Forgive

Forgiveness was something I was familiar with

Forgiveness was something I was familiar with. I had forgiven my brother more times than I can count. But with Jay it was different. I love him so much it hurts my heart. I just don't know if I can forgive him. I don't know if I'll ever trust him, He cheated. I live in the delusion that I have. I just can't let him go, I always go back to him. I mean I could never actually let go his the father of my child soon to be children. I just kinda, my head flys out of the window and my heart wins with him. Every damn time. I wanted to be with him though despite all this. I want to live with him have a happy life. That's the dream who would of though my dream would be a little toxic. I mean it was perfectly normal I wanted to be the best in my field, right after being a mother of course. I had wanted to be just like my mum since I was a kid. I guess that my actual dream of becoming a forensic scientist went out the window the moment I had MillieFlorence. She was my entire world from the moment I became pregnant. I just didn't understand that a persons love could grow. Or love could feel different. From a father, to a brother, to a lover, to a child all so different. Well father and brother are similar. Lover is the most powerful or at least I thought until I had MillieFlorence.

Jay was laying on the bed. Alvin stretched out like a starfish next to me, Millie next to him on her side facing Alvin and jay next to her. MillieFlorence wanted to sleep with both of us. No we aren't sleeping in the same bed, just laying. He is going back to the guest room soon. We had just been talking and it felt so relaxing, carefree. I forgot what it was like to talk to him, like actually talk. How easy it was. How relaxing it was. "You know I'm here for you right" his voice broke the silence making my eyes snap over to him. "Yeah" I nod smiling over at him.

I was still working yes. I think people just figured I wasn't going to stop until I had to at the point. I play with the folder walking up the steps leaning on the desk. "Well hello to you to" Trudy said i huff and puff for a few minutes "hi" I sigh slouching so most of my weight was on the desk "I take it your doing well" "yep far more exhausting than any other pregnancy" I sigh leaning back rubbing my stomach. "Hey you can you take this up to Sargent Voight" I ask an officer who looks at me confused "you heard her she's pregnant help her out" Trudy snapped making the man dash taking the Manila folder from my hand and rushing up the stairs. "So are you and detective upstairs together" "no" "do you want to be" "part of me does but I'm scared that it will just be a repeat of last time" "when he cheated on you" I hum nodding "can't live in fear and from where I'm standing he knows if he does that again he will lose you forever" I nod looking over at the stairs "then there's Adam" "Ruzek the guy who also works for your dad" I nod "please don't tell me you have feelings for him as well" "no well not really I do find him very attractive and his always there when I lost Justin it's like apart of me died and Adam even though he didn't have to showed he cared for me...you probably know I was a mess only really around dad and Kelly, then the mess with Al which led to early labor" she sighs nodding "I remember that where he was dashing off to" "yeah I think my dad originally sent him one or two times but he kept coming would stay with me just sitting there trying to make me laugh until he was demanded back here" I told her "who would have thought quiet Delilah would end up with two guys fighting for her attention and soon to be four children one of whom has a different baby daddy" "Kelly and I joke that it was our way to insure we would never loose our friendship" she smiles "knew you would stick around" my dad said walking over. He wraps his arm his arm around my shoulder "how are my grandchildren" "exhausting all of them" he chuckles making officers around look at us in confusion and wonder. "Where is MillieMoon and Ben" he refused to call him Alvin occasionally calls him Vinny but mainly Ben or Benji. "Moon is at preschool and Alli is with Elise who will pick moon up" he nods just holding holding me, my head on his shoulder. "The two inside are exhausting me" "you can come spend the night if you want keep those other two distracted" I sigh "maybe I'll see" he nod "Alvin turns one in a few days" He said "wait what since when" Trudy said going through her calendar. Adam was still jealous that my birthday along with my children's where in it, when she refused to put his or Kevin's or anyones really in it. "Yep just hanging out at home I know Kelly is taking him in a fire truck that morning but everyone is just hanging out in my backyard" i told him making him nod "don't worry I organised it so you all aren't working Kelly is in the morning but he has the rest of the day off, I also told him he can take Alli for the night but I don't know" he nods kissing my head. "So what do you need" he smiles and Trudy chuckles. He sighs putting the folder on the desk. "Want me to explain it" "your notes are pretty informative and understandable but I wanted you to explain it to me" he smiles at me leading me into the empty office across the hall. "Why you said my notes are informative and understandable" "I like listening to you explain it you have your mothers passion" he shrugs sitting down, I follow sitting opposite him opening the file. Slowly I began to explain it pausing at the end of every page to make sure he understood.