Chapter 22

Zhao's parents are a little eccentric, but in addition to eccentricity, they have given to zhao tsurugi.

At least when he was a child, his parents and brothers should have been particularly good to him. And the man's personality is originally like this, he has been a person with a particular sense of responsibility from the beginning, paying special attention to feelings and affection. Although the novel she read at that time did not have much ink about the male family. But it still says that after the male protagonist made the trip, he should still help him visit his home.

It was only because the original owner took all his money that year, and he didn't have the money to pay his brother's tuition. The family said harsh words directly on the phone, saying that he was deliberately reckless, deliberately bad-hearted, and asked him not to go home in the future, which really hurt him. Therefore, the male protagonist in the later period only gives the family a little money and help, but really leaves the family. But now, after all, nothing has happened, how can she say more?

Zhao Qingqing, who knew that he could not say much, remained silent, but half an hour later he waited for the car to arrive at the familiar urban village. As before, the two men again chose to drive the car, walking on the narrow concrete road of the obviously dark urban village.

Look at the big boy pushing the cart with his head down, and listen to his obviously heavier breathing than usual.

After hesitating for a long time, Zhao Qing finally opened his mouth again.

"Zhao Hu, good for the family, this is the right thing to do, it is a good thing." The situation in your family is indeed special now, so it is indeed right that you are helping to visit the house and take care of your brother. But Zhao Tsurugi, all good, should have a degree. When your brother graduates from college, think a little more about yourself.

Because people like us, if you're a little less selfish, no one really hurts you. In the absence of anyone to hurt you, you should learn to feel sorry for yourself and think more about yourself. That way, you'll be able to live a little bit better later. As for taking care of your family, when you have the ability in the future, you can help, you can afford it. But for a while, you should think more about yourself. The time when people can change their fate is actually the region from teenage to thirty. At this time, you really should think a little more about yourself. There

is no life in his own life, but this life is ultimately the other's girlfriend.

She should be the only person in the world who knows how much suffering, how much sweat she has suffered, and how much she has suffered in front of her future star.

Thinking about the scene when he carried such a heavy box every day and hooted and hooted to climb the sixth floor, I thought that he actively greeted all the security guards there in order to have a good place in that night market every time. And every time, he paid for the scene of sending smoke and water to those security properties. Thinking about how many times they were blinded by other booths next to them for a good position, and several times they almost fought with those people. After coming to this world, Zhao Qing, who seemed to have never cried in this world, suddenly wet his eyes in the night.

Zhao Hu had been turning his back on Zhao Qingtuan, and it was supposed that he should not have seen zhao's reaction behind him.

But when Zhao Qing suddenly became emotionally abnormal, he was still quick to perceive it at the first moment.

"Why are you still crying?" Rest assured, I understand everything you're saying. When my old college graduates, I will never care about him, and then I will give my parents a little living expenses every month. He works and marries his daughter-in-law, so I don't care. And you just said wrong, in this world we are not completely uncared for by no one. At least, if something happens to you, I'll take care of it. At least, now you're hurting me, aren't you? "The

remote urban village of Pengcheng and the urban village of the bustling place are two completely different places. Here, there is no hustle and bustle of the bustling city, and there are no new urban youths who can not stop even at night. It's like a real rural village, and by eleven o'clock in the evening, there is no one there at all.

On the empty rural concrete streets, Zhao Bao stopped the car. Turning to walk to the back of Zhao Qingqing's side, he bowed his head to comfort the little girl who had suddenly changed her mood.

"No, I don't feel sorry for you. I can't even take care of myself, how can I hurt you. I

don't know how I was inexplicably sad, and I felt a little embarrassed. In the end, Zhao Qingqing could only raise his head and reiterate again: "Zhao Hu, I will not hurt you." I even myself—"

"Okay, okay, got it. You don't hurt me, then I hurt you, okay! I

didn't want her to continue to be sad, and I didn't want to hear bad words from her mouth again. In response, Zhao Was already smiling, like a little rogue, raising his hand heavily on Zhao Qing's right cheek.

Zhao's sudden movement frightened Zhao, who had always kept a distance from him. It also stunned Zhao Bao, who had never really crossed her line.

The two held on, one raising his head, the other raising his hand and pinching his face, and the subconscious ones froze.

After a long time, when the little girl who was pinched frowned and showed a clearly unhappy expression. Zhao Hao reached out and pressed again, and then he seemed to be particularly calm to put away his fingers.

"Cough, don't say it, hurry home!"

Zhao Qing, who had been pinched by him again, narrowed his eyes, and seemed to be able to spew fire at any moment in his beautiful eyes.

Zhao He didn't know how he could be so bold and resourceful tonight, pretending to turn around and clap his hands inadvertently. Then he rode his little tricycle again, and then for the first time on the cement road in the village, he started the car.

"..."

Zhao gently thought about scolding his bold hand, but just before he could open his mouth, the boy rode away in the car.

Staring at the front wants to punish people, wants to shout people, and also wants to get angry.

But at the end, looking at the big boy who had just been bold in front of him, now riding a car. She reached out and gently touched the place where she was pinched, and finally she shook her head helplessly, choosing to scare people in the middle of the night.