Chapter 101-110

"Brother, do you really not consider my opinion?" In fact, you just need to replace the zhao, even if you don't need the protagonist I chose, this thing is OK.

Zhou Kaiping was on the night of the 26th, using other numbers to contact Hua Zhenkang.

I know that there are other investors who are in contact with each other, so when I call Hua Zhenkang at this moment, his tone is much kinder than yesterday.

It was also because he was confused and forgot that Hua Zhenkang was different from others, so his attitude was a little tougher when he spoke. But the two have known each other for a long time because of their families, and later went to the same noble high school. Therefore, Zhou Kaiping believes that as long as he tells the other party well, the other party will still consider his opinion.

"It's late, I've signed an appointment with someone else this afternoon."

The two families had similar family conditions, and it was correct to say that his family's business was the same size as his own entertainment company. Therefore, in the face of yesterday's anger to his own charm, Hua Zhenkang did not directly shout out without being polite at all.

"So fast? Are you kidding? "Tens

of millions of dollars of investment, even if someone is interested, is not something that can be done in a day. Thinking he was joking, Zhou Kaiping laughed again and scratched up: "Well, you don't want to open it with me-"

"Whoever is joking with you, I will sign the contract this afternoon." People are Zhao's friends, they are Down's people, do you think a normal person would choose to cooperate with someone like you who suddenly rebelled against the Threatened Brothers? Or did he have a bit to do with Zhao Hu, who assigned him to star, and said that everything would not matter in the future? The

villa's servant was frightened by Hua Zhenkang's loud voice, and then after finding out that he was angry with the people on the cross-talk, not after calling them. Everybody just kept their heads down, continued to pick up the food, and continued to get busy.

"I—"

Even if they have money, they have a layer of contempt.

Like his family charm no matter how well done, because the family's assets are not as good as Aihua, who also does games and investments. Finally, when facing Hua Zhenkang, who was the same age, Zhou Kaiping was a little cautious.

For them, who rely on the Internet to make a fortune by film and television, at the national level, it seems that they are not as good as real estate and real estate.

Therefore, even their father was kind to Tang Maolin of the Tang clan. Under such circumstances, when they came here, the Tang Clan, one of the top two in the country, also existed like a hill in front of them.

So at this moment, after being stimulated by his brother, Zhou Kaiping no longer wanted to humiliate himself, so he directly cut off the phone in anger.

"Hey, brother, you tell me about it. How did you suddenly become dissatisfied with the cranes? When I first looked for you before, you weren't the unsung actor who was it? How did it suddenly change? The

relationship between Aihua and charm is really not particularly good.

Aihua's film and television companies and charm literature and entertainment are all short video platforms, all of which do websites, and all of which are doing film and television investment and animation.

Under such circumstances, no matter how harmonious their father was in public, the two families could not really become friends.

However, Hua Zhenkang and Zhou Kaiping were of similar rank, and after the charming literary entertainment moved from Xiangjiang to Beijing. They unexpectedly went into the same high school and in another class.

The two were brothers for several years, so when the phone was cut off. Looking at the large pile of dishes on the table in front of me, I thought about the unforgettable experience of sneaking out of the campus with this brother to steal the roadside.

In the end, Hua Zhenkang re-added the good brother's WeChat, and then asked him about him and Zhao Hu.

"I didn't look at him disobediently, I did feel that he contradicted his fans every day, and it was really a little unstable."

Casually replied with Hua Zhenkang, and then Zhou Kaiping reached out and sorted out the suit on his body, and walked towards his own small flower room.

In his beautiful glass flower room of more than 200 square meters, his new guests are picking fresh roses and moon seasons with his sister.

Standing firmly outside the glass flower room, carefully observing inward.

Two days before the discovery, because of a bird, the mood was extremely bad, and later the little girl cried. Now the mood of the look is finally stable, and the face finally appears after a long-lived smile. Zhou Kaiping, who was very delicately dressed and had a clean and unstained body, raised his hand again to tidy up his tie, and then finally slowly pushed open the glass door of the flower room in front of him: "Manman, Xuexue, don't pick flowers again, hurry up and go to dinner with me!" "

Brother, you're back!!"

Seeing that his brother had finally returned from work, Zhou Manlima, who was concentrating on cutting flowers, turned his head excitedly.

Beside her, With a large bouquet of fresh red roses and pink moonflowers in her hand, Su Xiaoxue also had a smile on her face and turned her head as quickly as his sister: "Brother Zhou!

"Hey, is it customary for Xue xue to live here?" Has Manman ever annoyed you again in the past two days?

Obviously, the first person to greet him was his sister, but after quickly passing by. Zhou Kaiping's eyes were all just holding flowers and wearing a white sweater and a long skirt.

"Brother, how can you say that? When did I cheat on the snow? Xue Xue is my kindergarten, elementary school, junior high school, good friend for nearly ten years, will I bully her?

Even if he knew that his brother was joking, Zhou Manman did not like it. So she went to the front and pouted angrily.

"Yeah, we Manman won't bully me." In your case, I am as comfortable as I am at my own home, Brother Zhou, don't worry. Su Xiaoxue, who

had been a guest at Zhou's house for several days, smiled and hugged his friend, and after the other party suddenly smiled, Su Xiaoxue looked at Zhou Kaiping on the other side.

Zhou Kaiping liked his own things, and Su Xiaoxue always knew it.

This time, knowing that Zhao's new drama may be filmed in Beijing, she ignored her parents' persuasion and excitedly came here to visit her friends.

She had been thinking about her future with Zhao, but Zhao was getting more and more difficult with that Zhao Qing. Under such circumstances, she naturally wanted to use everything she could use to give the zhao who only zhao light in her eyes a bad bad.

After knowing that Zhou Kaiping invested in Zhao He's new movie, yesterday she made a little effort and cried fiercely in front of her good friend.

She thought she liked her own Zhou Kaiping, after knowing that she liked Zhao Huang, she did not want Zhao Toru to be famous, and she did not want Zhao Toot to be an actor. He will definitely help himself, and he will definitely kick Zhao out of the movie he is now starring in.

But when she looked over, the other party subconsciously dodged for a moment.

Just a moment ago, Su Xuexue realized what was happening, and he was a little disappointed. But in the face, she still didn't show anything, or went to dinner with them first.

How he had offended Zhou Kaiping, Zhao Hao had never asked Hua Shao.

He only talked to Hua Shao privately and expressed his anger. After talking about it, when he heard the phone call of Deputy Director Liu that day, he immediately contacted Miss Tang San. It was for his little boss, and he ate a reassuring pill again.

Then after being comforted by the other party again, everything is really on track.

After two days of studying scripts in a hotel on the outskirts of Beijing, they really joined the group again.

The name sounds a bit like a modern drama, but it's actually an authentic science fiction drama. It tells the story of a thief in the future world who, one day, in a situation of being forced into helplessness, steals the identity of a rich second generation who jumped into the river and committed suicide.

In the future world, technological development can do everything with only one face, plus fingerprints and iris. In that world, people come into companies with fingerprints or brushes. Go to the supermarket to consume, you can also brush your face with fingerprints. After the most confidential bank or police station, at this time, as long as your iris is on the right side.

The male protagonist in the play lives in such a world.

And because of the development of science and technology and the extreme gap between rich and poor, the world where the future male protagonist is located is thoroughly divided into rich areas and poor areas.

The male protagonist was born in a slum since he was a child, and in order to survive, he has been doing crusades since he was a child. Once, when he was being chased by the police, he ventured to the junction of the world's slums and rich areas. In that place, he saw the second man standing on the opposite bridge, shaking his arms in an attempt to commit suicide.

At this time, his subconscious reaction was to rescue people.

But after falling off the high bridge with the other party, when the other party hit the rock under the water, he was killed on the spot.

The desperate male protagonist, at this time, looks at the other party's height and body shape that are very similar to his. The first thing he did at that time was to call his brother over and drag the man's body into the black market of their world.

Later, relying on a series of high-tech plastic surgeries, his appearance became that of a man jumping into a river, and he did not even let go of the iris inside his ten fingers and the lintel.

The future world, since the face, iris, fingerprints, gradually became the identification symbol. Countless people are studying how to break through this, and they are thinking about how to use these "unique" personal information to find shortcuts. And at that time, in the black market, there were precisely those who did this.

So three months later, when the male protagonist walked out of the slum again. When he was stopped by the police at the junction of poor and wealthy areas. He didn't explain anything, but simply put his hands on the police's identification machine, and then leaned on the face that was obviously more dignified than white, and the iris recognition that everyone thought was unique, and at once determined that he was the missing son of the big fortune. Then he was immediately led by the police on the other side, respectfully into the rich area opposite. And that world of slums is separated from them by only a river, and the so-called rich area is blocked by countless iron and electricity grids in the middle. It is the kind of slum boys who have been particularly eager for them since childhood. But without special permission, it is impossible for a lifetime to actually walk into a place.

In the original world of the male protagonist, the sky is gray, and the buildings are all suppressed gray. But when he arrived at the world next door, the man understood for the first time that the sky there was blue, and the buildings there were not the dirty cheap grays of his original world.

In the novel "The Tao of Thieves", the male protagonist steals his identity. Based on the information he had found earlier, he returned to "his own home." He trembled and became a good son, a good father, and a good husband. Even his own voice, which he obviously could not change, he used himself to look at the sea, accidentally fell down, and accidentally injured his throat to fool him.

But the male protagonist will not think that in all his disguises, it is the right son. What other good fathers, good husbands, are all bullshit.

Because the big duke of the consortium who has a good reputation on the outside is actually a homosexual.

Because of his father's coercion, he got married. After getting married, he never left his wife, and the only daughter was still born to her using technology.

In this case, when he returned home, he began to be a good father and began to deliberately please his wife. This is simply □□ naked to tell others that he just has a problem.

But in such a situation, he has never been touched by his husband, and he has to face the hysterical and angry heroine of his husband without moving, but he subconsciously helps him hide everything.

After waiting for the male protagonist's "ex-boyfriend" to come over, he saw that the male protagonist's identity was not ordinary. In the end, all the difficulties are actually helped by the female protagonist.

At the beginning of becoming a young master, the male protagonist actually did not have anything, and he could fool others by relying on the tricks of the school since he was a child.

But when he was given the opportunity, in almost half a year, he learned everything about the original young master of the treasurer.

Later, if it is not the male protagonist who personally confesses his identity to the female protagonist. In the later period, in fact, even the heroine is a little confused, whether he is lost in the river, or whether he is a fake.

In this novel, Zhao Tsurugi is to have two corners of one person. The male second, who is actually gloomy and self-absorbed in appearance, is a male protagonist who is depressed but pretends to be sunny in order to play others.

Such a script, as long as it is a real actor, there is nothing that you don't like.

It can be said that Zhao Huang will be so crazy this time, except that the film he dreamed of Hua Zhenkang will definitely be sold. Another particularly important reason is that he really likes this script very much. For this script that he is very optimistic about, he is willing to open up everything and really take a risk.

After getting all the investments in "The Thief also has a way", Zhao Yu is preoccupied with the script.

As for his own side, because of the Weibo he posted before. His Weibo fan count, today reduced by tens of thousands, tomorrow and tens of thousands of things, he did not care at all.

In addition to focusing on scripts, he and Zhao Qingqing also developed a new habit of having to make video and voice chat every morning and evening.

So now what happened to Zhao Qingqing over there, he actually knew it.

Knowing that Zhao Qingqing interviewed the new housekeeping and anchor today, Zhao Hu closed the script in his hand. I voiced her again and asked about it.

"Today I interviewed five at once, all of which were pulled back by the third brother from the talent market. In today's society, the information about recruiting people and finding a job is really not interchangeable. We sent so many microblogs and circles of friends, and also posted recruitment information on special recruitment websites, but in the end, not even a ghost came. But today, when Sansan went to the talent market, it took less than half an hour to quickly reach several suitable ones. Zhao Gave

Zhao a message, but after Zhao Qingqing saw his interrogation information, he directly called him a video.

The two talked on the phone about hiring, and Zhao gently told Zhao that she had decided to keep all five new employees. At that time, one was trained into a housekeeping service, and the remaining four were trained to bring them to the anchor.

After talking about some work, Zhao Qing and Zhao Liang talked about Zhao Qing and Zhao Liang's two days of school.

And when it comes to this topic, I was particularly happy to talk about it lightly, and now I am a little troubled.

Then she was talking to Zhao Hu while guarding her skin stickers, and she gave a soft sigh to her mobile phone.

"These days, I have been taking Sister Qin live. I want to develop our studio's live broadcast into that kind, whether it is my live broadcast or Qin Jie's live broadcast, everyone only recognizes the live broadcast room, but does not recognize the kind of people. But maybe the stimulation I gave everyone that day was too great, but this side developed into my live broadcast, and the number of people was more. butSister Qin's three-three live broadcast, there are only tens of thousands of people in this mode. In this case, if I am not a student, I can naturally live broadcast every day, and raise an account number every day. But I'm going to start school the day after tomorrow, and I really can't stare at that side every day. Zhao

, who had a black mask on his face, complained softly and in a low voice.

Zhao Huang whispered, subconsciously saying: "Now it is still important to learn, if you really want to develop the studio into that kind, everyone only recognizes the account number, and the dependence on the anchor is not high." Or choose the goods you want to bring, get the quality right, suppress the price, and then do a good job of after-sales. As long as the time is long, slowly the pattern you want will definitely be realized. Zhao

Hao suggested, zhao nodded his head lightly.

Because of this topic, they also thought about whether the anchor of the studio would be easily poached by others, and finally take away their customers and resources, and suddenly run away.

Then because of this topic, the capitalists Zhao Huang and Huang Shiren, lightly, discussed it again.

Finally, when the two of them discussed it, Zhao He let him do the legal affairs of the studio and re-do the contract. Let the new employees of their studio, all sign a new contract. Finally, the topic was stopped, and the two stopped talking about work.

When both of them were unexpectedly silent, suddenly Zhao Hu looked at Zhao Qing, who had already removed the mask, and suddenly said, "Wife, I seem to miss you a little, you hurry over."

Zhao

Qingqing knew that he was sick again, but even if he thought so in his heart. Zhao Lightly looked at the zhao cranes that had been separated for several days, but still nodded seriously.

After the two had a hard time, they finally ended chatting normally at ten o'clock.

Finally, I washed my face and reapplyed with water milk. This time, Zhao gently lay in bed, looking at the familiar booking software, or the predetermined ticket for tomorrow afternoon.

She wanted to learn from Zhao Tsurugi and give Zhao A surprise.

But the next day, after unexpectedly receiving a call from a staff member in the summer. In the end, Zhao Qingqing cancelled the ticket order early and flew to the port city by himself.

Even if Pengcheng was close to Hong Kong City, Zhao Qing's dedicated past took more than three hours.

When she left in the morning, when she got there, she was at the awkward time of eating at noon.

"Miss Zhao, this side!!"

This time, it was Shi Xia's vice president Xia Changyang who made Zhao Qingfu come over. As soon as the other party spoke, there were employees who had a light and light contact.

And the one who is easy to contact is exactly the Fang Xiaoyu who opened a live broadcast to publicize the company's activities before and just followed Zhao Qing's light acquaintance.

The previous time, when the other party was in their own company's fashion show, they wore a particularly beautiful and foreign atmosphere, wearing small skirts almost every day.

Today, the other party is wearing a baby blue suit and suit, and the whole person looks as if he has experienced a lot.

"Sister Fang, did you receive me the whole time?" Thank you. It was

the other party who called him, knowing that the other party was also a member of the Propaganda Department of Shixia. Zhao Qingqing thought that this time Xia had called himself over today, that is, he had let himself talk to her, so he immediately greeted the other party and pulled the relationship.

But looking at Zhao Qing, who was wearing a long trench coat and had long hair, and who had traveled thousands of miles to come over, Assistant Fang subconsciously shook his head: "It's not me, I know you just got off the plane and didn't eat, we Xia Zong specially let the company's small kitchen prepare lunch." Then it's your side, on his side, and the two of you are eating and talking. Two

times before, Zhao Qingqing came to the Shixia fashion show every time. That time. Every time the summer event is held, it is actually a particularly famous five-star hotel in Hong Kong City.

But the place where Zhao Qingqing came this time was the headquarters office and factory area of Shixia.

Look at a ten-story office building in the distance, and then look at the rows of work factories and workshops behind. Even if he had barely entered a large factory before, at this time, he looked at the factory with obvious scale and area, and Zhao Qingqing was subconsciously stunned.

"Last time I talked to you Xia Zong about beautiful baby shoes, do you still cooperate with them now?"

I feel that Xia Changyu will contact him to talk about the contract, and it can only be the beautiful and precious things that he said cleverly, and he was right. He thanked himself a little and decided to talk to her personally about cooperation. Therefore, when he walked into an office building in Shixia with the other party's assistant, Zhao Qingli subconsciously inquired about this matter with the assistant.

"This thing? This matter was finally handed over to our little Xia Zong. Xiao Xia always wanted it, and we Xia Zong gave it to him. After all, the other party is the successor of the group in the future of our summer, so -"

I feel that my boss should be very optimistic about Zhao Qingqing, and I also feel that if Zhao Qingqing really cooperates with their company, he will specialize in handling the live streaming of goods. Then the other party is also half his own person, plus Zhao Qing's husband is Shi Xia's spokesperson. So after a moment of hesitation, fang assistant, who had met with Zhao Qingqing twice and had a good contact, whispered and re-said that the company wanted to hand over this project to Xia Changyu, but the last opportunity was snatched away by Xia Dashao, who had just entered the company not long ago.

The other person's mouth kept talking, and even if the last two people entered the elevator, the other party did not stop talking.

Listening to each other's words, I thought of what I had clearly told Xia Changyou.

At this point, Zhao Qing, who had already figured everything out, subconsciously took a breath of cool air.