Chapter 36

"Light, are you learning or painting?" Can I come in? Zhao

Qing was in the subordinate of the shared apartment, and when he was working hard, Sister Qin outside knocked on the door again. This time, the other was holding a plate of fruit.

"Yes! Please come in!"

Sweep the uneaten hot porridge on your table, and two steamed dumplings. This time, when the other party put down the fruit, he hesitated, but like the last time, Ai Ai's intention to leave.

Zhao chuckled lightly, and then directly stopped the other party: "Sister Qin, if you have anything to say, just say it." You say things, as long as I can do it, I will definitely help. The

two developed from a small merchant who bought clothes and sold clothes to an unexpected shared relationship now, which is also a special investment. So when the other party was about to leave, Zhao Qingqing got up directly and simply pulled the other party back.

"The one—"

Qin Yun, who was unexpectedly invited by the rent, was slightly embarrassed, but after a low head and hesitation. Finally she looked up, and finally summoned up enough courage to ask, "Light, didn't your business do it?" I saw that some people in your group are still asking for prices, and you seem to have sent things later. But how do you ship? I've also noticed that the ads you've been posting in recent days are all old ads from before, and it seems like there haven't been any new ones in a long time. I mean, do you want to slowly stop doing it now, and I don't really mean anything else. I was just wondering, is it because you don't have any hands. If it's really because there's no manpower, I can actually help.

Qin Yun is only 26 years old this year, and he looks white and pure, and he is beautiful and beautiful. She's the type that looks not surprising, but is particularly durable and comfortable. From the moment Zhao Gently got to know her, her hair seemed to be neatly tied behind her back. The clothes she wore were always conservative home clothes that were a little loose over her knees.

In short, this is a standard type of wife and mother type of girl. If she hadn't been forced, she probably wouldn't have opened her mouth to herself hesitantly.

Looking up and quickly observing the other party, Zhao Gently broke up with her quarrel with Zhao, and now she can no longer do business like before, and told the other party again.

After these lies were told to others several times, they said more, and gradually lian Zhao lightly believed themselves a little.

Finally, Zhao Gently explained, "Although I broke up with him, I kept the phone numbers of the bosses I had picked up before. The customers in this group, as long as someone asks me for a price. I would contact the boss directly over there and ask them to help me send it on my behalf.

Of course, if she lets others help send goods, she will definitely bear the freight costs of shipping herself, and she will also give others two pieces of hard money. In this case, she actually earns very little herself. She is like this now, in fact, she is reluctant to disband this group, so she is hard to pick it up. But with such words, Zhao Qingqing did not feel the need to tell the other party, so she did not elaborate.

Looking at the other party's serious appearance, zhao qingqing opened his mouth and tried: "Otherwise, my and my opponent are now flipped, and we will definitely not be able to sell the men's clothing anymore." But if you want, let's do children's and women's wear together. How about you and Xinxin being our model together? Then as long as you help me make money from advertising, I will pay you wages? His

own account number, Zhao Qingqing, will certainly not be easily handed over to others.

Although there are live broadcasts now, many live broadcasting platforms still do games and the like. Massive and widespread live shopping like the last generation can't be done right now. This is also the real reason why Zhao Qingyi is now just using WeChat to raise people, but there is no way to directly pull people to the live broadcast room to sell goods.

She didn't want to easily lose these fans she had worked so hard to raise, but now that she was separated from the ostrich, she really couldn't do it with the same fanfare as before. So while the people in the group are still there, it is indeed excellent to find a new model and a new partner.

"Me, I can't, neither can my family, it's a little unsafe." I mean, I can do customer service for you, I can send you goods or something. But if someone on your side sends you a shipment, then you don't need to--"

Even if you want to work, Qin Yun doesn't want to find someone like Zhao Hu who is directly in the circle of friends in the group. Her baby is just over two years old this year, and for the sake of their safety, she certainly won't expose her daughter's face online. As for herself, she also has family and friends. This kind of divorce, on the Internet to show her face, she does not want to do it, nor is she willing to do it, and even more dare not do it.

I feel that this time it is a vain question, and I have not received the support of my husband and children for a long time. Qin Yun, who had no children on his side and could not go out to work, showed obvious disappointment and confusion on his face.

If such a thing had happened to other people, they would have left here and gone back to their hometowns. But at the beginning, she eloped with her husband. All the relatives and friends of their family later knew that she and her husband had given birth to a child and settled down in the big city of Pengcheng. So no matter what, she can't go home, and she doesn't dare to go home.

"Then there's no way!"

Seeing the other party like this, Zhao Qing was also a little disappointed.

But even in the future, when the Network is particularly developed, some people send selfies and small videos every day, eager to share all their food, drink and sleep with people every day. But some people pay special attention to their privacy and security, and only send one or two circles of friends almost a year. At that time, the circle of friends may still be just scenery and text. So in such a situation, even if he is a little disappointed, Zhao Qingqing can only smile and temporarily end the topic with the other party.

On the night that Sister Qin ended this topic, she had not been out of the house for more than a month. Even when you go out, you go straight to the nearby big supermarket, buy the necessities of life and come back immediately. This time, at night, I quietly went out.

She changed her new phone number and has not contacted Zhao For a month.

When chatting with the owner of the previous pick-up, WeChat, she also told others for the first time that she had broken up with Zhao Huang. So those people didn't tell her what happened to Zhao Tsurugi recently.

A little remorseful of this lie he made up, at this moment I can't help but come out to see the lightness of the zhao, and my heart is actually a special mixture of five tastes.

If the Zhao family hadn't come, her small business with Zhao Would definitely be thriving. At this time, she does not have to think about why she is looking for another model and what is the matter of continuing to maintain a number. After all, according to the situation a month ago, they went out to do business every day, and naturally they could add a lot of new friends. Picking up goods every day, filming video every day, their WeChat group business will naturally get better and better, and then she does not have to deliberately consider the problem of raising a number. But everything, in just one or two days, has completely changed, and it can be regarded as a special world.

On the big night, he wore a round hat and a large sunscreen. Carrying his new bag, he slowly walked through the crowd.

She wanted to see how Zhao Was doing now, and she wondered if she was gone. His college brother would take her place in a logical way. Or, her particularly greedy dad would flip with the ostrich and do business with the osterang.

Anyway, just that little hut, just a little bit of goods.

As long as anyone has a little greed, they will definitely quarrel.

If Zhao's brother is not active and uncooperative when he is working, Zhao May also get angry with him.

Distant incense near the stink, Zhao Light then so sharp left. In fact, with such a bad mind, she felt that the recent zhao crane would certainly not be particularly relaxed.

"Let you snort, others will not listen to you." Remember your money every day, let you work every day. Then you'll know my goodness! Feeling

really good about herself, Zhao Wanted to take the money home, and she let him take it. Zhao Crane occasionally didn't want to cook anymore, and she didI will know how to do it myself. She also took the ostrich outside to get haircuts and eat. Occasionally went out to buy, Zhao Bao's favorite Coke and small balls, but she never really broke it. Even when she left, she prepared a birthday present for him early.

So Zhao Qingqing felt that as long as Zhao Hao stayed with his brother, as well as her cheap father and stepmother for a while. At that time, he will gradually understand that she has a lot of consideration for him.

I thought about it in my heart, and waited carefully to get to a familiar place. After seeing Shen Laosan, who occupied their position and seemed to be selling his own goods, Zhao Qing was subconsciously confused.

And then at this time, she didn't want those who had none. I couldn't help but step forward and asked directly, "Hey, Brother Shen, why are you here?" What about our family? "