Chapter 21

The two of them kept their heads together, and both watched with great excitement on Zhao's light and light new mobile phones, as well as the live broadcast of games on the new mobile phones.

Later, after zhao's mobile phone suddenly rang, Zhao Qingqing stopped. And seeing that Zhao Hu saw the incoming call reminder, he took his mobile phone to the distant place to make a call. Looking down at the time on her phone, Zhao Light lightly realized that it was the 25th again, and it was time for her and Zhao Toot to receive wages to pay the family.

"Zhao Tsurugi's phone is ringing, won't mine also be?"

Although Zhao Qingqing has already blocked Zhao Qiang's mobile phone, now when he sees the phone on the other side of his hometown, no matter who Zhao Qingqing is, he chooses not to answer. But now, looking at Zhao Gong standing in the distance making a call, Zhao Qing was still worried.

Later, when Zhao's phone was just finished, his phone was immediately opened. Looking down at a few missed calls on the phone, looking at a few new text messages coming up on the phone, Zhao Qingqing did not pay attention.

Later, when the content of the text message became Grandpa, she quickly connected the phone, and Zhao Qingqing hesitated slightly.

But after thinking about it for a while with his phone, zhao Qingqing finally did not answer the phone, but chose to reply with a text message: "Grandpa, you told my father that I have no money lately." If he really wants money, you let him go to court and sue me. At that time, the court said let me give as much as I wanted to give to my family. This

phone call, whether it was her grandfather or not, Zhao Qingqing did not want to answer.

Then, if the other person is really her grandfather. If the other party listened to her father's words and persuaded her, she would certainly not be able to refuse. But if she doesn't refuse, she is the one who can't bear it. But if she really answered the phone and refused, she might blame her grandma for not doing a good job, or she might really hurt the faces of the two old men.

And if the other party makes this call and doesn't say anything, she may not be able to bear it. Wouldn't that be exactly what her father wanted?

Anyway, thinking about it, Zhao Qingqing still decided to continue to be cruel and continue not to answer the phone. At this time, she would rather be cruel than be a well-behaved woman like the original owner and continue to raise that big son. In her opinion, for the sake of that family, the university that the original master was admitted to did not go to. After working outside for more than two years, the young man gave the family 70,000 or 80,000, which was already possible.

"Dead man, how in this world can there be a dead man like you who is so unconscionable?" Sure enough, what virtue a mother is, and the daughter who gives birth to a daughter follows what virtue. You are as ignorant and as poor as your unconscionable mother. I tell you, if you dare to wolf heart dog lungs do not raise you lao tzu me. Then I will not care about your future marriage problems. At that time, if you want to marry Zhao Hu with an account book, I will make you look good! Don't want to care about your grandma, don't want to care about us, right? If you keep doing this, then I won't even let you in. At that time, if your grandmother dies, I will not even give you a chance to kowtow. You conscienceless little seller, a conscienceless dead man like your mother, you go out and be careful. And

when her message was sent, a series of classic national essences were quickly sent. Zhao Qing glanced at it, and understood that this time it must be her so-called father, and once again got a new number.

She was a lifelong woman who received such insulting text messages. If you are angry enough, you will be influenced by the other party, roll up your sleeves and punish the other party.

At that time, the other party was not polite to her. She also went out to learn the same way, and also used the dirtiest and most ugly words to punish him. When the punishment was over, Zhao Qingqing did not know how the other party felt when he looked at those incomprehensible text messages. But on her side, she didn't actually have the pleasure of winning her biological father. She just felt unbelievable, just felt haggard, just felt how she had become the same person as the other party. There was only one feeling that the dog bit her, and she learned to bite others.

So in this lifetime, after seeing the information sent by the other party. Zhao Qingqing just saved the screenshot, and then unhesitatingly blocked the new number again.

Because of the connection to the phone calls and text messages from home, zhao's mood this evening was a little bad.

When I went back in the middle of the night, I saw zhao go to a self-service bank in the middle of the night. Zhao Qing sat lightly on the small tricycle and let out a long sigh.

Three minutes later, the crane came out carrying a diagonal bag. Out of curiosity, when he started the little third wheel, Zhao Qingqing still opened his mouth and asked, "How much do you want in your house this time?" Do they know you're out doing your own business right now? "Asked

for four thousand, said to pay back!"

Knowing that Zhao Qingqing did not like the topic of the family very much, about the quarrel he had with his parents at home, Zhao Huang never told Zhao Qingqing. His parents at home had asked him to persuade Zhao Tony and ask her not to be wayward, and Zhao Hadn't ever told Zhao Frigid. Even Zhao Qingqing's father personally called him to send a message, and he did not tell Zhao Qingqing once.

Sighing lightly, the crane, who was riding the little three-wheeled, said quickly, "I didn't tell my parents about coming out of the factory. But I told them that when my eldest brother was confessed, I could pay less money to the family. Zhao

listened to him lightly and bowed his head and became silent again.

She was in a different situation than Zhao He, where her father was messing around outside, and in the end her mother had to leave. After her mother left, her father, without the slightest sense of responsibility, left the house directly for more than ten years.

The other party has no nurturing grace for her, where is the original lord's grandmother. In the absence of the Son, they were indeed particularly good to the Original Lord. But when their own son returned, and brought with him a big fat grandson who was innocent and cute, her status as a granddaughter plummeted.

This is actually the case in the countryside, where the elderly like boys from the bone. In their eyes, no matter how good the granddaughter is, she is not as good as the grandson. And for the sake of the problem of raising people later, the problem of burying the pot after death, and because of the deep-rooted blood of affection. No matter what their son did wrong, when his real prodigal son returned, they immediately forgave each other, which was actually forgivable.

Crucially, her father came back in this world at a particularly good time. In that case, it's hard not to forgive each other.

As for the Original Lord, at that time, they could only be sorry.

On the original owner's side, after encountering changes in the family, Grandma Grandpa obviously abandoned her. She worked outside day and night for two years, paying off most of the medical expenses owed by her grandmother at home.

So now, Zhao Qingqing has replaced each other. She was able to convince herself, and without hesitation, she chose to break with the family. And in doing this, she knew very well that even without her now. Her grandmother, her father and stepmother, were able to take care of and raise them. And what she called the rupture and rupture was not completely indifferent to those people. Whether it was then or now, she really only wants to bear what the law must make her bear. As for the rest, like what is called affection, and the restraints and reintegration that come with affection, she doesn't want it at all. It is precisely because of this that she can achieve the so-called fierceness and ruthlessness.

But what about the tartards? His situation is ultimately different from his own.