Chapter 131

This year's seventh and eighth is the day when the whole country participates in the college entrance examination, the ninth is Friday, and the tenth is Saturday.

On Saturday, Zhao Qingqing flew to The Port City again with several people from the studio early in the morning.

Shixia's headquarters is in Hong Kong City, and now it seems that it has been more than a year since Zhao Qingqing last went to Shixia Live.

At that time, she hurried to Shixia, and the first time she went to Shixia Live, she sold a hundred million sales. Zhao Qingqing really can't remember the specific sales data of that time. Only a rough hundred million was remembered, but her final commission that time was 5.25 million, a figure that is easy to remember clearly for a lifetime.

At that time last year. 5.25 million is a number that Zhao Qing did not dare to think about. She remembers that night, when she suddenly received Shixia's 5.25 million hits in the middle of the night, she jumped straight out of bed happily. After a few crazy jumps, she started calling the ostrich. After the fight, she seemed to have received a call from Xia Changyang, the old general manager of the Shixia Propaganda Department.

At that time, Zhao Qingqing was still a rookie in the live broadcasting industry. Although she grabbed the live broadcast at that time, it was indeed the live broadcast level of the little rookie bird. So after that live broadcast, although she was excited, she still knew that she had done enough. And when she was on the live broadcast that day, Zhao Hu was also searched, plus Shixia itself is a big brand. So zhao fushi at that time couldn't figure out that she could suddenly sell a billion. Whether she has a little bit of her own ability, or whether she has relied on Zhao Hu again, or because of the Shixia brand, she has that proud achievement.

At that time, Zhao Qingqing was still Zhao's wife. Everyone's evaluation of her is almost always a moth that crawls on the ostrich to suck blood, a garbage that hinders the development of the ostrich, and a lack of contempt for the ostrich.

A year ago, The executive president of Shixia was still the old chairman of Shixia, Charlievi.

And three months of a year have passed, and everything seems to have changed.

Now, when Zhao Qingqing meets Xia Changyang again, Zhao Qingqing at this time has been called the most cattle anchor who has left the country. By this time, no one dared to question her ability to carry goods anymore. For a short time, Zhao Qingqing is indeed a top figure in the field of outgoing live broadcasting.

In the past, he was mainly responsible for the promotion of Shixia products, and seemed to be squeezed and robbed of the big projects in his hands. By this time, he was already the true chairman of the board of directors and the real executive president of Shixia, the real corporate leader. As for his cousin and uncle, one at the beginning of the year, because of the serious investment in the beautiful baby project failed. One was due to a sudden heart attack during the New Year, and it is said that all of them have actively withdrawn from the core management of Shixia. So Shi Xia went around and went back to their so-called big room again.

"Mr. Zhao, welcome—"

"Mr. Xia is polite, thank you for giving our team another chance."

"There, this is also Miss Zhao's real ability to stand out."

Zhao Qingqing first came to Xia Shi, when Xia Changyang took Zhao Qingliang to eat a box meal in his office.

At that time, the first time I came to the big factory to talk about cooperation, I saw those familiar home-cooked boxes. The original nervous mood finally calmed down slowly.

At that time, they were in Xia Changyu's office, eating and talking about cooperation.

In less than ten minutes, Xia Changyu, who was holding chopsticks at the time, should have only drunk a little water, and had not even eaten a mouthful of rice.

At that time, the inner nervous Zhao Qing, although it seemed to eat a mouthful of oil. But the real situation was that at that time, a table of dishes, she was nervous, but also meant to eat only the potato silk placed in front of her. She made the same appearance as the other party, but the whole time she only talked about cooperation with the meal.

When Zhao Qingqing was particularly uneasy, he ate and chatted with Xia Changyang, the vice president of a hundred billion enterprises. At that time, no matter how she disguised herself, her heart was actually hidden with uneasiness and excitement.

And now, because in more than a year, I have seen more corporate presidents like Xia Changyang. Because now, no matter how your situation changes, your bank card also has a huge amount of wealth that many people outside can't earn in a lifetime. Therefore, at this moment, after facing Xia Changyu, Zhao Qingqing no longer had that particular feeling of trepidation.

When he saw Xia Changyu alone a year ago, Zhao Qingqing armed himself from head to foot. But this time, because it's not yet time to start broadcasting. Zhao Qingqing was now wearing only simple black trousers and a white silk shirt, and his hair was simply tied into a high ponytail. Now she wears simple white pearl earrings, and the only trim on her face should be just pale red lipstick on her lips.

Anyway, after meeting Zhao Qingqing again this time, Xia Changyu quickly saw that Zhao Qingqing was different from before.

Before, she was like a radical little girl. Although there was no bad side in her at that time, she was too ambitious and obviously radical to Zhao Qing, and Xia Changyu at that time was hiddenly unhappy.

But now, Ming Zhao is still doing the same thing and saying the same thing. But when she went to her own staff cafeteria to eat, she watched no matter how many people around her were blinking and paying attention. They didn't care too much, they were all on the table, they were generous to eat, and they also spoke to everyone seriously. As a man, Xia Changyang watched this fall generously, confidently and indifferently, for the first time to get her unique charm as a mature woman.

Zhao Qingqing's youth should not be big, and Xia Changyu, who had read her personal information, quickly thought that Zhao Qingqing should be only 24 years old by December this year. But it was on her face, which looked particularly young, that Xia Changyu saw a kind of mature beauty and intellectual beauty that he particularly admired that belonged to mature women.

This kind of beauty should be the unique beauty of mature women who have been immersed in years and have been displayed in the twenty-sevens or eighties or thirty-forty. But the strange thing is that seeing that the aura on his body is strong now, but there is more indifference, self-confidence and lightness, he suddenly feels this mature beauty from Zhao Qing's body.

It feels a bit interesting, and this half year's career spring breeze is proud. Xia Changyu, who had just wanted to meet her today, casually talked, and left after eating two bites at will, finally changed his mind and planned to eat today's lunch well.

Xia Changyu ate at the table, and now there were many people.

Those people, almost all of whom saw Xia Changwei coming to the staff restaurant, all came over to greet him, and then sat in their seat again.

At their table, almost all kinds of sum managers of the summer.

So Fang Xiaoyu, the secretary of the president's office who accompanied them to dinner at the beginning, and some small employees of Zhao Qingqing Studio. He had already given up his position and sat down at the table next to them.

As one of Xia Changyang's secretaries, Fang Xiaoyu clearly knew the work itinerary of his top boss. ShiXia such a big enterprise, so many departments, he just has to be in the company. The time he eats lunch is basically the occasion when he talks to the company's employees to get closer. Today's sales department, tomorrow's design department, the day after tomorrow's finance department, the big day after tomorrow is the personnel department, and the big after-life production department. Anyway, as long as there is a team arranged by the department to have dinner, the person in charge there personally contacted the president's secretary. As long as he has time, at noon, he will definitely go to everyone's meeting site and give everyone a small surprise. Then while eating with everyone, I encourage everyone or something.

Like today, it is the twenty or so backbones who designed one to have dinner. His original itinerary here was to meet with Zhao Qingqing, the first big anchor who left the country, to have a meal, which means to meet, he should go there.

But at the moment, watching his followers eat and chat while eating, almost completely forgetting their top bosses on other itineraries.

Fang Xiaoyu took out his mobile phone at a low head and sent a message to the general manager secretary on the other side of the design department, informing Xia that there was always something that could not come over. Thinking of how she called Zhao Hu yesterday, Zhao Hu specifically asked her about her ex-wife, and Fang Xiaoyu silently drifted for the one in the depths of his heartThe bright little star was a pity.

As an artist and a star, Zhao's situation is indeed OK.

Up to now, he is indeed a human being who has left the country without knowing that no one knows. In a "Treasure Hunt", even if some people still talk about his face and family, most people actually agree with his acting skills. If not he is good enough, he is threatening enough. Under the circumstances of last year, he could not have been pushed down by so many people splashing fish. Nor was he likely to get the unanimous favor of their company's management, so that he had been endorsing them for shi xia.

But no matter how bad a star is, he is ultimately better than a real entrepreneur.

Like their Xia Zong, now it is the existence of the real golden single Han. His current personal value is able to reach the top one hundred in the country. But Zhao, he may not have earned a billion so far. Even if he were to do harm in the future, at most he would have worked hard all his life to earn thirty or forty billion yuan, could he still do harm again?

This is also the real reason why those female stars in the entertainment circle are desperately trying to marry into the giants. Because in their lifetime, even if they do a lot of harm, they can earn forty billion and fifty billion days, which is still the most harmful. If it were average, it might be tens of millions or billions in a lifetime. In such a situation, the real rich people who are casually worth more than a billion yuan are their truly unattainable existence.

So if their Xia Zong really has a little interest in Zhao Qing. If, as she thought, the other party was lightly interested in Zhao Zhao, what else was going on?

Obviously, he was just his own boss, and for the first time he was slightly abnormal.

But because he clearly knew that the other party had never been so abnormal before, Fang Xiaoyu already had his own guess in his mind.

So I waited for my boss to leave surrounded by others. This time, Fang Xiaoyu, who was in charge of this matter with the company's publicity department Manager Xu, became more enthusiastic about Zhao Lightly.

Since she slowly started her work, the people around Zhao Qingqing have been very kind and enthusiastic about her.

When working with some large companies, their bosses come forward to talk to Zhao lightly, and then let the special person be responsible for contacting her. Therefore, for the abnormal enthusiasm of others, Zhao Qingfu actually has no feeling at all.

This event about shixia was determined by them a month ago.

Now she has a professional business team, a special selection team, and even a special person responsible for making forms for her to do the process of carrying goods.

She only came here with Sansan today, but Chen Tiantian and they came here in a week to talk about cooperation and processes.

So now, Zhao Qingqing is holding the information sheet sent to her by her own team before, and finally confirming and finally looking at it one by one.

Regarding the things that were carried this time, the zhao light of the back had all been carried, and she also paid attention to the key attention.

How to buy hot search, how to lead drainage, how to advertise. All of this, Sansan and Chen Tiantian, also negotiated with the staff of Shi Xia's propaganda department. Up to now, whether it is on the Internet or in the physical storefront of Shixia, the advertisements about Shixia's live broadcast special sale tonight have all been typed. Of course, as the party that really helps selling, they do all the publicity work that their studio should do, and they do it.

In such a situation, Zhao Frivol should actually come back the next day.

But because he knew the cruelty of the industry, just in case, Zhao Qing finally decided to come over in person.

Then she is now holding the list in her hand, looking at the goods herself and looking at the quality herself.

Regarding the order in which the models appeared at that time, Zhao Qingqing also watched it again and dinged again.

The security of the network, the urination, the order of the goods, the models displayed, the specific inventory of the goods, the approximate time the models appear and leave the scene, and the overall lighting effect of the entire live broadcast room. The benefits of the middle to the fans of the live broadcast room, in the end, which ones and so on.

All of this, Zhao Qingqing carefully took people to see and checked.

Later, when I saw shixia's staff, I moved a zhao chi figure standing card.

Zhao Qingqing finally did not hold back and directly said, "One standing card in this place is enough, why put two?"

"Well, I don't know. But Zhao Is our spokesperson, and it's hard for us to get a big live broadcast, and his fans will definitely come a lot. In this case, put a few more brothers' standing cards, but also to make everyone happy. The

staff who put the humanoid sign was aware of the relationship between Zhao Qing and Zhao, but Zhao wanted to come to their live broadcast room, and the result of the consultation with Zhao's team was to be announced an hour before the online live broadcast tomorrow.

So at this moment, even if you know the relationship between these two people. But I remembered the special dings of the department leaders, so I was light on Zhao, and the other party still did not tell the truth.

"Got it, thank you."

Sweeping zhao's latest humanoid standing card, Zhao Qingqing finally did not ask any more questions.

The first day came to the cargo pairing process, and the next day came over to continue to complete the live broadcast process to continue to improve.

At five o'clock in the afternoon of the 11th, Zhao Qingqing took everyone in the whole team to the company canteen in Shixia to eat early and dinner.

She has a special job, the middle toilet is not good, if this time to eat bad stomach is even worse.

So as usual, Zhao Qing was paying great attention to what she ate and drank. She didn't even know when, when she was outside, she didn't drink the water and drinks that outsiders handed her.

Up to now, she often holds a thermos cup in her hand. Inside, just like Zhao Tsurugi, there is often a little bit of cinnamon goji berries, and when there is time, there will also be some green tea or mulberries or something.

Just when Zhao Qingqing settled her dinner early, drank a cup of goji berry tea, and was unconsciously stunned again. Her phone rang, and Zhao Gently picked up her phone and took a look at it, and saw the unexpected message that Shi Xia's money secretary suddenly sent her.

"Light, in fact, today our event also invited a special guest. Because of his special status, we did not disclose the information that he wanted to come except for the people in our company. In another hour, he came. So we changed our live broadcast to start at 6:30, and then we'll arrange for staff to interact with our mysterious guest. Wait for the interaction to take about half an hour before we start the official live streaming.

Regarding this matter, our propaganda department will publish it on Weibo. After all, you have a special relationship with him, so before they tweet, I feel that I should still tell you in person. Originally, I wanted to tell you in person, but when I went to the live room to find you, they said that you and Manager Xu had gone to dinner. So after thinking about it, I'll send you a message first. Looking

at the long message on the phone, although the other party did not say a word who the mysterious guest was, Zhao Lightly understood it at once.

"I understand, I'm fine. If there is a need for me then, please say as much as you want. Zhao Hu

is the spokesperson of Shi Xia, and he only came over to broadcast it once.

strictly speaking, Zhao's relationship with Shi Xia is a little closer than her relationship with Shi Xia.

What's more, with the gradual rise of online live broadcasting, this kind of thing of inviting spokespersons to their own live broadcast room is not a rare thing, basically the regular operation of all advertisers.

So after suddenly receiving such a message, Zhao Qingqing, although a little surprised, quickly accepted.

But even if it feels normal, I feel that I have fully accepted it. After waiting for a few minutes, waiting for myself to take a mobile phone at the dinner table of Shixia and deliberately brush Weibo, I finally brushed out the Weibo of the summer live broadcast room when there was a mysterious guest in the summer live broadcast room on the official blog of Shixia. Look at the silhouette photo of the blackened man above slightly raising his feet and leaning slightly.

Zhao Qingqing could almost immediately see that the photo was the propaganda photo taken by Zhao Hao when he first endorsed Xia's clothes, which was filled with many station signs from Beijing at that time.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"My family's cranes!!"

"Brother, I'm finally waiting for you!"

"Shixia is really good, I miss my brother so much, ah, I am so happy!!"

"Aaaah, is this true?" We brother, he hasn't really made a public appearance for a year!!

"Really, I saw the dragging brother on this photo suddenly enter the pit." I got this picture of him, and I got one later. So now don't say that he showed his whole body, he just showed only one foot, a hairpin, I can quickly recognize it.

"Oh, no, isn't tonight's home flagging? That means that Zhao Qing is going to meet with our brother tonight!! "

What a fuss, I saw it." Maybe Summer was deliberately arranged this way, and maybe our brother Gong participated in this event because of Zhao Qing. Whatever the reason, all I know is that I'm going to see our baby tonight!! "Oh, it's

not easy, I miss Brother Crane so much." I'm thirty years old, and I've never chased stars before. A treasure hunt smashed me into the powder circle. As a result, I just learned to chase stars, he did not appear, I was too difficult!

"Sister, me too, I also watched the treasure record suddenly into the pit."

"+1"

"+2"

"The one in front of you, when is it, you still count this." At this time, as long as he can come out and let me call Sister Zhao Qing, I am willing, and you still count this. "Indeed

, there were so many opportunities at the end of last year's Year's Eve. At that time, Wei Dao led others to the podium several times, so many platforms gave him the best actor, the best actor, the best performance award, he did not appear. At the annual summer show in the last summer, he did not appear. He doesn't show up again, really not. If it does not appear again, all the glory and popularity he has obtained because of the search for the treasure record will eventually slowly disappear. So now as long as he is willing to appear, even if it is for the sake of Lightness, I admit it!

"I also think that the previous zhao lightly gave people a really bad feeling." In her studio at the time, I felt that it was completely dependent on our brother Gong. She also influenced Brother Gong to be bad to us and always fought with us. But over the course of a year, I slowly felt that she was getting more and more obedient. After their divorce, she didn't say a single thing about our brother's badness. Since last year, she has broadcast live once a week, and as long as she has a holiday in winter and summer, even if she is broadcast live in the New Year, this at least makes me feel that she is quite diligent and persevering. "It is

true that the current Zhao Is light, it should be worth a hundred million." In this way, it seems that she can no longer say that she has been relying on our brother.

"Yeah, the point is that she also got an online training school, and that school is pretty good."

......

Even if it doesn't appear for a year, the number and energy of Zhao Tsurugi fans is still amazing. He has not been in business for a year, and he has hundreds of thousands of fans a month, and he is estimated to be alone in the entire Beijing entertainment circle.

Anyway, at this moment, after Shi Xia suddenly sent this Weibo. Soon, his fans were only about a hundred thousand, each time he posted a Weibo with only a few thousand points of praise, and the comments did not exceed a thousand inactive accounts, and suddenly there were countless fans at the bottom.

Zhao Gently and casually scanned the Weibo, and finally when the manager of the Shixia Propaganda Department suddenly spoke to her, Zhao Qingxiao consciously put away his mobile phone.

"Zhao Manager will eat some more, you only eat this, will you be hungry later?"

It felt like she hadn't heard since Xia Changyu had risen directly. He was in charge of the propaganda department for the whole summer, but there was no manager Xu who was promoted to the general manager, so he smiled and gently pounded a piece of beef with public chopsticks again.

"Thank you Manager for caring, I'm eating these now. When the live broadcast is over, I basically have to take everyone to eat again. So I got used to it, not hungry. At

the dinner table, Zhao Qing was not embarrassed to say anything that was disgusting to the toilet.

Politely said a few words to the other party, and then Zhao Qing, who had eaten early, subconsciously looked at the other people he had brought.

The third and third people who were eating dinner understood what she meant when they looked at her eyes. Therefore, everyone who chatted while eating and eating did not dare to delay at this time. All of them bowed their heads and ate quickly.

After eating, it was when he was about to finish eating that he suddenly received a message from his brother. The other party didn't say much to him, but only sent a promotional photo with silhouettes of Shi Xia.

Since june last year, Zhao Que temporarily quit the entertainment circle due to divorce and a feud with his parents. His two older brothers first ran an anjo.

The two went for two days, and two days later they returned in the plane again. At that time, Shen San knew that his two brothers had contacted Zhao Gong with his phone and asked Zhao Tou to rearrange their work for them. Of course, he also knew that they had deleted the chat records on his phone after connecting with him. Finally, he also knew that the two of them went to Anjo once and saw the working environment there. In the end, I didn't stay much longer, and after a day of tourism in Anjo, I quickly came back to things.

It was because of this that Zhao Felt Completely Worthy of Zhao Tsurugi's Lightness.

Later, at his suggestion, the family made money to open a small supermarket next to Hao Hao's restaurant. The two opened a supermarket, and every three or five minutes took the supermarket stuff to find the opposite zhao. After a while of harassment, Zhao Once couldn't stand it, called him, and jokingly asked him to persuade them to do things for the time being.

Anyway, after seeing the message sent by his brother, Shen San could no longer care about eating. After wiping his mouth, he quickly gave the phone in his hand to Zhao.

"I already know!"

He took a look at the other person's phone and finally answered lightly and unspeakably.

In this year, Zhao Qingqing saw zhao hull five times on Shi Xia's Weibo. Coupled with the hot search of the previous two days, Zhao Qing felt that she was no longer curious about the current Zhao Crane.

Know.Everything was fine for the other side, and Zhao Lightly felt that he was the same with Zhao Hu.

But in the end, after eating, sitting in the live broadcast room of Shixia at six o'clock, Zhao Qing's heart involuntarily became faster and faster.

"Sister Qing, raise your head in trouble!"

Sansan gave her a special makeup artist, checked her makeup again, and then brushed her face with a small brush.

The professional host who was specially invited by Shi Xia also nodded lightly in the distance and said hello.

Just as Zhao Qingqing looked up and nodded awkwardly at the professional host in the distance, she suddenly heard a series of particularly exaggerated screams and noises outside. At this time, there is no need to say at all, and everyone in it knows that it is Zhao Tsurugi who has come.

"Zhao Tsurugi came over!!!"

Obviously, by now, everyone here should know that Zhao Tsurugi is definitely coming.

But when the other side really came, a lot of people were there. Whether it was the office staff of Shi Xia, or the employees of the warehouse factory who came to see the liveliness nearby, almost half of the men and women rushed out excitedly.

"Come on!!"

"Zhao Thrush, Tuo Tuo!!"

"Brother Zhao, come on, we will always support you."

"Zhao Bao, you will always be the most evil Jiang Daqi in my heart, so come on!!"

"Quail, blah blah!!"

Regarding the things that Zhao Huang was very hot after performing the treasure search, Zhao Qingqing knew.

But at this moment, waiting in the temporary live broadcast room of the warehouse set up by Shi Xia, I heard Zhao Hu coming. There was a commotion outside, just after the factory was shut down. At this time, no matter how calm Zhao Qingqing had been before, she was completely surprised again at this time.

"Wow, wouldn't all the employees in this factory be fans of zhao terriers?" The popularity of your ex-husband is really eye-catching. He is like this, it is no wonder that he did not appear last year, and there are so many institutions that give him the best actor trophy. While

everyone was running to see Zhao Qing, the young professional host who had just greeted Zhao Qing from afar came over to talk to Zhao Qing.

"It may be a bit of an exaggeration to have all of his fans, but with 1/3 or 1/4 of his fans, this should be entirely possible." After all, he was so—"

Zhao lightly wanted to say that Zhao Was so handsome and good-looking, but when he looked up, he suddenly saw the front wearing a red black floral shirt and black jeans, dressed completely different from before.

Watching the other party look up at his own appearance in the distance, Zhao Qingqing silently wondered in his heart. Then about Zhao Hao's good looks, she couldn't say it at this time. Because of the zhao at this time, the collar of the shirt on his body was very low, looking at the beautiful lock bones and throat knots he exposed, looking at the few beautiful ornaments he was wearing around his neck, the only word That Zhao Qing could think of was charming and sexy.