Chapter 29

Xinxin's mother is a particularly interesting person, and she took the initiative to order in the group that night to thank Zhao Qing and Zhao.

Whatever the deal with the order, it was the first step in opening up the online business of Zhao Light and Zhao.

The two often posted red bags in the group, and the bags they sold were T-shirts, and many people in the group actually bought them. So then, when there are cheap and suitable clothes, gradually someone really starts asking them for prices. The people in the group also added some of their relatives and friends according to Zhao And Zhao gently.

Gradually, Zhao Qing and Zhao Can also receive several WeChat orders a day.

Later, the two turned the rigid picture advertisement directly into a recorded small video. Looking at the circle of friends in the group, Zhao Huang wore T-shirts, shirts and menacing looks, and gradually they had more than a dozen online orders every day.

These orders are no longer as important as Mother Xinxin's mother who needs them to deliver the goods in person. Most of the local customers directly let them send fast, and the customers in the group who have been brought in by Amway from other provinces must have only been able to send fast.

At first, Zhao Qing and Zhao were bent on wanting to pay for the postage, but later after private discussion, they still chose to wrap the mail no matter how much money they had for clothes.

Now it's the early days of their business, to do this job well, to accumulate more customers, the quality of clothes and bags and customer service is definitely better.

So in the quality of clothes and bags, Zhao Qing and Zhao are paying special attention. Before each shipment, they send a message to the customer to confirm it repeatedly, and try to send them logistics information and loading videos as much as possible.

Time went on, from the beginning of the folding network sales to the first billing, the two spent a month and twenty-two days. But from only a few orders a day to a dozen orders a day, the two of them only took a dozen days. This is also a particularly obvious process, from mass to quantity.

Daily pickup and dispatch, daily video clip video to video. Every day, according to the previous habit, every goods that were taken were labeled with price tags, and then continued to be stocked in the evening. Swinging back, I immediately went to the Internet café to sort out the pictures and cut the video. By the next morning, I started thinking about whether to pick up the goods or not to go to the video.

All day long, Zhao Qing and Zhao Qing had a feeling of being too busy to find the north. But when they think about their business, and see that their customers do indeed transfer every sum of money to them, they have never been more excited and at ease.

All in the morning of the third day of August. Because of a phone call, it changed completely.

"Dude, didn't you always say that we were partial to your brother and didn't let your brother make money by himself?" Now, I'm driving him over. This holiday, let him spend it with you. He passes, you give him the same job as you, and you let him feel your hardships. Before he graduated, he wanted to change his phone, and we let him earn it himself. And your son, your second uncle and second grandmother also came with your brother. If you can help then, get them into your factory as well.

But if you feel fei jie, just leave it alone, then call the light out and let her arrange her own old mother. I heard that this guy has not paid once this year, and he is looking forward to the winter New Year as soon as the autumn is over. She folded her father so much that he went out to work like her, and I don't know what to say about her. Anyway, seeing that the two of them left their children and went to work, everyone in the village laughed at their family. If you really like her, if she really wants to enter our house in the future, you must also educate her. Zhao's

conversation with his mother should not have been heard by Zhao Qing.

But just when Zhao Mom called, Zhao Was washing dishes. So this phone call was gently held by his mobile phone and poured into his ear.

The main thing about old-fashioned phones is that they leak a lot of sound, and then when zhao feels that it is not right to run the phone. Zhao Qingqing had already taken a step back and opened the extension directly.

"Mom, don't say it!!"

I never thought that my family had dug a big hole for myself again, and I felt that things were not good, and I instinctively shouted loudly.

His intention was to remind his mother not to mess around, but when the words reached the ears of the unsuspecting mother, it was the son who was drinking her to let his brother come over.

So after putting up with it for a long time, today's mother who was also angry and angry again was furious again: "What do you roar, what don't you say, you make me stop saying anything!" It is you who say that we are partial to your brother, it is you who say that you make money very hard. When your brother is old, he should also earn his own money and work part-time, which is also what you mentioned before. Now that I've asked your brother to come over and do his own summer job and earn money to buy a cell phone, what more do you have to say? There are also things that your second uncle and second aunt also followed, and that is not what we actively invited them to come over. It is your good object who does not understand things and has not paid the family, and your second uncle and second aunt have been forced to have no way but to go out to work again.

We don't have a hard time finding jobs here, and we only have less than two thousand in a month in the factory. When they heard that we wanted to send your brother to your side, they said they wanted to go too. They all decided to go, is this something we can change? Moreover, in the past, their minds this time are to find Zhao Qing and educate them well, and we know this. I have thought about this, and what they did is actually not wrong!

"Mom, don't you say it, I'm a little busy right now, we'll talk about it later!!"

Holding the phone lightly, the face has become quite ugly.

Zhao Que instinctively tried to stop it, but even if he spoke up, his mother continued to gush as if she hadn't heard it at all: "It's not that I said she, it's that you've become like this now, and you certainly can't get rid of her." You're not married, she's not in our house yet, and she's comparing what you've taught so badly, which is actually an under-education. Don't tell me about your uncle's coming, just say it's your eldest brother who came alone. At that time, when everyone meets, you say that you don't know that your second uncle and second aunt have also come. At that time, wait for your second uncle and second grandmother to clean her up. After that, you comfort her again—"

Zhao, who had been being stared at by Zhao Qingjian and death, instinctively grabbed the phone again.

But because of Zhao Qing's obviously angry expression, he still didn't really move in the end.

It was also at this time that the mother on the other side of the phone heard the friction of clothes on this side, and subconsciously felt a trace of abnormality.

Then she paused, and finally didn't say much: "Anyway, if your uncle and grandmother really want to educate lightly, you must also be a little more demanding." Just let them educate them a little bit, and don't do it like you used to. After all, they didn't raise a good light, and when they were four or five years old, they used to shake it up, that is, the past. But when the child grows up, he can't fight. Anyway, I won't say more, your brother they set off at noon the day before yesterday. It was the noon train, and if it was more than forty hours on the road, it should be almost here now.

I'll send you information about their train, and don't delay, pack up and pick them up. By the way, you've been working the night shift lately, right? Is there time to go out during the day? If you really can't get out, let the light go and pick it up. Anyway, it was her own father, and there was a real overnight feud between father and daughter. This time, if she takes the initiative to pick her up, I may not be able to see her perform well, and your second uncle and second aunt will not say her. Anyway, that's it, I won't say more, you discuss hurrying to pick someone up. The

mother who didn't say much felt that there must be a light wave on the other end of the son's phone, and he couldn't help but say more.

And when she finally took the initiative to hang the phone, the whole small twenty-odd square cottage fell into a death-like silence.

What is the needle is smelly, what is the air solidification, this sub-bird finally really knows.

Looking up at the face of the iron blue, Zhao Qing, who stood motionless, lightly.

Zhao Hesitated for a moment, then wiped his hands and walked slowly.

"Rest assured, my mother said what my mother said. What you think is, I've always known. Otherwise, in the past few months, they have called me and said let me persuade you, and I would not have said a word to you. Rest assured, I'll pick them up later, and I'm certainly not going to tell them about us. If you don't agree, I'll never bring them to you. As for what my mother said about the lesson education, they are all old generations of thinking, that is, just say, you don't take it seriously. It has

never been so embarrassing and helpless, and now, Zhao Crane can only hold Zhao Light's hand and keep explaining.

"..."

Zhao, who had been bowing his head, did not say a word of the anomaly.

Zhao Hu felt pain, so he subconsciously reached out and gently hugged the other party: "Light, you can rest assured, I will always be on your side." You don't want to see them, so I won't let them see you. When I went to pick them up, I said I was still working in the factory, but our factory was no longer hiring. Then I arranged an inn for them and took them to other factories. As for your business, no matter what they say, I will not bring them to you?

"Really?"

After a long time, Zhao Qingqing finally opened his mouth in disbelief.

Seeing her expression, Zhao Hao quickly nodded, "Of course, you believe me!"

"I hope you'll make a difference, or else—"

From the bottom of my heart, I didn't want to see those two people, and as soon as I heard their names, Zhao Qing's almost instinctive head ached.

Thinking of the last life, the two took the child to her unit, to the school where she was staying, and accused her of filial piety. Forced to graduate at that time, she had to change jobs frequently. In the end, there was no way but to block them and come to Pelican City. But even if she comes to Pengcheng, people can call the police and let the police contact her. At this moment, Zhao Qingqing once again had the feeling of being entangled in the gangrene of the attached bone. That bad feeling of wanting to get rid of it, but never being able to get rid of it, made Zhao Qing's mood suddenly fall to the bottom.

"Well, you believe me."

Seeing that Zhao Qing's expression was too abnormal, Zhao Could only continue to hug her and comfort her.

Since the last rainstorm, Zhao Hao had been somewhat close to Zhao Zhao, and leaned down on his shoulder motionlessly.

After a long time, when the phone in her hand was opened, Zhao Hu came to get it again. Zhao Qingqing did not refuse this time, and easily returned the other party's mobile phone.

"Son, I sent you the number of the train your brother was sitting on. I looked at the time, and it did say that it would be there at two o'clock in the afternoon. Don't make a mistake, hurry up and pick it up. Looking

down at the message sent by my mother, I saw that it was faster now. Zhao Hu was not good enough to delay any longer, and gently touched the little girl's hair. Immediately after zhao, zhao pimped off his bag and quickly went to the door to change his shoes.

As he did this, Zhao Qingqing stood at the glass round table in the living room, looking at him motionlessly.

Looking at such a girlfriend, Zhao He's heart also became uncomfortable with discomfort.

I can't figure out such a big thing, why can't my parents give him a call in advance and discuss it with him in advance. I also can't figure out what happened to me. Why can't you see the phone ringing like usual, so you take the phone and go outside to pick it up. How to say to the other party, do you want to give him the phone. He really let Zhao, who never walked his phone, take the phone directly to his ear. And it was better to let her take it, why did he let the other party answer the phone and then hold the phone to his ear.

And his mother, he reminded him so much. Why, she couldn't say a few words less.

Feeling remorseful in his heart, he looked up deeply at the little girl who was obviously in a bad mood. At this moment, Zhao Hao could only instinctively choose to flee first. Let the other party be alone and calm down alone.