6. Tear him apart

Începe de la început

"We will never know now." She told him and Bran's shoulders slumped. "I'm sorry honey, but I'm staying in winterfell and I know you and me are going to be great friends."

+

Robert walked Amelia down the aisle, which made Jaime's jaw clench. His baby girl was getting married and he had to stand on the sidelines. Robert passed Amelia off to Robb and the ceremony started. She couldn't keep the smile off her face as she stared up at him.

'Let it be known that Robb of House Stark and Princess Amelia of house Baratheon and Lannister are one heart, one flesh, one soul. Cursed be he who would seek to tear them asunder. In the sight of the Seven, I hereby seal these two souls, binding them as one for eternity. Look upon one another and say the Words.'

'Father. Smith. Warrior. Mother. Maiden. Crone. Stranger.' They repeated.

'I am his.'

'I am hers'

'He is mine'

'she is mine,'

'from this day, until the end of my days.' they echoed. 'You may now cloak the bride with your protection.' Robb kept his hands on her shoulders locking eyes with her.

'In the presence of your family and friends, I now bind your hands together, to symbolize your new union of love, trust and friendship." He bound their hands together. 'Now, please look at one another and pledge your vows to seal your union.'

+

Amelia was going to be the lady of winterfell but sandor couldnt think about that because if he thought about her he would think about how she was staying here with her husband and then he would think about her naked because tonight was their wedding night. And if he thought about her naked he would think about how the little lords cock was going to be burried inside of her. Sandor looked over to Bran to see the most miserable little boy in the world.

"Are you done?" Robb questioned and Amelia's stomach was in knots she hadn't had more than a bite. She was so nervous. Her mother had given her the talk but discussing and doing where two very different things. She nodded not trusting her voice as Robb grabbed her hand leading her away.

"She looks happy." Jaime remarked.
"She does." Cersei agreed.

"Should I give Robb the talk?" Jaime mused. Cersei stared up at him. "Hurt my baby girl I tear him apart." Jaime clarified.

"Perhaps in the morning." Cersei agreed. "Let her have tonight."

"Whats wrong Bran?" Sansa questioned.

"Bran loves the princess!' Rickon declared.

"She is way out of your league." Arya informed him.

"If I had asked her first she would have said yes!" Bran told them confidently.

Amelia expected, hoped, Robb would take the lead. But there he stood, watching her, so she had to take the lead. She swallowed hard, each breath coming faster. She took two long strides and fisted his shirt, pulling him to her lips. The kiss was hard, sensual, and desperate. Amelias heart raced with anticipation as robbs hands pulled at her dress as his lips latched onto hers. Their hands warred as each fought for the other one's clothes—pushing, pulling, tugging.

Robb traced his fingers up the insides of her thighs, feather-light, and he reveled in the small gasp she made, the way her body arches up under even this barest touch. Robb lifted her up to his waist and she wrapped her legs around him as he carried her to the bed.

Robb's hands reach the apex of her legs and he traced his thumbs along her folds, feeling her wetness, so eager for him. His cock strained against his pants, but he would have her falling apart first. She lay bare before him her heart pounding in her chest as his hands and lips trailing along her skin.

Amelia heard and felt him whisper my princess, against her bare stomach as he began moving slowly up her body with his warm lips, peppering soft little kisses around her belly, his hands sliding up to her breasts to squeeze and knead them while they waited for his mouth to get there. By the time he finally arrived her nipples were aching from being pinched and teased by his long, strong, gracefully talented fingers. Nothing her mother told her could have prepared her for this.

A loud ragged moan escaped her throat when he replaced one hand with his lips and immediately began sucking, nudging her breast with his chin while he pulled at her nipple, sending shooting bolts of desire straight down to her crotch as the pressure and suction worked together to drive her into a pulsating arousal that arched her back up off the mattress. His other hand was on her other breast then, his thumb and forefinger squeezing the nipple hard. After a few moments he switched, treating the other breast to the gentleness of his lips while his fingers pinched and tugged at the other, forcing a small cry from her lips.

Her hand snaked down to fist his hair, positioning his mouth. Robb chuckled, enjoying her desperation. He focused, tongue and fingers working in accord to tease her clit, licking and sucking until, in a shower of curses and strangled screams, Amelia came. He watched, growling when her release flooded his face. Robb's cock felt like fucking steel as he waited for her to recover, her expression dazed.

Amelia was still coming when he climbed the rest of the way up her and stretched his body out over hers, pressing down with his hips, letting his weight push her into the mattress while her gasped and tried to recover from the still-pulsing orgasm she couldn't seem to get under control. She could feel his cock between her legs, the heavy thick weight of it laying against her, so agonizingly close but still not inside her where she wanted him. A miserable groan whispered out between them and she grabbed his hips, trying to tug him down closer, but when she opened her eyes Amelia saw Robb looking down at her with a satisfied grin.

And then she felt him nudging himself against her, the head of his cock just barely slipping into her folds, stopping at her opening to very lightly, very teasingly push against it.

Amelia heard Robb let his breath out in a long, slow exhale that ended with him reaching up to take one of her hands from over her head, entwining their fingers and pushing it down into the mattress beside her. His chest came down against her and she could feel his heartbeat pounding as his back arched up slightly and his hips rolled down, pushing himself into her slowly, agonizingly slowly, until he'd sunk into her as far as she could take him. The sensation of him stretching her open was painful but breathtaking.

His lips found hers then and he brought them both quickly back to a heated arousal with just a kiss - a long, passionate, slow, open mouthed kiss full of deep tonguing and lip nibbling and whispered words that didn't need to make any sense. He hadn't even pulled out of her yet before he was hardening again, her own body responding with a sudden renewal of wetness that let him resume movement almost immediately.

He scooped her into his arms and gently moved them until she could snuggle in his arms, their lips meeting for a long, lazy kiss.

Amelia curled into robb a thin layer of sweat on her skin as her heart pounded in her chest. Pain and pleasure filled her. Her mother had talked to her about tonight what to expect and men liked what amelia could do to find pleasure if robb didnt have a damn clue what he was doing. But he did. Amelia lay in his arms her head on his chest. Her husband. She didnt think life could get any better than this.