Chapter 31

"What's wrong?"

Seeing that his brother's expression was not right, the zhao family's eldest brother finally sensed that something was wrong and carefully inspected the whole room again.

"Brother, lightly she's gone!"

My heart was panicked, and I had a feeling of disbelief. There is also a feeling that everything is actually followable. At the end, Zhao Hao slowly walked out of the small balcony, subconsciously rushing his brother said.

"What? Let's go!!! Having

been following them, Zhao Qiang and Li Xiujuan, who felt inexplicable, finally understood what had happened. Roaring in disbelief, they also put down their things and quickly checked them out in this room and a hall and a bathroom of less than thirty square meters.

The futons in which the two slept were still on the bed. Zhao Qiang didn't believe that the girl could really leave inexplicably. So he rushed to the two men's counter and opened it vigorously.

After discovering that there were only some men's clothes T-shirts there, he slammed the closet door shut. Then, with a blue face, like a newly fledged crane, he quickly looked at the kitchen and the toilet here again.

On the bathroom shelf of the toilet, there are only a few things scattered. At first glance, someone took most of it.

As for the kitchen, there are a lot of pots and pans here. At first glance, both of them usually cook meals.

But when it came to the living room table, there was only one person's cup, and it really looked like the other person's cup had been taken away.

"Are you doing your own business?" Do you see if you have less money and stuff? If it's less, call her in time! Of

all the people present, Zhao Que was the most calm.

Sweeping the balcony of the hut and the things around the windows inside, his first reaction was this.

Zhao Hao subconsciously found a light cross-body bag and cell phone in the house, but how could these things still exist.

He searched around twice without expecting it, and finally slowly shook his head.

"How long have you been in business?" How much money did you invest in total? How much did she take? Also, you call her in a hurry, stupid! With

so many clothes and bags, the two of them are definitely not small business. Anxious for his brother, the always shrewd Cock roared again.

No longer wanting to care about these ostriches, he instinctively picked up his phone. After hearing the phone prompt, the number he dialed did not exist. Zhao Hu sat on the couch behind him and did not move again.

"How long have you been in business?" How much do you think she probably took? He

never imagined that his brother would be able to do such a thing, nor had he ever imagined that Zhao Qingqing could do such a thing. At this moment, Zhao Huang even had the idea of pulling his brother to report to the police. But sweeping the house, the father and the queen. In the end, Zhao Que put up with everything first and directly began to shake his brother's shoulder.

"After doing it for three months, there should be ten or twenty thousand in her place!"

The two began to make money, and one person could earn at least three hundred pieces a day, and ten thousand pieces a month. They did business for three whole months, so one person earned at least thirty thousand pieces. Of these thirty thousand, in addition to the goods now in front of him, he later took nine thousand pieces and handed them to his family twice, so he now has at least ten thousand or so in Zhao Qingqing. And this money, really, is only at least. To know more, they earn more than this number in one night, so Zhao Tsurugi consciously said ten or twenty thousand.