Chapter 48

Zhao Qingqing read a sentence before when he read at night. The content seems to be: reading when confused, exercising when irritable, introspecting when alone.

Zhao Qingqing never thinks deliberately when he is alone. When she was confused, she couldn't read.

Rather than thinking about what she has, she would rather use her time and quickly keep herself busy.

And then it came to her, and now it's become: making money when you're confused, going out to make money when you're restless, reading or sleeping when you're alone.

So although I was full of powerlessness in my heart about the Zhao Tsurugi thing, I also had a little bit of inexplicable fear.

But finally, after sending Zhao Tsurugi out on his own to meet his agents.

Zhao Qingqing found the three brothers of the Shen family and their mother, quickly cleaned up the room that already had office desks, tables and chairs, and quickly cleaned up. Then encourage everyone to quickly enter the work.

Supposedly, this newly rented house of theirs. They should be repainted and the floor should be slightly patched.

Even those tables and chairs that Zhao Hu personally made on the shelves, etc., they should also give the shelves and tables a uniform color. It's like a long stool in a gallery studio, and they should have bought sea silk and silk about a package.

But now because of the fact that Zhao Tsurugi is suddenly searching for things, because now on the Internet, it seems that there are really a lot of people talking about Zhao Tsurugi.

Her career accomplice, who has a little relationship with the ostenter, naturally quickly opened Up Kuaishou and quickly launched some of their recent inventory videos on Kuaishou. And they left their way of connecting at the bottom, and then they quickly diverted money.

Zhao Hu was busy meeting with Fang Yizhou now, and he might not be able to meet with everyone. He is like this, and it is not good to appear in front of the public without arrangement. So in such a situation, if you want to see the ostrich, you can only pass through them.

Later, there were even nearby netizens who directly looked for it.

But the property here is, after all, very responsible. I still haven't figured out what's going on, but seeing so many strangers trying to break in, all of them are supported by the police. Some people even held loudspeakers and shouted directly: "Non-residents of the community are not allowed to enter!" There were

several security guards in the Happiness Zone, but not a single young man. It seems that all of them are old people in their fifties and sixties, and each of them looks a little old.

But just three or four old people who sometimes walk slowly and slowly, and almost all day long sit in the security booth of the small area and do not move.

When it comes to the sudden situation, one is more responsible than the other.

All of them stood responsibly from the security booth, one by one driving the strangers outside with □□ short cannons and various mobile phone live broadcast equipment.

Zhao Qingqing was originally particularly worried about those outside, afraid that none of them would come in without paying attention. Then came, someone else broke the news online, of their new rental house.

But fortunately, the masters were responsible, and the ostrich went out early again.

So Zhao Qingqing, who heard the silence specially run out to check, still re-entered the house after taking a look, and Lima went straight in to continue to make money with everyone.

"How?"

Among the several, Sister Qin and Shen San were the most familiar with their business. At this moment, after entering, Zhao Qingqing naturally asked them first.

"There are too many people to add."

Qin Yun, who had never seen such a situation before, felt that his voice was full of excitement when he spoke at the moment.

After looking up at Zhao Qingqing, Qin Yun, who immediately handed the child over to Shen San's mother, bowed his head and continued to drum up Zhao Qingqing's desktop computer that had just been moved.

"You don't have to tell me more, I know. If you have time, just go and see my brother and them! Shen San, who

has been mixing with zhao hao for a long time and knows how they probably take orders, is also particularly sensitive to price. In the case of a particularly sharpened price, he can also make his own decision to reduce a piece or two in a timely manner. At this moment, seeing Zhao Qingqing, he pretended to speak coldly, and then reached out to Zhao Qingqing and pointed to his two brothers inside.

Shen San's two older brothers, like Zhao Qingzhao, used to work in the factory regularly. But as locals in Pengcheng, they are all at the forefront of the times. No, although they had never been to college, although others did not seem to have good family conditions. But as poor as a local, there is also a small house. Like his brother, they all had a notebook in their hands, and they were all people who played games and typed very well. So after being called by their brother suddenly, they alertly brought their laptops with them.

Now they are a light horse number, a small number given by Zhao Qing, and they are desperately adding people, desperately chatting with people and doing business.

Compared with Qin Yun and Shen Sanyi, they are just a little unclear about the price.

The clothes that Zhao Tsurugi recently issued on Kuaishou have prices on them, and they naturally know the price. But some of these people may not buy clothes, they may buy bags and skirts, and some even look at the chains on the necks of the light and dirty cranes and the hats on their heads.

These things, zhao lightly on their videos, some are marked. Some have no labels at all, and they can only find them one by one through the price lists that Zhao Qing and Qin Yun gave them.

But on these price lists, it is not the real appearance of the clothes, but an inexplicable code. The above number, they can not understand for a while, read more and headaches. In the end, they are missing an unknown price, so they ask Zhao Qingqing and his brother. Ask one, and quickly mark it in their own way.

So at this moment, they who were suddenly called to make extra money were indeed the most panicked.

"Pay the baby up to 45 yuan!"

"WeChat to 39 yuan"

"Pay 29 yuan to 100 yuan!"

"WeChat to 45 yuan!"

"Pay 39 yuan for the baby!"

"WeChat to 29 yuan!"

......

Zhao Qingqing's mobile phone kept being reminded of receiving money and listening to the sound of this sound. The little worry and worry that had remained in Zhao Qing's heart was suddenly gone.

At this time, what ostrich, what entertainment circle, what future, all roll eggs.

Since Zhao Went Out to Meet People, Zhao Qing not only quickly registered Kuaishou, she also changed her Weibo to a real-name system. Above it was left, her current Kuaishou address. On her fast hand, she posted more than a dozen new videos, and after the new ads, the numbers she left at the bottom were all her own. It was the trumpet and Ma Huaten number she now gave the two brothers of the Shen family.

And when they finished talking about business, when others initially wanted to give money, zhao's collection code was naturally all hers.

Listening to this beautiful sound at the moment, Zhao Gently pressed the volume down. He took the initiative to go to the place where the two brothers were staying and to see their work status.

Today I met her for the first time, the eldest and second eldest of the Shen family who met for the first time. Now she was sitting in the small subppore of more than ten square meters that Zhao whispered, which was the small meeting she was preparing.

Zhao Hu was the first to make a long meeting table yesterday, and the two did not feel that it was difficult to abandon the tableSee. I can't care that there is no network cable here, so I use my own traffic to serve Zhao Light.

Seeing Zhao Qingqing come over, he had never seen the two people in Zhao Hu himself, and actively jokingly called out to Zhao Qingqing's boss. Helima and Zhao gently asked about the price they had just wanted to go out to ask.

"Two Shen brothers, you just call me light."

In a good mood, Zhao Qing is light to everyone and color. Sitting in the middle of the two big brothers, Zhao Qingqing looked at the questions the two asked and answered them directly.

"Everything, our price is negotiable. But when others ask for the price, our first words are absolutely that we are small businesses, small profits, and definitely can't be cheaper. If you jump on that kind of look very grinding, mention it a little cheaper twice or three times, look at the person who really wants to buy it. You can also make your own decisions and give them two or three cheaper pieces. As long as there are more than twenty pieces of stuff, we actually have room to negotiate. But if it is less than twenty blocks, it is not cheap.

There are also those who have arrived at that, added you and do not sell, you just make an expression and simply ignore it. I have written on our Kuaishou account that there are no pure seller accounts in it, and at this time they come in and do not sell goods, so it is no wonder that we ignore people. But if you finish your purchase, I want to talk to you, I want to ask zhao, I want to inquire about my relationship with zhao. You can simply answer that you have come to work to help and do not know the specific situation. If that's all there is to it, they ask, and you can tell them we're just old country. Anyway, we are mainly making money, and we can not talk to these people without snorting with them. If you have time to talk to them, why not take another order!

With Sister Qin and Shen San, Zhao Qingqing never said this.

But behind the numbers she gave to the two eldest brothers of the Shen family, she made special marks. At this time, everyone has not sold goods, and Zhao Qing can only throw out the lips of a profiteer who only recognizes money and does not recognize people.

Shen Da and Shen Er understood what she meant and nodded their heads busily.

Something like today's, to be honest, may not be encountered in a lifetime. The traffic of Weibo and the national network is really too big, and the appearance of Zhao Tsurugi may really hit everyone, and some people may just look for it purely.

But just a few hours of watching, it broke through more than a hundred thousand fast hand fans, and all Zhao Qing could do was to make money quickly.

Everyone is busy adding people, busy taking orders.

She cleaned up, dressed up a little, and came out the back door. I wanted to go to the room where Zhao He was going to move computers and printers, but when he got to where Zhao Crane was, Zhao Qingqing found that there were some people standing here sporadically who were rushing to the hot.

There was no way, even though it was already dark. But Zhao Qingqing could only go out to the nearby electronic city and find the printer in the zhao house by himself.

The nearby electronic city is now closed, there is no way, Zhao Qingqing can only take a taxi to the city to find it. In the end, she searched for a long time before she found the printer of zhao's house in a large office supplies store in the main city of Pengcheng.

I bought printers and paper, and specifically looked for the store opened by the express delivery company that zhao often sent expresses. After explaining, I want a lot of express delivery orders and packing bags. In the end, Zhao Qingqing took a taxi and really returned.

Of course, when she was on the road, she did not forget to order some food for everyone.

From the time I received a call from Sister Qin at noon, I knew that Zhao Hu had searched for a hot search. By now, it's actually six or seven hours.

But six or seven hours gave Zhao a feeling of light time passing quickly and slowly.

To say that it is fast is a time to be indifferent, and it is dark outside.

He said it very slowly because Zhao Qing lightly felt that he seemed to have done a lot of things today. But so far, this day has not passed, and the zhao who went out has not contacted her until now.

Her phone was silenced, or she was constantly notified of money.

Since the afternoon, people I don't know have also started calling her.

Zhao Crane over there, he stepped into that strange phone. Worried about being friends and family and old classmates, he tried to pick them all up.

But when it came to Zhao Qingqing, no matter who called her, as long as it was a strange number, she ignored it.

What old country, what friends, what classmates, what those people have to do with her.

In the nine months since she came into the world, she hadn't received a single phone call or text from her old classmates. There were no old country friends who contacted her, and she didn't care about it.

As for Grandma Grandpa, the only one who feels a little indebted, although sometimes there is a little bit of a blur in her heart. But in the end, Zhao Qingqing still ignores the possibility of their phone calls.

As soon as Zhao Became famous, her contact with Zhao Was announced by "well-wishers" who did not know who. Will this incident alarm her so-called father and mother who work in Pengcheng, whether these two people will also look for things directly like those outside, and now they are also hidden in Zhao Qing's mind.

Obviously, during the day, Zhao Qingqing had already adjusted his bad feelings.

Obviously, during the day, she had convinced herself.

Obviously, during the day, she was busy making money and couldn't think about it anymore.

But at this moment, in the taxi back, Zhao Qingqing suddenly couldn't control his thoughts. It was sudden, and I suddenly remembered a lot.

Zhao Crane can become famous, which is definitely a good thing for him who wants to make money.

If you look at it from the perspective of making money and accumulating fans, Zhao Qingqing is now also the kind of luck that can get to know Zhao Hu, and only by relying on him to attract a lot of fans and sell a lot of goods in a special state.

But at the same time, with the current Zhao Tsurugi, that means. As Zhao Became famous, someone would recognize himself. Someone will pass through Zhao Again and find her exact location. That would mean she's not safe again. Even this time, because of her special relationship with Zhao Huang, and even because Zhao Huang was an accident this time. It may be that Zhao Qiang, who originally only wanted to find her, would use their relationship to directly threaten Zhao or her.

In the old days, zhao thizu had nothing and was naturally not afraid of threats. No one else threatens Zhao just because she fell in love with Zhao, that's ridiculous.

But if the osternet really wants to develop in the entertainment circle, it really has to debut. So at this time, didn't her special relationship with Zhao Hu become ulterior motives?

Also, if the osterus really entered the entertainment circle. Does her relationship with Zhao He be announced?

Announced, this is definitely not good for the development of Zhao Tsurugi.

And it was announced, which meant that because of Zhao Tsurugi, she may not be private from now on.

If this happens to someone else, Zhao Frigid may still have it. Now that I think about it so much, is it too big, too unfounded feeling of pity.

But now what is happening is Zhao Tsurugi, who has not gone out to sell, and God has let him godStrangely famous tuna. So in such a situation, Zhao Qing felt that he was thinking too much.

But if they don't publish it, they don't explain it to people.

Was it a bit of a fake feeling, was it like she had thought before? Because they want to hide, this matter becomes a threat to them in the eyes of those who have a heart.

Something she deliberately didn't think about at noon. At this time, all at once appeared in Zhao Qing's mind.

At this moment, the phone in her hand is still flashing continuously.

The above collection reminder, as well as a strange number that she didn't know at all, or kept calling her and sending messages.

Pinching your phone, you can't stop flashing your phone and looking at the bleak neon lights of the bustling city outside and the various buildings full of red wine green. In all kinds of lights, shine on your own eye lintel, when your face is on your face. In this front driver was quiet and quiet, and she sat behind her, rarely having a special moment of solitude. Zhao Qingqing had to admit that she was actually a little annoyed again, and once again had the idea of wanting to leave.

I want to find a place where no one knows me, quiet, and living in peace.

I want to find a house that belongs to myself, read a book quietly by myself, and do my own small business as usual.

At this moment, Zhao Qingqing had a rush to hide himself again.

The phone in his hand was still flashing, and he looked down slightly at the screen of the phone.

After seeing several flashes of payment information, Zhao Qingli ma regained his strength.

In the darkness, reach out and rub your cheeks and eyes.

Then Zhao qingfu lowered his head and expressionlessly set his mobile phone into a no-trouble mode, flipped through the payment information he received, and combined with the dozen or so ads he posted on Kuaishou today.

Just cheer up, find Boss Lee and call them one by one.

"Yes, Brother Li, it's a bit of a hit today." The data has not been counted so far, but I will say the approximate numbers, trouble you help yourself to send it, or contact a car, help us send it.
Brother Li, who
found the best to speak, Zhao Qingqing directly reported hundreds of pieces of hundreds of styles she issued on Kuaishou today.

Boss Li on the other side was a little shocked, after determining that Zhao Qingqing was not joking. There was a very loud crashing sound and the sound of walking and twitching on his side, about ten seconds later. Finally he said again, "Lightly, troublesome you say again, I have just taken the paper and pen again!" "

Good!"

I thought about the sensitive numbers of 29, 39, and 45 that I had just seen. Know that of all the goods they bought today, 29 small skirts, 39 small fragrance coats, and 45 long cardigan thick sweaters actually came out the most.

Zhao Qingqing said roughly, based on the numbers he had scanned, "The J48856 little black skirt of 21, a thousand pieces." The little fragrance of 28 pieces is the latest one you gave us a few days ago, that is, the one with black, white and pink, and you will prepare five hundred pieces for me for each color for the time being. That number, we just need to average the number. There are also 30 MC0078s, the number should be 78 behind it, that is, the yellow, sleeves are a little puff sleeves of the mid-length thick sweater coat. This, you take a thousand pieces for a while. Later, I don't have statistics yet, and when I have statistics, I will send them to you. When the province arrives, I will have more goods, and you will also prepare more goods with me. Zhao

Light and Light them, never real factory owners. Tell the fans what the factory directly, but also when others ask, just say it casually.

They are not, Brother Li, they are even more not.

How much of a piece of clothing goes through to their hands, it is not clear.

She was wearing a nice little fragrance and thick sweater the other day, and they took 28 and 30, and Zhao Qingqing didn't know how big the profit space between the factory and Brother Li really was.

But everyone is now tight on making money, knowing that Brother Li, even if he is engaged in wholesale, it is impossible to suppress a set of clothes with hundreds of pieces and a thousand pieces. So now Zhao Qingqing is actually a disguised reminder that they are in a hurry to prepare.

Talked to Brother Li about the current situation of Zhao Hao, and it can be regarded as an indirect follow-up to Brother Li, who has never been on the Internet, and they explained the current situation slightly.

In the end, after Brother Li understood a little, Zhao Qingfu tried to suppress the price.

"Light, it's not my brother I don't want to be cheap, it's that every time we go out here, we actually make a piece of two." We're not like you, you're the end seller, the kind of person who can really make money. But we, to be honest, are just making some hard money by walking. Otherwise, such a good little fragrance, put in the outside shop at least seventy or eighty or even more than a hundred pieces, how can we give you twenty. Upon

hearing zhao qingfu's bargaining, old Li used to cry and complain. But in the end, he still promised the thirty pieces of sweater, and he would try to tell the factory about the price. Finally he was sure to tell Zhao That if they really wanted so much, he would send it himself.

Casually trying to talk about the price of the light, now it is simply a little overjoyed. Then when she called the other bosses in the group, she almost used the same routine.

These people, someone gave her another cheap or two. Some people, it is true, can not be cheap. But even so, everyone sees that she wants more goods this time. Almost all of them said that they would send the goods by themselves or someone else.

After engaging in the supply of goods, it was determined that everyone would send things over.

At this time, Zhao's light mood was much better.

So after waiting for the next time, even if the printer was folded, everyone folded together for a long time. But Zhao Qingqing was not too relaxed this time, and they were all happy to to fold with everyone, while eating the selling that had been sent for a long time.

While everyone was giggling at the printer in the middle of the night, the cranes that had disappeared all afternoon finally returned.

The agent he talked to today was really nice, and he felt very reliable.

We talked for a long time and talked about a lot of things.

Later, the man even said that he would take them to their company to see, and he would take him to sign a contract.

But Zhao Tu thought about the lightness of being alone at home, or politely refused the other party, and did not even eat dinner for dinner, so he immediately returned.

But when he came back, it was both the front door and the back door. Or his own rental house in locust village, surrounded by a large group of strangers.

Seeing those people, he instinctively became vigilant and did not return immediately.

Later he bought a hat, wore that hat, and sat outside at a fast food restaurant for more than two hours.

Fortunately, he had been spending in the middle, and the waiter there did not immediately drive him out.

For two or three hours there, he was always worried about Zhao Qingqing, and he was always trying to connect With Zhao Qingqing.

But for more than two hours, no matter how he called the other party, the other party's phone could not be called. The message he sent, the other party did not reply.

Later, he contacted Sister Qin, did not know what was going on, and did not contact him.

I was worried, and I saw that it was getting late. Those who saw those who were waiting outside finally left, and finally he came back in a hurry.

He thought something was wrong with Zhao And he thought something was wrong with her phone. Or maybe someone else contacted her today, so she directly turned off or set up the phone.

Either way, he thought he had been away for hours and that the other person should be particularly worried about him. But as soon as he entered the house at this moment, when he saw the messy house he had left today, it had changed completely at this moment. I saw that many people in the room were eating a big meal, all giggling. There were also a few strangers in the middle that he didn't know, Zhao Qingqing was still holding kebabs in the crowd, eating the most happily, laughing the most happily.

Just then, as calm as a tsuruga, I was unconsciously confused. Deep inside, there is also a little bit of grievance and dissatisfaction.

"Are you back?" What's going on? Finally

seeing Zhao Hu, Zhao Lili, who was in the crowd, put down what he had in his hand and quickly walked over. And as soon as he saw this action of hers, Zhao Hu's mood suddenly improved miraculously.