Chapter 10

Listening to his son's words, Zhao Zhen showed a shameful and self-contained expression.

Looking at her husband's expression, Russell Yun, who has always attached great importance to her husband's body, suddenly became ashamed and angry. Then she ignored the outsiders on the couch and just glared at the sun and roared, "What do you really want to do when you say this now?" Everyone in the village now has a house in the city and a suite in the countryside. The two of us have only been on the contours of the building so far. The TV in the house, the heating, the cabinets, we don't have any of them up until now. If, like you, think only about yourself in everything and not about your family at all, then our days will not pass?

Anyway, even if you want to read, now is not the time. Now your eldest brother has not finished his studies, your second uncle's family, his family still has two old ones and a small one. These are your responsibilities, so you must put your attitude right. You go now to find The Light, you tell her that you were joking before. You tell her that you don't want to read at all, and you won't read in the future.

After making another two years of money, you can go home. Then you can learn a handicraft with Light, You can learn haircut or nail art and eyebrow tattoos, you can learn auto repair and electrician. For your future, in fact, I have a light father with your father, and we have always considered it. We have not forgotten your future, we have always wondered what your future holds. Today's college students, that's exactly what it is. Some come out and can't even find a busy job. So instead of adding a burden to the family and going to a university that is useless, you might as well—"

With some excitement in his heart, Luo Xiuying spoke very quickly.

Standing fixedly at the window of the factory corridor, watching the rows of colleagues wearing blue work clothes just left work. Looking not far away, one by one wearing suits and leather shoes, just came out of the company's research and development building, really read books, and they are completely different from their technical research and development talents. I used to just want to read, but I never really asked my parents.

At this time, I finally couldn't help but think about what Natsu said softly that day: "But Mom, I want to study, I'm not interested in what kind of auto repair and electrician, and I don't want to be a repairman and electrician in the future." Mom, have you forgotten? From childhood to adulthood, my exam results have never been in the top four of the year. If I only study and achieve results, I can learn better than my brother. It is because you have decided to let my brother read first and provide for me later. I gave up completely during the third year of high school, and I didn't even take the college entrance examination! The

mother who could speak well was suddenly stunned, listening to her son's voice, not knowing how he suddenly became like this. The furious Russell Cloud completely collapsed: "Son, are you talking about what you're going to do now?" Do I not want you to read? Do I want you to become a repairman and electrician in the future? If our family conditions are good, do you think I would like to see you go out to work at a young age? But that's the case in our family, your dad's body just can't do it.

I haven't gone out to work in my life, and you can't let me not go out to work when I was young, and then go out to work to make money when I'm older, right? Aren't you forcing others to laugh at our family like this? Son, this is the situation in our family, this is your life! In this life, even if he is not willing to accept it, he will have to confess his fate. You say you are like this, you are not only angry with me, in addition to the knife in my heart to make me uncomfortable, what role can you say this play? You child, I have always thought that you are the most considerate of me, the most distressed, the most sensible child in this family. But now, how did you become like this! I

felt a special pain in my heart, and I didn't know how to persuade my son who didn't listen. In the end, Zhao's mother took out her usual skills, and Li Ma cried loudly on the phone regardless of his disregard.

Zhao He calmed down as usual, and he usually saw his parents crying the most. The last time his parents advised him not to take the college entrance examination and go outside to make money first, he was originally particularly unconvinced. But just as he cried out why his brother hadn't worked first to provide for him, his mother suddenly burst into tears, and his father suddenly blushed in front of him.

Seeing his parents crying and crying in front of him, Zhao Felt Shocked and Confused, and he even felt that he was too ignorant and too unsophisticated. So later, no matter how unwilling and uncomfortable he was in his heart, in the end he put up with it.

At this moment, after hearing his mother's crying again, Zhao Felt A little suffocated. Holding his phone tightly, by the time he reacted, he had already hung up his mother's phone and had turned it off.

"Zhao Hu, why are you still sneaking and slipping here!" Does it take so long to make a phone call? Zhao Stood

there, wanting to adjust his emotions again.

But after suddenly hearing the rough shouts of the group leader behind him, he turned his head and laughed self-deprecatingly. Then he grabbed his phone and quickly entered the car room behind him.

Inside the workshop there was a special area where they put their stuff, and the walls were covered with a dense set of small locks. It is the place where they usually let go of the phone and put the water cup.

Under the attention of the company's team leader, Zhao Hu quickly put away his mobile phone. Then, wearing a hat and mask, he quickly and truly walked into the large car room behind him.

Huge machines, buzzing all the time.

Here, the machine is turned on once, supposedly hundreds of thousands. So once the factory has an order, once the machine is opened, the general situation will be at least ten days and a half months. This requires that, whether it is daytime, night, or late at night in the early hours of the morning, all industries of this machine must always have people online.

In recent days, the work of the zhao crane has become a terminal receipt. It is to quickly assemble each colleague's small module, small appliances, all marked, and then moved to the far corner of the car room. In that place, another colleague was sorting through the re-counting. When the quantity is right, these goods can be handed over to the colleagues who label it. The label department will all the products on the unified label, after the quality inspection department of the spot check, this batch of things can enter the warehouse into the warehouse. After that, these things are sales and sales, warehouse shipments, logistics shipments.

Holding a small cart, expressionlessly sticking a large sign with a blue frame, expressionlessly lifting boxes of electronic components onto the cart, expressionlessly transferring them to the place.

At this moment, Zhao Hao, without warning, remembered again what Zhao Had said to him earlier.

"Zhao Hu, the person I marry in the future must be particularly rich and capable." Like you, if you make a little money, you give it all to your family, and there are only three or four hundred in your pocket. At the age of twenty, there is still no future person, and I will certainly not marry.

"So you're going to be like me and get into college." Or, give yourself a different future. Otherwise, I will certainly not have any results with you"

"Zhao Lu don't tell me that all part-time work is the same, all are honorable." If given the choice, no one would choose to work in a chair almost sixteen or seventeen hours a day. No one likes that kind of work, where even the last toilet has to be watched and limited to a few minutes of work. No matter what other people do, I will not allow me to be like this all the time. Zhao

Qing's words that day have actually been swirling in Zhao's mind these days.

Before the age of eighteen, Zhao Had never imagined that his future would be like this.

From childhood to adulthood, his academic performance has always been good.

Whether it was his academic achievements or his dealings with others, he didn't feel that he was worse than his brother. Even in terms of looks, girls, and sports, he is obviously stronger than his brother.

But everything changed completely after my father was diagnosed with cancer and had an operation. Then from that time on, his family hoped that he would stop reading. For the sake of his family, he accepted his life and assumed his responsibilities.

But even so, he was not willing in his heart. He was like Zhao Qingshi, but in fact he was not willing to do this for the rest of his life, and he also hoped that his family and brother would keep their promises.

Even on Zhao Qingqing's side, he hadn't felt that he really liked each other that much. In his eyes, she was self-consciousHis old classmate, his neighbor's sister, and finally his girlfriend.

But now even this old classmate, the neighbor's sister, looked down on him and said such hurtful things. Zhao Hu was a little confused, and he really didn't know what to do.

On one side is the family, on the other side is his own future, and there is a girlfriend in the middle who forces him to express his attitude.

By now, Zhao Really didn't know what he was going to do to make everyone happy.

And the other person is satisfied, but what about himself?

He really had to be held back by his parents' tears and cries all the time, and he was really willing to stay here. And then when you're a little older, go to your hometown and do an electrician, do you have a maintenance worker, and then you're going to finish your life in an ordinary way?

No, maybe in Zhao Qing's eyes, the electrician maintenance worker, maybe even the general worker is not as good, right?

And what about himself, he wants to say that he works as an electrician and a maintenance worker, is it actually quite good? He also has to agree with what his parents said, saying that he can't read books now, is that really the case? But if that's the case, why did they have to provide his brother with a teacher's teaching.

"Hell yes all is good! Hell yes! Admit that you actually agree with Zhao's frivolous words, and admit that Zhao's frivolous remarks are actually what you have always wanted. Otherwise, you wouldn't have been thinking about her for more than ten days, and you wouldn't have been talking to your parents so much after they got a call! There was

a voice in my heart, shouting again at this time.

The group leader, who was familiar with him, followed him again, staring at him again, as if to continue to urge him to work well. Zhao Hu suddenly pushed the thing in his hand, and then said bluntly: "Hey brother, don't look, Lao Tzu is not dry!" "