Chapter 17

The summer in Pelican City is particularly long, and at six o'clock in the evening, it is still particularly bright outside.

Because the traffic jam was not taken into account, to be honest, Zhao came a little late with the crane.

But even if it came late, Zhao Hu was not in a hurry.

After parking his car near the night market, Zhao let Zhao Qingqing stay first. Then he quickly ran to a security guard on the other side and quickly communicated with the other party.

Far away, Zhao Qingqing did not see clearly what they were saying.

But Zhao took out a pack of cigarettes and shoved it into the man's hand, and Zhao Qingqing saw it clearly. Then the man entered the market with the crane, waiting for the crane to run out again with a note. He told Zhao Qingqing that they were late today, so there was no good place inside. But the security guards made an exception and let them hang around at the door.

"Wow!"

In the light of zhao, this position is actually particularly good. Zhao Qingqing didn't know how Zhao Hao got to this position, but she didn't immediately ask in detail. He pushed the cart, followed the crane, and quickly entered the market. In the very beginning, it was quickly busy.

"Generally speaking, this position that has just come in, no one will buy it immediately." However, we don't have any bags in them, so the impact is not particularly large. After

parking the car, putting the planks on it, making the white sheep silk blanket that he bought, Zhao Gently began to swing his bag. Zhao Hung was lighting up and explaining lightly and quickly.

When he saw Zhao's light and clear nod, Zhao Hu whispered again: "It turns out that in this night market, except for some fixed stalls, the other stalls are conscious of collecting money. Sometimes they collect money, and some of the owners push and shove. We took the initiative to find them to pay very little, so they made an exception and arranged for me to hang around here.

In addition to a fixed three-hundred-piece seat fee for a month, he also gave the people inside an extra hundred pieces of things, zhao did not say.

Seeing that he had finished speaking, Zhao lightly and respectfully looked over. Zhao Hu didn't think much of it and quickly got busy.

It took the two of them a little time to get everything in order.

When the sky slowly darkened, all kinds of night lights in the vicinity lit up. Zhao Hu also opened the warm lamps bought by the two of them at the right time.

After the two of them had put everything together, they stood silly.

Because they marked the price very obviously, even the price inquiry was quite rare. When most people enter the door, they subconsciously glance at it and then walk in immediately.

Listening to the sound of the horn inside, Zhao Qingqing realized in hindsight: "Look, next time we should buy a horn!" "It's

all right, look at me!!"

He was a big man, and he couldn't let the little girl come forward. So after two embarrassed light coughs, Zhao Hu directly shouted: "Bags, women's bags, men's bags, the latest bag, one as long as thirty-four nine." "Two women's

bags, the boutique bag is only 34.9, and the super boutique bag is only 49.9." Don't miss it when you walk through, welcome everyone to come and see the goods. It doesn't matter if you buy or not, everyone is welcome to come and see the goods first. Today's first day opens, in front of the purchase of customers free of charge to send silk scarves and small ornaments, welcome everyone to come and buy. As soon