Chapter 35

In addition to the new phone that should have been opened and only seen once, Zhao Found a stacked white A4 paper under the paper box.

The paper looked exactly like what the owner had stuffed into his door when he wasn't there. But the content inside is very different. Because as soon as Zhao Hu unfolded, he saw the four big words of "Happy Birthday" written on it.

There was a slight tremor in my heart, and then until this moment. Zhao Hao realized in hindsight that yesterday, the third day of August, should be his 21st birthday.

In normal times, even if no one remembers his birthday, he remembers it himself. When he was a child, every time it was almost his birthday, he would deliberately hint at his mother or father a day or two in advance. At that time, even if I didn't particularly like him. His mother will also make him a good meal. And his father, who was occasionally in a good mood, would also give him a dozen pieces of money, saying that he liked what he liked, and he would buy it himself. And at that time, no matter what his mother did for him, no matter how much money his father gave him. As long as they really remember that day, it was his birthday, he would feel specially satisfied. It's going to be all day, happy like a fool.

When he came out to work, he naturally would not remind others as deliberately as he did when he was a child, saying that it was his birthday that day. But even so, when it comes to his birthday, he will still carry the only light who cares about him. Go outside and have a good meal of spicy light or sand pot, and when they're done, they'll go shopping. Shopping naturally requires buying things, and then at this time, his girlfriend will buy him one or two things while buying things for herself. It was like he had a strip of blue jeans, and the best sunscreen he had on him, which was actually bought for him.

He thought it was just a coincidence that the other party bought those things for him. He thought the other party would never know it was his birthday.

But she didn't think that she had always known.

But she didn't expect that this time she had prepared a birthday gift for him early.

Tears fell drop by drop, even if the emotions on the road just completely collapsed, there was no zhao bird who really cried. At this time, shaking his hand and holding the phone and paper in his hand, he silently fell into tears.

Teardrops dripped on the white A4 paper, and the rapid dipping of the stump was covered with the black characters on it. Zhao Saw that he didn't cry anymore, so he quickly wiped away the useless tears, and then reached out to wipe the tear marks on the clean paper in a panic, and then quickly looked at the words on the paper even if he looked down.

"Zhao Hu, if the date of birth on your ID card is correct, then today should be your birthday." Originally for your birthday, I wanted to give you a surprise and wanted to personally give you this birthday gift that I bought for a long time. But your brother came over suddenly, and I hate to see people who came with him. So this 21st birthday of yours, I am doomed not to spend with you. Of course, this birthday gift, in the end I can only give you this way.

PS: Don't know when exactly this gift will be discovered. In order not to let my father and your brother discover this thing, I could only painstakingly hide the east here. Don't laugh at my careful eyes, after all, the smartphone is still a rarity. And this one I bought for you is still the best and most expensive laptop. In order not to let me send you your birthday gift, and finally inexplicably reached the hands of others, I could only send this gift so carefully.

Anyway, the phone is your birthday present, and I wish you a happy birthday here. As for our money, after all, I am running away from home now, and just in case, I took it first. As for your side, you will first temporarily sell goods to live. Anyway, we have paid the rent last month, there are so many goods at home, you just need to go out a little more diligently, you should not be hungry. That's it, it's over. Regardless of this piece of paper and this phone, when you found it. I hope that you will always be happy.

PPS: Zhao Tsurugi, this time is definitely the last one. In addition to that phone, I prepared another birthday present for you. But this birthday gift takes a little longer, and even if I try to do it now, I can't achieve it quickly. Anyway, I mean, if a stranger calls you in the future, you must pick it up. Then, if the other person says that they will bring you a fortune, change your destiny or something. Don't hesitate, you must meet each other. Then it means that the second gift I gave you will finally come to fruition.

Well, well, after writing, it really becomes the old lady's shroud. Anyway, Zhao Lu really left this time, in the future for unnecessary trouble, I should not go to you to contact you again in the short term. So be it, thank you for the happiness and warmth you have brought me, thank you for my tolerance and awkwardness. Finally, I wish you a happy birthday again. The densely packed paper that was

written, Zhao Hu looked at it several times in a row, and finally carefully put it away again.

Finally he came back and forth after inspecting his room several times to make sure he had left nothing particularly important. Carrying his school bag and carrying his suitcase, he slowly left the small house where he had lived for three months.

When the two had just moved into the room, Zhao gently pointed to the refrigerator and said that she liked the picture of the refrigerator the most. In order to rush to the night market, the two huddled together in a small kitchen of less than one square meter, sweating and cooking together. There were also two people in the afternoon, during the day you sat inside, I sat outside, and everyone posted pictures of tallying goods together. All of this, scene after scene, appeared in front of Zhao's eyes again.

The cockroach, clutching the trunk, couldn't help but glance back at the neatly packed hut again. Immediately after that, zhao he leaned over and closed the door, turned and left without hesitation.

Zhao Dad and Mom called their son in the afternoon. When I wanted to ease the relationship, I suddenly found that I couldn't connect with my son.

The other person's phone has been showing the shutdown, thinking of the picture of the son rushing out angrily during the day. Zhao Couldn't sit still, so she wanted to take her husband and see where her son lived.

Zhao Dad was reluctant to move his neck, and he looked like he was going to find Zhao He and dream straight.

There is no way, and the mother does not know exactly where the son lives. In the end, they could only pull Zhao's light mother, and the two of them took the string of keys that the eldest son suddenly thought of, and together they re-found a bus and returned to Qingshui Village.

"This place is really good, how can such a place be called a village?" So many buildings! "I don't

know much about this, but on this side of Pengcheng, it seems that many rural villages are like this."

The two people who were strangled to death in the hospital yesterday are now, because the situation of Zhao Duck is not particularly serious, and because one party is indeed a bit reasonable now. So the two of them deliberately talked, and all the way you talked to the place where zhao thizu lived.

Even when I got to Zhao's house, there was no response to knocking on the door. When Zhao Mom took the key herself to unlock, she also said something really good here.

But all of that, when she came in and saw the house that was clearly empty, when she saw the little room inside, the quilt mattress on the bed was still well paved. But in that open closet for two, there is now nothing behind. She was stuck heavily on the big bed behind her, and then she couldn't say a word.

"Oh my mother, yesterday this closet still has half of the clothes." That black box, yesterday was still on the balcony, and there are those goods, yesterday there were a few sacks!! Zhao He, he has now sold everything here, and then he himself is gone!
When
Zhao Hao gave money to his parents yesterday, he dragged his parents outside to give it. Li Xiujuan didn't know that Zhao Hao had already disposed of all the goods in the family, and then gave all the money to Zhao Dad's mother.

At this moment, when I entered the house and saw that the room was obviously empty, I looked at the closet and suddenly sat on the bed with my mother. She had an exaggerated expression and shouted.

Yesterday's incident was indeed something she had sorted out a little. Because they were afraid that their family would report to the police, they really did not dare to offend the zhao zhen couple. But yesterday's events can't be completely blamed only on the two of them. What's more, he just broke the other's son's head, and the Zhao Zhen couple opened their mouths to ask them for thirteen thousand.

Under such circumstances, how could Li Xiujuan be really comfortable in her heart.

So at this moment, after understanding what is happening. She deliberately squeezed her throat, obviously shouting loudly in the midst of the happy disaster.

Russell Cloud, who had already sensed the seriousness of the situation, ignored the other party's happy casino, and she quickly took out her mobile phone and called her second son's phone again.

But after dialing the number ten times, each time the phone was prompted that the phone was turned off.

Finally, she blushed slightly, and only then did she blush and quickly call her husband.

"Mom, this house is due at the end of this month." The landlord also said, let's move out before the end of the month! Just as Zhao's

mother was waiting for her husband to answer the phone, Li Xiujuan's yin and yang strange voice outside finally returned to normal.

She was a little anxious to pick up the paper she saw on the table and quickly walked in.

Russell Cloud, who was holding up the phone, looked down and saw the one that Zhao had received earlier. The landlord said they were defaulting on a note and told them to be sure to move out before the end of the month.

And looking at this thing, I think about the way my son is obviously angry with her husband today. At this time, Zhao Mom couldn't bear it any longer, so she held up her mobile phone and suddenly fell into tears.

This late summer, The Zhao Zhen couple stayed in this hut for a total of half a month. After the eldest son, who had been in the hospital for more than ten days, was discharged from the hospital, they took a little rest and left early to buy a train ticket again.

But this time, the family only bought a mask for Zhao. As for their two couples, they are still distressed about money and are still buying hard seats.

Usually, they might hesitate to buy the same tinskin as their son. But now because they can't connect with the osteoters, thinking about the economic situation at home, they still tacitly choose the hard seat.

After Zhao Left, they actually thought about calling the police to find out.

But because Zhao Dad was reprimanded by the police last time he reported to the fake police, Zhao Dad was particularly reluctant to see the police, and he did not believe that Zhao Hao could not contact them all the time. Coupled with his self-esteem, he was reluctant to punch himself in the mouth, and Baba went to find the cockroach that he had driven away. So in the end, the phone call from the crane has not been able to get through. See that now that they have given their children medical expenses, they still have more than 10,000 balances. It was enough for the eldest son to spend the last school year, and they really didn't call the police to find the ostrich in the end.

As for Zhao's father and mother, they have been living in the cottage and looking for a job all the time.

When they first had a house to live in, their job was how to find how not to go well. But when the owner came to collect the house at the end of August, he looked at the strange owner who came with two people to collect the house. This time, the two were looking for a job fast, and almost the front foot was just thrown out. On their feet, they entered the factory carrying their suitcases that afternoon.

Of course, before entering the factory, they also rented houses for Zhao Qing and Zhao, and all the things that the landlords allowed them to take, they took away. Then from that day on, they started doing logistics and moving at an electronics factory that felt particularly unfamiliar to them. As for mold rental, sticky electronic components work like this sitting on the job. Because they are older and have no work experience. People factories are not willing to let them get started now.

And when he left The Zhao Inu in Qingshui Village, he went to other parts of Pengcheng. I continued to find a job as a packer, at a clothing factory while moving tally and making orders for warehouse management.

Zhao Qingqing was seventeen or eighteen kilometers away from the original village, a slightly old but particularly quiet community, sharing a room with people to really read and study.

And the person who shared the room with her was the last time she went to deliver the goods with Zhao Hu, and then bought a bag of sweet mothers who did not have wet urine.

Of course, Zhao Was light and light, and only shared a room with the other party and her children. As for Xinxin's father, in fact, Xinxin's mother has long been divorced from Xinxin's father. The other party could not buy wet urine on a rainy day, nor did the husband work the night shift and could not come back. It was the man, who had never returned since divorcing Xinxin's mother, Ms. Qin. So there was no way, the other party only spent a lot of money that day to buy two men's T-shirts, so that Zhao Qing and Zhao Bao could send her a shipment. Of course, the two men's clothes, still hanging on the balcony of her rented house, were shaking strangers who might notice her home.