⚠𝑨 𝑷𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑻𝒀 𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑮.⚠

Start from the beginning

A throat cleared, "Erm, Tommy is waiting. We have that meetin'..I don't wanna uh, bother you ladies. He forced me! You hear that aunt Pol and Golden, forced!"

You threw your head back as Polly groaned, "Ten minutes, Arthur." She glanced back at you before crawling off, the whine you were holding escaping. "Oi, no whining." She scolded, throwing you a dress to wear that was plaid with long sleeves and undergarments. You rolled your eyes, taking it and putting the undergarments on.

"Y/n, don't roll your eyes, you know where that gets you." She warned. You put the dress on, straightening it out. You practically ignored her, taking the brush and brushing through your hair quickly. She huffed herself, buttoning up her blouse and tucking it into the waistband of her trousers.

You began to open the door before Polly's voice went stern, "Look. At me." You did as you were told, your eyebrows raised. "If the attitude doesn't stop, I'll make it stop. Yeah? I'm giving you one chance, I'm just as pissed off as you are."

"Alright, Pol." You shrugged off, turning back around. She stood there for a moment, staying calm with a few breaths before walking out of the room as well. She lit a cigarette on the way out, thinking she'd need it for the car ride.

Right when you got to the meeting, it was not worth it. You knew it was going to be about something useless. You sat down at the table with a frown, Polly pulling out a chair next to you and sitting. She handed you a cigarette and lit it for you, muttering a 'thank you' before Thomas noticed the two of you were there.

"Why were you late this time, hm?" He asked, eyeing the both of you.

"Thomas." That is all Polly had to say to keep him quiet, not surprised since she had power over almost everyone. Instead he began to read some papers he had gotten. Arthur awkwardly smiled at you, you smiled back at him.

As Thomas went on, you couldn't help the thoughts that filled your mind. Work was the last thing you had cared about. You laid your chin on your hand, staring at the blank wall. The images of Polly in your head caused an ache between your thighs you couldn't ignore, crossing your legs immediately which Polly had noticed. You could practically feel her kisses along your neck, the way she looked at you and praised you during it all. Her words, the things she said, you could never get enough of it. You wanted her to just whisper in your ear and tell you-

"Y/n." You jolted back to reality, giving Thomas a quick smile as everyone peered over at you. "Are you feeling alright? You look flushed, I also said your name twice." He expressed, confused. You felt Polly's eyes practically burning into your soul, and you knew you fucked up.

"Yeah! I'm fine! Just, erm, zoned out." You laughed off, ignoring Polly's glare.

"Right..you need to sign this. Polly and everyone else already has, you're the last person who needs to confirm the proceeding of the investment." He explained, handing you the paper and pen. You signed it quickly, returning it to him.

He rubbed his temple, "Right. Family meeting is over. You all can go home." He announced. You gulped, turning your head to Polly who was still glaring at you, no words had to tell you that once you got home, you were absolutely in for it.

Polly tapped the wheel, lips pursed, as the ride was deathly quiet. Taking one last deep breath before opening your car door, you stared ahead when the car stopped in front of the house. Polly was already ahead of you, unlocking the door and leaving it open for you.

Shutting the door, you looked around for Polly. Your eyebrows furrowed, "Pol?..Polly? Christ!" You yelled as she came out of nowhere, your arm being tightly grasped and pulled up the stairs. "Polly, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry-" You attempted to apologise as she opened the bedroom door.