Chapter 49

"That's not wrong, I'll tell you about that later." These are—"

Zhao, who knew how to react now, immediately smiled and responded to his girlfriend who came first. Then, without a light introduction, he looked at several strangers who were laughing at him, and suddenly reacted.

"You're Sansan's eldest brother and second brother, this is your aunt, and you're Sansan's college girlfriend, right?"

"Wow, brother Zhao, hello!"

"The boy is so good-looking, no wonder there is any hot search!"

"Haha, I finally saw the real person!"

"Yes, I'm the eldest, and this is my second eldest."

"How's the boss, how did you go out and talk to people today?"

Today's everything, to be honest, is all because of the reasons of the crane, everyone will experience the so-called "explosive list".

When no Zhao came over, everyone naturally circled around Zhao gently. But at this moment, when Zhao Huang, the person in charge, really came back, then Zhao Qingqing called everyone today, and as soon as the two brothers of the Shen family received the call, Li Ma took a notebook with his wife and quickly came over to help with things. And how many people are there today, plus their swarms looking for ostrich things.

He even registered Kuaishou on the spot in the afternoon, leaving two private numbers on Kuaishou. Everyone doesn't get any group, directly add people and friends, directly sell goods to make money. In the end, even when Zhao Qingqing went out to buy a printer, she was outside and gave everyone a foreign sale. All of this, without opening his mouth lightly, everyone told Zhao Zhao all about all the tongues.

Of course, after clustering the suddenly famous cranes into the eating and resting area of the living room, it was natural to ask everyone the topic that was most interesting now.

The crowd asked, how did Zhao Hu's hot search today go up? I asked, how did the few photos of him on the Internet get taken by others? Asked, when he went out to meet people today, was he really the agent of the legend?

He also asked, how many people are in contact with him today? And, zhao is not really about signing up to be an artist.

"Those few photos of mine were really taken on purpose. When the girls photographed me, I really didn't expect them to put their photos on the Internet. Because I've experienced being secretly photographed by others before, I didn't care if they photographed me that day. But who could have imagined that something like this would happen today. But either way, it's a really good thing for me. The man I met today was indeed very unexpected. His company is called Times Media, and although it is a bit small, it belongs to Aihua Entertainment--"

Zhao Didn't want to tell outsiders about his own business."

But at this moment, Zhao Qing was sitting not far away. Just across the small boxy table they had made themselves, looking at him intently as they looked at him.

Plus these people who came today, including Shen San's girlfriend who came after class. Everybody came over to help, helped them, and worked here for a few hours.

Until this moment, his hot search had finally gone down. And because the time is indeed very late, the people who add them to buy things are completely unable to compare with before. Everyone worked all day, and only now did they eat dinner.

In this case, Zhao He hesitated. He explained seriously to the crowd, and to Zhao, who had just sat across from him.

"Wow—will that brother really sign an agency in the future?" Will you really make your debut? Will you really be a big star?

Shen San,d'état, a girlfriend who had been dating Zhao Qingqing and Zhao For several years, was consciously pinching his voice while talking, and his body was also subconsciously leaning towards the side of Zhao Hu.

Zhao Huang, who was caught in the middle of Shen San and his girlfriend, sat back a little unsuitably. Then he nodded slowly: "That should be the meaning, he made me register a Weibo today." He said that when they went back to discuss it together, they would let me send my first real Weibo, so -"

Zhao Gong had been with zhao Qingqing, who loved to preach, for too long, until some of his own things were facing Zhao Qingliang. He would speak as if he were facing the training director.

But looking forward to seeing Zhao Hu today, Shen San, who changed his title, looked forward to today, although everyone was familiar with it all day, but in their bones they still did not understand the people.

Before Zhao Hao wanted to say more, Zhao Qingqing still came forward with a big grin and interrupted: "Zhao Hu, don't say anything more, how much money you have received on that side today, you should know it yourself." While everyone is here, let's hurry up and get down to business, hurry up and sort out all the shipping information, and print out all the express delivery orders. If we can send express messages to customers, we will immediately send out express delivery bills tonight. So when the goods arrive tomorrow, we can pack things directly into it. Customers see that we have all shipped, and finally react, and when they want to find us to return the goods, they will hesitate slightly. There

are so many orders today, there must be a rush consumption in it, and there must be some who want to return the goods afterwards. And if they send each other a quick order early, they may be embarrassed to return the goods when they see this situation.

Everyone had purchased online outside, and understood what Zhao Qingqing meant, and everyone nodded their heads.

The most crucial thing is that all the specific orders today are counted so that everyone can calculate the specific commission that everyone can get in the future. So now, when Zhao Qingqing spoke, everyone, including Sister Qin, who put the child on his clothes and let the child sleep in zhao's new bed temporarily, also agreed.

"Then I'll look at this printer and teach you how to print it."

Zhao Didn't want to say so much to outsiders, so he stood up from the crowd and began to fold around without a folded printer.

Because I used to buy a printer, I installed the mode myself. So now this printer that everyone feels complicated, Zhao Hu has been debugged on the desktop computer that Sister Qin is using at once.

Receiving WeChat orders, how to reproduce customer orders, how to count customer information, Sister Qin has been before.

In recent days, in order to exercise her. She is also using this old desktop machine, making her own forms and statistics herself.

What she won't do now is actually how to print a real shipping list.

After Zhao Hao went up to teach her a little, she began to copy customer information one by one. Using the printing software installed on the spot of Zhao Hu, one by one, the bill was printed.

The white printer next to it, as long as the information is selected, press the print, you can work continuously.

Talked to the rest of the room about how to use the established Excel template to calculate the information, and asked Sister Qin to pass the template to everyone.

Finally, everyone started and copied the order messages they received today. I counted how much money they received today, how much goods they wanted to send, and when they registered themselves.

Zhao Hao excused himself to get another printer, and immediately pulled Zhao Qingqing, who had been standing next to him for a long time, directly out the door.

"What happened to your side today?"

"What happened to your phone today?"

The two men who went out together at twelve o'clock in the middle of the night opened their mouths at the same time almost just after leaving the building.

"It's not bad, everything is going well."

"There are so many phone calls that I set it free of interruption."

After hearing each other's questions clearly, at this time, the two answered each other at the same time in the dark of night.

After suddenly asking and answering at the same time, not knowing what to do, the two tacitly calmed down again.

Today's day is really too long and too unexpected.

So when I walked out of the small black door that was only opened at night in the community, I thought about everything today. Whether it is today's unexpected fame, it is still being discussed by netizens. Still today's busy day, listening to a lot of collection information, and generating a retreat on the taxi. Almost everyone was thinking about today's events and was silent.

Pelican City is a city that never sleeps.

Even if the weather is already very cold now, even if it is only a suburb of Pengcheng. At this moment, on the road, there are still many young people walking arm in arm. Countless workers who have finished their work are also wearing work suits and overalls, and all of them continue to eat and drink outside with their friends and colleagues in the rows, "five" or six.

Although Zhao Hu has exploded on the Internet, in real reality, not everyone now has a smartphone that can watch gossip news. Not everyone has time, like a carefree little girl, every day on the Internet to chase brothers to see beautiful women.

So right now, after waiting to walk away from the few crazy radicals or journalist fans. Up to now, when Zhao Hu and Zhao Walked Lightly outside, everything outside was actually exactly the same as usual.

But even so, to this day, they see their phones still shining. Zhao Qing and Zhao Qing still understand that there is something, it is actually different.

"Did your parents call you today?"

Since there are zhao hu hours on the Internet, as well as some personal photos taken during the middle and high school students. In such a situation, it is only a matter of time before those people will contact the Zhao family, and the Zhao family will know what is happening to the Zhao today.

So when he didn't know what to say for the time being, Zhao Qingqing asked this first.

"I saw their missed calls, but I didn't!"

Thinking of what he was going to say later, Zhao Was a little nervous. So after answering Zhao Lightly, Zhao Hu also subconsciously asked, "What about you?" Did you get a call from your dad over there? Zhao

, whose new number was leaked out, was visibly unhappy after hearing Zhao's words, so she was silent and did not answer.

"..."

The little girl, who looked at the little girl who had turned around and walked faster and faster, realized that the zhao who had said the wrong thing had a moment of regret on her face.

The two men, who had just spoken, fell silent again.

The two men walked forward quickly, and walked quickly towards the village of Locust Tree, where Zhao Hu was now renting.

But as they walked, suddenly they saw where the ostrich had been photographed before.

Then on this big night, there were many young men and women taking pictures in front of me.

The movement of those people taking pictures was familiar, realizing that it was because of a zhao crane. This place turned out to be a punch card holy place for everyone, and everyone was learning to take pictures of the movements of the birds. On Zhao's light face, Li Ma showed a strange expression.

And looking at the strangers in front of them who were touching the red light and shooting all kinds of pictures, the face of the zhao was also full of shock.

Because of this accident, the two people who had already walked 1/3 of the way subconsciously stopped.

As the lower consciousness stood there, it thought of the strange magic of the zhao tsurugi. The absurd but true fact that he is the true male protagonist of this world. I realized that Zhao Hu's current situation was indeed completely different. Realize that in the future, such a scene should be just a drizzle. So after thinking and thinking, suddenly Zhao Qingqing was worried about the things she was hesitating about, and suddenly, she made up her mind completely.

"Zhao Bao, when today's goods are counted, we have finished shipping." We just—"

"Lightly, when the agent asked me about my personal situation today. I told him we were married and licensed. So in order not to let him find out that I have lied, should we take the time to actually get married and get a certificate? Zhao

Lightly wanted to tell Zhao That when all the orders today were counted, they would get all the goods out in the next two days, and then open everyone's wages. The two of them, just calculate the money, and then think about their future.

But at this moment, after her words were inexplicably interrupted by the Zhao Crane beside her. Listening to Zhao Zhao's nonsense like a celestial night, the Zhao Light was a little confused, and he didn't know exactly what Zhao Was talking about.