New York

I was sitting on my bed alone when Jay walked in carrying MillieFlorence "wheres Alvin" "Kelly has him pretty sure there with Erin" I sigh I hated myself for thinking it but I'm so glad Kelly wasnt jay

I was sitting on my bed alone when Jay walked in carrying MillieFlorence "wheres Alvin" "Kelly has him pretty sure there with Erin" I sigh I hated myself for thinking it but I'm so glad Kelly wasnt jay. Correction I'm so glad he hasn't done what Jay did. "So what's going on" he questioned sitting beside me. MillieFlorence cuddle into him sleeping or close to it judging by her lazy gaze around the room. "Am i a bad mother" I figured he was the best person to ask. Dad would tell me what I wanted or needed to hear. Erin I mean she could be objective but she has a way of being insulting even when she doesn't mean to be. Justin always use to say I was this delicate flower who could be crushed by anything. Somehow he never did though, he was always delicate and caring. Kelly he would tell me what I needed to hear because I'm the mother of his child. At least that's what I think.

Jays sighs adjusting MillieFlorence so they both would be comfortable. "Why would ask that look at what you gave me. This isn't me either this is all you because I was a jerk and dumb" "she acts like you" he smiles his amazing smile "she's so smart, half the time I don't even know what's she talking about I just agree with it" I laugh "she caring and kind I could go on forever about how amazing she is because I love her so much and that's all down to you and how amazing caring and smart you made her" he said smiling at me "why do you ask" I sigh getting comfortable facing him "alvin I know every kid is different but this it's just it's just maybe it's because she was a dream child but it he just seems to cry so much and I'm drowning" he laughs "pretty sure that's what most people feel as first time parents I know I did but than I would look at you" I weakly smile at him "look his a baby you got a life time to correct any screw ups I know I am" "your being dramatic" "I told you to move with her I never should have done that it's my biggest regret" "well we are here and never leaving unless your coming but than Kelly would have to come and I don't think my dad will ever let me leave" he laughs "hey I'll follow you anywhere you want to run I'll grab a bag you want to stay I'll open my door" that causes me to smile "It doesn't feel like I'm bonding with him" "his kellys kid a Severide at that he might just be slower in the bonding department us Halsteads love connections" I roll my eyes "seriously the whole bonding crap might come later or might me made up from some weird hippy lady" I smile withholding a laughs. "Thank you" "hey I'm not just a fanatic dad I have other amazing qualities" I roll my eyes "don't I know it" I mumble but unfortunately he heard, Him laughs cheekily.

We were walking through Central Park. MillieFlorence was holding my hand and my dads on her other side. Kelly was a couple paces behind with Erin who was holding Alvin. Safe to say she was absolutely besotted with him. Jay was beside me. "Mummy can we jump on the rocks like before" she asked this questioned confused everyone but Erin who laughed. We lined up rocks when she was younger jumping on and around them leading right up to the pond, it was a random thing we did. "Of course go find rocks" i watch her eagerly run off. According to her this is an New York exclusive, something that is forbidden in Chicago. "What is she doing" jay asks me but I was to busy watching our daughter. I go over and join her while Erin explains to them. I didn't know how this would go, I had another baby since I last played like this with her.

After jumping on and beside the rocks that were all lined up. I ran and chased after her. Her screams and laughter fill me with joy bringing a massive smile to my face. My children laughter always brought me so much joy and happiness. I catch her swinging her around. "I love you mummy so so much your the bestest person ever" the adorable dirty blonde hair, blue grey eyed girl explained hugging me tightly.

"I think Jay is realising how how close you two are" Erin said sitting beside me on the bench "think his a bit jealous" "nothing to be jealous of that girl has been all him with a hint of my father" "more Hank" I laugh remembering the little baby that would laugh for my dad. "He told me his biggest regret is letting us go to New York" "because being with her makes him realise how fine you two are without him and you guys are quiet literally his entire world" "you and Kelly seem close" "we have been talking mainly me doting on your shared child" "I share a child" I gasp "yeah I don't know if you know his a few month old big bright eyes" I laugh "so when's the next baby" "not anytime but I really do need a child who looks likes me and not their father" she laughs "I don't know jury is still out on who Millie looks like...got your bright hair" "her father smile eyes should I go on" "but your dimples, nose, ears and I think you won the cheek but who knows" she said I quietly chuckle "so I notice that Alvin" "I know" I cut her off "have you spoken to anyone" "before you question I always care for him" "I never doubted that never would your mother instinct is far to strong for that...but I'm worried about you" "I'm fine" "I know your not but I'll pretend you are for now but the moment it gets worse I'll be on the next plane" I nod hugging her. Her arms hold me tight and securely.