Chapter 135 - End

"Hua Shao, can you ask me the real reason for the delay in the release of our film?"

When Hua Zhenkang received Zhao's inquiry message, he was working overtime in his office.

Looking at the straightforward inquiry message sent by Zhao Hu, I thought of the news that I had received half an hour ago that Zhao Tsurugi had paid off all the arrears of the gambling agreement.

Hua Zhenkang, who was dressed in a suit, was slightly stunned, and then chose to reply in the form of words: "Brother, don't think too much, I decided to postpone the filing of our film, and it really did not mean to you." Is it because the summer vacation does not have Wei Dao's movies? His energy you are clear. I was afraid that he would break his own record and make us a film of more than fifty billion or sixty billion. In this case, didn't we just hit the pebble with his release at the same time?

But who would have thought that his film this time was only a moderate thirty-billion- If I had known that was the result, I would have released our film long ago. That way you don't have to sign so many packaging contracts recently, and you don't have to be mistaken that I did it on purpose. In short, I'm not right, brother, I can't stand you.

If Zhao didn't pay off his money this time, he was still a small actor at his own company. At this time, Hua Zhenkang would not be so kind to him.

But now the key is that he pays off the money. Then in two years, he will really leave aihua.

There's also a reason, and that's when they were filming together before. For a long time, Hua Zhenkang really appreciated Zhao Bao, and indeed had the slightest intention of treating each other as brothers. So at this moment, even though the mood is already a little irritable, Hua Zhenkang still maintains the basic courtesy.

"Oh, that's the way it is. It is better not to offend you, so that I am at ease. As for when the film will be released, let's find a suitable opportunity. After all, this film is our investment together, one of my favorites so far, and probably your favorite ones. I believe that when the time is right, you will definitely pick the most suitable file for it. Zhao

Bao, who spoke to the outside world in all aspects, quickly sent messages.

Hua Zhenkang looked at the message he sent this time and did not reply at length. He rarely picked a nod of recognition emoji from WeChat and sent it over, and then waited for Zhao Touya to learn the same and also sent him a smiling emoji. The two people with different thoughts calmed down at the same time, and at the same time tacitly ended this sudden WeChat chat.

"General Manager Hua, it's half past seven, won't you go home?" Do you need me to book dinner for you, or to get the driver ready to go home? Hua

Zhenkang had just put away his mobile phone when his affiliation secretary knocked on the door and walked in.

Hua Zhenkang looked up at the other party's black suit and black glasses fixedly, and after a long time, he reluctantly responded lowly: "What do you go back to?" Is it to make my family's old boss repeat that I did not listen to his advice that year, and took a useless art department from Beijing University? Or did I hear my mother sigh again, saying that if I had been admitted to leave Beijing Polytechnic like Zhao, I would have become an alumnus with them? Hua Zhenkang's

tone of speech was quite bad, but no matter how much he spoke, he at least did not do anything to himself.

With a light sigh, then Fan Qing, who was the other party's assistant, took a step forward and subconsciously made a small plan: "Hua Shao, don't think too much, that day Mr. and Mrs. just saw the news on the TV, and subconsciously said that they didn't look down on you. After all, they were all from the Polytechnic University, but they had special feelings for that school, so they regretted it a little.

In fact, whether it is away from Beijing University or away from Beijing Polytechnic University, it is very good, the best liberal arts colleges and science colleges in the country, no matter which one is beyond our ordinary people. Just like when I was desperately reading so many books, and finally took a Fudan exam, there was no way to really get close to these two super famous schools. Fan Qing, who was

talking, said as he approached Hua Zhenkang, who was angry.

Hua Zhenkang listened expressionlessly to her flattery, and as he listened, the corners of his mouth slowly went up.

Then when the other party was completely close, his hand suddenly pulled the other party into his own pocket: "Don't think I don't know that you are secretly in love with the crane?" Qingqing I tell you, I am not a fool. I don't know how you suddenly ran to our company, how you suddenly managed to become my secretary. But since they are all stuck, you had better delete those photos on your phone. The next time I find out that you still have those things, your idol won't just have to wait for things like the movie to be postponed. The

face of Fan Qing, which he had violently pulled onto his thigh, was a shade of red, a burst of white.

But in the end, it occurred to her that she had entered the company and approached each other step by step. At the end, she lowered her head and nodded slowly.

On the last day of September, Zhao paid off Aihua's 220 million arrears in the gambling agreement.

On the first day of October, even if it was a holiday, Zhao He still took his own people to Aihua's Beijing headquarters again according to the contract.

Mr. Mo, who borrowed money from him that day, happened to be in the company.

I don't know if he's waiting for himself, but anyway. After he entered the company, Zhao Hu still went to the 99th floor of Aihua again, or went to see Mo Zong in the company first.

"Mr. Mo, good morning!"

As soon as he was taken in by the special person, Zhao Hu smiled and greeted him.

And Mo Zhongsheng, who was playing Golf inside, turned his head to see him, and also smiled affectionately: "The little crane is coming, please sit down."

"I'm not sitting, I haven't stepped on this in a long time, I'll see how you play Mo Zong."

Even though the two have not seen each other for more than two years, at this moment, when they see each other, they still have the appearance of familiarity.

"Good, good, good, then you look at it well, I'll call you to show it."

Mo Zhongsheng, who had made the office very large and also made a small exercise field, smiled and raised the club.

Two years have passed, and the 42-year-old still looks particularly young.

Customized trousers, white shirts, and small vests of the same color as the trousers. At this moment, he still looked very young and elegant, or he still had the appearance that he was only thirty-four or five years old.

At this level of Zhao Gong, he has not really met with the company's CEO Hua Zong until now. In the whole aihua, the highest he had ever seen was Mo Zong in front of him.

The other party's state, temperament, temperament, wealth, and current social status are all dreams of today' dreams.

So when the other party hit the ball outside, Zhao Hu was still attentive, leaned over and made two tossing little brothers, and twice threw the small white ball to the other party.

Seeing that Zhao He was so able to put down his body, he thought about his youth, in order to give them the investment of the newly established Aywara. When he was young with Lao Hua, he also went to private meetings of the big guys, and also played the ball for those people in golf, and finally it was difficult to get investment. Only slowly, there is a scene of the scene of the largest film and television game production company that is now out of the country. At this moment, Mo Zhongsheng looked at the zhao bird that was smiling and giving him a ball, and there was almost a feeling of being in a trance.

So after receiving the ball from Zhao Hu's hand, he didn't continue. He put away the club in his hand and asked about Zhao's future plans.

"I didn't think about it too far away, and for a while I wanted to fulfill all the contracts I signed. Then the focus is still on academics, it is difficult to get in, I do not want to give up and fool. "Yes

, exactlyIt really should be. But if this is the case, after that you will be busy, our polytechnic university is no more leisurely than leaving Beijing. You have to study and finish shooting, which is not easy.

Mo Zhongsheng and Hua Qixing, as well as Hua Qixing's wife, everyone is away from Beijing Polytechnic University. The profession they read had nothing to do with film and television at the time. When they first started learning computers, they just wanted to get a video website at first.

Slowly, their video playback sites became game production companies. Later, they began to dabble in the film and television shooting that they felt were making the most money at the time.

Then slowly, twenty years later, Aihua became completely different from before.

Although their identities have changed, their preference for their alma mater has never diminished.

So in the later time, Mo Zhongsheng did not talk about any contract with Zhao Huang. He told Zhao About the various benefits of leaving Beijing Polytechnic University and their previous unforgettable years of youth. Later, his topic became investment.

Zhao became his best audience at this time, and the university was an unattainable existence for his life. So far, he has only gone to school once, handled the admission procedures, but at the same time applied for the postponement of military training. At the moment, he really liked this kind of topic, so at the moment he really had a glow in his eyes when he listened.

Listen carefully to what the other party says, and wait until the other party talks about investment. Zhao He also did not hide, and also said that he studied finance, in fact, in order to slowly develop into the investment field in the future, rather than always wanting to make dramas and acting.

"That's good, I think you have a lot of potential." In the future, if there is any need, you can call me at any time. At that time, I don't want to wait until you really grow up, and we still have the possibility of cooperation in the future.

From the beginning, Mo Zhongsheng felt that Zhao Hu was different.

Coming to him, boldly talking about cooperation and fighting for opportunities, Zhao Bao is not the first.

But in my early 20s, I didn't even read in college, and I was only out of society for a few years. The first time I met him, I was like directly proposing a bet deal, and Zhao Was really the first.

The key thing now is that he has also been admitted to the finance department of their alma mater. By now, he has made several decent investments. Therefore, in Mo Zhongsheng's eyes, Zhao Hu was already different from those actors under his command who only focused on the performance.

Although this is not true, in Mo Zhongsheng's eyes, he still feels that realists and investors are better than actors who act simply.

This is also the main reason why today is the october 1st holiday, he is still waiting in the company, and really meet this young man again.

Two generations who have met very few times, but both have some appreciation for each other. In this largest office of Aihua, I seriously chatted for more than an hour.

Later, he waited for Mo Zong's secretary to knock on the door to remind him that if he continued to talk, Mo Zong would not be able to catch the plane to go abroad.

Zhao And the other party ended the chat a little unintentionally.

And when Zhao Hao came out of Mo's general office, there was someone to take him to the office.

Before the sale of the sale agreement, the company came forward to give him proof of the settlement of all arrears.

The company re-produced several brokerage contracts for him as agreed.

Then from today on, the Zhao Gong Studio that he opened with aihua's help is really his own. In addition, his brokerage contract with Aihua has also changed from the previous five-five contract to the current two-eight contract that is quite favorable to him.

What makes Zhao Most Happy is that this time his contract with Aihua is only two years.

That means that after two years, he will no longer belong to any big company. At that time, he could only be responsible for the brokerage company under his own name. Then he will be able to really go it alone.

"congratulations!"

This time, the secretary lady with Zhao Gong's handwork seemed to be a mixed race.

The other party saw that Zhao Had signed all the contracts, and congratulated Zhao in English politely.

"Thanks!"

Aihua is a huge company with tens of thousands of employees in its headquarters, and in such a place, the rules are the first. So for his own contract, Zhao Hu never had a heart.

For a person like him who doesn't have two hundred million, two hundred million is naturally a lot. But for Mo Zong, people can wait for him for such a small contract, which is already an exception. So as long as he paid off the money, he could get everything stipulated in the previous agreement, Zhao Huang really didn't really worry.

But don't worry, it's really not the same as really getting a contract.

Anyway, after finishing everything, I look at the agent who has been following me today. Looking at the new contract in his hand, Zhao Felt Fresh Air.

Then the happy Zhao He, on the spot, gave a holiday to the agents and bodyguards who had followed him for a long time.

The first is the weekend, and this day is light or continues to broadcast live.

After giving the agents and bodyguards a holiday, Zhao Went back to the crew to clean up in the hotel he had set aside. He took a plane that day and returned to the happy zone he hadn't been back to for a while.

In that room, he gently sent a message to Zhao Qing, who was busy.

After getting the other party's busy reply, Zhao Hu simply cleaned up the house. Then he made a dinner at home himself, and as early as five o'clock in the afternoon, he drove the food to the new company that Zhao Qingqing was now broadcasting live.

Of course, when he sent something to the other party, he had already sent a message to Zhao Qing, and also gave all the staff on his side an early sale.

"Wow!"

"Zhao, Zhao—"

"Brother Zhao is good!"

He drove his own car, so naturally he didn't have to worry about who was recognized on the road. But when he drove the car to Zhao's new live broadcast location and drove in from Zhao Hu, he was shocked by the unanimous shock from the security guards.

"I'm looking for your boss, I've already called."

Carrying the packing box in his hand, Zhao Hu said happily.

When you enter the interior, you will reach the newly renovated five-story building. As soon as Zhao Crane looked up, he saw Zhao Qingqing standing on the fifth floor balcony watching himself downstairs.

"Wife, can I come up?"

There were a lot of people around sneaking around, but Zhao Crane still looked up, carried the things in his hands, and asked with thick skins.

Zhao Qingqing looked at him fixedly on the top, and after a long time, he was a little nervous when he saw the cranes below.

Looking at such a bird, I thought about his going to Aihua today. I thought that I was actually worried about him, or I wanted to know everything about him quickly.

After a little hesitation, zhao qingqing was no longer in the mood, and slowly nodded: "Okay, come on! "

Wow!!"

Because of Zhao's light words, Zhao Bao, who had been holding up something in his hand, was immediately happy.

But this time, before he could speak, Shen San, who had been standing in the pile of little girls below, suddenly became excited like a little girl.

Feeling happy, Zhao Hu completely ignored the people who would be screaming behind them. Carrying the dinner he had made, he quickly and happily went upstairs.

On October 1 of this year, Zhao Came to the factory and five-story office building purchased by Zhao Qingxin.

On this day, under everyone's ambiguous eyes, Zhao Qingqing ate a relatively awkward dinner with the crane alone.

On this day, Zhao Hu sat in the corner of their live broadcast room and watched Zhao Qing's live broadcast the whole time. When everyone needed help in the middle, the crane also went up to Lima to help.

On this day, when Zhao Qingqing sent Zhao Qingqing to the hotel to live in the evening, he told Zhao Qingqing for the first time that zhao Qingqing had inquired about buying social security for her grandmother. He had already asked his old classmates to give each other a little hard fee. The other party has already taken Zhao Qing's grandmother with him and done this thing.

On October 1st, Zhao Heel and Zhao were light, which was a little tacit reunion.

Later, the two went to Anjo together.

Obviously, it was exactly the same as before, but this time, Zhao Hu and Zhao Qingqing did not make a disguise, and went out generously.

This time, whether the airport was secretly photographed or surrounded by people, the two held each other tightly, as if suddenly there was no sense of tension and uneasiness.

In just over a year, everything seems to have changed completely.

By this time, Zhao Qingqing didn't seem to be afraid of The Extreme Fans of Zhao Tsurugi at all. Now seeing what others say she doesn't deserve to be a thief, Zhao Qing's reaction now is to really laugh and pass.

And to be honest, a year after zhao's sudden retirement, there are now fewer and fewer fans of private matters.

On The side of Zhao Hu, he has completely taken care of the situation in his home now. His crazy fans, after a year of calm, they are indeed much better now than before. And his two-year brokerage contract with Aihua is particularly favorable to him, even if he signed a packaged film and television contract before. It also states that all the shooting time should be arranged as much as possible during his summer vacation and winter vacation, and cannot disturb his studies.

Even if he is now shooting the TV series in Beijing, his agents have already negotiated with the producers to arrange the shooting time as much as possible in his spare time when he is not in class.

So far, through Aihua's bet agreement, he has four fire pot shops that are completely his own, as well as the Chengxi shop in Pengcheng that cooperates with Boss Hao. In addition to these, he also has a web brokerage company that he invests in, but he has basically not seen, just taking money. The most crucial thing was that he and Zhao Qingqing now owned the thirty-story forestfront building in Anseong.

When they do the process, the two will be together for a long, long time.

When they were done, he transferred half of his shares to the other side. Then because of that place, they basically could not be interrupted for a lifetime.

So in such a situation, without blinking an eye, I will give him more than a hundred million wives. Sixty million birds had been returned to her afterwards, and now she was suddenly completely unnerved and not afraid.

Therefore, under the attention of others, he pulled his lover and walked directly to the airport in Anseong and the city streets of Anseong without hesitation.

By now, suddenly they didn't seem to be afraid, and they didn't worry about anything.

Because now, they all seem to have a real bottom, and they can really handle everything around them at will.

"Let's go, wife!"

The people in front of them were watching, and Zhao Andi and Zhao were strolling together at Anseong's most famous night market.

Recently, Zhao Qingqing seemed to have no reaction at all, and he had been calling her wife. So even though there are a lot of fans and reporters silently holding cameras around, Zhao Gong is also pulling the other side deliberately shouting in front of the camera.

"Good!"

Zhao, who had become accustomed to the lens, turned his head and smiled consciously under his call. Then she followed Zhao Hu, held hands with him, and continued to walk slowly.

Anjo, Zhao Qingshang actually came.

This place is very close to Saën, and when I used to study and work, Zhao Qingqing passed through it twice.

At that time, Zhao Qingqing also took advantage of the time to come here by himself.

The same night market streets, the same lively city.

But the difference is that this time there is finally someone around her.

Looking down at the two men's tightly clasped hands, watching the front become extremely quiet, sneaking around to take pictures of the fans of Zhao.

I think of miss your family who got engaged as soon as she passed her eighteenth birthday in April this year. Zhao Lightly felt that maybe this time, she and Zhao Hu should be able to really be together all the time.

🎉 You've finished reading Dressed as the ex-girlfriend of the male protagonist of the Shadow Emperor 🎉