As if polished by a skillful hand, the faster this almost solid glue turns, the rounder its shape and the smaller its size. No mental power was thrown out, but more mental power was filled in. Gradually, the chicken-sized mental power shrank to the limit, and then after Gu Zuo trembled suddenly, the mental power jumped! stop!

At this moment, all the vortexes of mental power are also in a gelatinous state, and the mental power fixed in the center is only the size of a pigeon egg at this moment, round and lustrous, it is a solid bead!

Gu Zuo suddenly woke up.

That is -

at this time, his spiritual power broke through to the realm of the Alchemy God!

At this time, Gu Zuo heard a slightly urgent voice: "Azuo, are you feeling better?"

Gu Zuo came back to his senses, and suddenly smelled a strong bloody smell, and he immediately became anxious: "Brother, are you again? Injured? Is it serious? Why didn't you ask me to get you medicine?!"

At the same time, Gongyi Tianheng also said, "Azuo, your body was hot just now, and your breath changed, as if you were very uncomfortable. Now that the body temperature has dropped, is there still discomfort?"

Gu Zuo suddenly understood.

Just now because he broke through, it probably took a long time and his body was abnormal, so his eldest brother just didn't bother him... and protected him until he got here.

"Here", is a cellar.

It is the kind of basement that ordinary people dug under their house.

Gu Zuo never thought that his eldest brother would take him to hide in the cellar.

This is very embarrassing... and it must have used a lot of methods to avoid the eyes and ears of those people.

Gu Zuo's heart was a little sour, and he murmured, "Brother, I'm sorry..."

Then, a big warm hand pressed against his head and rubbed it twice with a little force.

Gongyi Tianheng smiled and said, "Azuo will be fine."

When he asked clearly, Gu Zuo realized that he was in a semi-conscious state when he said that he was recovering his mental power, and Gongyi Tianheng found out that something was wrong with him. , and immediately stopped fighting with those besieging people, and spent almost all of his True Qi, and this was his extraordinary performance, temporarily getting rid of those people.

On the other hand, both of them are wearing a black cloak with a hood - this cloak, Gu Zuo recognized, was obtained in the last tomb in the tomb of the King of Humans. I don't know the grade, but it can change its owner. breath, just useful.

However, this cloak was originally stored in Gu Zuo's storage compartment. If it weren't for the fact that they were recognized as masters by blood, and Gongyi Tianheng was the protector that Gu Zuo believed wholeheartedly, this cloak could not be summoned at all. . Before, Gongyi Tianheng had only tried hard, but luckily he succeeded in this test, and it was a great help for the two of them.

After listening to Gu Zuo, he breathed a sigh of relief: "Then, the people of the third prince should not be able to find them."

Gongyi Tianheng said: "It is true that they cannot be found at the moment, but in a while, it may not be possible. "

Gu Zuo also understands that because the search takes some time, this is also the time his eldest brother had to buy before.

After pursing his lips, Gu Zuo didn't care about anything else. He took out the top-grade Liuchun Pill first and handed it to Gongyi Tianheng: "Brother, you eat this."