Chapter 44

The rent was twelve thousand for half a year, plus a deposit of fourteen thousand for the house, and Zhao And Zhao Qing finally rented it.

As before, since this time it was Zhao Qing who paid for it, the signing agreement with the new house owner was just a light deal.

As soon as the house was rented, Zhao Qing and Zhao Were no longer grinding, and Lima began to clean up.

The former landlord moved this place to the end. Except for the toilet sink that cannot be removed from the washroom, and the overall cabinet fixed in the kitchen. Everything that can be moved here has indeed been moved.

However, in this way, it is indeed convenient for them to operate and clean up.

"This hall, just buy four desks. At that time, Sister Qin, we, as well as Brother Shen who occasionally came over, could sit down. This is our overall activity office area on the outside. No

, I just signed the contract with the landlord on this day, and the other party left. Zhao Gently took the key and began to compete with zhao.

Zhao Gong stood in the small second hall of the naked grain inside and looked at Zhao Qingqing, and saw the little girl wearing a small trench coat today. The face was slightly red, and the sermon was planned with obvious excitement.

"This is the office area, so where you stand, it's where you eat and relax. We could buy the kind of round glass table that we used to rent here, or the kind of square table that folds and put it there. Usually we, or yourself, can eat and rest there. If we want to ship, we can also put it there permanently. The

first and second halls where the family had put their couches and tables were quickly assigned by Zhao Qing.

Then he took the key zhao lightly, and then raised his chin to signal Zhao to follow.

Her cockroach, who had been staring at her, did not hesitate to follow.

The layout of this room is that the entrance to the house is facing the genie, and behind the genie is a small kitchen with a small area. The living room and bedroom of the house are on the right, and there are two halls in two. In the innermost part on the right are the entire three bedrooms and a washroom.

After walking to the bedroom area inside, Zhao Qingqing naturally said, "What about the main body, the largest area, the best sunlight, let's design this place as a fixed studio, okay?" That way, occasionally when the weather is bad, or when we don't want to go out at all, we can sneak around the place to shoot. Alas, no, the studio seems to need to be dark, right? Anyway, let's leave this alone, let's decide this first.

As for your bedroom, can we choose the opposite side of the bedroom? Fifteen square meters, put a large bed, and then get you a computer desk, it should be enough. As for the place to put your clothes, let's not buy a cabinet for the time being, let's get a simple rack for hanging clothes, how about putting your clothes on? You don't look at it as simple, but in fact many people who like the ins style now actually do this - "

After paying the rent of fourteen thousand, zhao qing did not have much money in his pocket." There were thousands of pieces left, and she didn't dare to spend them easily. And the house she rented in August, by the time next year's two-cents, she will have to pay the rent again. It was late November, and two months later, she had to plan ahead.

As for the Zhao Crane, he will continue to do business with the money in his hands. Aside from their accidents, there are indeed too many things missing in this room. This is not a decimal, so Zhao Qingqing had to calculate carefully.

"I understand that I will take care of all the furniture and office supplies in the house." Regarding these things, Zhao Hu already had a plan. The slightly calculating little girl sold a hand, and then Zhao Crane hooked her hand around Zhao Light's shoulder and took her to another room she didn't say. "What about this?" There was

a slight discomfort in his half-shouldered Zhao, but soon she smiled and adjusted. Let the bold zhao continue to rub her shoulders: "Here, let's put a bigger table and use it as a conference room." In addition to the meeting outdoors, it is also a sample room. At that time, we will find a way to put all the things that Brother Li sent here. When the time comes, if we want to match the clothes, we can put them directly on the large table in the middle.

At that time, the big table used for the meeting will be our desk. This side is sure to match clothes and pick out the accessories. Diagonally opposite, you can directly take the clothes in and shoot, which is the efficiency. That way, occasionally, we can do all the filming in this room. When the time comes, we can still use that room as a live broadcast room. Of course, this house can also be used as a simple warehouse. Anyway, then we can do anything with it, we can do anything with it! In

the empty ten square meters of the cottage, at this moment, except for the large sunlight that shines in through the strict and solid anti-theft windows welded outside. Everything else, there's nothing in this room.

At this moment, even in the bottom wall of this room, some of the white walls have been shaken off. Even the very dry yellow wood floor on the ground was somewhat bulging and even cracked a little because of the dampness.

On the first floor of the house, moisture is inevitable. Even the houses on the first floor here are indeed stronger than the self-built houses in the urban villages that do not have a little sunlight at all. But this house, located on the first floor and completely vacant by the landlord for a long time, it does exist more or less with some questioning.

But even if the two of them stood at the door of the hut, they could look up and see a lot of problems in the house.

But at this moment, Zhao Qingqing still looked like she hadn't seen anything, or like a table in front of her that could hold meetings and make a desk, she raised her hand and said happily.

Reaching out and carefully hugging Zhao Light's shoulder, he smiled and listened quietly.

He earnestly remembered all the thoughts and fantasies of Zhao Qing, and nodded his head in approval as if he could see the table furniture that did not exist for the time being.

The two men spoke again of the living room from the three bedrooms, and Zhao even said lightly, and if they had enough money later, they would add a couch and a water machine here.

Hu Chaos thought about it for a long time, but soon Zhao Qingyi returned to reality: "Let's buy your bed first, and the four office desks that we need outside." As for everything else, take it slow.

"Well, I see, you don't have to worry about these. I have already made an appointment with Shen San to let him accompany me outside to buy these things later. If there is a suitable second-hand one, we will buy it. But if the second-hand desk is similar to the original, I won't save this money. Zhao

Had already checked the desk, and later even took out his mobile phone and gave Zhao a light look at the price of the simple office on the Internet. Cha despises those things that are really not particularly valuable, and finally rest assured.

Since Shen San was in charge, Zhao Qingqing didn't have to worry about anything more in the end.

Divide the four keys given by the owner into two, two of his own, give zhao two, and then gently pat his ass and leave.

More than two hours were wasted in the morning, and after returning at ten o'clock, Zhao Qingqing seriously and really studied for a while.

Even in order to make up for the two hours wasted today, Zhao Qingqing did not even do lunch, and it was rare to order an outing.

Two hours in the morning and five hours in the afternoon, after the mandatory completion of their goal of studying at least seven hours a day.

Finally, Zhao Qing lightly thought about Zhao Tou going to buy something, and then she immediately called Zhao Huang.

When Zhao Told Him, the price of the old and new desks was about the same. In the end, he and Shen San moved four brand new offices nearby. Now that they had placed the table in that room, she would be relieved to see it tomorrow.

"What about your bed?"

Zhao's house is still due in a few days, and this is what Zhao Qingqing is most worried about now.

"After all, this is just a rented house, and the bed certainly can't buy a new one." Rest assured, I'll take the time tomorrow to run the second-hand market elsewhere, and I'll definitely find the right one. If I can't find it, I'll look online and salty fish again.

"Then let's hope you find a suitable big bed tomorrow, it's rare that your room is so spacious, and we have paid the rent for so long at once." So before you can sleep, I still hope you can buy a slightly larger bed that will make you a little more comfortable. And this stuff isn't as easy to move as a counter, then if you find the right one. You call me, and I used to move with you. Occasionally

, she sneaked and slipped, but most of the time, zhao qingqing stood in front of the small window of her rental house, talking lowly with the crane.

"Well, okay. If you really find a big bed and really can't move in, I will definitely find you. At

seven o'clock in the evening in November, it was getting dark outside.

Zhao Hu listened to the little girl's concern, so he smiled and asked gently, "It's so late, have you finished eating?" "I

haven't eaten yet, but I ordered an outing at noon." Twenty pieces of stuff, plus a coupon, I ended up spending thirteen dollars. Thirteen pieces, I asked for a white cake, burned several dishes, and asked for a cold noodle. White bread and spicy blazing, I ate it at noon. As for the noodles, I'm burning hot water right now, and I'm going to eat it later. What about you? Did you eat dinner? What did you eat? "Coincidentally

, I ate noodles with Sansan at night." But we ate better than you, and one of us came with a fine beef noodle. It's rare that people help so much, and I asked for a plate of beef, a small dish.

"Sansan, he's not Shen Sanjie?" How did it become three-three, so intimate?

"Oh, what are you thinking?" It was he who made me call him that, saying that Shen San always called him shen san felt too polite. Alas, you say that his name is also strange, why is it called Shen Xiaoming, Xiaoming Xiaoming, isn't this Xiaoming? No wonder he would rather I call him his rank than I would call him Bob. "Maybe it's

because when he hears Xiaoming, he will think of Han Meimei!"

The two of them were actually separated for a few hours, and Zhao Qingqing's original plan was only to ask Zhao How much money was spent on the table and bed.

But unconsciously, the two talked too much. Then the topic of conversation turned to a hundred and eighteen thousand miles away.

Just when Zhao Qingqing discussed with Zhao Hu, Xiaoming and Li Lei, when the one with Han Meimei was the most compatible, that was the right matching object.

Zhao lightly thought of the water she was burning outside in the living room, so she took the phone and carried the cup out of the bedroom.

The water that has just been burned is a little hot after pouring it well and waiting for the meal. While waiting for the water to cool down, Zhao Qingqing took the mobile phone and subconsciously walked to the window position again.

"I think Han Meimei should still be suitable with Li Lei." In our English books, haven't these two people always been good friends? You suddenly break them up, as if it were a little bad. The

zhao on the other side of the phone accompanied Zhao gently said a boring and particularly childish topic.

Listening to his answer on the phone, Zhao smiled subconsciously: "But I remember Xiaoming and Han Meimei seem to have an animation or a game, anyway, in my memory, they should be-"

Even if it is a boring topic, I don't know what to do, Zhao Qingqing is also excited.

She habitually stood in front of the window and talked to the ostrich, but when she subconsciously looked down, subconsciously looked down at the back of the house they had newly rented.

Seeing that room, it seemed that there were lights shining on at the moment. Zhao Qing quickly changed the subject: "Well, I won't talk to you, my water is better, I'm going to eat." By the way, when did you finish your stuff in the afternoon? Are you going back now? Did you go back after eating the meal? Zhao

Qing stared motionlessly, obliquely toward the house at the bottom.

And the room that she was staring at at the moment, the window that could be seen from her direction, was clearly lit.

"Yes, we're four-point stuff. When the desks were put down, I invited him to dinner, and he immediately went back to pack up his things and continue to swing. As for me, I went back and cleaned up the house. When it was past seven o'clock, I went back. In fact, when you just called, I had just arrived at the rental house. Zhao

across the phone said so, and Zhao gently held up the phone and entered his room. Quickly flipped through her new key and her bag.

"Well, I won't tell you, I'm going to eat!"

"Well, then I'll hang it, you're delicious." Others, we'll talk about it tomorrow! In

the end, Zhao Hu's tone was still very normal and natural.

The zhao who turned out the new key was easy to put away the phone and quickly stuffed the phone and the new key into his bag. Then she found a slightly thicker coat to put on and quickly went out the door.

The Happiness Zone is a twenty-four-hour place where the entrance is guarded by property.

Although it looks a bit old and old, some of the treatment that the peonian urban area should have, it seems to have here.

At the very least, according to her current two housemates. Since they needed to swipe their cards from the door and the unit door was replaced, almost no outsiders or thieves had entered.

Therefore, at this moment, Zhao Qingqing was not afraid, so he carried his diagonal bag and quickly ran down.

And even if she hadn't been to the new house at the moment, according to her understanding of Zhao Tsurugi. Zhao Qing had actually hidden a secret guess about what this person was doing in the middle of the night and not going back to sleep.

If she didn't know this and didn't find out, then naturally there would be nothing for her.

But now that she's found out, she knows. Naturally, she couldn't pretend that she didn't know that she hadn't found it, so she let that stupid hat and was alone in the middle of the night there.