Chapter 1

"Miss Su, do you know?" Zhao Tsurugi likes to eat the fire pot the most, inside the fire pot he likes to eat beef pee balls the most. Drinking, he does not like to drink coffee, nor does he like to drink tea. His favorite is coke with steam. Every time he finished eating the fire pot with me, he said that drinking another sip of Coke would be a happy race fairy. And when he sleeps, he likes to sleep sideways. He said that way, he would be able to see me all the time.

Miss So, I believe that the ostrich I am talking about must be different from the Zhao crane you know. The Zhao I know is not only different from what you know but also completely different from the TV on the Internet outside. What usually never drinks, what sleeps like healthy naked sleep, what eats never eats fire frying. Are you sure that the Zhao you know is a real Zhao Tsurugi? Or packed out of the ostrich. If everything is packaged, then are you sure you know him? Does he love you as much as you think he is? The

the face of the snow was white, and Zhao looked at the other person's face with light satisfaction. Then she lowered her head from her bag, pulled out a few photos, and without hesitation, tucked them into the hands of the woman in front of her who had robbed her of happiness.

"Take a good look at it, what is not smiling, what is mature and stable." This laughing, loving, full of my cockroach, is the real crane. The

the abnormal white face of Su Xuexue looked at the things in her hands in a daze, even when Zhao Gently and proudly stuffed these photos into her, she guessed what they were.

But at this moment, after really seeing the smiling Zhao in the photo, she was still a little unstable.

"No, these—"

Su Xiaoxue wanted to ask Zhao Qingqing if the photos were real, and wanted to ask her what she wanted to do. But looking up at the flaming red lips in front of him, the dress was particularly beautiful and moving, and the eyes were extremely cold and light. Suddenly, after that, she couldn't ask anymore. At that moment, she didn't want to fool herself anymore.

"Lean!! This dead pervert!! Zhao

Qingqing was usually a remarkably calm person, but as soon as she saw the novel, her emotions were a little uncontrollable.

Looking at the latest chapter in "Favor from the Emperor of Shadows", I saw that Zhao Qing, a vicious female partner, actually came to find the heroine. Surprisingly, he deceived the heroine so much, and Zhao said rudely and angrily.

"The author is big, you can't let Zhao Lightly bully the heroine." The heroine is your daughter, you can't abuse her. What fire soda, say what these do at this time. Even if they once had a little past, didn't this Zhao Qingfu abandon the male protagonist later? And you are not writing, when she left, she also took away a large amount of money that the male protagonist had accumulated at that time. The money was made by the man to pay his brother for school, and because the money was gone, the man fell out with his family and was beaten out of the house by his mother.

So what are you doing to get her out now? This character is too evil. Thinking that she really might have something to do with my male protagonist, I was disgusted. Greatly, the article you wrote is double-sealed, right? If not, I won't read this article. Also, if this article is double-sealed. Please in the later drama, fiercely abuse this perverted and heartless vicious female partner. Let her know why the flowers are red, and let her understand what is the multi-action injustice that must kill herself!! Pulling

the notebook on the table, Zhao Qing, who had just finished reading the latest chapter, did not care whether the female partner in "From the Favor of the Emperor of Shadows" was the same name as herself. After adding some exciting words that made the author brutally abuse the female partner, Zhao Qingqing was satisfied with sending out a thousand-word long comment.

"Dead girl, let you bully the thief!"

This time he looked at the novel and looked fascinated by Zhao Light, and when he went to pick up the water after making a long comment, he still grinned in his mouth.

She likes this novel of Yishui Dada, in which the male protagonist has become a famous big star in the country step by step from a small person in the city. Because it is not easy to pity the male protagonist, it will turtheyinto a person who makes the male protagonist uncomfortable when he waits for Zhao to change later. Zhao Qingyi feels uncomfortable, he has to make a long review, and he must advise the author to deal with it quickly.

Grinning in his mouth, he thought that he seemed a little too dramatic. Zhao Qing, who had reacted, felt speechless herself, and after receiving the hot water, she wordlessly shook her head.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thinking about the novel, Zhao Qing, who lamented that he was too into the drama, did not notice the feet. After waiting for the kitchen, I accidentally stepped on the mattress and slipped a little. Zhao, who was holding a cup of hot water, was shocked, and Lima focused all his attention on the cup in her hand. Later, she seemed to finally stabilize the Mark Cup, but after her head accidentally hit her newly purchased oversized shark tank, the room was completely unconscious.

"Light, what's wrong with you?" Is it still uncomfortable? Zhao

Qingqing woke up again when she was on the train.

The train was moving forward harshly, looking at the dark and unfamiliar environment around it. Looking at the young lad sitting in the bright and dark train aisle, a young man who looked at her with concern, Zhao Qingqing almost had a feeling that he was dreaming.

"I'm all right, I'll go to the toilet, you sit on it."

Such crowded trains have been sat by young people. At that time, when she went to college in another province, she bought this kind of train hard seat. Once or twice she went home without grabbing a train ticket, and then she sat in the train aisle like the boy in front of her.

So at the moment, although it feels like I am still dreaming, I feel that everything in front of me is quite inexplicable. Despite her dirty heart, it was about to jump out. But Zhao Qing still borrowed his instincts and spoke quickly.

"Well, then I'll sit down, and you'll be careful when you go to the bathroom. If you get into trouble on the road, you call me. I

don't know why the other party said this, but Zhao Qingqing still nodded instinctively.

Later, she silently crowded into the crowd. Followed by a girl who was supposed to go to the bathroom in front of them, it took them about a dozen minutes to finally squeeze into the middle connection of the train.

The temperature there is noticeably much colder than in the cabin. Inside, there were even a few men chatting and smoking.

Waiting outside the toilet, Zhao Light felt the cold touch behind the car and smelled the pungent smoke coming from the front. At the same time, as she coughed, her whole heart seemed to be trembling involuntarily.

She is only 28 years old this year, although she always says that she is a big sister, although she is younger, she always says that the years are not poor, and she always calls others young. But the truth is, at her age, she doesn't feel old. Her life had only just begun, she had just left her family, and this year she had just made a down payment to buy her own house. How could she have died so young and accidentally?

Before holding the water cup myself, I was smothered by the mattress at the door of the kitchen. Finally, to prevent the water from spilling, he took several steps with the water cup, and finally crashed into the aquarium, and once again reappeared in Zhao Qing's mind.

Jean squeezed his arm, felt the pain in his arm, and felt the cold touch coming from the iron of the train in his back. There was also the sound of conversation around, the smell of instant noodles, the smell of disinfectant water in the toilet, and the smell of heavy smoke in front. All this made Zhao Lightly realize clearly that she was not dreaming now.

If all this is not a dream, then bump into it, and immediately change a place of yourself. It can only be like the novel written,writtenlayewritten playedidentally died, then came back to life, and was born again.

At this moment, although I can feel the pain, I can hear all the sounds around me, and I can smell all the smells around me. But Zhao Qingqing still existed a little, the feeling of her dreaming.

She was fooling herself here, waiting for the girl she had just thrown herself around, and walked out of the bathroom next to her with a hand. Zhao Lightly reflexively squeezed the lima in and quickly locked the door lock inside.

The next moment, when she carefully looked up, she saw that on the glass mirror of the sink, there was a completely strange self. The pale face of the room was iron blue, and she had no strength at all, so she leaned powerlessly on the small metal sink in front of her.

Zhao gently asked herself if she looked good, but in the mirror in front of her, she looked several times more beautiful than she had been. Her face is white, her eyes are beautiful, and her hair is dark and dark. It looks a bit like using a beautiful camera in reality. Crucially, she is twenty-eight years old. In the mirror, she was only seventeen or eighteen years old.

"Don't panic, don't panic, don't panic."

Whether her soul has shifted, or she is still doing a particularly long beautiful dream or nightmare, she should not panic.

Looking at the mirror, he said lowly.

After pressing the sink, I comforted myself for about a minute. Finally, Zhao Lightly shivered, washed his hands, and then used cool water to subconsciously wipe his face.

"Hurry up inside you!!"

It could be that she had been inside for too long, and there was a knock on the door outside.

"Oh, wait a minute."

The trembling voice returned, and in hindsight, I saw a red diagonal bag that I had been carrying. Zhao Qingli opened the horse, and the horse turned over.

In her bag was an old-fashioned elderly machine that had been used for a long time, as well as the identification card, account book, and train ticket she now needed.

Zhao flipped through it quickly, and when she saw that the names on the account book and id card were the same as hers, she was subconsciously stunned again.

In addition, there is an address in the separate account book. It reads Zhao Jia Village, Longcheng. Looking at that place, Zhao Qingqing only felt unusually familiar.

"Hey !!!"

People outside are still clapping, thinking about the environment outside. Although not needed, Zhao Qing also subconsciously solved their personal 
When she shook her wet hands, squeezed out of the bathroom little by little, and squeezed back into place little by little. Looking at the young boy in front of her who was leaning in her position, looking from behind at the back of his head, he looked very good. Between the lightning stones and the fire, suddenly Zhao Qingqing understood why she felt that the place in Longcheng Zhaojia Village was familiar. At that moment, she was a little aware of what was going on in her now. And the young boy sitting with his back to her in front of him, who was it?