Chapter 33

"Dude, you're all here, are you still going to be confused?"

Whether the son's condition is serious or not, the tens of thousands of pieces that Zhao Qing took away should be returned.

Yesterday I just learned from the boss's mouth that they were angry because of this incident. At that time, because they were worried about their son's injury, they didn't think about money first, even if they were angry.

But now my son is hospitalized and needs money. They rushed over with thousands of high-priced tickets, and the money needed to be borne by someone.

The situation of the Zhao Qiang family, they are clear.

Zhao Qingqing had not paid them money for half a year, and the money they could hold now was probably only the three thousand pieces they had paid before, and the ten thousand yuan they had now handed them.

If the sons have something to do, they naturally have to fight with them. But the son's condition is not particularly serious, and they do not have to let their cousin go to jail at the police station. The most critical thing now is money, or tens of thousands of pieces on Zhao's bare hands.

Whether it was the ten thousand pieces that Zhao Said, or the thirty or forty thousand that their boss said. As long as the money is in place, they can let go of everything.

Now not only do they think so, but even their mild parents actually think so. As long as you can find a rich zhao light, all things, in fact, are not things.

At that time, as long as Zhao Qingqing is found, as long as the tens of thousands of pieces in his hand are distributed to everyone, everyone will be happy. No, tacitly do not mention this unfortunate thing. Of course, such a light and light, their family will definitely not want it in the future.

Everybody thinks everything well, but looking at the silent Zhao at the moment, Russell Cloud has a feeling that he really can't understand his son.

"I have already asked the doctor and he said that my brother's condition is not serious at all. I don't believe that the medical expenses of more than ten thousand are not enough for him to see. In the future, as much money as he needs, I will raise him. But the matter of reporting the police is completely unnecessary. She took ten thousand pieces, but she also left me more than ten thousand pieces of goods, and now we are in a state of two clear. This matter, no matter what, is not yet to the point of reporting the police!

No matter how much Zhao Gently took, all she took was his money. And once the police are called, the nature of the whole thing becomes completely different. I don't want to take this matter to the police station, no matter what my parents think of me, Zhao He is stubborn.

"You give? She took our money lightly, her parents beat your brother like this, why should you be compensated. And now that's something that can be solved in more than ten thousand? Our plane tickets and fares for coming and going, the medical expenses your brother wants now, or his subsequent maintenance. There was also the monthly wage he should have earned as part-time workers, but now he doesn't earn. Is all this money that their family can solve by giving only thirteen thousand?

Seeing that the son was so stubborn, Zhao Mom habitually hit him twice.

"Since she can't get through on the phone, go out and call the police." If you don't get her twenty thousand dollars back, you don't have to come over. It is

easy not to dress up as a black-faced zhao dad in front of the family outsiders, and at this time, he does not care about the cousins and cousins who are standing next to him. I didn't care about the current situation, and I spoke directly and coldly.

He exalted a non-negotiable, non-questionable attitude.

The serious zhao on the bag of his head looked at his brother with impotence, and he did not speak at this time.

The mother hated the iron-stainless stare, to the son who was still unclear. Then he whispered, "Don't rush out to call the police to find someone, you are still thinking about her at this time." I tell you, from the time she did this, our family could not accept her. Zhao

Turned his head to look at her and didn't say anything more.

After waiting for the huge Third Hospital in Pelican City, he felt exhausted. I picked up my phone and subconsciously picked up Zhao's light phone again.

The female voice on the phone still said that the number he dialed was a blank number. If zhao was suspicious and gently blocked him before, then at this time, he already suspected that the other party had already sold the new mobile phone number.

The hot and humid Pengcheng, at this time, finally stopped getting hot.

A cool breeze poured into his T-shirt, and the crane looked up to see the gradually lit sky outside, and then began to habitually find a bus outside.

Later, when I realized that at four or five o'clock, there were no buses here. He gave up waiting for the bus and took a taxi back to the rental house.

The door of the 701 was tightly closed, and everything seemed to have not changed.

It was as if his particularly horrific and dramatic day today really just happened in his dreams and imaginations.

But look at the few drops of dark red blood on the ground that had dried up and changed color, and some red marks on the doorknobs that were also stained. Zhao Hao knew that none of this was a dream.

When I entered the hut, I saw a few trunks in the middle of the messy house in the dark, and the refrigerator door that was wide open. Zhao Hu took a deep breath and could no longer deceive himself.

Turning on the lights and looking at this again, the hut changed completely in one day.

Rolled up on the ground and wrote a large white note that would let him live enough this month to leave. Then the bird quickly packed up.

Since noon yesterday, he has not rested at all, nor has he dripped water.

At this point, it was strange that he was not sleepy at all, nor was he hungry at all.

He just felt a little headache and subconsciously touched the forehead behind the temple. Zhao Opened his suitcase and quickly counted all the goods in his house.

Originally, after Zhao Qing left, he still thought that he had these goods, and he could continue to do this small business by himself.

But now the attitude of parents has made Zhao Hao understand. If he didn't take the money now, they would certainly not be willing to rest.

Quickly counted and packed, waiting until more than nine o'clock in the morning. When the large balcony was completely illuminated into the hut, Zhao Quickly flipped the phone and called several of the shopkeepers he often picked up.

He called early in the morning, and everyone still thought that he wanted to transfer goods early in the morning, and at first they were very enthusiastic.

But when he said that something had happened in his family, could he temporarily withdraw the goods in his hand? This time, no matter who it was, no matter how good the relationship between everyone on the surface was, this time everyone unanimously rejected him.

"That's it—"

There was a twinkle of disappointment in his eyes, but it was also a bit unexpected. Then Zhao Hao called the other person's phone that he had prepared earlier. That was Shen San, another person who was doing the same business as them after they were doing business, and who was rolling up at that night market.

Although Zhao Hao did not like Shen San at all, in order to live with his face, when the other party chatted with him and said what to learn, he still smiled politely and left the other party's phone. Now he is his last hope.

"Ah, you are no longer in business. Want to sell to me, yes, but the price you understand? Nor

is the other party Luna playing tricks on swallowing Fu Luosi's troubles / >
Zhao Tou bargain with the other party, and negotiated with him at the scene to use a 20% discount on the goods and give him everything in his hand.

It's a bit heartbreakingCarrying those things, but in the end, Zhao Tsurugi still used suitcases, sacks. All the goods were moved down early.

Obviously, it is just a few sacks of clothes, bags and hats, toys, balloons, etc. But when he put everything on the small tricycle below, Zhao Hu felt his heart twitch.

At this time, he and Zhao Qing had already gone out early. They either go to the wholesale market to pick up their goods, or go to nearby parks and attractions, take pictures and videos.

But now, he is pulling them to work hard to get the goods, pick up the goods, and go out to discount the processing.

The personality of his parents, Zhao Tsurugi, is very clear.

His brother's situation, to be honest, Zhao Was also worried. The other party was injured this time, and the part-time job must not be able to work. Not only can the other party not work, but they may have to stay at home to rest all the time this month, and this zhao is also clear.

His parents' plane tickets this time, the medical expenses and recuperation expenses that his brother may need later. The money they paid for their return, and next month and September, he was going to start paying the last year's college fees again.

All of this requires money.

His parents should have known that he had no money, so they stubbornly bit the little money that Zhao had taken away. Logically, when the police find Zhao Qingqing and let her take out some of the money, everything else seems to be able to be solved.

But once the police are called, the nature of the matter changes.

For economic cases, thousands of cases can be filed and sentenced. Even if they finally agreed to resolve the matter, as long as the police were called, there was a case record at the police station. This is a lifelong thing for Zhao Qing.

Thinking about what Zhao Qingqing once said, she would definitely study in the future, and she would definitely have to get ahead in college.

Either way, Zhao Hu couldn't go to the police.

I couldn't go to the police, I couldn't find her, and my parents were chasing after her for money. Under such circumstances, Zhao He could only sell all the goods in his hand.