Chapter 81-85

"What a building, these are just a little bit of dreaming when you're bored. In fact, even if there is no one, it is very good. Man's

desires can never be satisfied, and Zhao Qingqing's previous desire for a building is not really a building. In fact, it means that the locals in Pengcheng all have several houses, and there should be no pressure to survive at all. Having a house to live in, having an extra rented house guarantees that they will always have money. When something big happens to the family, they have fixed savings that can help each other. Even if not, then you can sell the state of a house. That is, there is a certain economic basis, and in the future, if anything happens to them, they can immediately pay for it. Instead of giving up the opportunity because of money, they just hugged the doctor's thigh and cried. Such a state is actually what Zhao Qingqing has always wanted.

Money is the hero's boldness, and wealth is the hero's soul.

From childhood to adulthood, I have never lived without money, and I have been thinking about how to make money all my life. When Zhao gently talked about what building was, he actually thought that he could achieve true wealth freedom. You can have the money to go anywhere you want, and you can have the money to go in and out of places where you didn't have the bottom to go before. Even if you have money, even if you wear thirty pieces of clothing, you will not be inferior, in fact, this is the state of Zhao's light pursuit. One of the most important of these is actually an accident, a serious illness. They can have money, and they can solve everything that can be solved with money, and then it is already possible. And such a thing, Zhao Lightly feels in a place like Pekkura in Kyoto. As long as you don't buy a house again, you can have more than two or three million in your pocket, you should be fine.

"Instead of making so much money, I'd rather we all be safe, healthy."

Seeing the Zhao Bird on the other side seemed to be getting farther and farther away from him, Zhao Gently reached out with chopsticks to pick up the vegetables in his own dinner plate, expecting Ai Ai to say his wish.

"I know I'm going to try to get the money we need sooner and get in with you as soon as possible so we don't separate!"

Zhao Gong actually didn't have much ambition, and he only wanted to buy a top-floor apartment of two or three hundred square meters in the center of Pengcheng. If he can have a small villa away from Beijing, he will be satisfied. The so-called freedom of wealth, he felt that he did not need the billions and billions of others, and he should not have the same ability as Mo Zonghua. His goal was only a few billion, as long as there were billions, and there were houses wherever they stayed. As long as there is money, 90% of the people around them will be respectful to them.

Keenly feeling that the little girl was not happy, he still held his head, touched the other person's cheek, and smiled kindly.

Feeling like touching a kitten puppy, he touched his cheek with the back of his index finger and looked up at him lightly.

But at this moment, Zhao Hu was slyly holding his head, squinting his eyes slightly and laughing to himself. After smiling and smiling like the one he had saved before, Zhao Qing's heart received another 10,000-point rush.

Suddenly he laughed, and finally Zhao Qingqing seemed to be sad even if he wanted to be sad again.

"You! Hurry up and eat. At

once, he pulled down the fingers of the other party who had been touching his cheeks, and then Zhao Gently urged zhao to eat.

"Good!"

Zhao, who had succeeded in his tricks, put away his deliberately obedient smile and finally picked up the chopsticks in front of him and ate it normally.

Seeing that Zhao Qingqing had given himself a small pill again, he gave Zhao Qingqing two more of what he thought was the most delicious as before.

"Okay, okay, when we're done eating, let's hurry up and find a place to live."

The previous zhao, so laughing at themselves, was unconscious.

Especially happy, a little shy, he would squint his eyes slightly, slightly shrink his neck and smile. Then the smile turned into a slight tilt of his head like a kitten.

But now, he clearly knows how he behaves to be cute, and he knows what he eats so deliberately.

I don't know what to say, I can't laugh a bit. In the end, Zhao Qingqing was like the previous Zhao Hu, laughing helplessly, shaking his head helplessly, and then first eating the fried balls that the other party had given him.

Zhao Hu's side should have dealt with this side of things, and then soon he will be in the group again.

So after accidentally staying with him again, both of them are particularly cherished.

This time, zhao's reputation is slightly bigger.

So this time, when they chose the hotel, they didn't choose the cheap hotel of the last time. This time they took a taxi and asked the driver to take them to a nearby five-star hotel.

Just like zhao and zhao light experience before, it is not necessarily expensive to be a five-star hotel.

Here, at this time, as long as it is not a luxury room and a presidential suite. An ordinary commercial big bed room, the two spent eight hundred dollars to live in.

In the old days, Zhao Qing and Zhao Qing definitely felt that eight hundred pieces were also particularly numerous. But after staying in the room of three thousand and one nights, and when they can really take out tens of thousands of dollars in their pockets at will, they will no longer be worried about the cost of this little room.

I was particularly happy to live in a new place, and then I wanted to shop around Zhao Qing and Zhao. Simply clean up again and go out to the nearby night market.

Zhao Crane came this time, and did not take anything but a simple bag.

When Zhao Qingqing came out to see him this time, he was also not prepared for anything.

The two were dressed in daytime clothes, zhao was still black long pants, black short-sleeved shirts, still wearing his black baseball cap on his head, and his large mask on his face.

Zhao Qingqing wore the knee-length dress she had recently liked to wear, stepped on the slightly high white daddy shoes she had recently liked to wear, and on the big night she wore the folding blue hat that Zhao Had bought for her.

Then the two of them, in the environment where the weather in October was not particularly hot in Beijing, walked around again with their hands.

So far, Zhao Hu has not dieted and lost weight, and the director and the people around him have not said that he is fat or anything. So as before, when he saw something delicious, he tried all kinds of things like Zhao Qingqing.

And Zhao Qingqing has been going on since before, and he actually likes to visit the night market at night.

The two of them bought the delicious things they saw on the road, what kebabs, guandong boils, marshmallows, rock sugar leaf leaves, sugar water milk tea, etc., all of which were bought.

At first, Zhao Hu ate a little, and then Li Ma put on his mask again.

Later, I found that he seemed to have a name on the Internet, and in the small night market away from Beijing on the big night, no one dumped him at all.

In the end, Zhao Huang was not embarrassed, so he put away the mask and happily ate and drank with Zhao Qingqing.

The two men carried many small bags, eating and strolling around.

Of all their things, except for milk tea, which is one cup per person, the others are eaten by two people.

Every time the two men took something from each other's little plastic bags, they felt as if they had gone back a year. Because of this, Zhao Qingqing didn't think much about it, and he happily followed the birds to eat and drink.

The two happily strolled around and then back to their five-star business bed room, where the waiter had sprinkled red rose petals. Nature is inevitable, and it is again mixed with intimacyTake turns.

This was their first intimacy in more than a month, and as before, they had always been harmonious in their married life.

Zhao Qing was young and energetic, and Zhao Qingqing was not a little girl in bed and knew how to enjoy, and the effect was naturally as good as before.

Only this time, after all, it was the first time since the last time Zhao Bao sent Zhao Qing to open school. It was also the first time after Zhao Tsuru was suddenly injured, when Zhao Tsurugi was pressing himself.

Zhao Qingqing didn't know what was going on, so he reached out and touched the left forehead of Zhao Qingqing. Inexplicably, he stood up slightly and kissed Zhao Tsurugi's forehead.

She personally went there, in fact, just to see the wound, subconscious brainless behavior.

But zhao he looked at the closest person under him, but once again he had the feeling of being hurt and cherished.

With a stirring in his heart, he held Zhao's light cheek and bowed his head, and lowered his head to kiss him again. At this moment, he had it again, and he felt that he was lucky to be happy thousands of times more than his dream self.

"My wife promised me that in the future, no matter what happens to me, no matter what I become, you will not leave me!"

In his own dream, the other party received a phone call, and suddenly disappeared completely.

It was always money and the family of origin that bothered them, and at this moment, Zhao even had a feeling that he wanted to immediately become particularly rich. As for the family, he already has a family now, he just needs to have a family with the other party.

"Hmmm!"

I don't know how Zhao Hu suddenly said something excited at this time.

Reaching out and hugging each other, Zhao nodded his head in confusion.

On October 7 of 15 years, Zhao Went to Aihua again.

This time, it is not Mo Zong who received him, but another young manager of Aihua's film and television investment department, and it is said that Mo Zong has gone abroad to participate in the event.

Anyway, whether it is true or not, his new brokerage contract and the renunciation agreement he made with General Manager Mo are all negotiated with the other party.

Even his agent's new contract in Aihua was re-signed by the other party.

In the gambling agreement, the establishment of a studio, Aihua injecting 200 million yuan into the studio, etc., are not lip service.

If they want to set up a personal studio, they have to go to the state to apply for an official registration, and they need a fixed office location. At that time, the staff of the studio will also need to be re-adjusted or re-recruited.

Aihua's two hundred million dollars of help to the new studio can't be beaten by two hundred million at once, and that one is not realistic.

This money has to be applied for from the headquarters, and it also has to go through some procedures, and then it is written one by one.

The bet agreement they signed, they didn't just sign casually. At that time, this thing will have to go through the legal notarization and be signed by other people in the company.

In short, there are still many things to do with Zhao Hu now.

Even if there are other things that everyone can help him do, the registration of personal studios also requires him to personally go to the relevant departments to take pictures and walk through the program.

And everyone knows that he now has a film and television contract, and he wants to re-enter the group as soon as possible. So soon, Aihua Film and Television was in charge of the investment staff. I quickly arranged the induction process for them. Then, as Zhao Hao hoped, everyone quickly went to Pengcheng to find a suitable office place, and quickly went to the registration studio there.

Zhao's house was on that side, and the outside of Pengcheng was a little more open than away from Beijing. At the very least, in the area of encouraging entrepreneurship and employment, the procedures there will be a little simpler and more support than in the capital.

Therefore, after everyone's unanimous discussion, several investment department staff on the other side of the Headquarters in Beijing directly followed Zhao Huang to Pengcheng.

They belonged to the Aihua Film and Television Investment Department, and they were ordered to help Zhao Hao open the studio.

Zhao's gambling agreement was written to have Aihua help him set up his personal studio and inject two hundred million yuan into his new studio.

The studio is done well, Zhao Can net 2.2 billion, the company gave him money, even if it was not in vain.

But if he fails, not only will he have to pay money, but the studio he will set up will become Aihua's directly.

No matter how you do it, Aihua won't lose money.

For a counter-pact like this, many artists at Aihua's headquarters have signed it, and Zhao Is not the first, and certainly not the last.

Familiar with this series of operations, several people in the Aihua Investment Department took Zhao Hu and Fang Yizhou to do the office especially quickly.

Those people have particularly strong business capabilities and a particularly clear grasp of laws and regulations throughout the country. Comparing with those people, Fang Yizhou realized the real gap between himself and them. So these days, he has also shown particularly positive. Every day, I urged Zhao Tou to choose a new company place with those people, and to run all kinds of procedures together.

In such a situation, Zhao Qing and Zhao Almost did not even say goodbye.

After the two separated on the seventh, Zhao Went to Aihua, and then quickly returned to Pengcheng with Aihua's staff.

On the other hand, by noon on the seventh, Gao Yu's boyfriend finally left the sense of interest. After returning to the confinement room, Zhao Qingqing began to slowly pack up his things.

It may be that the inexplicable words said by Zhao Hu that day played a role, knowing that Gao Yu and her boyfriend should not sit in their own bed, nor should they use their own toiletries.

But Zhao Gently thought of the lifelong girl she brushed on the Internet found something suspicious in the hotel's shower gel, and there were girls' skin care products that were also blindly folded. Feeling the diaphragm in his heart, Zhao Lightly hesitated for a while, or LiMa threw several of his unused cans of skin care bath supplies directly into the garbage can. As for the quilt cover, she also directly got it down and threw it back into the self-service coin laundry machine in the stairs.

Maybe it's because her rest is a little big, or maybe her behavior of changing toiletries and bath products is a little too strange.

Anyway, from that day on, the first person in the room to know her, the first to talk to her, and then the little sister who had been inseparable from her during the military training slowly became separated from her.

Zhao's flirtatious personality has always been, you talk to me, I will talk to you. But you're hiding from me, and I certainly won't take the initiative to find you.

Therefore, the deliberate alienation of the little sisters in the confinement room, Zhao Qingqing did not take it too seriously, nor did he rush to explain.

Because this matter can not be explained clearly, the other party is her boyfriend, she understands who he is. But to Zhao, the man was just a stranger. Or a big man who didn't know how many days she had lived in her room. She was reminded by Zhao Yiyi that she really thought about it in her heart, and this was not easy to deny.

but the good thing is, because of the previous things. Now in the department class, almost everyone who knows her knows that she is married, and her husband is a dirty thing.

They're not film and television schools here, and there are really very few little celebrities in the school that can be easily searched online.

Zhao Lightened himself to have a million fans and opened his own studio. Her husband is Zhao He, and the fact that Zhao He is starring in Wei's films is indeed a bit strange to everyone.

So from the resumption of school, many curious boys and girls in the class will actively come to ask Zhao about her and Zhao. Some were also curious about Zhao's injury and would specifically ask her if Zhao was really so unlucky, and whether it was really good now.

Because of everyone's little curiosity, the days after Zhao Qingqing really started school in the new school period are not too embarrassing.

Everyone was enthusiastic for a few days, and finally they didn't ask.

In addition to studying normally in class, Zhao Qingqing has a studio after all.

The financial work there needs to be done by her, and she also has to go to the WeChat of her girlfriend and talk to her through the Internet.

After talking to her about salary and treatment, Zhao Qingqing also called Sister Qin. Let her print the employment contract and sign the contract with her.

In addition to these, this big order has only now been busy.

Give everyone a salary treatment, calculate the commission this time, give Boss Li their money, it is still a light job.

She even took the time to ask everyone in the studio when they would take the seven-day holiday so she could give them a break.

Anyway, even if you leave Beijing, Zhao's light work is indispensable.

In addition to these, seeing that she had stabilized, Feifei Clothing Factory sent her new products again.

Now in their studio, Zhao Qingqing previously cooperated with Li Brother Liu in the wholesale market, and their new clothes were sent to the studio for Qin Jie and Sansan to deal with advertising. And Brother Li's clothes and bags, etc., the average price has always been around forty. If there is a little bit of precious, the most expensive is actually a retail price of 79.

In the flying clothing factory here, people are now taking a high-end route. Although the high-end is not as high-end as there, at least her family has now reduced the retail sales of thirty or forty pieces of clothing. All the clothes sent to Zhao Qing were the latest ones they really designed. All of their clothes are wholesale at seventy or eighty, and all of them are sold for more than a hundred pieces. For Zhao Qingqing, who had always worn thirty or forty clothes before, this was already OK.

In the past, the Flying Clothing Factory hung up the clothes in the dust bag and then sent someone directly to send them.

But now that Zhao Qingqing was leaving Beijing, they had put on their clothes and sent them over to Zhao Qingqing. Probably afraid that the courier would throw away their new clothes in the middle, they packed the clothes in a plastic bag, put them in a small paper box with their company's LOGo printed on them, and then put on a quick slip for Zhao Qing to send the latest clothes.

After receiving several quick deliveries from them in a row, I felt their eagerness. Last time I said that I shot commercials on vacation, but in the end, because of Zhao's hospitalization and studio explosions, there was no lightness in these things. Now, I can only think about how to take pictures again.

In the past, he and Zhao's camera were sneaked to Dunhuang by Zhao.

The studio needed a new camera, and later Zhao Qingqing paid for a new one.

Originally, she wanted to go to Pengcheng to take pictures, just to rub the camera, plus Qin Jie's makeup artist and Sansan's new photographer.

But now, look at what's in your hand. Zhao Qingqing was already thinking about whether she wanted to buy another cheap camera or spend money to find someone who could take pictures of her.

Giving her a helping candidate, Zhao Qing's first reaction was Gao Yu in her confinement room.

But thinking of his recent inexplicably awkward relationship with Gao Yu, Zhao Qingli ma rejected this idea.

And she would think that Gao Yu's family was not good, only to see that she did not buy a laptop early like her outlaw self. Coupled with the fact that her boyfriend came over and they didn't go out to stay together, she instinctively judged it. But if she guessed wrong, the two were just simple frugalities. At this time, she asked the other party whether she was willing to make extra money in the past, which would not make the relationship worse?

After thinking about it for two days, Zhao Lightly set his eyes on another girl in their class, Li Xiaomeng.

Whether a person's family conditions are good or not, it can really be seen in clothes and meals at this time.

The one who didn't know li Xiaomeng, who was not familiar with the mistakes, was the only person in the class who still wore long clothes and long pants. When she eats, most of the time she eats alone. Zhao Qing lightly showed up a few times, and saw that the other side's meals were all bean sprouts and tofu.

Maybe some people will say that wearing long clothes and long pants is what people like to wear. Eating bean sprouts and tofu is what the girl likes to eat.

But this is how the light and light came before, and the weather in September and October away from Beijing is a little faster than that of Pengcheng. But in September and October, the temperature here is still more than twenty degrees. At this time, no one was so afraid of the cold, wearing thick jeans and long-sleeved T-shirts all the time. The person who has been wearing it like that is actually not aware of the weather at home, and the clothes prepared for her are thick and long.

When she got here, even if she had money, she didn't dare to spend it on clothes.

As for eating, only those who can eat big fish and meat every day will talk about what to raise, and only then will they say what to eat vegetarian every day. And children with bad conditions, all kinds of meat, no matter what time they are most loved.

Seeing that lonely Li Tongxue, Zhao Qingqing almost had a feeling of encountering the previous version of himself.

After observing for a few days, he knocked on the side of Han Wei, who accidentally became the squad leader. Knowing that the other party did apply to the school for work-study, the instructor also asked Han Wei to take more care of the Li classmate.

The next day, after "bumping into" the new classmate who was seriously reciting English words at the back of the school's library.

Zhao Qingqing talked to the other party, and then she used a helpful tone to let the other party give her a free time as a photographer.

The other person's personality is very good, even if zhao is light and light, there is no talk about any money and rewards. Only to say that they helped, the other party also used Zhao Qingqing's newly purchased fool's camera to take photos of Zhao Qing for a few hours.

Wait until Zhao Qingqing looked for the other party the next day, and although the other party wanted to refuse, he finally agreed again with kindness.

And wait for the third day, wait for yourself to trouble the other party again. Zhao Qing easily proposed to have a paycheck in a timely manner, and then said that he had a small studio and needed to let others take pictures often, asking her if she could help herself in the long run.

And just when Zhao Qing was trying to grind his new friend to answer his request, don't think about it too much.

After he quickly completed his hand, he quickly regrouped with his new bodyguard.

As for Brother Fang, so far they have simply rented itAn office with nothing in it. After the staff of Aihua completed their tasks and quickly withdrew. He still has to follow up with the follow-up procedures, and he still has to really recruit people to really start the studio. So this time, after Zhao Hu entered the group again, he could only completely hand over zhao hu and had been running with them for seven or eight days.

"Brother Chen, don't be nervous, sit down normally." Now I wear a hat and mask, and most people don't recognize me. And I'm just a little bit of a fan, and those people are still online. In reality, I am not very famous, and there are really not many people who know me.

For the normal toiling masses, they have time to stare at the internet every day.

For most people, they can know a star, and the normal way is actually film and television advertising and fine art.

Only if they have this person in the advertisement, only the film and television works they have watched, and the person really acted well, everyone will remember you.

Otherwise, generally those who really enter society will not have the energy to chase the stars.

By now, Zhao Knew Clearly that his fans should actually be young and young. Even if they were about the same age as him, they were at least college students with a little money and a little leisure.

In reality, he has not yet made a really famous work, nor has there been any advertising and fine art out of the circle. So for this self-knowledge, Zhao Hao still has it.

He pulled Brother Chen next to him to sit down, and then he began to say that he had reached that side and what he needed him to do.

In fact, the assistant's job is to help him take things, to give him a parachute when he is particularly inconvenient, to pour water or something. As for bodyguards, it is to pay attention to his surroundings. If there is an accident, the other party can reach out and help him and let him get out of trouble quickly. Of course, Zhao He has not had a driver's license until now, and he does not have a car himself. If there is a real need in the future, you may need to help him drive the car.

Zhao Gong was able to dig up the baby this time, and Chen Min was indeed the kind of veteran that Fang Yizhou said had stayed in the army for a few years and finally came out. It's just that he came out of the army for a few years, and the current veterans don't come out and have jobs. He belongs to that kind of person who comes out to work when he gets some resettlement money.

Most of the veterans with high school education seem to have done security guards.

He did not find a job as a bodyguard, and he ended up being a security guard for the best real estate company in the country. As for the job of security guard, he has been working for more than ten years.

Because Maolin buys social security for employees, the salary of the security guards in Pengcheng is also OK.

So for the next ten years, he has been working in Maolin.

But in a large enterprise like Maolin, even if you are a leader, you need a degree, and without a degree, you must be related. No matter how he worked, he ended up just being mixed up as a squad leader there. Other, what has nothing to do with him.

Before, the other party would help Zhao Hao to do things, indeed because within a year, his wife fell ill and left, and his parents' health was getting worse and worse. His two children were older, and seeing that they needed money to get into high school, he took a sharp plunge.

Of course, when in action, he also figured out the motives of Zhao Tsurugi.

Others inexplicably beat a bottle in front of people, and even if they called the police after the fight, it seemed that they could not get any justice. Ordinary people are beaten up, get money, may feel comfortable, and they will be quiet.

But according to Yuan Xing's account, although Zhao Hu was not particularly rich, he did not make anyone give 30,000 pieces. So far, he has not received a single sorry from others. Call the police, and his wound is not a minor injury. So Zhao He thought about it and felt uncomfortable, so he wanted to learn the behavior of the man. I also wanted to spend thirty thousand pieces and bring a bottle to the man.

Because I understand the comings and goings, I have also clearly checked that even if I hurt the other party, as long as I control the degree, I will not really give money. Coupled with this matter, it is a bit of a revenge and hatred. So at that time, the people who buried their wives, spent all their savings in the hospital, and owed more than a hundred thousand people outside finally chose to take risks for five thousand lumps.

His salary used to be good, but now as he gets older, he earns less than before when he is nearly forty. By now, his monthly salary deducted everything by more than three thousand. So he felt like he was going to get five thousand pieces at once, and he felt worth it.

The last thing, just like he thought. Because the other party's wound did not meet the standard of minor injury, when he took out the money sent over there, the matter was easily passed. A simple record of civil disputes does not rise to criminal level at all. So in the end, even if he sits in detention for two days, it will not affect the children. So when he got the money, he happily called his parents.

He thought it was over, but who would have thought that he was thirty-nine years old and would receive someone to let him do the work of bodyguard.

Such a job, others may not look up to. But for him, it was something he had dreamed of when he was young.

What his own education was, what he hadn't done anything else, what his mouth wasn't smart enough to do small business, he had been aware of it before. This is the real reason why he found a security job in Maoye after he came out and felt that Maoye's salary was suitable, and he never changed other jobs.

But even if you are a security guard, when you get older, your wages will decline. So now he is actually out of a period of anxiety and confusion.

In this case, he was approached as a bodyguard and assistant. Saying that the internship work is six thousand, saying that the content of the work is to protect the cockroach that he helped before taking care of him, can he not go?

At once, I thought about a lot of protection and seriously protected the ostrich.

Even if Zhao Said to Relax Him, His Body Tightened When He Sat Down.

Seeing him like this, Zhao Hu shook his head and smiled, and he didn't care about him.

The new bodyguard already knows his character roughly by taking revenge on The Crane. If not all of them, I know that he is far less sunny and kind than he appears online.

On the zhao side, he also needs to relax. He couldn't smile at others 24 hours a day.

On his wife's side, Zhao Hu would never let her know that he also had a bad side.

On Fang Ge's side, the other party is his own agent, and Zhao Hu sometimes needs to pay attention.

In the drama group, he also has to maintain a kind and honest side at all times. So for this assurance of knowing everything about themselves, there is another relaxation in the consciousness of the crane.

The two quickly ran into each other, and Zhao Hao brought each other to the drama group.

After arriving at that side, the people who arranged for each other to live and teach each other how to do things were all done by zhao hu personally. Even if the other party has something that will not be done at the beginning, Zhao Hu will take it seriously and say it again and again.

At first, Chen felt that Zhao Tsurugi was a particularly discerning person, and it was difficult for a zhao tsurugi who had previously hidden about this person to wait.

But wait for the chasers to be long, and wait until they find the young man. Except for being a little too good-looking, his temperament was actually exactly the same as the young man he usually knew. His only difference may be that he doesn't have the courtesy and smile he doesn't have at all times and anywhere, as he does on the outside. Then it was when he wasn't smiling, and he felt a little bit dull.Otherwise, The Old Man felt that everything about the Zhao Tsurugi was unexpectedly good.

Then, with the deliberate tolerance of the two, Zhao Let the other party turned right in fifteen days. After signing a labor contract that came from the post of Pengcheng, The Old Man officially became a regular employee of the Zhao Gong Studio.

The old man's contract was five years a sign, and the regularization work was seven thousand pieces, which also wrote that he could enjoy the formal benefits of all the regular employees of the studio. That night, no one knew how long the middle-aged Chen Min had been holding the contract alone.

That night, because Zhao Lethal made his decision to turn right fifteen days in advance. This is now a big man with four old men and two children. With tears in his eyes, he decided that he must cherish the opportunity in the future, must follow Zhao Hao well, and must really protect him.