Chapter 41 (2)

Love, directly handed over to the male protagonist who will definitely become a movie emperor in the future. In this way, it can also be indirectly cultivated for him in advance to cultivate a little sense of lens.

But after the last accident with the crane, there were no new ads in his group for a month. In the end, zhao light or feeling, this kind of thing is still to be on it yourself. At least, in the future, if she is separated from Zhao Again. She can also continue to shoot advertisements on her own, and continue to do her own small group.

As for what privacy security issues are, Zhao Is not very worried.

For the rest of her life, almost everyone likes to take pictures and post things. Later, the teaching videos she recorded were also randomly downloaded and downloaded by everyone on the Internet. Since she was planning to make this money, she wouldn't think much about it.

And in this world, who knows her, who she knows. In order to really make money and get the most practical benefits, she doesn't care what others think of her.

This was the first time that Zhao Qingqing had advertised in their small group, and it was also the first time that Zhao Qinghao had photographed Zhao Qing.

Holding the SLR in his hand tightly, he watched the zhao light that was obviously simply cleaned up in the bathroom. Zhao Hu pressed the strangeness and foolishness in his heart, just like Zhao Qingqing had taken pictures of him before, and carefully photographed it.

The two had never used a camera before, so after taking a few shots, Zhao Gong immediately took it for Zhao to look at.

After Zhao Lightly nodded, they would go to the next place.

In addition to simply taking pictures, the two also recorded videos. So throughout the afternoon, they almost kept going to the nearby bathroom to change clothes and clean up, constantly changing cameras and cell phones to shoot back and forth. Then it folded for a long time, and later under the uncontrollable finger of a passerby boy, they learned that their SLR camera itself had a video function. Anyway, the atmosphere of the scene at that time was indeed a bit embarrassing.

But either way, the shooting has to go on.

Zhao Qingqing did have some trouble changing clothes here, but zhao gong here, he was a boy after all.

So then they went straight to the small square nearby. Where to change clothes, there is no need to go to the bathroom, just find a place where there is no one, quickly undress and change clothes. Or Zhao gently held up the umbrella and gave him shelter.

Twenty pieces, not all clothes, but bags and hats. So soon, the two of them had photographed everything and returned to Zhao's residence again.

This time, zhao gently handed over photos and videos while teaching zhao how to handle photos and videos very simply.

For such a job, Zhao Hu had not done it before. But in the past, when Zhao Qingqing folded in the Internet café, he had been watching from the sidelines.

So soon, though some complicated stuff he wouldn't get. But some simple work of changing names and adding words, he actually learned quickly.

"Yes, that's it for the time being. This kind of thing, to take it slowly little by little, can't eat the big fat man at once. For a while, all you have to do is add a price and introduction to the video. There are also photos here, you can also simply virtualize these accidentally photographed strangers, and other things that are too professional, we will slowly get them later. When

making photos and videos, they still focus on the issue of clothing numbers and prices.

One by one, the wholesale price is charged to the wholesaler, and the difference is reasonably added to the above. Then, unconsciously, the two worked late again.

Although it is a pity that the whole day was wasted again today, I saw that the ostentat was finally sent out the newly made video. I watched as someone in the group began to leave a message saying that they were finally out of the new model. Looking at such a text, Zhao Qingqing felt happy and satisfied from the bottom of his heart.

"You'll see the rest yourself!"

When Zhao Zhao was just doing the video, Zhao Qingqing kept pointing. At this moment, seeing that he seemed to be a little skilled, Zhao Gently moved his body and completely gave up his position to Zhao Hu.

At this moment, Zhao Hu took a cushion and sat directly on the ground to operate the computer. Zhao Qingqing sat on the wooden couch given to them by the landlord and looked up at it.

When Zhao Gently leaned over to look over, she had put down her hair specifically to take pictures, and at the moment some of it was falling on Zhao's shoulder.

In the old days, the two used to do this. Even when the two lived together, even Zhao Qingqing wore pajamas and grinned widely, and Zhao Hao had seen it.

But in the past, Zhao Hu seemed to really feel nothing. At least the other person's hair accidentally landed on his shoulder and arm, and he really didn't feel much.

But at the moment, secretly looking at his girlfriend who is very close to him, Zhao Hu is unusually a little wrong.

"Got it wrong, the photo is too bright!"

I don't know how the zhao bird, who has just performed very well, is getting worse and worse now, and then when he reacts. Zhao Qingqing had already reached over and slapped the back of Zhao Hu's hand pressing the keyboard.

After a sudden snap, the small room was quiet for a while.

"Cough, got it!"

Zhao Lu, who had turned the brightness of the photo too high, looked down at the back of his red left hand. This time, I didn't dare to be distracted anymore, so I sat up straight and took the photo seriously.

"..."

And suddenly forgot his identity, thinking that he was still a teacher. After a slight embarrassment, he could only reach out and touch his forehead helplessly. Then she lowered her hand, blushed slightly, pretended nothing had happened, and continued to lean over to watch the ostrich process the videos and pictures on her own.