I want mumma

I hadn't seen mummy in forever

I hadn't seen mummy in forever. But daddy has been here which makes me happy. I follow him around a lot. I was in the precinct holding Bertie I also hadn't let go of him. "Grandpa where's mummy" "we're working on it" I frown "I want mummy you go back to Chicago I want mummy she would be here if you didn't just come" tears started dripping down my face "hey hey MillieMonkey look at me" I look at daddy "she still would be gone but if we're here she has the best chance" dad said picking me up I hold him tight Bertie hanging onto me.

"What you doing MillieMoon" "Finn is teaching me to be a real detective just like daddy and him Aunty E is cooler" he smiles "what do you say when we find mummy we convince her to move to Chicago with you" "hmm" I rub my chin "but I would never see Aunty E I love her she have Thursday off she spends the whole day with me whose going to spend the whole day with me if I can't see Aunty E" "well Erin can visit and you can visit her" "she promise to take me to the zoo on Friday but that was before mummy" I said pouting "what do say we find mummy before Friday and then instead of just you and Erin it can be you Erin mummy and all of us" "daddy to he told me he hasn't been to the zoo here" "he can come" "but you have to find mummy" "I won't leave here until I get your mummy back" he said determined "I can help to mummy always said I'm smarter than everyone" he laughs "I have no doubt that you are smarter than everyone your mummy was smarter than everyone" he picks me up walking me over to the table "you know your grandma didn't like it but I use to bring your mummy to work she was always the smartest of them all" he said "really mummy doesn't talk about grandma she just told me she died long ago can you tell me stories about her" I ask "we convince mummy to move and I'll tell you any story you want" I smile gleefully "I want you to look a photos and tell me which one you know" I nod Kevin passed me an iPad "you just" "I know I have one at home" I cut him off "I have my plant growing game on there" I add swiping i through the series of photos "oh yeah what else do you play" Kevin asks "how do you play this plant game" Adam asks "oh it's where there plants have letter and I have to grow them to make words it's super cool I show you when I go home...I have a police game the Aunty E got me it's where I'm a judge and have to get all all the bad letters and numbers making them good into words and bigger numbers the more letters or numbers they have the better they are...Ohh I also have a game where I manage hotel" I said swiping "Ohh this is the man mummy I went to talk to" I said Grandpa came over grabbing the iPad and taking it showing them as he walked by.

"Marshmallow" "Aunty E" I jump up running over to her she picks me up smiling. "So I need a partner what do you say" "I can be fbi mummy always said that is better than everyone" Aunty E laughs "you sure" Grandpa asks her "positive all I have to do is talk to a CI then I'm back at the office...she's been there before she knows everyone and they all love her" "is Jack working I'm his favourite baby girl" I ask "I think he is I think Julia and Hope are there as well" my eyes light up and I jump in excitement. "Really Hope let's me type on her computer I love it is Hayden going to be there him and Jack let me watch" "I don't know about Hayden but how bout we go for a drive meet up with someone then go and see if his there you can check every door" I nod smiling "she's been there before Hank I have a draw full of snacks and things for her to do" Aunty E told him "go say bye to grandpa and daddy and everyone else" Aunty said looking at daddy who was smirking. "Maybe can Holly help me make presents" "I think Jack would even help you" "he can't cut properly" I snap shaking my head as I rush over to daddy. Daddy picks me up holding me tight, kissing my head. "I will see you again right" "I'm not going anywhere" "really cause I miss you a lot and I don't want you to leave I want to show you the zoo" "you can show me everything I'm not going to leave without you" he told me surely I smile kissing him "I love you daddy" "aww you guys" Adam said pretending to wipe a tear. I lean over going into grandpas arms he walks with me in his arms to Aunty E. "We still have the plan" I whisper in his ear he nods "daddy said he won't leave make sure he doesn't" "we'll get mummy back we won't go before telling you" he told me "but that breaks the rules mummy and me have to come" I whisper "you will" he said surely I kiss him hugging him tightly. What I didn't know was that I don't whisper quietly. Everyone else was now wondering what the plan was.

I hold Aunty E's hand as we walk through the fancy FBI building. "My child" Jack said running over picking me up and spinning me around. I laugh "i need my favourite FBI agents powers" "I brought them they are super" "Ohh super powers" he walks over to his desk pulling out the badge he made for me. He places me on his chair before bowing dramatically "special agent Millie Marshmallow Sparkler Halstead" I giggle taking it. Mummy told me it's not real, so she told me not go around flashing it around. Especially when I'm not with Jack, Aunty E or anyone else on their team. Hope had made sure the scanny thing buzz's just like Aunty E's does. I take it smiling gleefully. He grabs my hands helping me do a big jump off the chair.