Chapter 8

"Light, have you been okay lately?" Did you get paid? Why didn't your family receive your wages this month? Hearing

the familiar sound, Zhao Qing's body habitually uncomfortable. Understand that the original owner's salary time was 25th, and Zhao Qiang was stuck in time to call himself. Zhao Qing said directly: "I have issued, but I have been dismissed by the company, and I plan to keep the salary I earned for the month, and then rent a house at that time."

"What?" Zhao Qiang didn't expect to get such an answer at all, and he smiled on his face, and then he immediately shouted: "Just because you throw a screw nail every day and work on a cigarette, how can you get people to quit you?" And this side is quitting you, you should hurry to find another job that can be taken. Renting a house, renting a house, is something that rich people and people without brains do. Lightly you have to know that you go out to work, you don't go out to spend money. Do you know our house—"

"I know!"

Man on this side, Zhao Qingqing is not afraid that he will come to him like before. And he was able to find himself in the old age, because the places where she went to school and worked were all in Linxian County, and they were all very close to Longcheng. And in a place like Pengcheng, Zhao Qingqing was not afraid of him coming over at all. In this place, she also had the confidence that others would not find her. The most crucial thing is that it takes more than forty hours to take a train from Longcheng to Pengcheng, and the fare is more than four hundred at a time, and they are simply reluctant to pay so much. I don't dare to trade and come to such a big metropolis to find people directly. Therefore, Zhao Qingqing did not intend to hide it, so he took the old-fashioned mobile phone and went directly out of the company's eight-member staff dormitory.

"I know that you are now 42 years old, my aunt is 35 years old, and you are all old enough to do no work. I also know that in the countryside, my grandmother has four or five hundred pieces a month and can live very well. Some are particularly provincial, and people can eat meat every day for one or two hundred a month. I tell you, I wasn't dismissed either, I resigned on my own. I'm going to go back to college, so now that I'm making four thousand dollars, I'm going to rent a house and save money on books. What, Dad, do you have anything to say? By the way, if I stay here and study, I won't have any living expenses. So as my father, Dad, you shouldn't have funded me a little!

"Fund a fart, I tell you Zhao Frivolous, the conditions of our family are not at all a family where you can read nonsense." If you can't be as obedient as you used to be, then I don't recognize you as a daughter. When you come home for the New Year, I won't even be able to get you in. And the matter of your future marriage, I don't care at all. I

don't know how this child was whimsical again, and Zhao Qiang at the end of the phone was angry, and his face immediately turned red. Then he unleashed his killer: "If you don't listen, then you grandma there I am-"

"Grandma, you love as much as you like." I can't even control myself, will I still take care of them? And they spent more than 100,000 yuan on a trip to the hospital, and I suddenly came out with more than 80,000, and I felt that I had done my best. As for that home, since you don't want me to go back, I won't go back. Anyway, since you called, I'll tell you. For a long time to come, I will only live for myself. I'm going to go to school, I'm going to college. Even if I don't get into college, I still have to learn a handicraft. All of this requires money, and since your father doesn't care about me, I have to take care of myself and take responsibility for myself. So that's it, let's go here—"

"To this fart, I'll tell you to die, if you don't listen, I-"

I don't know how this always very well-behaved guy suddenly went crazy today. Afraid that she really didn't care about her family, Zhao Qiang, who had not gone out to work since Zhao Qingyi read a book, pulled on her voice and suddenly raised her voice.

And at this moment, the phone in his hand beeped. Just then he realized that he had been hanged.

There was some disbelief in my heart, and some anger and panic. Then last year, he built a new house and borrowed a lot of money, and Lima called the phone again.

The phone rang, and the other side didn't answer.

Zhao Qiang did not believe in evil and continued to keep beating the phone with his head down.

Li Xiujuan was in the room, paying attention to his situation. Seeing him with a face blue, he had been slamming his phone with his head down. She took off her blue apron, smiled at her in-laws who were eating, and then immediately stepped out of the zhao family's newly built two-story building.

"Daddy, what's wrong with you?"

Li Xiujuan is a woman who married and then divorced, when she married her first husband, she always felt that she could not have children, so she was thrown out of the house. After divorcing her first husband, she couldn't stay at her mother's house for a long time and went out to work.

When she was a waiter at a restaurant, she met Zhao Qiang, who was responsible for purchasing and driving at a restaurant. Although Zhao Qiang is older, the other party will drive, and the person is also very good-looking. Most crucially, he said he was also divorced, had a child at home, and had nothing to say about the children. Therefore, Li Xiujuan, who felt unable to have children, gradually came together with the other party. It didn't take long for her to get pregnant unexpectedly.

Because of this, she immediately urged her to marry the other party. Make up your mind that you must give birth to the child in your belly, and you must prove to everyone who knows her that she is not an old mother-chicken who can't lay eggs.

Her husband has a bit of a bad personality, and people are a little lazy. No matter what you do, you need to stare at the urging and coaxing, and feel like a child who has not grown up. But anyway, with him, she finally had a home again, and finally had children of her own.

Because of the child, no matter how hard life is, she fights with the other party.

After returning to his hometown with the other party two years ago, although he suddenly lost more than 50,000 of his savings. But then the other party's daughter went out to work, and three thousand four thousand a month was paid. Gradually, their lives are not difficult, and last year they borrowed money to build a new house.

Now she is a real home, and the new second-floor building is very foreign. She had a house, her in-laws had one, and one was her son's. The second floor is for accommodation, the first floor is for the kitchen and living room, and the balcony outside is also sealed with glass.

Stay in such a room every day, and spend every day with your in-laws who have a good personality. Although her husband does not go out to work, every day he hangs his son Lang, Li Xiujuan also feels that such a day is quite good.

Today is a matter of fixed part-time wages for husbands and daughters, under normal circumstances, if the other party hits three thousand. The husband would give her five hundred, he would keep five hundred for himself, and the rest would be paid off. If it was four thousand five thousand, it might have been a little more for her.

I don't know what happened to my husband, and my instinctive feelings are not very good. When Li Xiujuan asked, her voice was lowered consciously, and her face also had a trace of panic and worry.

"It's all right, you eat your meal, I'll go to the crane's house!"

If the family really did not have a light income, then the more than 80,000 he owed for the renovation of the house was not a small number. The reason someone else could lend him so much money at the time was to know that he had a grand boss who could make at least three thousand four thousand a month. At that time, he was holding a transfer record of Zhao Qingfu's money to the family, and others saw it and felt that he could pay it back. That's why he set a certain interest rate and then lent him the rest of the money.

The money in the metropolis is really too good to make, because Zhao Qingqing makes money every month and hits it in a timely manner. He had the courage to borrow so much money that he stayed at home, occasionally doing odd jobs, symbolically making some money.

But if Zhao Qingqing's dead man suddenly stopped giving money and suddenly rebelled, then those external debts and interest -

the heart clucked, and suddenly panicked. Without thinking much, Zhao Qiang took his mobile phone and quickly went straight to the Zhao family in the same village.

Zhao Qingqing has been following Zhao Qingqing since he worked. Now to find someone, he can only find zhao through his mother.