Chapter 34

Zhao Hu felt that there were only more than 10,000 goods, and when it came to Shen San, even if it was sold at a 20% discount, the two of them calculated a total of more than 15,000. This shows that he has done a very good job with the light business.

But whatever the real situation was, the ostrich sold all its goods. He also gave the three-wheeled car he was riding to three hundred pieces at the original price, all of which were given to Shen San, who was now the only one who could receive all his goods.

The other person said something pity on his lips, but there was happiness in his eyes. Obviously, the other party is particularly happy about the things they can't continue to hang on.

Without caring about the other party's happy expression, Zhao Hao quickly went to the hospital again after getting the money.

This time, the first thing he did was call out his parents and give them all the fifteen thousand he had just received.

Zhao Thought he had given them the money and it would pass.

But not long after the three returned to the ward, another police officer came and asked them who had called the police.

The father who quickly walked up when he saw the police coming in, and the mother who subconsciously looked down and didn't look at him. In an instant, zhao hao understood what they were doing again.

The disappointment in my heart suddenly spread to my whole body at this time.

In the daytime, the cranes that were originally hot again. Once again, there was a special feeling like last night, like a deep abyss, like being blown on the face again by a bone-chilling cold wind.

At this point, Zhao Hao seemed to really understand Zhao's light feelings. It seems that for the first time, I have truly seen through my parents.

"Who is calling the police?" Which one of you took away your money? Listen to what you mean, the money isn't yours, right? Then don't say, let your son speak! The

policeman who was called to handle the case came after receiving that someone had been injured here. Now that the police situation has completely changed, the other party's attitude has become somewhat impatient.

"It's him, dead boy, not yet!!"

The little money given by the son is simply not enough.

Moreover, his money is his money, and the part of the money that Zhao Qing took away is another money, how can it be mixed up. At this moment, even if the money given by the son is in the inner pocket of his father's clothes. Zhao Dad was also not at all humble, directly pulled the crane next to him, and pushed him in front of the middle-aged policeman who was looking a little serious.

"You're a ricket?" How much did that zhao take away from you? Don't be afraid, you can say it out of 1510? Of

all the people present, The age of the osterike was the youngest.

He looked a little dazed, and just a little impatient middle-aged policeman. Suddenly, subconsciously, he relaxed his tone and became somewhat affectionate.

"Yeah, don't be afraid, you can just say it honestly."

Sweeping the back, it has been quiet, but the face is particularly ugly for the Zhao Qiang couple. I feel that my son is unwilling to call the police, in addition to being reluctant to be light and light, there is also a point that people are too good, do not want to offend people, do not want to hurt the harmony of her family and zhao light family. The mother got up from the bedside and gently encouraged her son.

There were only two beds, but the other one was in an empty ward. Accidentally injured people, and accidentally lost more than 10,000 Zhao Qiang couples, especially unwilling to look at the Zhao family who wanted to report to the police. An expression that wanted to talk and wanted to refute, but finally forced to endure helplessly. Zhao's brother has been lying on the bed hanging from the salt water. It was silent, looking at this side motionlessly.

Zhao Dad squeezed Zhao's arm heavily, an expression that he would never rest if he did not report the police today. As for the mother, it is a rare tenderness. Try to use your own gentleness to beat yourself up hesitant children who do not listen.

Under the watchful eye of someone, Zhao Crane looked up and looked around for a moment or so. Then, in full view of everyone, he took a deep breath. Suddenly, without warning, he suddenly laughed: "Comrade policeman, I have not lost any money. I was in a normal relationship with my girlfriend and broke up normally. Before we were doing a little business, when we broke up, she took all our money, I left all our goods, it was so simple.

I've said it ten thousand times, and we broke up peacefully, without any financial disputes. But my parents just insisted that the other party took my money and ran away. Because of this, they took advantage of my absence and directly reported the police. In short, I am sorry to let you run away in vain, but I will make it clear to them and tell them that it is shameful and immoral to report false police waste of police resources. Anyway, I'm sorry to make you twist.

"Forehead—"

I had just looked at the thin, small, trance-like, feeling particularly vulnerable young man. It seems to change the temperament in an instant, as if it grows in an instant.

Only then did the police notice that he was actually taller than himself. Bowing his head and saying it didn't matter, looking at the parents who were beside him because of the boy's words, the face changed in an instant.

The middle-aged policeman understood what was happening and took his apprentice with him. I gave a good lesson in ideology and morality to my father, who reported to the police. Let them understand that even if they should take care of the affairs of children, they should have a degree. Of course, the most important thing is to report false police, which is really not allowed.

"And it's clearly your son's own business. Even if you are a father, this kind of thing cannot be overstepping the line. Also, hurting people is hurting people, and economic disputes are economic disputes. You can't knowing that there has not been a vicious beating, but you deliberately tell us that an accident has occurred. You are indeed a waste of police and police resources that your son said.

We should have taken you to the bureau for re-education in this matter. But seeing that you are so old, and another son seems to have an accident, it is forgivable to be forgivable, then we will make an exception to eat you this time. In short, in the future, you will have less peace with your son. He said that he and the little girl were normal breakups, normal division of property. Since people haven't taken your son's money, you don't want to be slandered, it's not right..."

Since they came over, the police didn't want to run in vain.

Seeing that His father's face had not been right, they stood in front of him and educated him well.

"Good, good, good, yes, yes!"

What is important about leaving the country is that the people do not fight with the officials, not to mention that this is the largest metropolis in the country, Pengcheng, which is completely different from their small Ancheng.

Holding his breath, he looked at the expressionless son next to him. Feeling the fiery eyes around him, he thought that if he called the police over, he would definitely force his son to obey the truth. At this moment, he could only endure anger, gritting his teeth and holding his grandson, and in front of the young man who was younger than him, he even nodded his head and said yes.

At the door stood several doctors and nurses who seemed to be coming in for examination, and behind them stood the zhao family elder and his wife who were completely upset with their family. His wife and his eldest son also looked at him motionlessly.

Staring at himself fiercely, he didn't have any face left for his son. At this moment, Zhao Dad was really angry and really hated.

Later, after the two young policemen who had educated him left, he felt that he had lost all his face today, and he felt that he had never been such a disgraceful father in his life. Ignoring the dozen or so rounds doctors and nurses who came into the room, they pointed directly at the son in front of him who felt unfilial in front of him in full view of everyone, and directly said angrily: "Beast, you can go as far as you can go, from today on you are no longer my false son, I don't have a beastly son like you." As a little beast like you, I'm better at keeping a dog than you!! Zhao Dad, who

was almost about to poke his finger into Zhao Gong's eyes, was now flushed with qi, and his neck and arms were full of bulging green tendons.

I had never seen this husband so angry, and I was a little afraid of his zhaoMom, the face color is white at once. She was a little overwhelmed, looking ahead and then behind.

The Zhao Dad and Zhao Que who were watching her were all blushing at the moment. The Zhao Qiang couple behind them, when they saw the police leaving at this moment, showed an expressionless appearance and obviously did not want to care about the affairs in front of them. As for the on the hospital bed, he was stunned by his father's appearance. But when I think about it, Zhao He's ignorance and his father's original intention of asking for money. He frightened his back slightly straight, and lowered his back a little silently.

Seeing that everyone around him could not help, Russell Cloud, even if he was in a hurry, could only look at it with a miserable face and continue to watch helplessly.

"You said it yourself, so after that you'll let him and the dog raise you!!"

In fact, the things in the family, Zhao Hu has always understood.

It's just that his parents never did things too much, and out of filial piety, he kept putting up with it.

Blushing, he narrowed his eyes, word by word, and responded loudly to his father. Then, clenching his fists tightly, the chest bulging Zhao Huo directly shrugged off the doctor nurse who was already stunned behind him, and directly strode out.

"Akari!"

Later, the mother's faint cries came, but the thought of the other party always liked to use tears and insults against him. When he was happy, he called him a good son and gave him a candy. If you are not happy, you will scream hysterically, and you will almost treat him with the most terrifying and brutal attitude. It was as if he was born to bear it all. It's like, they're determined, they don't care what they do or say anything. As a son, he can only endure, can only bear. It was as if he was born with a mud pinch, as if he really shouldn't have a temper. This time, even if the other party was crying and crying behind him, the zhao crane clenching his fist did not stop at all.

Thinking about the hour, the New Year, the eldest brother can buy new clothes. He wanted, and his parents took it for granted, to throw the other person's old clothes at him.

Thinking about the busy farming, my brother would just go back and study. If he didn't cook dinner, his parents would definitely give him a faceful zeng when he went back.

Thinking that the same is the first in the exam, the brother is the first in the exam, and the parents will definitely take a good look at his paper award. And their own, even if he took it out, they were interested in the fact that it was lacking.

Thinking about where his parents went before, the priority was his brother.

He had to go along, almost all of which had to fight, fight for it, and finally get the fact that he was treated the same as his brother.

Then I thought about it, my father had finished the surgery. My mother was crying and knocking on his door in the middle of the night. Talk to him about letting him go out to work after graduating from high school, and don't study first. Thinking that they were talking and arguing, he could not bear to argue anymore because he could not argue with his mother. I hid in the quilt and cried most of the night. His brother saw it, but pretended not to see anything. Big shake, straight out of the scene.

Thinking about it, before he revealed that he wanted to study, wanted his eldest brother to slowly start making money himself, and should also provide for him in the future. Her mother was stunned at first, and then she cried hysterically. Saying that it was all her life, and it was also his life. Let him confess his life, let him not force her to be angry.

Thinking about the day before yesterday, I knew that his life was still very good. But in just one day, everything changed.

Thinking of his father's slap yesterday, thinking that he had just completely blushed with the face and almost ate his horrible appearance. Thinking of the other person's mouth, sentence by sentence, it is better to raise him than to have a dog.

The cranes, which were originally just walking faster, walked faster and faster.

In the end, when he didn't react to anything. He was already clenching his fists, as if he were crazy, and quickly ran up.

"Aaaah!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!aa

A tree of past events that he had deliberately powdered down, at this moment, one by one, a tree appeared in his mind again.

Zhao Que wanted to control what he didn't think, but later, he found that he seemed to be completely out of control of his thoughts.

But the grievances in the heart, the anger, the unwillingness, the indignation, all at once reached the top point. He was like a madman, just instinctively on the bustling streets of traffic and traffic. Also hysterical, and there was no image of shouting.

On this day, after returning to the cottage he rented. Zhao Hu quickly turned out his bag, and then quickly packed up his things.

He didn't know where he was going or what he was going to do in the future.

But if he stayed here, he believed, as long as his parents actually came to him. As long as the mother, who is familiar with his character, wept again in front of him, collapsed again, looking for death and life once again. He will certainly continue to forgive everything as before, continue to decorate Taiping, and continue to habitually wrong himself.

But he, in fact, did not want to pretend to be a fool all the time.

He didn't want to, he had always been accustomed to wronging himself, and he had to bear everything himself.

So in order to end everything and be like before, he instinctively wanted to escape from here.

As for the house here, they pay once a month. He also gave one of the keys to his brother early on. So they live where they want to live, and they don't want to live like that.

Carrying a suitcase, I quickly packed my things.

It used to look like a very crowded hut, but when he cleared the bags here, he actually looked empty.

One by one, he stuffed everything he had, waiting to pack up his toiletries. Zhao accustomedly took out the black backpack that belonged to him on the top of the closet.

He had only wanted to open the package and leave quickly, but after suddenly seeing a brand new Computer case inside, he froze.