When the first wave came out, there was only a two or three second pause in the middle, and the second wave appeared immediately. And this second wave of sword light seems to have more than a dozen more than the first wave.

In other words, on average, every martial artist has to face one or two sword lights!

In the same way, it is still difficult for these warriors.

Numerous warrior weapons moved in unison, and they still swept away those sword lights, without hurting them in the slightest.

Immediately after that, there was the third wave, the fourth wave of sword light.

Every time the sword light is confronted, there are more than a dozen or 20 attacks. It seems that each wave of attacks only needs to deal with one or two more attacks. However, no one thinks this is easy.

Gu Zuo also tightened his heartstrings and did not dare to relax a little.

One or two times at a time, ten times is one or twenty times, if it is a hundred times, what about a few hundred times?

You must know that the gap between each wave of sword light is only a few seconds, and the speed of each wave of sword light only takes one second, and it has already attacked many warriors!

What's more, the further back, the more and more urgent the sword light burst out, and it seems that the speed of this sword light has a lot to do with the rotation speed of the grinding wheel. Later, the rotation of the grinding wheel is getting faster and faster!

Countless sword lights are like raindrops. After they shoot out, they are really overwhelming, making people hard to guard against!

It's getting harder and harder to clean up...

Finally, there are several muffled groans.

On the eighteen large grinding discs, there were several figures while madly sweeping away the sword light in front of them with their weapons, and at the same time retreated rapidly and flew out of the large grinding disc.

They also hurriedly said: "I admit defeat!"

Only after these words fell, the sword lights that were approaching their chests disappeared the moment they pierced them.

But even so, it made them break out in a cold sweat.

Gu Zuo could see clearly that after the three or four warriors landed, they all choked out a big mouthful of blood.

There are many scratches on their arms, and there are also many blood holes pierced through the waist and abdomen, which looks really terrible.

On the side, their protector and alchemist ran quickly, half-kneeling beside them, to check their injuries.

From this look, it is natural to tell that they are really seriously injured.

Then, a martial artist said vaguely: "I'm here for you... a medicine bottle..."

The pharmacist managed to hear it clearly, and immediately took out a bottle from his sleeve, and immediately flicked his fingers open, pouring out a pill from it. The pale yellow medicinal pill was stuffed into the warrior's mouth.

Next, something surprising happened.

The blood holes and sword wounds on the warrior's body actually showed signs of healing in just a few breaths. The blood that was flowing recklessly stopped, and the original wounds have quickly scabbed over... It's visible to the naked eye. Yes, healed quickly?