Chapter 16

On this day, the two people finally carried the large box prepared by the boss and went directly to the bus.

To be honest, the paper box was a bit big, and people around them frowned when they saw the box.

But both the driver and the passengers in the car graciously chose silence. So Zhao Hu and Zhao lightly, knowingly after swiping the card once more. He got cheeky and transported the thing to its destination.

When they reached their destination, the two men had to carry things to the bottom of the building they were renting. Wait for the two people to grab the tape tape made by the boss left and right, and carry the thing behind the unit door. Finally, seeing that the stairs were not narrow, Zhao Que handed over his bag and mobile phone to Zhao Qingqing, and he himself carried the thing and went upstairs step by step.

Zhao Qing, who was holding the zhao bao, carefully followed the zhao bird step by step.

After suddenly seeing the young boy's back full of sweaty T-shirts, Zhao Qingqing didn't say anything superfluous at the time. Only after finally entering the house, Lian Busi took the fruit and coke from the refrigerator for Zhao.

"Thanks, I'll just drink that ice."

Coke seems to be Zhao's favorite now, and when he sees him pick up the coke, he looks up and drinks it. Zhao smiled lightly and wordlessly, and ate the cold fruit that he had washed earlier.

The two men took the goods and did not rush to the stalls.

This afternoon, Zhao Went to the nearby night market again to observe what others were using to load the goods. Focus on also to see if the electric tricycle outside can go. On the other hand, zhao qingqing went outside to buy a sign. Then, according to the pickup details given by the boss, one by one, the price is posted on it.

Wait until the price is understood one by one, so that they and the customer will not be confused. In addition to labelling, the two also need to buy cloth for things. Buy something, whether it's burlap underneath, high-end silk or a white sheep's wool blanket that feels better, the effect is completely different. The role of lighting on commodities is also very important. After pasting the price of all the bags in the rental house, Zhao Qingqing found a nearby place to buy silk and small light bulbs.

These things, she turned around outside and did not find.

So that night, they were all out of the woods. The next day, the two discussed and went to the small wholesale market that was closer to the neighborhood.

In that place, they found the white sheep silk blanket they needed, and also found the plugboard light bulb small electric lamps and those things. Just in case, the two also bought some batteries.

As he was about to leave, Zhao Qingqing saw the place where small silk scarves and small ornaments were distributed. Then, between the electric light and flint, she had another attention in her heart.

Retail square scarves and all kinds of small animal ornaments are not expensive. Although she didn't know what Zhao Qingqing was going to do, she asked for a price, and Zhao Hu did not stop her. Finally, after Zhao Qingqing asked for a hundred pieces at once, he also took the initiative to pay the bill.

"I observed, the nearby market, there are a lot of small tricycles. Everyone is on the move, and there should be no problem. In the nearby second-hand market, the old ones are only five or six hundred, so -"

For the place where the goods are released, Zhao Huang always feels that getting the small third wheel is the most convenient. The most important thing is that he has opened this thing before, and he will drive it himself.

Seeing that he made up his mind to buy it, what he bought was not new. Zhao Qingqing did not object, so he carried the small items he bought today and went to the second-hand car dealership with him again.

Later, when Zhao Was optimistic about things and planned to pay, Zhao gently thought about the storage of the car. He first pulled the crane out and called their landlord on the spot, asking him if he could discharge the small tricycle near the bottom.

"You're going to buy a small electric tricycle, and there seems to be one in our garage." Either three hundred pieces will be sold to you, and then you will have nothing to put away, or you can continue to put them in our warehouse on the first floor. Because

of the landlord's words, they naturally stopped buying six hundred used cars in the second-hand market, and Lima went back.

When they used to, the young owner who lived nearby had been waiting outside.

"I bought that car for years, but I used it a few times. That is, when I was doing my own decoration, I didn't have a single one that I couldn't do, so I spent a lot of money to buy one. But when the decoration is finished, it is basically useless. If you hadn't called this time, I would have forgotten that I had this thing. I had just seen it, and I had put it up intact, and it looked okay. If you really want to use it, just three hundred pieces, and I don't want more. And if you're going to let go of the car, I can keep you here. It's safer to put it here than to put it outside. As

he spoke, the landlord opened the house on his side. The house on the first floor here is too dark and too wet, and basically no one is renting it. So the house on the first floor of the landlord, one is made of his own warehouse, and the rest is all rented out to others to make warehouses.

"Yes, as long as you can open it."

Hearing the boss say that he had been buying the car for a few years, Zhao And Zhao was a little worried. But after the boss ripped off the moisture-proof cloth, looking at the eighty percent new car inside, Zhao And Zhao nodded at the same time.

See the owner of this warehouse, are all wooden planks waste old tables and other decoration waste. Zhao Gently reacted and asked the landlord if he could give them a board.

"Everything is here, you can use it at will." The key to this room, then I can give you one too. When you have bought this car, you can leave it outside, or you can keep it inside. When

the landlords called lightly, they understood what they wanted to do. So he generously said that he needed a plank for two people to find it on their own. Even in the end, he simply helped Zhao Hu and Zhao Tou find it.

"In fact, before my wife and I dismantled the demolition, we also had a small business. Seeing you like this reminds me of when we were young. Zhao

And Zhao Qingqing felt very young, and when everyone talked, the two knew that the other party was almost fifty.

Feeling surprised, but also feeling grateful and happy. When I finally found the right plank, I was sure that the three-wheeled car could indeed be used. Zhao And Zhao, full of gratitude, paid the landlord three hundred dollars.

When the owner who had finished collecting the money left satisfactorily, the two cried out excitedly. Then I looked at the simplest electric tricycle that could be pulled in from the back. When they came, the landlord was charging the car.

Without hesitation, soon the cranes picked up the water from the sixth floor, took a rag, and came down to wipe the electric car and the white plank that the owner had found for them.

When Zhao Folded below, Zhao gently went to the top. Took out the small silk scarves and small ornaments she bought today and tied them up on the bag one by one.

In all the bags, those tied with small scarves and small ornaments, she continued to keep the signs. And those she deliberately put nothing on, she tore the labels again, and put 34.9 pieces on them, as well as 49.9 pieces.

Any adult knows the mystery of this price. I also understand that 49.9 and 50 pieces give people that subtle feeling. So Zhao Qingqing wanted to learn about supermarket sales. And the power of a small gift is also amazing, so Zhao Qingyi is also like a model.

After re-folding all the goods, she re-marked them. Write clearly, a bag 49.9, and then write clearly fifty whole of the finished product. Of course, thirty-five bags, she also wrote the sale price of 34.9, and the ornament was 35 pieces.

The two of them each folded, waiting for the crane to finish cleaning up the car below. The two men separated all their bags and put them in their large suitcases. Looking at the time, LiMa made a dinner party.

This time at dinner, the two were huddled in a small kitchen,Quickly do it together.

After a simple dinner, the two did not even brush the bowl. Li Ma carried the suitcase they had prepared and all the small things they had prepared, and went downstairs together.

The two men carried the small three-wheeled car out of the unit door with difficulty, and slowly pulled two suitcases and the board out of the residential area.

The streets of Pengcheng City Village are not wide outside, and there are many chatting mothers and children running around outside, so they are driving by car.

Like all rural villages, although there are some people in the urban villages here who look at them curiously.

But because they didn't know those people themselves, no matter who looked at them, Zhao And Zhao Qingqing pushed the cart by expressionlessly.

"Or shall I ride the bus first, and you will come by bus in the back?"

It's not nice for a young girl to sit in this kind of car, and Zhao Feels That the Young Girl Should Be a Little Embarrassed, So Aptly Turning His Head Suggests.

"No, who knows me?" I know who again! Zhao Qingqing

is not a real twenty-year-old girl, and in the year she was admitted to college, she went outside to hand out leaflets. By her sophomore year, when the new students were in school, she and her roommates had distributed warm water bottles and mattresses to do small business at school. In the early years, when she moved once and for all, in order to save money, she used to carry her luggage and take the bus four or five times in a row to move herself. Over the years, she has long learned not to pay attention to people who don't need attention. So as Soon as Zhao Said, she immediately jumped on the tricycle.

"Well, then you're seated!"

Zhao Qing's calmness also gave Zhao Bao, who was doing business for the first time, a little bit of bottom gas. So he did not hesitate, he launched a small three-wheeler, and slowly opened up.

This kind of small three-wheeler, he learned in his hometown a few years ago, the technology is not bad.

So after a slight shake of the car, he quickly became familiar with it again, and took Zhao Qingqing straight to another night market a few kilometers away from them.

In fact, a kilometer away from them, there is also a small night market. But in that place, the night traffic of Zhao Hu was indeed not much. So now, they're going to the night market where zhao had the second most recorded, but there were no bags and stalls in it.