Chapter 3

When the original Zhao Qingliu was without a master, his father also returned, and the other party did bring a young woman and a four- or five-year-old boy.

After the other party returned, he not only admitted that he was wrong but also paid tens of thousands of pieces of medical expenses to Grandma Zhao.

When in the hospital, the wife of the other party also served the two old men diligently.

When Zhao's Dad said that he had had a hard time in recent years, no matter what, he read them later. Look at the little boy who called them Grandma, and the young woman who was diligent in giving them and peeing. In the end, he ignored His father's grandfather all his life and finally forgave his son.

After this incident, Zhao's Dad took his new wife and son and successfully returned to Zhao Jia Village.

Even if Zhao's Dad was disgraceful at that time, this time he bore all the medical expenses of the two elderly people in the Zhao family and served them in the hospital for more than a month. The people in the village don't say anything about him. What's more, the fact that Zhao's Dad stole people and led to being caught raped in bed and divorced was after all more than a decade ago. Now that the other person has a wife and son again, it is even more difficult for everyone to say anything more.

But all this, much to the Lord, is the beginning of suffering.

At home, her father returned, her new brother returned, and there seemed to be no place for her. Most obviously, the room she lived in was gone, and she, an eighteen-year-old girl, was forced to temporarily move into her grandmother's house.

At this time, it was supposed that she should go to college. As long as she goes to college, what houses and houses are small things?

But just when Grandma Came Home and the owner wanted to go to school to report, he was told by his father that there was no money in the family. Not only was there no money, but this time grandpa and grandma were hospitalized together, and his father also borrowed more than fifty thousand yuan from relatives and friends. Now her family not only has no money and foreign debt but also seems to have no money to borrow.

"Alas, we are all to blame."

This time, the two elderly people were hospitalized, and it cost a hundred thousand before and after.

Grandma Zhao originally gave Zhao More than 10,000 yuan, but because the two elderly people were hospitalized for surgery, the money was gone at the beginning.

Now I see that they have spent all their savings to treat their illness, and they owe tens of thousands of sons and daughters-in-law. At this time, Grandma Zhao could not say anything to blame, and could only wipe her eyes and cry. They can only blame themselves for why they were careless at the time so that they would not go into any heavy-rated nursing room, spending eleven thousand a day.

No amount of self-blame, at this time, will not help.

Then, under the tacit consent of the Zhao family, he was admitted to the university, but there was no tuition fee. Just like that, after finishing high school, but not taking the college entrance examination, Zhao Bao went south to work together.

And now, in fact, it is the third year of their work.

For the first two years, to save money on the road, they never returned home. Last year, the factory they were working in was not profitable, and they were suddenly dismissed. So they took the opportunity to go home once, and now it was time for them to return to Pengcheng after the New Year and go back to Pengcheng to find a job.

If you follow the plot of Zhao Qingqing's original novel, then this year is Zhao Qingqing and Zhao Bao, who rented a house outside for the first time after working outside for two years. And then because of the things they rent, because they're looking for a job that hasn't been ideal. Between the two of them, there has been a constant contradiction. Not only did they have a conflict with each other at that time, but they also had a contradiction with their family.

Their parents began, for the first time, accusing them of not being active in giving money. In the end, after another fight. When Zhao, who was working odd jobs outside, returned, he found that his girlfriend had suddenly left. Not only did she pack up her things and suddenly leave, but she also took away the nearly ten thousand pieces of savings that Zhao Crane had left at that time. And that money was the college tuition and living expenses that he gave his brother.

This year's Zhao Bao, because he did not pay the family in time, delayed his brother's September school fee. He ended up being scolded by her mother, and then he severed ties with his mother and brother for the first time.

Looking at what seemed to be a small amount of memory, Zhao gently combed through it for a long time. And after sorting out all the memories of the original owner, because the two of them have too many similarities, Zhao Qingqing no longer dares to call the original lord a perverted and vicious female match.

In the original "Favor from the Movie Emperor", it was written at the beginning that Zhao Huang became the latest Aihua Movie Emperor. At that time, his company co-produced a blockbuster film with a competing company, and Zhao Competed for the male lead. Then, when he successfully entered the group, he jumped to the female artist Su Xiaoxue, who belonged to another company.

He is a grassroots film emperor who climbs up step by step from the bottom, and Su Xiaoxue is the big miss female love bean that the competitive company GM is strongly praised.

Even if they belong to the same circle, because of family reasons and age reasons, they should not be possible.

But while filming, the two unexpectedly called. Su Xiaoxue's original fans of Zhao Hu originally felt that he had held him too high, but after the two stayed in the same drama group. She knew that all the advantages of the fans that the ostrich said were handsome, diligent, humble, good character, polite, and high emotional intelligence was true. There are people in the drama group who are good to everyone and show respect for everyone. And his business ability is really good, there is no word to say.

On the other side Zhao Hu, he did not expect that the so-called big lady Su Xiaoxue had a cute and approachable side. During the four months of filming with Su Xiaoxue, the two spent every day and night together, filming together every day. Gradually, he discovered that Su Xiaoxue was different from the other side of the Internet news report, and gradually developed a good feeling toward her.

And just after the filming of their TV series, the two finally secretly poked and poked to show their intentions, and were accidentally filmed by the media. At this time, the ex-girlfriend of the male protagonist Zhao Hu suddenly appeared.

Zhao Thorn's previous difficulties were all through fans, and when chatting with the male protagonist through the female protagonist, he inadvertently revealed a little bit.

And directly saying that he has not been easy in these years is the agent of the male protagonist, Fang Yizhou. Seeing that Zhao Crane was not ordinary to Su Xuexue, he specially asked the heroine to come out to eat. Then, in a Western restaurant that Zhao Hadhi had opened himself, he told all the past of the male protagonist Zhao Tsurugi.

At the age of eighteen, he left home and went south to work in an electronics factory to support his family, and at the age of twenty, he began to go to a café restaurant to end the plate. At the age of twenty-one, he raised money for the first time to do business and ended up borrowing money to prepare goods. When I got to a huge flood, there was nothing left at once. On the night of his twenty-first birthday alone, he owed an ass of external debt and online loans and was said to have almost jumped off the building. But in the end, he could only go on. So later he borrowed another sum of money, bought an electric car, and joined the team of send-out sellers.

For sale, Zhao thione was sent from the age of twenty-one to the age of twenty-three, a few days before his twenty-third birthday. Once because of sending an export to a brokerage company in Pengcheng, Zhao Huang and Fang Yizhou accidentally met. Fang Yizhou was shocked by the other party's figure and appearance, after several days of consideration. He rediscovered the strike, then went into the entertainment circle with the fostering, and eventually, he became the other party's agent. Then from that point on, Fang Yizhou's fate was tied to Zhao. And from a completely uninitiated person who didn't know anything, to now becoming a nationally famous Aihua film emperor, Zhao Huang walked for a full eight years. Fang Yizhou, the agent, also accompanied Zhao For a full eight years.

Zhao's agent mentioned Zhao's ex-girlfriend when chatting with the heroine, Su Xiaoxue. At that time, the thirty-one-year-old Zhao Had only talked about love once. And because Qingmei Zhuma's ex-girlfriend, she suddenly left without a word, and suddenly took away all the things he had accumulated at that time. For the next ten years, Zhao Hu never talked about love again, and the heroine, Su Xuexue, was the second. Therefore, Zhao's agent hopes that after Knowing everything, if she is still willing to be with Zhao, he hopes that she can be better with Zhao. But if the other person doesn't want to be with the ostrich, just for the flow and heat. Zhao's agent advises the other party to stop at the appropriate time.

In the original work, the focus is only on the male and female protagonists. Even if you write a female match, it is also written that she secretly took all his savings when the male protagonist fell. In the end, the male protagonist could not afford to pay his brother's college fees, and then let the male protagonist have a relationship with his parents and brother Grap, and finally the matter of completely breaking off the relationship with the family. Under such circumstances, when Zhao Qingqing originally read the novel, natural nature only cared about the male protagonist who was not easy to live with, and the female protagonist who looked very arrogant on the outside but was particularly kind and self-motivated.

"Alas!"

The original owner Zhao's light everything gave Zhao a feeling that the two seemed to be living in a parallel world. But in comparison, she appeared to be lucky, after all, she was in college. On the female side, she did not have this opportunity.

But this topic is again involved in the fact that Zhao's Grandpa and Grandma Zhao survived, fortunately. Zhao Qingqing didn't know how to judge for a while, and in the end, she could only sigh helplessly.

"What's wrong?"

The sunshine that had been closed, at this time, opened its eyes again.

"It's okay, it's just sitting in the waist hurting and the ass hurts." I'll stand for a while, and you'll sit down again. From

the moment to now, Zhao Qing felt that it should have been at least forty minutes. After speaking, she stood up by herself.

"Does it hurt?"

The tall, tall young boy showed an expression of disbelief, waited for Zhao to smile lightly and nod his head, and reached out to push him. Zhao Smiled helplessly before sitting down again.

"You're in such a good relationship, are you lovers?"

The interaction between the two was seen by a girl wearing an eye on the other side, and the other party held a mobile phone and asked curiously.

"Well, yes!"

Zhao Qingqing did not answer this question. Zhao Zhao, who was sitting, turned his head and answered.

To be precise, they never actually promised each other anything.

But from the time the two of them worked together, they went outside together to work in the factory. No matter what people on the outside asked, they said that the two of them were lovers.

I said a lot, originally I just wanted to say this about taking care of each other. It seems that gradually they agree with such a relationship, and then they been thinking of themselves as lovers outside.

"I envy you, are you going to work, or are you going to work?"

The girl with the latest mobile phone in her hand is willing to talk to her brother. After Zhao Que responded to her, she asked curiously again.

The other person looked a few years older than them, so Zhao Gong politely said again: "It's to go to work!" "It's

good to work, I'm now envious of working."

The woman facing you may want to go out of society early. Just like Zhao Hu and Zhao, she talked about her difficulties in school and the severity and change of her mentor.

"Is my sister a graduate student?" What major did you study? After

all chat action is not real life in this world, and if it is the original lord, it may naturally hate such a topic. But Zhao Qing is a mature adult who has been out of society for six or seven years. So when the bird next to her showed a little embarrassed smile and didn't know what to do next, she asked.

"Yes, this year's second year of research. Learn biological medicine, and do experiments every day! "There's no way, biology, chemistry, it's

meant to be experimenting." Even if you graduate, unless you change careers and don't do this, then in general, you still have to go into the laboratory to continue to do experiments and research. And once people leave school, they think more and then stay in the laboratory, there is no school environment. Your profession is still a little too focused on academic and research results. So on your side, there is a high probability that you should continue to study for a doctorate, right?

"Haha, you're right, I do have plans to continue my Ph.D. studies."

I didn't expect a little girl who was not very old, to talk one set after another. Feeling interested, the girl put down her phone and chatted with Zhao Qingqing again.

The two strangers, without asking each other's names and hometowns, chatted in the north and south of the sea.

It wasn't until the two of them were sleepy that they finally closed their mouths.

"Light, come and change!"

When Zhao Gently stopped talking, Zhao, who had been silent, changed places with her again.

Zhao Qingqing did not follow the other party's courtesy and waited to sit in the seat again. Seeing that Zhao Crane pulled out the suitcase under the saddle and sat up, Zhao Qingqing closed his eyes and rested for a while.

This time, when Zhao Qingqing was woken up again by the crane, the sky outside was already lit. The girl who had just chatted with her was already out of the car.

"In half an hour, I'll pack up my things and you'll go wash up."

Zhao Zhao, who had gently woken up, raised his hand to take off the backpack and clothes on the luggage rack and said as he sorted it out.

Zhao, who had just narrowed his eyes, lightly and confusedly replied, and then took the towel and toothbrush cup sent by the male owner, and went to the bathroom again in a daze.

On the train, many people are washing up on the toilet at any time. When I came back in line, it was already ten minutes later.

While there was still a little time to get out of the car, Zhao took his toiletries and went to the bathroom once.

And in his absence, Zhao Qing, who was sitting alone, suddenly had a strange thought: "What would happen if I went alone now, just like the last life, and went straight away?" "