Chapter 42 (1)

Zhao And Zhao Qing were responsible for publicity and advertising, and Sister Qin was responsible for staring at the WeChat group, answering various inquiries and asks, and finally promoting orders.

Orders were counted by her and sent to Zhao, who made a form of daily order information and sent them to their supply groups. And specifically @ the bosses who need to prepare the goods, let them prepare the goods.

When the people in the group Q@, they will prepare the goods. At this time, Zhao Hu would contact Shen San, who was now running there often, to see if he could help get the goods. If the other party has time, Zhao Hu will pay the other party a piece of remuneration and let him take it for him. At this time, if everyone has a new money to be issued to him, sometimes they will hand it over to each other, which is also a few pieces of postage for Zhao Gong. If Shen San didn't have time and didn't pick up the goods that day, Zhao Hu would personally run. Sometimes, he would also ask Shen San if he needed to bring something. In this way, when Shen San picked up the goods, he would also take the initiative to ask whether zhao hao had any goods for him to take.

Anyway, after the things arrived, Zhao Hu personally began to arrange the shipment. In order to make the shipment more regular and efficient, he even bought a printer. That's the kind that can be operated on a computer and then printed directly on the shipping information on the courier. It is said that the place where he worked before was to print the invoice and the logistics slip.

Then at this time, at least when shipping, he can send the express delivery bill to the group of friends who order for the first time. As for the loading video, it is issued when there is less goods, and it cannot be taken care of when there are many goods.

There is also cooperation with nearby logistics companies, which are also talked about by Zhao Hu himself. They're just small businesses right now, so the price that comes down is not a lot. But either way, it's much cheaper than sending it alone. Moreover, he did get the personal phone number of the salesman of the logistics company. From then on, he will send the goods here, so he does not have to run out to mail in person, and the other party will rush to collect it.

In addition to doing this work, Zhao Also encouraged people he knew everyone to help send circles of friends to pull people. A few wholesale shop owners where the zhao hu printed their two-dimensional code and put it, and all of them directly sent gifts to the money, so that those bosses could see the individual friends and help add people.

Although he didn't live with Shen San last time, he was able to become friends with Shen San again.

Therefore, Zhao Hu specially invited Shen San to eat, and asked the other party to give him a drink and add people. Of course, the other party helps, and some practical benefits also come to the other party.

For this, Zhao Qingqing and Zhao Hu have also analyzed it, and they have also thought about whether someone like Shen San will learn from them again and get the same WeChat small business as them.

But then I thought that getting a work group like them could not be done overnight. The upfront investment, the post-maintenance, and the videos and advertisements that are dedicated to spending time and technology inside.

Although Zhao Qingqing did not want to look down on others, he borrowed Shen Sanli's boss like this. At least in a short period of time, they can't do such a group.

Time and energy is on the one hand, and the most critical thing is that they don't have people like them.

Not zhao lightly boasted, they were in this group. If it wasn't for the early days, Zhao Hu wore all kinds of clothes really handsomely, not now she can see people like she does advertising. In general, if they really look bad or don't look good, there are a few people who are really willing to watch them advertise and circle of friends all the time.

Take the money in and spend a few months to get the group started slowly.

Specially ask one or two suitable models to shoot advertisements every three to five minutes. When the advertisement is filmed, it is still necessary to cut the track, and it is also necessary to take time to release it without interruption. Someone else has to keep an eye on this group all the time. The clothes inside, can not be bought too expensive, but also to ensure the quality and after-sales, it is really not a person can do it casually.

So in the future, Zhao Qing and Zhao Zhao will not worry. Just print out their group two-dimensional code, please try to pull people.

As for Sister Qin's side, it was Zhao Qing who talked to her. Everyone is an adult, and everything we do must pay attention to practical interests.

And Zhao Qingqing's agreement with Sister Qin was that as long as she tried to add a hundred people in the group, she would give her ten pieces of money. Every time she followed a list, she was given a piece of money.

It is zhao who picks up the goods, and it is also the zhao who sends the logistics list. They are the ones who make publicity announcements and shoot the ads. Her main job here is actually to keep an eye on that group on a regular basis. Seeing that someone asked for the price, Lima introduced something to the other party and promoted the list. Finally, in the private message, send a two-dimensional code to the other party to receive money, and then sort out the other party's delivery address, goods information, etc., and send it to Zhao.

Every time Sister Qin sends the customer's collection code, it is actually a thief, so that it can actually avoid some unnecessary trouble.

The real live e-commerce has indeed not yet started, but at this time, as long as there is a smartphone, almost all of them know that online shopping has been made, and they have more or less experience in taobao online shopping.

Then at this time, everyone also knows what is e-commerce and micro-business.

At this time, micro-business has not yet become a particularly widespread and hated existence in the back. It is also because those who join this group are more or less on the side of Zhao Qing and Zhao Hu, as well as Shen San and even Boss Li, who have seen real things there. Therefore, everyone thinks that this WeChat group is privately made by these people.

Because I have actually seen the real thing, I have bought something from them. So gradually, more and more people are starting to buy things in them.

From the beginning of one or two pieces, to the back of a set of clothes, all at once can go out a dozen or even dozens of pieces.

Anyway, when the group members of Zhao Qing and Zhao Were getting more and more, they all started to make two groups and three groups. Gradually, their business is really a scale a day.

No matter how busy Zhao Hu and Sister Qin were, Zhao Qingqing didn't deliberately help them.

To herself, what was most important, she always remembered.

So in addition to normal study and occasional eating with everyone, the only thing she pulls out here is to go out with the ostrich every other day or two to take pictures. Then it was zhao who occasionally did video processing photos when she sat next to him and stared at it again.

In the early stages, the two were busy taking photos. But every time he goes out in the future, zhao he will plan the location in advance, and the clothes to be displayed each time are matched in advance. Occasionally, Sister Qin can push her children out with them, help them look at their clothes, or help Zhao easily make up makeup. So every time I came out after that, basically Zhao Spent time in less than two hours.

And after a quick photo shoot, after recording the video. All the things that followed, she naturally handed over to Zhao.

Zhao's talent really didn't say that Zhao Qing had learned all the skills he had learned in less than a month after working in school and in the workplace.

While doing these photo videos, they also have to take pictures. He also had to fold and ship, and occasionally he even had to pick up the goods.

It is he who accounts with Boss Li every day, he who looks at new products every day to determine the shooting process and location, and it is he who pays Shen San hard. He was the one who recorded the daily orders, finally paid Sister Qin's wages, and even occasionally exchanged recent gains with Zhao Qing on the phone.

Even thinking about how to attract more customers, how to pull in is actually him.

There are so many things every day, sometimes Zhao Qing actually does not know how he survived.

After the two took photos on this day, they were grabbing and selling while zhao tsurugi. Zhao Qing, who said that he would no longer be easy to help, watched him eat so hurriedly, or subconsciously sat down again on the small mat where the ostrich used to sit.

"It's okay, you're slowEat slowly, eat a meal without being so anxious.
Although
Zhao Qingqing occasionally wanted to squeeze him, he did not have the heart to let him not eat. He looked up and said to the anxious Zhao, and then zhao gently pressed the mouse and slowly folded it.

She just wants to direct the stuff the two of them shot today into the computer, pick out the photos, and then slowly process it.

But while waving the mouse, I saw the ostrich making a table on the desktop. Zhao Qing's attention was still attracted by this, or unconsciously opened them.

Logistics Shipment Tracker, Purchase Sample Table, Daily Customer Order Statistics, Monthly Spending Statistics Registration Form.

A particularly unfamiliar Excel sheet, all neatly placed on the desktop. Even below, Zhao Qingqing also found a Word document. Inside are some specially sorted out, how to introduce the style of clothing, how to introduce the professional words of clothes and bags. These, at a glance, you can see that the zhao tsurugi specifically looked for and sorted them out.

There are more people, even if the business is small, it is all business.

Seeing these things sorted out by Zhao Hu, to be honest, Zhao was quite shocked. She followed Zhao Hao, who came from a place and a school. In her world, there really wasn't a single person called Zhao Tsurugi. But the place where she was born in her life is indeed the place where the ostrich is now born. From the place and school where she read from childhood to adulthood, she can also match the place and school in the original master's memory.

In this way, the level she had just reached in high school should be similar to that of Zhao Tsurugi.

Longcheng is a relatively poor place, and the level of education in that place is really poor at their time.

In that place, they are free from poverty, they are not hungry, and indeed there will be no lack of clothes.

The school's stadium, library, computer room, and even music room, they all have.

But keeping up with the file, keeping up with the outside, is completely different.

Like the library in their high school, it was just a room full of books in that kind of ordinary house.

Think of their stadium, in fact, is a simple flower on the playground, meaning a little.

The so-called computer room also has a room with dozens of computers. And these computers are almost all old-fashioned desktop machines. But for this kind of desktop computer, which takes a minute or two to boot, the school is also particularly precious. They can only touch it once a week or ten and a half days a month, and they can only take a computer class.

There are also school music rooms, where school teachers never let them touch. The kind of violin that looks obviously very tall, only the school can understand the music teacher. Occasionally go up and show them a little.

I haven't been to college, I haven't left that place in Longcheng. Zhao Qingqing did not know for a lifetime that the real library was built like an art, and the large area inside could catch up with the whole teaching building of their high school.

If you have not seen the real sports stadium in the city, Zhao Qingqing will not know that the green land of the original sports field can indeed be paved. It turned out that even in the school stadium, there were so many viewing seats outside, like a particularly large foreign football game on TV. It turns out that a college can also create a spectacular scene of people watching a ball game together.

It was also in the university that Zhao Qingqing learned that the original school's computer room could borrow a library and let you enter and study for free. In that place, they called it an electronic viewing room.

Also in college, she was the first in the school's auditorium to watch stars come to their school to perform and promote.

In her life, she watched a movie for the first time, watched a ball game on the spot for the first time, listened to a star concert for the first time, listened to an entrepreneur's speech for the first time, and touched an instrument for the first time. The first time I felt particularly special happiness, it was actually in that university.

This is the real reason why Zhao Qingqing is still obsessed with college and delusional. Because the university, in her heart, is really a special and special place of happiness.

It is also in this university that Zhao Lightly realizes the real reality and unfairness.

In college, you know for the first time that you spend three or four hundred a month. In the eyes of others, it is just a meal of money. The first thing I know is that some people have gone to college, and there are parents who take the initiative to send mobile phones and send new notebooks to them. And these things, you have to save yourself money, go out and work part-time for a long time to buy a similar one.

Why is it that the current Zhao Qingqing will buy a five-hundred-piece second-hand computer and will know to buy a second-hand computer on the Internet. Because when she went to college for the rest of her life, she bought it online once. Although the later days of that computer were always bad, at least in the early days, with that thing, she was able to do her homework on her own computer and write papers without having to borrow from others.

Zhao Qingqing will never forget when she went out shopping with a few roommates to buy things. She bought a set of water creams, squatted under the shelves of the supermarket, looked at them for a long time, and finally chose a twenty-nine nine. Later, when everyone went out to buy clothes, the roommate did not blink an eye and directly bought a dress of eight hundred pieces.

It was just a thin dress, and in the light eyes of Zhao at the time, her friend's concept of consumption simply shattered her three views. But when I was about to graduate from college, I saw my roommate shopping online for winter anti-seasonal feather clothes. At that time, he said that he was cheap, and he also paid for one thousand and eight at once. By that time, she had fully understood that people are different from people. The cheapness in everyone's eyes is also completely different.

At that time, for her, the only thing she was like everyone else was her education.

The only thing she could rely on at that time was actually her education.

A college diploma and a thin teacher certificate gave Zhao the courage to be a light person, allowing her to leave society alone. You can also afford to buy your own house, and you can live like most of the people around you.

So regarding the idea of going to college, this lifelong lightness has never been hesitating.

Even in order to make herself feel at ease studying, she did not actively talk to zhao about this topic.

And because of reading the novel, Zhao Qingqing has always had an idea that the entertainment circle is the real belonging of Zhao.

Because of this, she was also secretly poking and prodding in preparing a gift for the tortoise.

But at this moment, looking at these things that Zhao Hao had prepared, looking at a person who had never read in a university, he unconsciously folded out so many things that looked very harmful. At the thought of the two together, he showed amazing learning ability.

At this moment, Zhao Qing's instinct, which belonged only to the teacher, woke up little by little.

"Zhao, did you learn all this from the last company?"

Zhao's previous level should be able to operate the computer normally, be able to type, and know how to use simple Excel and Word. This should be the real reason why he can be hired as the warehouse manager of the previous company and be able to play the inventory list there. But looking at these things now, Zhao Qingqing can only be a little relieved to watch.

"Yes, I had a lot of forms like this at my last company. Even the driver refueling, the company buys an outlet, must be written in the form. Although such a thing looks troublesome, it is recorded as long as there is time every day. So today we came out togetherHow much stuff, what the cost is, what the profit is, it is clear. Of course, there are also those money that go out, and they are carefully registered, so that there will be no contradictions with people in the future. The most important thing is to register everything clearly. In the end, whether you make money or not, and how much you make, you can also be clear. Zhao

, who was hurriedly eating the box of meals, heard Zhao gently ask a question, and subconsciously explained it.

Zhao Qingqing didn't want to get videos and pictures now, and at this time, for the first time, she really turned over Zhao's notebook.

You must know that before, every time it was Zhao Tsuruta who was playing, she was watching. Even if she occasionally moved her computer, she only operated on the software he opened, and never messed up.

But at this moment, while Zhao Was eating, Zhao Gently opened several of his local disks and slowly flipped them over.

The complete set of photoshop and 3Dmax learning videos, and even Excel tutorials, can be regarded as making Zhao lightly understand why Zhao Hao mastered things so quickly.

"Zhao Bao, have you ever thought about going to college?"

In the past, Zhao Qingqing was only in the factory and mentioned a related topic to Zhao Hu once. Later, Zhao He did not mention it himself. The sensitive topic that Zhao Qingqing decided not to mention was still really said by Zhao Qingqing at this moment.

"Me—where do I get my time and energy now?" And how could I possibly get in. The

movement of the ostrich eating the box meal slowed down, and there was also a bit of embarrassment on his face.

He didn't know what he was embarrassed about, but he just felt embarrassed, just a little bit trying to stop Zhao Qingfu from continuing to talk.

"Time is like a sponge, a squeeze is there. And you're so smart, how could you not get into college? In

the past, Zhao Qingqing only thought that Zhao Lu would definitely enter the entertainment circle in the future. So for The future of Zhao, to be honest, she didn't worry much.

And she also has the feeling that worrying about too many boyfriends is that she is struggling to be nice, that is, she has turned herself into an old mother.

But now, Zhao Tsurugi's learning of this kind of thing is very fast, and he will privately study his own efforts. Or let the soul of The Light Teacher rekindle, and then she reached out and pushed the mouse button in front of her. It's like planning the top three students who recently failed to learn well and are about to drop out of school, a proper plan says.

"You're feeling busy right now, and that's because you're really responsible for a little bit more. But what if you completely handed over the matter of picking up the goods to Shen San, sent goods to customers, sent express orders to customers, and even handed over the matter of picking up express delivery staff to Sister Qin? Recently

, zhao has never really planned for zhao, but he has also let zhao tho play on his own, and he has not really pointed out the lightness of his feet, so to say.

"No, these jobs also depend on whether they are willing or not, if they are not willing—"

"Shen San there, you go to talk." That is to say, as long as he can completely take over the work of helping us pick up samples, we will give him three thousand pieces per month. Sister Qin, I went to talk to her, and like Shen San, as long as she could take over the entire logistics work, we would also give her three thousand. If she could work a little harder, even printing out the bill, packing clothes and shipping, all the work, we would give her four thousand pieces every month.

This money is money that can only be taken by a real clerk on the outside. Let her stay in her own home all day long, so that she can manage her children all the time. Just one day to take orders, send out goods, contact the courier to get something, I feel that she is willing. And compared to those who rely on a single piece of commission, some people naturally like to be fixed. For them, you give her three thousand four thousand a month, which is better than her six thousand this month and two thousand next month.

If you divide all this work, you actually do occasionally take pictures with me, and do video and advertising. There are also your various form times. Even in the later stages, you can even add money and let Sister Qin help you make some of your forms. Sister Qin is just a high school student like us, if you are willing to teach her this, you can give her a computer to let her learn slowly, I don't believe she is not willing to learn.

Crucially, our business is not really getting started yet. Therefore, the goods sent tomorrow are only a few dozen, or even more than one hundred and two. So far, our average daily shipments have not exceeded two hundred, right? This workload is really not particularly large, and you should not underestimate the potential of others. Maybe these add data to the form, talk to the wholesaler about the work of making money, she can do better than you.

Anyway, in a word, do you really want to go to college? If you want to test, we'll talk to them now to sign the agreement. Once that's done, I'll take you to buy a book. But if you don't want to—"

"I want to!!"

As Zhao Qing spoke softly, Zhao Hu had already put down what he had in his hand and couldn't help but stand up excitedly.

None of them are conditional urban children, nor are they rural children with particularly wealthy families.

Only when there are conditions in the family can that kind of family provide unlimited possibilities for children.

Those people, the child is not good at learning or not interested in learning, people can learn art. If you feel that art learning is hard, parents can even send them abroad.

Even if you leave the country now, as long as you have money. Some people can borrow connections to enter the university that others want to enter. This kind of thing does not need to be denied, in fact, it has always existed.

Even if domestic universities can't get in, people's children can go abroad to get a layer of gold.

Even some people, even if they have not read a book, can learn a lot of other things. When they grow up, even if they are a junior high school student, a high school student, their parents can send them to the company of friends and family.

Even some people are born not to do anything. I am in the mood to inherit the family business in the future. No interest, no mood, some people can live well on their parents for a lifetime.

Even these people, they don't value academic qualifications very much in their bones. Whether you have a degree or not, borrow people's interests and hobbies, borrow the so-called one hundred million or two hundred million given by your parents, or even tens of millions of pocket money. People can start a business at will and succeed, and they can do what they are interested in.

But Zhao Qing and Zhao Bao, they are all standard unconditional rural people.

For them, the goal from childhood to adulthood is to get into a good university.

For an unconditional rural child, reading is indeed the only fairest opportunity that the country truly offers them.

Even if everyone outside is now talking about the devaluation of college students, for them, reading is the only real chance to change their destiny, the only way to change their real social class, and this has never changed.

As long as you have a college diploma, you come out again to find a job, and you are not looking for a job with your back to the yellow earth facing the sky. You can, really sit back and go to work. Even if you don't want to sit, you have the right to choose to sit. And as long as you really graduate from undergraduate, your friends, your social circle, many degrees are also people with similar academic qualifications. The most crucial thing is that when you have the qualifications to take the public examination, you will have the possibility of creating a better future for your next generation.

And the university brings you more than thatIt's just a diploma.

After going to college once, your ideas, your handling of people, your ability to do things, and the pattern of doing things will change.

And when you really come out of college, you just have a sense of superiority. Academics, learning, is to bring people confidence and arrogance in their bones. He is like money and beautiful clothes, it can make you involuntarily confident.

At that time, even if you graduate and do nothing, wait until you talk to someone later. You tell people that you are a PhD, a master, a graduate student, an undergraduate, a bachelor. As long as it is someone without your kind of education, whether he is a big boss or an entrepreneur. As long as he is a normal person, he will instinctively envy and look up at you.

The heavy literature and heavy learning of Huaxia in the past five thousand years, the idea of respecting readers from the bones, has never changed. This is why some upstarts or some who have craftsmanship, ability, and family property say to the outside world every day that it is useless to read. Seeing educated people working under them, they were ridiculed with a straight face. But in the end, when they reached their children's heads, there was not a single one, and they were not expected to be titled in the gold list.

This is why all families who have left the country attach so much importance to the college entrance examination. No matter what family, as long as the child is admitted, he must beat the drum. People all over the world know the real reason why his children are out of the woods. To be admitted to college, it is not necessary to find a good job. But at least the person who can read will give people a good impression that the person has a good brain, a good IQ, or a hard worker. From this time on, in the eyes of others, his personal ability is to feel stronger than the average person.

If Zhao Tsurugi does not have the talent to read, then if he does not read, he will not read. Then at that time, he can comfort himself with dignity. It's not that you don't read, it's that you don't have the ability and talent, you can't read it yourself.

But not being able to read it, and not being able to read it without having a chance to read it, are really two completely different feelings.

The most crucial thing is that Zhao He never had the feeling that he could not read books and could not enter the university. He just doesn't have the ability, he doesn't have the conditions to read.

So in such a situation, after Zhao Qingqing asked him so, he could not be excited.

"If you want to, let's fight together!"

Saying never be an old mother, he will never follow the zhao gong to improve the lightness of the exam. Or in one day, he completely punched himself in the mouth.

That afternoon, they didn't fold up to do the video.

Instead, I bought some gifts and really went to Shen San's rental house for the first time.

An hour and a half later, after going to Shen San's house. They went to the Happiness District together, went to the 403 rented by Zhao Qingqing, and went to do the work of Sister Qin.

For Sister Qin, instead of making more than a dozen a day, one or two hundred a day, she really longs for stability. I heard Zhao Gently say that as long as she can be responsible for shipping, she is responsible for the work of matching them with Boss Li. Her salary could be paid three thousand, and she agreed on the spot.

As for the work of Zhao Tsurugi who make forms, she also means that as long as they are willing to teach, she is willing to learn.

As long as you learn these things, wait to go out. As a high school student, she can also find a job such as office housekeeping. There is no need to limit herself to entering the factory, doing shopping guides, doing sales, being a waiter, doing door greetings, how could she not want to learn.

After getting these two people right for the time being, then their next step. In fact, he retired the house of the osterie, and slowly found a house in the happiness area and moved all the things of the osterike over. In this way, it is actually possible to really proceed to the next step.

Because of this, the place where Sister Qin worked was close. She can work with her children at the same time.

Everyone can get away, and Zhao Hao can use his own computer to teach Sister Qin how to type orders, how to make statistics, how to make forms, and so on.

In this way, when he learns to repeat, he can really help him.

But all the things, not today you are sure, the next day you immediately reached out quickly. All things and things require a minimal process.

So before zhao's rent for this month has expired, before he has found a suitable new office. Zhao Light and Zhao, there is no special hurry to fold others.

The two of them took advantage of the excitement and simply took the bus directly to the Nearest Pengcheng Library.

"I tell you, like a lot of books we need, we can actually find them in libraries. At that time, we only need to get a library card and lend the book out. But even if you want to buy, you can go to the library first and take a good look at all the books you want to buy. In short, there is a very large library, which is really convenient and cost-effective for us. The

time when the two went to the library this time seemed to have just caught up with everyone's work time in the afternoon.

So they hadn't been in the car for a long time, so they were crowded in the car again.

In the past, when Zhao Qingqing faced this situation, he was subconsciously facing Zhao Zhao.

But this time, for the first time, Zhao Qingqing turned directly to face Zhao Hu in the crowded crowd.

The girl's soft marshmallow-like body, now squeezed, tightly attached to her body.

This feeling, following the other person behind, is completely different.

Most crucially, Zhao Qingqing is clearly excited and happy when he speaks now.

The long-term interaction between the two made Zhao Hu understand that Zhao Qingqing could only say so much when he was particularly happy and excited.

Reaching out and grasping the fence behind him, he stood as straight as possible, trying to keep his distance from the little girl in front of him.

Looking down at the little girl who was dancing with flying eyebrows, deep inside, Zhao Hu had a little sense of contradiction that wanted to get close to each other. She bowed her head to see all the expressions of the other party's speech, and heard all the words she said word for word.

My heart was knotted and I was smiling.

Then by the time he had survived that time, by the time he finally had a seat, zhao's back was already a little sweaty.

"Light, how many more stops does the library have?"

The two used to live in Ishida, a suburb of Pengcheng that is completely incomparable to the bustling Andrchen city area. Of course, in ishida, there can be no library. So in the past two and a half years, nearly three years, Zhao Has not been to the library here once.

"There are seven or eight more stops, and we'll be there in a little while."

In the month that he had been separated from the crane, Zhao, who had been there several times, said lightly, happily.

After more than ten minutes, the two people sat in the car for an hour and a half, and finally arrived at the City Library in Pengcheng.

After approaching the very beautiful and peculiar luxury modern building, Zhao He was subconsciously stunned.

"Pretty, huh? Shocking, right? ListenThe provincial library here is even better than this, and when we have time, we will go around! Even

if Longcheng is worse, it also has high buildings, large shopping malls and bridges. So for them, the high-rise building in Pelican City is indeed very high, but it is actually that way. The pengcheng mall is big enough, but even the stuff inside is still the same.

But the library thing, the library in a small city and a small place, is completely different from the library in the big city.

This difference can be really seen at a glance in appearance and scale.

Therefore, at this moment, how shocked Zhao Huo's heart really was, this Zhao Qingqing was completely understandable.

He smiled lightly, and at Zhao Qing's trance-like nod, Zhao Qingqing took him in.

The two entered the library and, at the self-service card machine, took out a hundred pieces of their own library cards to get a library card.

After Zhao Hao got his fresh library card, Zhao Qingqing took him to the machines that could be seen everywhere outside, and inquired about the specific place where the high school books were placed.

The last two took the elevator and headed straight for their destination.

This place, rather than its simple library. It is better to say that the whole pengcheng, the concentrated display of the soft and hard power of the city.

An open and bright reading environment, more than a few hundred thousand may even have a variety of books.

Advanced look-up machines, and young people sitting in the library learning to do things. Even those who get a book and sit casually under the shelves of various kinds. These, giving people the feeling, are really quite shocking.

"Is it not—"

Is there a feeling that, compared with these people, you can only be regarded as barely alive.

See these people's dissolution, leisurely. See their state of learning, see them dressed in clean clothes, and read books leisurely. At that time, Zhao Qingqing had this feeling.

She wanted to say it, but looked at the bearded and young face. Looking at his face, it was obvious that he had the same complex and excited expression as she had at that time. In the end, there were obviously some hurtful words, and Zhao Qingqing finally put up with it.

"Come!"

In this place that seemed out of place with them, Zhao Gently reached out and took the initiative to grasp Zhao's hand.

The two went together, to the floor they were going to. Picked together, they needed and