Chapter 23

The small business that was being held continued every day, because after buying a new mobile phone, the two printed the payment code and put it on the small stall. When they start to use mobile phones to pay, Zhao Hu will also know, and there are many young people who now have smart phones and smart payments.

He thought that Zhao Qingfu bought a new mobile phone and would definitely play with the mobile phone every day, but the real situation was a little different from what he thought.

Because when he has a mobile phone, Zhao Qingqing will start to fold what WeChat customer group.

When she printed the payment code, she also printed a small customer service group, and almost every day let the zhao hu do what the packet plus group to send small gifts activities.

Zhao Didn't know exactly what she was twisting, but anyway. Every day when he was swinging, he would tell the customers who came according to Zhao's light words, as long as they added a group, all the bags, hats, etc. they bought could be cheaper. Even a cheap balloon of five dollars and ten dollars, according to zhao light, can be cheaper as long as they sweep their group. Even customers who haven't bought anything can get their hands on small scarves and small ties as long as they get into the group.

"It's a simple customer base that we make, and we're going to be sending out new product promotions a lot and we're going to be red. Our stuff is at the lowest 45 here, but if you place an order on WeChat, we only need 44, 43 pieces. And if you buy our stuff, if there's any problem with the quality, or if you want to change the color of the bag, you can contact us on WeChat within three days. In short, you can add that if you feel that we are noisy, you can block our information, of course, you can also delete. Anyway, our original intention is to be responsible for everyone, and we want to create a customer service group like Taobao. Under normal circumstances, we certainly don't bother everyone. When

a customer buys a bag, the letter will be doubtful about whether to be cheaper or not to add to their customer base. Zhao, who was next to him, spoke lightly to another customer, repeating a passage she had recently said.

The guest who had just received the bag suddenly understood Zhao's explanation to the others. In the end, I don't know whether the other party is looking at the cheap two pieces of money, or whether it is said lightly by Zhao, and it can be changed within three days. In the end, without further ado, the other party joined their small group of customers.

"If you want to do a good job in business, it is indeed good to get a three-day no-reason refund like Taobao." But our small business, I don't know if we can really do this? In this way, we should have some losses in the early stages. I

didn't expect Zhao Qingqing to think so far away, after hearing her talk to customers like this again. After the customer left, Zhao Hu looked at the girlfriend next to him and sighed and worried again.

"Oh--"

Zhao Qingqing didn't want to do any customer service group, her ultimate purpose was to seize the red of the times and start live sales early.

Up to now, Zhao Qingqing actually can't figure out when and how the live shopping in shangxian came to fruition.

Anyway, it seems that within a few years, everyone buys things and gets used to buying them in various live broadcast rooms. After more than a dozen times of shopping in the live room that could not be grabbed by taking money to buy things, Zhao Qingqing really saw the sales power of the live room.

Now everyone buys things, basically or Taobao and major e-commerce. The exaggerating live-streaming shopping of the last life seems to have not really begun.

But since I have been born again, I am just in time for this moving moment. What she is doing now is physical sales that have a little relationship with e-commerce. Then, naturally, she also had to grasp the little tail of the times and give it a good fight.

"It's not too bad, we're talking about exchanges, which is that within three days if there's a quality problem or they really don't like color, they can come over and exchange the goods themselves." If it's really a quality issue, they come over to exchange. We got the flawed things and returned them to Brother Wang again, but there was actually no loss, just a little trouble.

Anyway, we say so, but in reality, I really bought something, really came over and exchanged it again, and I don't think it will be too much. Even if it is more, anyway, all things, if it is really a quality problem. There are also wholesale stores behind us, and there are also distributors and manufacturers behind the wholesale stores. All things, not just let us lose money. What we have to do now is to use this attitude and means to accumulate more customers, and then raise our customer base first. In short, you listen to your sister first. When your sister gets everything right, you'll know—", the live e-commerce

hasn't developed yet, and you're so preoccupied. Zhao Qing did not believe that she was so hard-hearted, and she would not be able to make money at that time. So at this moment, when talking to Zhao Hu, she rarely said a big talk. But before she could finish speaking, her cheeks were once again choked by the crane.

"Zhao Qingliang, who do you say is your sister?" If I'm not mistaken, I should be three months older than you, right? Since

the last time he had pinched Zhao Lightly, Zhao Hu was a little afraid of the other party. So at this moment, even after Zhao Qing was caught, his eyes and expression changed in an instant like the last time, and Zhao Hu was not afraid.

Turning her body over, looking down at the little girl who was now getting more and more vicious and more and more obnoxious, Zhao Simply put her other hand up.

"..."

Lean on !!!

I didn't expect that I was just a slip of the tongue, and Zhao Tsurugi would start again.

This is not the last time no one in the small streets of the city village, I saw a guest laughing and walking over. Zhao's face exploded, and then she reached out and slammed Zhao's hand down, and immediately greeted her new customer with dignity.

"How much does this balloon cost?"

With the child, the female client, who had just clearly watched them laughing, smiled and pointed to the colored balloons that flew around their stalls.

"Sister, we do activities for balloons today, usually ten large pieces, small five pieces. Today you just add up to our customer base and we can get a little cheaper. This customer group of ours is an experimental group that we do. Later, if it is not convenient for you to go out and what you need, you can send a separate message, and we can try to buy it for you. At that time, you just have to pay us a little delivery fee. If your child has milk powder paper diapers or something, we can also help you buy it. His

ears were on fire, and his heart hated the cockroach that was now more and more out of his sight. But in the face of customers, Zhao Qingqing continued to gush endlessly. Not only that, but when seeing this obvious inconvenience to come out of the housewife. The brain hole of making money seems to have added another one.

"Well, then I'll sweep it, and I'll take this four-piece joy in the balloon."

The young mother was not interested in what Zhao Qing said about purchasing. But if you scan it, you can get a little cheaper, and you really can.

The calculating housewife, smiling and paying, also added their customer service group.

As soon as the other party left, Zhao Qingqing turned to look at the zhao bird that was now getting bigger and bigger, especially serious, especially serious about his business: "Zhao Bao, can you not bother me in the future!"

"Oh, okay, I'm not going to pinch it anymore." But you can't talk nonsense in front of me anymore and take advantage of me casually. The girl's

cheeks seemed to be wet, thinking of the big baby she used, thinking about the more than a hundred water and milk that Zhao used lightly. For the first time, Zhao Felt The behavior of Zhao Lightly patting his face and patting back and forth on a light day still had some effect. So at this moment, when Zhao Hu was speaking righteously, he unconsciously touched his index finger and thumb again.

"I, I don't bother to say it later. But you also have to promise that you can't pinch my face anymore. I

don't know the man in front of me, i don't know how big his hand is. The key thing is that it feels special and a little bit of a throwObscurity and excess.

Anyway, Zhao Qingqing didn't like this, at this moment she was particularly frank about admitting that she was wrong, and she also watched Zhao Huang reveal a posture that must need his guarantee.

She followed Zhao Hu, she was one meter six o'clock, Zhao Hu this little boy was more than one meter eighty-five. If she really fights and does it, she is definitely not a rival. The other party wants to joke and pinch her, and she can't get rid of it. Because of this, she couldn't do anything about it, and she was really angry. So in the end, Zhao Qingqing could only look at the other party and seriously reason with him.

"I know, I won't pinch it later, I promise!"

Feeling Zhao's light seriousness, Zhao Hu did not dare to joke anymore, and Li Ma nodded his head knowingly.

Seeing him like this, Zhao Qingqing was also secretly relieved.

Zhao lightly used gifts, with a cheap piece of money, and promised to change things within three days to attract nearly two hundred more customers. She deliberately sent a few more small red bags in that group, reinforcing her customer base again.

After waiting for half a month, the number of customers in the customer base reached more than four hundred years later.

Zhao Qingqing took the goods with him this time and took some T-shirts again.

They are now in small booths, whether it's bags, T-shirts and hats, or balloons. Everything is obtained by the family, and almost no place has been changed.

So now, even if Zhao Qingqing's goods are very out of the woods, they are all five pieces of five T-shirts and bags, and the types of goods are special. The owners of T-shirt shops and bag shops did not say anything, and they all looked at the face of the past, or tried to maintain their old customers.

When he sat on the familiar bus again with these goods, Zhao Qingqing really said his purpose to the birds around him.

"When we get back, you take a shower, and then I'll take you out and cut your hair." When you've got everything done, you'll change into the clothes and bags we've taken today. We put things together, take a few more photos, and post them in our circle of friends and customer base. In this way, people who are interested in our clothes and bags can directly ask us for a price through WeChat. If the other person needs it, we can even open the video to let the other party see the real effect of our clothes. Anyway, what we have to do now is to slowly transfer the business we have every day to the Internet. Maybe one day we won't have to go out and we'll be able to sell our clothes and bags. "