Chapter 41 (1)

As for how to stop Zhao Hao from going to Shen San, Zhao Qingqing was already fully prepared. Pulling out the signed pen and small notebook that she had prepared long ago from her bag, Zhao Qing easily flipped through the mobile phone, and the nearby one-room hall and the specific price of the two-room shared apartment she had already found out were carefully written on it.

"When you go to Shen San's place, the price of a room and a room in his place is nine hundred pieces. When you get to him, he can only let you stay for a week for free, and he can't let you stay for free all the time. Even if people want to, you are embarrassed to stay in someone's place for free. But if you do share a room with him, you'll probably make 450 pieces a month, plus five hundred pieces. And you two together, who is responsible for the hygiene, who counts buying these things? Who throws away the garbage in the house every day?

And his little house full of goods, where exactly are you going to live? We're both together, and because after all the lovers have known each other since childhood, there are things we can subconsciously endure each other. But if you go to his side, can you still put up with others? If you pay to share a room with someone, can you bear that he sleeps in the bed all the time, and you sleep on the couch or on the floor? And he said to help him temporarily, what kind of help is it? Does he give you money? Probably how much will be given to you, have you ever thought about it? The

white porridge fritters that the two men wanted were placed next to them.

But Zhao Qing, as if he were not hungry at all, said quickly with a sign and pencil, and quickly analyzed: "Let's not talk about this first, we will talk about the money you share with others." If you share a room with Shen San, then in his little one-room and one-room room, you will have to pay five hundred pieces. And when we do business, the house is full of goods, how small the space is, you know this. If you go somewhere with him, the environment will only be worse than ours and can't be better than our previous ones, you know?

"..."

Zhao Nodding.

Zhao looked at him lightly and continued, "But if you share a room with someone else and find a two-room hall like me now, or a three-room hall, you will pay between six hundred and eight hundred pieces." We are all old and old neighborhoods here, this is near Ishida, it is the suburb of Pengcheng, it is not a city. So even if it's a good house, the rent is just that.

Again, for a shared apartment, you can only spend five hundred dollars to live on the sofa or on the floor of his living room. But if you have one or two hundred more, you can have your own room alone, you can also have your own bed alone, how do you choose? And living with strangers, you can actually talk and do things without worrying too much, you should say, the theory is theory. In fact, it is much more convenient than living with acquaintances you know.

But in fact, whether I share a small house with others or a big house, I don't feel very good. Even if it is a small house like Shen San,you only need to pay nine hundred pieces yourself, this little money is actually a little bit more diligent and hardworking, and what is it. In addition to ours, you can also continue to live in the same urban village as before. At that time, the kind of urban village that was as good as before was only six or seven hundred rooms. Luck is good, five hundred pieces can also find the right one, why do you have to spend the same amount of money to squeeze the house with others?

So instead of living in a small place where they live with acquaintances, to owe someone else's affection, or to run into a shared apartment with someone they don't know, I'd rather rent a small house or a small single room yourself. That way, when you go back in the evening, you won't at least be upset about small things like eating and cleaning up your health. Also, you said you don't want to work for a while, you want to do business. So if that's the case, let's keep our business going. But this time, I had a new idea.

"New idea?"

Zhao Que flashed his eyes wide and asked subconsciously.

He beckoned, waiting for the other to pour his head closer.

Zhao Qing lightly looked at each other's long eyelashes and subconsciously lowered his voice: "We both continue to be our group, and we will find a house first." When you have found the house, you go to shen san or brother Li. You negotiate with them to see if we can advertise their clothes for free. Then when we have a list here, we take the list to where they can get the goods and ship them, or let them send the goods for us.

When we finish issuing a bill, we have agreed on how much money we should give them, how much money we have to pay, and how to calculate the postal fee. In this way, although the money earned is a little less, the financial pressure of stockpiling is actually on others. This is called no-source shipping, that is, we only focus on product promotion and attract orders. When the order comes, we can arrange the shipment or be responsible for the shipment. But the most important issues are the stockpiling problem, the funding problem, and the backlog problem. In fact, it has nothing to do with us, those are the risks that others have to bear.

If that's the way it is, we don't need to help just one shipper. What bags, hats, T-shirts, as well as sweaters and winter coats that will be on soon, we can all touch. But the premise of doing this is that the quality must be passed, and the price must be cheaper than what others buy in the physical store, so that others are willing to buy goods in us all the time.

Because it is we who engage in propaganda and advertising, if the customer buys something bad, the first thing they look for after the subsequent after-sales is definitely us. So in order to do this job well, we are certainly not doing a fake one-time business. This means that in order to end the trouble, in order to attract everyone to have been ordering in us, then the quality must not be too foolish, to be worthy of the money from others. Therefore, these things that we do advertising must be checked by ourselves, and we must personally see things before we can do propaganda in the end.

What, you know what I mean? If you really want to do your own business, I suggest you do it for the time being. Then you go to Shen San and talk to all the wholesale shop owners we knew before. If you can talk directly to the manufacturer, it's better. However, we still have too few group members, and the key is to continue to add people. At our current level, people who really have their own factories don't really bother to cooperate with us at all.

But if you can get these things done, then I'll take an hour or two out of the day and fold with you for a photo shoot. Then I'll teach you how to make videos and pictures. That way, when I'm busy, you can take charge of the whole group yourself. As for the matter of keeping an eye on the group news and orders all the time, I already have a suitable candidate, that is, Sister Qin, who lives with me. She didn't want to shoot dew, but she wanted to find a customer service job with a home manager. So when our business is mature, you can give it all to her. At that time, we are only responsible for adding people to the group and filming videos to do advertising to attract others to place orders. In this way, the pressure on your side can also be a little smaller——"

Zhao said softly, what she said was actually some routine operations that everyone was particularly familiar with after the live broadcast of the e-commerce business.

But such things are rare now, after all. Until now, there hasn't even been a very obvious live seller.

Therefore, at this moment, Zhao Hu listened to her seriously, and gradually his eyes showed a different look. It seems that it was completely unexpected that Zhao Qingqing himself could think of such a shrewd and harmful way of doing business.

"Don't look at me with this expression, I made this, in fact, other people play the rest." Now on Taobao, in fact, there are many such goods without source of goods. It's just that everyone has less contact, and they don't know it for the time being. And to be honest, if you want to make money now, this is really the best way to do it. The real economy of the future will only become more and more difficult to do, and if you want to make some money, you can really do so.
When
Zhao spoke softly, Zhao Didn't actually interject a word. But his eyes, as if he could really speak, were almost overflowing with surprise and appreciation.

Even if he was used to the high value of the ostrich, and was stared at by him so seriously and surprised, Zhao Qingqing was difficult to blush.

Reach out and pat the other person, after smiling and putting away the obviously embarrassed expression. In the end, Zhao Qingqing urged Zhao Tortoise to eat, and then the two of them really ate and talked.

In fact, it was about Zhao Hu's side, and Zhao Qingqing also thought about persuading him to prepare for the college entrance examination together.

But she is not Zhao's parents after all, when Zhao Gong clearly said that he did not want to enter the factory and wanted to do his own business. In order to help each other, but also in order to continue to develop their Own WeChat group with one stone and two wins. Continue to imagine that in the past, when e-commerce rises, a piece of the pie, Zhao Qingqing will naturally □□ his WeChat to Zhao, and then encourageHe went on with himself.

But in terms of learning, if it were not for Zhao's own active request, Zhao Qingqing did not want to talk much. She is now only the other's nominal girlfriend, and she still has to focus on her own learning. If Zhao Hao really started the business with a small group of two people, she still had to devote part of her time and energy to this. In such a situation, Zhao Qingqing naturally will not find trouble for himself. Moreover, she would not live herself as a dirty old mother.

For Zhao Tsurugi, she would only occasionally click to help. But that kind of thing stared at him, urged him to work hard, urged him to advance, urged him to test something, Zhao Qingqing didn't want to do it. You can become Zhao's sister for the time being, and occasionally you want to be the other's sister. But old mother, forget it! For men, no matter what kind of man they are facing, Zhao Qingqing does not want to become an old mother who is in charge of everything for the other party and always worries about everything about the other party. That's silly.

This morning, after discussing everything well.

Finally, Zhao Gently followed Zhao And went to another urban village two stops behind the Happiness District to continue looking for a house.

Zhao Li ma resigned from work, and Li Ma Baba found here, feeling that Zhao Qing did not want him anymore, so instinctively wanted to be closer to her, wanted to guard her.

But now, after listening to Zhao's light and long speech, he naturally understood that the other party would not leave him for the time being. I don't have to worry about being afraid, so I use my brain to analyze it lightly.

The result of the analysis is naturally to abandon the unnecessary small apartment and continue to rent a cheap house with one room and one room like before in the nearby urban area.

In fact, if Zhao Qingqing did not pay half a year's rent with the current landlord at one time, it was actually the best and most calculated for the two to rent a two-bedroom room in Zhao Qingqing's current community alone.

But after all, the light money has been paid, and Qin Yun is indeed a good roommate who loves to be clean and pays special attention to the shared relationship. So later, Zhao Qing and Zhao Are not thinking about the things that are impossible to achieve now.

And to be honest, in private, Zhao Light does not want to live with Zhao Tsurugi for a while.

Living with Sister Qin, although sometimes the baby will cry. But after all, Sister Qin coaxed the child to have a very good set, Xinxin is also a little baby who is almost three years old, and she will not cry like a baby who knows nothing at all, so on the whole, Zhao Qing is still acceptable.

In addition to this, Sister Qin was actually a stranger to Zhao Qing. Although everyone occasionally talks a few words, they will also enthusiastically share a little with each other when they buy something. But this is also the category of strangers. At least they cook separately, and if they don't want to cook, Zhao Light orders himself to sell, and he can stay in his cabin and not come out all day.

In that place, she was completely free, and she could learn and tolerat her own things without distraction.

But if you are with Zhao He, because the two have some special relationship after all. If Zhao Hao didn't come back, she would have to worry about it. If she was cooking or something, she would have to worry about him more or less.

Even if zhao tsurugi is particularly good, these can help her deal with it. But the two knew each other after all. From the morning when they opened their eyes, the two were definitely going to communicate. In this way, no matter how much you say more or less, no matter how you operate, Zhao Qingqing has a feeling that the other party will distract himself. So as it is now, the two of them live apart for a while, which is really good in the light of Zhao.

Renting online is sometimes really convenient. But this requires you to identify the authenticity of the housing information yourself, and you may also rush to the intermediary without moving.

In contrast, when it comes to finding a house, Zhao Qingqing still likes the most traditional way of renting. It's about going to the neighborhood where you like to see the rental ads posted outside, or going directly to the nearby property to ask questions. Sometimes, there are even rental phones on the windows of the houses that are waiting to be rented, and you can just call. In this way, it is the best and fastest efficiency in the light of the light.

So the next two stops at the Happiness Community Station, in a place called Locust Tree Village. Zhao And Zhao looked around and quickly found a suitable house.

There are too many factories in Pengcheng, which has attracted countless foreign workers. Therefore, in the urban villages here, almost every family has built their houses high and then made the houses the most suitable one-bedroom hall for rent. Depending on the environment and orientation of the house, the rent here is only one hundred and two hundred. Of course, the rooms on the top and first floors will always be the cheapest.

Zhao gently followed Zhao and turned around. After considering the decoration and sunlight orientation of the house, I chose the most suitable fourth floor and quickly rented it.

Then in the afternoon, the two of them simply cleaned up the house and bought some of the necessary things for the house. Zhao Qingqing took Zhao Hu with him, went to the Happiness Zone again to pick up his luggage, and then continued to return to Zhao He.

"Alas, it's still the same house!" That Xiaoice box is much practical. Because

Pelican is indeed too hot, renters here are generally equipped with the simplest air conditioning and shower equipment. But compared to the small air conditioning that was not needed for a while, Zhao Qingqing still liked the Xiaoice box in the previous room. So on the way back, she couldn't help but snort.

"I'll go to the nearby second-hand market at this time, or I'll go shopping for one online."

Upon hearing Zhao Qing's words, Zhao Huo's heart instinctively twitched again.

In the end, he could only be so comforted, and he was only worried about the lightness of the Xiaoice box.

Because when Zhao Hu rented a house, Zhao Qingqing's day was a complete waste.

Know that for yourself, learning is the most important thing now.

So later, how Zhao Hao went to find Shen San, whether he went to find Boss Li or not, Zhao Qing didn't care for the time being.

And Zhao Qing lightly retracted his mind, continued to study, and occasionally stared at his own work group to issue previous inventory ads, simply dealing with the now fewer and fewer group orders. Zhao Hu was like a salesman. Every morning, he took the simple plan he had made for three days in the Internet café and went to find all the wholesale shop owners he was familiar with before.

According to Zhao Qingqing's meaning, they were cooperating with Shen San and Boss Li. Then they advertise their clothes for free, and when the order is generated, they are asked to help send the goods directly. Then, every time the other party sends them a shipment, Zhao Qingqing directly gives them the wholesale price of clothes, as well as the hard work of the other party to help distribute clothes, as well as all the logistics fees. Finally, the wholesale price of the clothes was removed, and others helped to send the goods, and then gave others a quick hard fee or two. The little money left is actually their real benefit.

But according to Zhao's plan, what he is talking about now is actually the bosses he knows. If there is a new one, send him one by mail at the wholesale price.

When they receive the clothes, they can look at the quality and style of the clothes, and they can directly do videos and advertise. At that time, if the clothes are sold, they will ask them for goods according to the customer's order. At that time, whether it is one piece or a hundred pieces, they are expected to give them the normal wholesale price.

Then when the clothes are in hand, they send them themselves.

He's talking to other people now, he's actually talking about one. When they have new goods, they will actively contact him. According to Zhao Qingyi, it is to let them give them a sample dress for free. But Zhao Felt That This Was a Little Difficult Now, so he meant that the other party sold them directly to them at a low price and sent directly to him.

When the time comes to make sure that the clothes can be, make advertisements, there is a list. Zhao's hope is that whether it is one or countless, they will not be troubled. Just as before, get the things ready, and then he will pick them up again.

This way, although troublesome, but in this way to ship their own goods, they can continue to send logistics orders and loading videos to customers separately as before. When loading, they can check it again, which can avoid secondary after-sales to a certain extent. And when they ship their own goods, they may find their own logistics, and it is possible to talk about the postal costs of shipping.

This zhao was completely unthinkable before, and he thought that the post fee was particularly fixed for every courier company. But this time when he went to work in a small clothing factory, he knew for the first time that these logistics companies could still negotiate prices, and they could let the employees of the express delivery company in charge of that piece come up to pick up the package themselves.

Zhao Hu and Zhao were light, and after all, they had been working with Boss Li almost non-stop for three months. Like them, young people do business, there is no way to prepare too much goods at a time, almost every day to come to them to get goods, really very few.

Although the last time Zhao Wanted to return the goods to them, everyone did not agree.

However, for Zhao And Zhao's ability to do business, everyone actually has a bit of a spectrum in their hearts.

Coupled with the fact that the two seem to be flipping around after breaking up, in the middle of more than a month, Zhao Qingqing has been looking for them alone to get goods and let them distribute clothes.

So these two people have a WeChat group and are selling clothes on the Internet, everyone actually knows.

Under such circumstances, the two seem to be reconciled. See Zhao Hu holding strange plans and contract books, looking for everyone day by day.

Although everyone feels that it is quite strange to do business in this way, they don't know if they can make it bigger.

But this incident itself has no effect on them.

It is the new goods and new models that feel very good on their side, according to the wholesale price, give them a piece to pay.

When they folded to the order, they sent a message. At that time, whether it is one or two pieces, or dozens of pieces and a hundred pieces, Zhao Bao hopes that they will not be troubled and prepare the goods they need in advance.

Now that their business is just getting started, the so-called trouble must be that they only produce one or two pieces of bulk goods, and there will certainly be no dozens of pieces and a hundred pieces that make them cheaper.

In this case, there are more loose orders, and then give them the original price, which is indeed more troublesome. Come to a new model, but also deliberately give them a piece of mail, in fact, it is more annoying.

But doing business, especially their criticism of intentions, is called the long flow of fine water. After all, Zhao Qing and Zhao Were, they had indeed taken a lot of goods from them before. Plus everyone thinks about one just in case, so wait for the next visit to the neighborhood, and talk to them one by one.

In the end, basically, as long as they have worked with them, they all agree. They are also solemn, and they simply sign with the ostrich.

Then, after ten days of folding, Zhao He received the so-called new clothes he knew about the storefront.

For these wholesalers, he also specially added a group. Whoever ships him at that time, just remind him in the group. Zhao Lu will not hesitate, Lima privately contact each other, and then pay the other party's clothes Lima.

Then on this day, Without any warning, Zhao Qingqing was pulled into this new group by Zhao Bao, who had been missing for more than ten days. Then she also realized that their small business was the first step in their comeback.

"Welcome bosses to give us new money, we will try to get more orders, and try to make everyone make money."

After entering the group, in the awkward conversation of everyone, Zhao Qingqing also understood. Zhao Is now thinking of letting everyone provide them with sample clothes for free, which has become the current spending money to buy.

But as long as he thought about it, Zhao Qingqing would understand what was going on.

Everyone has just entered the group, and now the most important thing is to provoke everyone's enthusiasm. So even if it is embarrassing, Zhao Qingqing is still the first Lima to take the lead in formally welcoming everyone.

After all, she was someone who had brought students before and had also managed the parent group. So not long ago, while she led the atmosphere in the group, she also reminded everyone to change the name of the group. It is recommended that you use your real name or shop name.

"Well, I'll change it later!"

"Little crane, I have already sent this new clothes to my family, you pay attention to check it!"

"And my two bags, I feel good, and I sent them to you." When we send a private message, I'll give you the express mail number. I sent it quite early, and you should receive it in the afternoon.

"Okay, thank you guys. I'll send a private message and give everyone money.

"Haha, everyone is a familiar face!"

A dozen people in the group, all giggling. But in any case, that day everyone sent him all the new money they had recently received, as Zhao had requested. Of course, the size of the clothes issued, the men's clothing is all the size of the tortoise. As for women's clothing, it is all a number that can be worn lightly. Regarding these, everyone has already discussed them in detail.

Zhao Qingqing no longer felt bored this time, and took the initiative to contact each other.

Then this day, before the goods have not yet arrived. Zhao Qing lightly took zhao and the two went to buy their real work equipment.

"You know? In this society, everyone still likes to be more skilled and not pressurized. Learning a little more talent skills is a plus for you. The same back-office work, why don't I teach Sister Qin to cut videos and process photos, why do you have to do this work. The most crucial reason is that we both have the best relationship. If the other person takes the initiative to learn skills when working for us, and takes the initiative to ask me for advice, I will certainly not hide it, I will definitely teach.

But if she doesn't mention it herself, I'm eating and picking, and it doesn't matter if she will. But you are different, a boy will take pictures of himself, will cut his own videos to make videos, this is a lot of money. So now, whether it's a computer or a camera, we have to buy it all at once. Then later, we learned to take pictures with professional cameras. After taking the photo, our advertisement is naturally how tall and noble it is. Anyway, this later work, after that, it will depend on you. It was

already the middle of September, and even so, The City was still hot like a steaming pot.

When he first came to Pengcheng, Zhao Bao couldn't stand this kind of weather. But now, he seems to be used to it.

Reaching out and holding a light pink umbrella, Zhao Tried to put it on the top of Zhao's light head.

Listening to the other party's obviously eccentric remarks, Zhao Hu couldn't help but laugh lowly.

"Oh, don't laugh, I'm telling the truth. The more boys really will, the more they will be popular. You look so good, if you can take pictures again, you can do something yourself that no one else can do, it's really fascinating. High value, high education, tall man, high emotional intelligence, high ability, a little more money in the pocket. Such a person is really charming. Zhao

Qingqing actually did not expect that Zhao Hu could handle all the things he had given him so quickly.

Thinking about the day in the future, she might use this group to make a lot of money. At this moment, Zhao Qingqing was particularly relaxed when facing the craneAnd rejoiced. This one was happy, and her attitude naturally became particularly good.

"What a realistic little girl!"

Amused in my heart, I was happy to see each other at this moment. Zhao Hu naturally nodded his head busily, and Lian Busy said that he knew.

The two men carried a parachute and went to the electric city not far away.

There, the two shook for a long time, and finally bought a three-thousand-piece camera and a five-thousand-piece laptop.

Although Zhao Qing said that he was harmful, he had a specialty in his art. She is handy about what books students should read in the college entrance examination, what papers and study materials they should buy. But she really didn't understand what model she should buy when buying a camera, and the configuration of the computer.

As for the Zhao Crane, although the outside world seems to have always had boys who are naturally particularly sensitive to the configuration of the computer. But this is about those who have the ability to reach it. Like Zhao Qing and Zhao Qing in middle and high school, they only learned computers in school. The basics of learning are how to turn on the computer, how to shut down, how to open the file, how to type, and so on. When he graduated from high school and came to the new university, he couldn't even download the files. For this, she also specifically consulted her university classmates at the time.

At that time, she really only could type, only turn the computer on and off. Will open Word and Excel, will simply do the table, has been played for a long time.

Although it felt incredible, their level of education at the time was like this. Everyone outside had a phone and a computer, and the high school classmates around them at that time were almost all without computers. Their only access to computers is school. Of course, there were Internet cafes outside, but the Internet cafes were far away from them at that time in the town next to them. At that time, if they went to the Internet café, they were definitely not studying, but going to tv dramas and watching silk.

Anyway, such a grown bird is really unfamiliar with laptops and cameras. Zhao Qingqing later learned how to use a computer, how to cut videos, and so on. But she was really not interested in buying computers. So like the older generations, this time Zhao Qing bought a computer and bought a camera, and they all took zhao directly to the brand store. Then according to the price, directly buy the right one. Of course, when she bought it, she also asked if she could cut the video and so on.

A reminiscence notebook, a Canon's entrance camera.

Everything was chosen by the brand he knew, and finally after paying the money, Zhao Qingqing took Zhao Ti things with him.

Eight thousand pieces came out at once, and Zhao Qing's heart was inevitable. But when they think that all this is necessary, and they will have to make money from this later, Zhao Qingqing will not think much about it.

"Or do you use this notebook, and then you give me the second-hand tabletop you have now?"

Zhao Qingqing had already bought herself a mobile phone before, and now she saw her buy herself a notebook. Zhao He felt overwhelmed, and then he naturally proposed.

"No, I'm on my computer listening to online classes to check the data, so I don't have to be too good." And that machine can't bring those editing software, you don't have to think about it, learn well, use it well. The

resignation of the old mother who said not to be a thief was light, and finally said that it was still a bit like the old mother of the ostrich.

Zhao Yu thought about what Zhao Qing said before, after she moved, she bought a five-hundred-piece second-hand computer on the Internet, and now her heart cannot be calmed for a long time.

"Zhao Qing, why?"

The zhao chi who was holding a large sun, holding a laptop in one hand and a sunshade in the other, did not want to ask.

But looking at the camera bag next to him, the look was a little cautious and light, and finally the bird still opened his mouth.

"What? Why? I

didn't quite understand what he meant, I tied my hair high into a high ponytail, and I still wore a white sunscreen today, but it was rare to wear a knee-length skirt today. Subconsciously, he paused, then turned his head to look at the zhao who was inexplicably asking questions.

"It is—"

The hand holding the handle of the umbrella tightened a little, and finally the cranes hung out on the bustling streets of Pengcheng. Or do you really ask what you want to ask: "That's why you want to be so good to me, you buy me five thousand pieces of hsbc phone, but you use two thousand pieces of Huawei." Computers, you buy five hundred used desktop machines online, but you buy me five thousand notebooks. You are also going to give me the camera first, why? "

Buy you a fruit phone, that's because I was going to get this money out of your money." And you are going to mix the entertainment circle later, buy a French mobile phone that everyone likes now, which can raise your value slightly. As for me, it is natural to use the domestic brand that everyone likes in the future. You should know that after that, everyone likes Huawei the most.

As for laptops, I don't need them now. Let you learn to cut videos and process pictures, naturally to give you the best production tools.

And the camera, if I don't want to take the college entrance exam now, do you think I'm willing to give you such a good camera?

And —

"I'm just going to use these things for you to use first, whether it's a computer or a camera, it's all swiped with my card." After the college entrance examination is over, maybe I will grab all these things, so what do you feel! I

felt that the air was getting hotter and hotter, and I also felt that the man was getting more and more inexplicable.

So when answering, Zhao Qing's expression was once again a little impatient.

"Okay, I get it. Either way, you let me use these things first. So in order to show my gratitude, I invite you to drink milk tea, okay? Zhao's

answer did not include a mobile phone, and his heart was still happy. Zhao Lu no longer entangled in this, and subconsciously pointed to the front.

The milk tea shop in front of it may be newly opened, and many people are now lining up.

Zhao Qingqing originally wanted to say that with so many people lining up, it was probably Toto.

But seeing that the ostrich had put away the umbrella, excitedly pulled himself up. Zhao Qingqing did not object, and was pulled by Zhao Tou to buy milk tea together.

When buying milk tea, Zhao Qingqing was holding the camera in his arms and waiting outside by himself.

As for Zhao He, he carried a newly purchased notebook and went to the front of the line by himself.

Among so many boys and girls, the tallest on the spot is the tallest.

The previous Zhao Crane seemed to be a little over a little bit of a meter and eight meters, but looking at the way he looked now. Zhao Qingqing had a feeling that he seemed to have grown tall again, and should be more than one meter eighty-five.

Ever since the two of them started hanging out, they hadn't skimped on what they were wearing. After all, sometimes when they look good, others will buy the same style according to what they wear.

At this moment, zhao hu was wearing a men's T-shirt that they had sold before. Less than fifty pieces of clothing, the quality style is actually the same. But clothes are something that sometimes really can't just look at quality and style.

At this moment, looking at the zhao bird holding his mobile phone, waiting to buy milk tea, watching the men and women around him consciously observing him. Zhao Qingqing really knew a little bit, what it was called wearing a sack was also done, and once again he had a feeling of honor.

I drank milk tea and ate a simple dinner.

Not long after the two returned to Zhao's residence, they gradually received their express deliveries to the same city.

The wholesalers they are working with now are actually only a dozen, but everyone you send me a quick delivery, large and small packages, they have received more than twenty.

I carefully took out the clothes bag and then studied the use of the new camera. Finally, Zhao Gently followed zhao, packed up the clothes and bags, and went straight out.

They weren't very familiar with the area, and for a while they didn't find a small park with a suitable number of people, so they ended up going to a large shopping mall nearby. In the shopping mall's washroom, Zhao Qingqing first changed into a matched women's dress, and then walked out to let Zhao Hu shoot.

In the old days, it was easy not to leave the country. She felt that she didn't look as good as the male protagonist. Things like shooting ads and videos