Chapter 71 - 75

"Mr. Zhao, you're in your seat!"

After eight months as an artist, Zhao Huang enjoyed the travel treatment of other artists in the company for the first time, and also sat on the so-called first class for the first time.

After waiting for more than three hours of recuperation in the small number of people, he also enjoyed the company's shuttle bus for the first time after getting off the plane.

"..."

The first time I met Yang Zong's ability to flex and stretch, I waited for the company. Greeted by him with a smile, when he took a bite called Xiao Zhao, Zhao Was not surprised at all.

"Xiao Zhao, you're finally back. Hard, hard! Let's have some coffee first to refresh, Lisa said you like our company's coffee, the last time you came to the company, I just had no idea you were out there, so I didn't come back to see you immediately. It is said that you drank three cups of coffee from the company at that time, and when I heard this, I felt particularly guilty and embarrassed. But it's because of this that I remember, you like this thing about coffee. Look, this time I knew you were coming, so I asked them to make you coffee in advance.

Yang Zong was happy to hehe, the last time Zhao Crane came over, the front desk lady who wished he had hurried away was obviously not as thick-skinned as him, and there was a lot of embarrassment on his face when he looked at Zhao Crane. As for the last time the company saw him, they all hid, and they all realized that the rest of the company who only said hello to him was now also following the joy.

That's Wei Ming, and it doesn't matter if Zhao Ming can really shoot Wei Ming's work. Just by getting to know each other, everyone feels that the ostrich is great enough. In this case, countless employees like Wei Ming's various types of employees. Naturally, I wanted to come over and ask about their idols.

Most critically, at that time, the osterows were marginalized by the company's snow hiding. No matter who everyone is, whether everyone is jealous or not, they have not shown too much. They all greeted him with basic courtesy, did not deliberately embarrass him, and at most they talked to him less, and somewhat avoided his meaning. So at this moment, after seeing that Zhao Hu seemed to be about to turn over, the crowd was now close to him, and there was actually not much embarrassment in their hearts.

"Thanks, I really like the coffee made by Sister Qing."

Everyone is a worker, and it is a little embarrassing to see Sister Qing, who has an English name. Zhao Hu took up the coffee at the right time, and Li Ma eased the embarrassment.

Sister Lisa, who was taken out by Yang Zong as a touchstone, quickly smiled and withdrew. At this moment, for the first time, she had a real liking for zhao this person. There was really a feeling that Zhao He was really good.

"It's good to like it, it's good to like it." Have some coffee first, and then tell us about you and Wei Dao, right?

Seeing that Zhao Was willing to give face, the old yang smiled even more amiably.

"Yes, yes, yes, that's Wei Dao, Brother Zhao, tell us carefully, how did you know him?"

"Brother Zhao, when you have a chance later, can you ask for a signature from Wei Dao?"

"And me, Zhao, you don't know how much I like Wei Dao." Being able to work with him once is my wish from childhood to adulthood. But I know how unrealistic this is, and now, like Brother Li, I just want a personal signature photo of him. "Zhao

Hao, did Wei Dao really take you to Tang Maolin's house yesterday?" That's Tang Maolin!! His family's assets can rank in the top ten in the country, right? "I

heard that he had been breathing wind and rain all his life, but he just couldn't give birth to a son." Now of his three daughters, two of them have found a son-in-law with a worse family background, is this true? The

crowd of people hurriedly crowded in the company lounge was all agitated.

Zhao Hu raised her hand and drank a cup of coffee made by QingJie, no matter what expensive beans she used or what foreign coffee machine she used. This thing, Zhao Hu always felt disliked. In his eyes, nescafe with a little milk and a retail price of one and a half is now the coffee he feels the most good. And if he didn't have to stay up late to brush up and study, he wouldn't be thirsty for this thing. No matter what time, his favorite drink is the one with steam, and the one is cool.

"I would follow Wei Dao to the Tang family, but I simply caught up, so I sat down for a while." As for getting to know Wei Dao, it was because I saw his new film Selection Campaign online, although I couldn't get to it. But on his Weibo, he has always kept the self-salvage box, so I directly self-medicated.
How
did he know Wei Dao, and Zhao Huang also felt that there was no need to hide these things. So when he was surrounded by the crowd, he answered 1510.

"How could it be that I sent information to that mailbox two months ago, but I haven't replied to it, and I feel like it's a completely unseen arrangement."

Zhao's words just fell, and an artist from the same company immediately shouted.

Because his words have also led to several colleagues who have published the data privately.

But believe it or not, Zhao Is a simple explanation.

Everyone asked him how he knew Wei Dao, that is to say that he was self-deprecating, and others called him.

Others asked if he was going to star in Wei's new film. Zhao Gong was taught according to Zhao Qing, and he said cautiously in front of people, he only interviewed the audition in the past. As for the results of the audition, the other party has not yet said.

As for the issue of signing or introducing, this one must have the opportunity to meet the other party yourself. At that time, if the other party does not oppose, he is willing to help.

There are also things about the Tang family, all of which are unclear and unknown.

Anyway, everyone excitedly surrounded Zhao For half a day, except to know that he had obtained this opportunity by himself, and nothing else was obtained.

Looking for him to ask for Wei Dao's way of contact, he said no. To ask him if he could induce Him was to get Wei Dao's consent. Asking him about the Tang family, Zhao Hu said something that everyone on the Internet knew, and there was no special revelation at all.

After some twisting, gradually everyone realized that they could not ask anything, and finally they did not ask.

Old Yang had also wanted to confirm whether he had really been appreciated by Wei Dao. In fact, there is also a relationship through Zhao, and in the future, I will understand the meaning of the big director. But after realizing that the salt of the salt could not enter, he did not rush in the end. He told Zhao In due course that his agent's study at the head office would end in two days. When he waits there to do the work, he can come back and continue to carry the cranes.

"That means that Brother Fang will be back in a few days?"

Zhao Came back at eight o'clock in the evening, and when he returned, Zhao Qingqing was loading goods alone at home.

Zhao Hu asked and realized that although there were many orders this time, they did not boast before.

So after everyone helped to fold until half past seven, they all went back. Everyone's plan is to wait until tomorrow to deal with the list in hand. But Zhao Qing couldn't hold back easily, seeing that there were still so many orders that had not been issued. I typed out the orders myself, and I dressed myself one by one.

"Well, that's supposed to be the last few days."

This incident is also a good thing today, and I am a little happy in my heart. After sending away the business gifts he bought, Zhao Hu sat directly in the clothes pile like Zhao Qingqing and dried up himself.

"What?"

I didn't expect that when he went out this time, he would buy himself gifts. Excitedly, he opened the small box that the crane had left, and found that inside was a very good set of cosmetics, and there was a foldable blue hat on the top of the box.

Zhao Qingqing first put down the skin care products that could not be tried for a while, took a hat, and first went to the mirror on the other side of the bathroom to take a picture.

"How did you come up with the idea of buying me these?"

This hat zhao lightly can not see the brand, but can be folded up, folded and unfolded can still be three-dimensional, not soft lying down, Zhao lightly look at it feels good.

As for the makeup product, although it was not particularly expensive, it was much higher than what she was using now. Zhao Qingqing felt that it would be at least a thousand, so she had to ask.

"Didn't you ask me to send a gift to Teacher Wei's assistant?" I read her WeChat and Weibo and found that the most she sunk was a silk scarf, so I found it according to the silk scarf brand she was sticking to. After running through several shops, I found the scarf. She had three colors, and I bought the other colors she didn't have. But whoever could have imagined that just a little bit of a small piece would cost more than a thousand. Except for our wedding rings, I don't seem to have ever sent you anything particularly expensive, and we wear dozens of pants.

So later, after buying that thing, I simply walked around the mall and bought you cosmetics that were a little more expensive than hers, so that I felt comfortable. I didn't plan to buy a hat at first, but when I was about to leave the door, the bottom of a big department store just happened to be selling. I saw it and bought it back for you. You usually put it in your bag when you come back, so you don't forget it when you go out. According

to the shipping list, the zhao bird who quickly loaded the clothes said quickly.

Zhao Qing listened to it lightly and it was clear: "More than a thousand silk scarves are actually already ok, and the most precious hermès square towels are said to be thousands of pieces." In this world, in the eyes of the rich, a silk scarf of one or two thousand pieces is already cheap. But for some, it's not worth it at all. Anyway, it's ok, more than a thousand is not particularly expensive, but it's not particularly cheap, I hope she likes it. There seems

to be a rumor on the Internet that Wei Ming's assistant is actually his girlfriend. Although the two have never been married, they have lived together almost every day in the past ten years and have been inseparable. In today's situation, I heard Zhao Say that it was the assistant who had been in contact with him since the beginning. Thinking about the ways and mailboxes that these celebrities put outside, they are generally not their own. Even if it is my own number, most of them are actually the employees at the bottom who are responsible for checking it. Therefore, for the sake of prudence, Zhao Qingyi let Zhao Buy a gift that is not cheap or expensive, and personally thank the other party.

Now that zhao hao was suspicious of giving up things, Zhao gently put things away. Just talk about some of the other things that you don't feel expensive about, but are actually particularly valuable.

Like a bag from others, you can actually buy a house in Hong Kong.

For example, someone else's bicycle and motorcycle may be more expensive than the hundreds of thousands of cars you drive.

There are also old masters who pick up bottles outside the city, and their clothes and shoes may not add up to less than fifty. But what people wear on their wrists may be millions or millions of things.

"People are different from people, and when they have money, everyone's expenses are different." What seems valuable to us may be dozens of pieces in the eyes of others. So let's not think about it too much, we just follow our consumption habits. When we have money, we will live according to the way we have money, and when we have no money, we will live according to no money. Don't think too much, think too much, it will only make yourself uncomfortable. Zhao

Qingqing used to teach at Pengcheng High School, where someone like her received more than 10,000 wages a month and might need Lima to keep enough rent and living expenses. Then save everything that can be saved for later emergency use or buy a house. But there are also locals or other places with good conditions, who drive hundreds of thousands of cars to and from work. Any outfit or small object you have at your disposal is your salary for the month, and some are even higher than your annual salary.

But that's someone else's, someone else's parents giving it to them, or someone else's other side hustle that they've worked so hard to earn. In addition to your heart a little bitter, the best performance can only be to pretend not to see, or try not to care. Don't care, don't pay much attention, you can feel more comfortable in your heart, and your life can go on. Once calculated, those who have the ability and ability may find a way to make some more money through other formal ways, and then come to satisfy any of their own ideas. But a large number of people may be mentally unbalanced. It may take other paths that pay too much attention to materialistic consumption or corruption and bribery, etc., so that it is too rewarding.

These are all their own experiences, and now that zhao is like this, Zhao Qingqing can only follow his own life experience of life in the past.

"Well, I didn't really think much about it. I just want to buy another woman something valuable and buy you a better one. In this way, I feel comfortable in my heart.
When
Zhao Qing was talking endlessly, Zhao Hu suddenly said a word, and Zhao Qing was completely gone.

Staring at the Zhao Crane who suddenly could speak, Zhao's last light reaction was to reach up and pat the Zhao Crane's shoulder meaningfully.

Originally, her original intention was to pat the other person's head, but the helpless bird was much taller than her even if she sat, and in the end, Zhao Qing could only retreat to the second place.

And looking at all the actions of Zhao Qing, Zhao Hu's eyes rarely added a trace of joy and exploration.

The two of them are no longer studying for the exam, and looking at the lists in their hands, they continue to deal with the lists.

Every time Zhao Hu is exposed on the Internet, their fans on this side will suddenly increase by a wave, and their business will be much better than usual.

This time it may be because it was Wei Dao who searched for the heat, and Zhao Hao just rubbed it together. So the list is 1/3 of the usual time, about 30,000 or 40,000 orders. But even then, it's enough for them to keep them busy for a while. So the two, as the heads of the studio, had to continue to do their own work when the staff had worked overtime and went back to rest.

The two men worked on the model number on the loan list, quickly packed, and finally concentrated on sealing the work. But in fact, his mouth never stopped, he was talking about Zhao Huang going to see Wei Dao this time, and Wei Dao took Zhao To meet the richest man in the capital.

This time was actually the first time zhao he ate real Western food, the first time he really played golf, and the first time he saw the real villa by the mountains and rivers where others lived.

Although when facing the company's employees, Zhao Hu mouthed nothing.

But in front of his wife, Zhao Hu did not care, and said his shock and envy. He also said that if he made money, he also wanted to buy such a big house.

"Good, good, good, when we make money, we'll buy it." I believe that with your skill, we will definitely live in a big house in the future. People's

desires are basically never-ending, and when there is no house, they think that as long as there is a house. At that time, even if the house is only as big as the toilet, it doesn't matter, as long as the place is its own. But when you really buy a house, you may feel that the house is small and want to be bigger. When the big one is there, it starts to pay attention to the environment and comfort again. All of this is met, and you may want something better.

The world is like this, and no matter where you mess with it, there are almost always better. The average person sees that kind of luxury villa with a large floor area, and indeed there is no one who is not envious.

Zhao Qing was also envious, and she actually understood that if Zhao's career could really go on, he might not be able to buy the kind of house he wanted in the future. Under such circumstances, Zhao Qingqing naturally praised and encouraged him again as usual.

When he was gently comforted and encouraged by Zhao, Zhao Hu kept laughing.

He thought in his heart how good it was, and at the same time once again compared the lightness of the dream with the lightness of the reality.

In fact, there is no difference in appearance between the two people, the difference may be the lightness in the dream, usually looking weak and gentle. But when the heart rises, it isSeriously, I don't care at all. Saying that she was gone, she really left, took his little savings, and left him silently and completely, which was also a small pit for herself.

And the lightness in front of her, she looked actually a little cold, she always spoke with a cold face, always said something about what he did, she would definitely not care about him in the future. But when something really happened to him, she was the softest and could never rest assured of his kind.

One is hot on the outside and cold on the inside, and one is hot on the outside and hot on the inside.

Quietly looking at the comparison in their hearts, and finally waiting until eleven o'clock, the two finally stopped to rest.

Watch as soon as the washing is done, tonight I will use the new skin care product lightly.

While the other was holding those things, clapping left and clapping, Zhao Hu was silent.

But when Zhao Qingqing finished packing up and going to bed, it may be that he is fortunate that his life is better than the zhao in his dream. It may also be that I don't want to dream anymore, that I don't feel like I had the heart-rending feeling I did yesterday, or that I really miss my wife.

Anyway, under Zhao Qing's slightly surprised expression, Zhao Hu leaned over and pressed the other side. Reaching out, he took off his shirt, then leaned over and kissed him a little, finally placing his lips on Zhao's light neck collar.

Zhao lightly followed the crane, no matter who was not particularly heavy-hearted. As long as they are really busy, as in the previous period of examination, they will not be close for several months.

But they are also very calm people, as long as they really perceive that the other party is interested, they will also be particularly active in cooperating.

So this time, after a slight accident. Feeling that he was not particularly sleepy, Zhao Qingqing also actively cooperated.

The two still controlled the sound, sneaking closer for more than an hour, and finally stopped.

After going to the bathroom again to rinse up, this time Zhao Qingqing no longer had the strength to wipe the most basic water and milk.

So by the time Zhao came out of the bathroom later, his wife was already asleep wrapped in a quilt.

"Light? Wife? It was

only twelve o'clock when I saw the other party fall asleep at once. Zhao Hu still felt that the other party was indeed tired today. Think about the lists that haven't been processed today. Thinking about the earth-shaking attitudes of Yang and others when they were in the company today, Yang Zong and others changed their attitudes towards themselves. Thinking about his own agents, thinking about Wei Dao's side. Zhao Hu lay down beside the light body, reaching out to the other side, and slowly became sleepy.

He thought he might still have nightmares tonight, but unexpectedly got a good night's sleep. I almost fell asleep with my eyes closed, and when I opened my eyes the next day, it was almost eight o'clock.

"Light, light, up!"

The wife next to her was still asleep wrapped in a quilt, and Zhao Gong reached out and pressed his pillow-numbed arm, and quickly got up and called.

"What time is it?"

Yesterday morning, I did a few hours of customer service and called hundreds of people, and in the afternoon I was loading and preparing goods. Wait until the evening is busy until eleven o'clock, and it is really tired to be pulled by Zhao Hu to live a conjugal life. When questioned, she still hugged the pillow and pulled it into the quilt again.

"It's almost eight o'clock, so hurry up."

Everyone in the small studio has a working hour of 8:30 in the morning, and only Sister Qin can come at nine o'clock because she wants to send her children to kindergarten. If they are just simple homes and rental houses, Zhao Qing can continue to sleep in a bed, even if he does not want to remember. But they are also the place where the small studio is located, and the three brothers of the Shen family will come one after another. I'm afraid that when everyone is embarrassed, no matter how painful it is, zhao tau can only pull people in a hurry.

"They all blame you for torturing me!"

Last night's cooperation was very good Zhao Light, this time the face is not recognized. Feeling that she hadn't slept enough, she reached out and pinched Zhao's arm again as she was pulled up by Zhao.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Hurt!! Bare-chested

, the thrush was habitually wailing.

After pulling his angry wife to the small bathroom, he quickly gave the two of them mouthwash and toothpaste.

When I got to the bathroom and my hands were still in the morning, Zhao Qing was actually really awake.

Thinking of Brother Shen, they were going to come at half past eight, and Zhao Gently washed his face quickly, and brushed his teeth quickly.

She washed her face in the bathroom, and Zhao Ho washed her face and brushed her teeth in the kitchen sink next door to the washroom.

In normal times, they are particularly sophisticated. The place where the face is washed is the place where the face is washed, and the place where the dish is washed is the place where the dish is washed.

But now that everyone is coming, Zhao Tsurugi will not pay attention to it.

Hurriedly washing, hurried back to the house to clean up the bed. Hurry back to The Second Temple to see if there is a more private place for the two of them.

After a hasty inspection, Zhao Lima took two cups of hot water and put them on the living room table, then went to the kitchen refrigerator to find a bag of sliced bread and quickly took it out.

Of course, at the same time as taking out the bread, he also turned over the Nescafe coffee in the bag of two people, quickly poured it into the cup of the two people, and used the coffee bag to sneak and stir it twice.

In fact, the two of them do not particularly like to eat bread, and they would rather eat a bun or fritters than bread. In fact, in the morning, if you eat bread, it should be more scientific and nutritious with milk.

But helplessly, if they want to eat fritter buns, they have to go downstairs out of the community to buy them.

If they want to eat milk, they also have to take a microwave oven, which wastes another two minutes.

So in the absence of a way, Zhao He got their classic breakfast when they resumed the college entrance examination. A refreshing cup of instant coffee, a few slices of peach and plum bread that can be eaten when you take it out, and everything is fine.

"!!!"

Waking up early to wash his face, not even a big baby, standing at the table and shouting loudly like an old father.

"Here it comes, here it comes!!"

Particularly fast, a breeze to wipe the water cream in one minute. Pulling on the small skirt on his body, he ran over quickly.

After walking by, she hurriedly turned around and exposed her back, and grabbed all her hair.

Zhao Was stunned, reached up and pulled up the small chain that was a little tight on her back.

"Hurry--"

Looking at the grinding and rubbing "Zhao Daughter", Zhao Dad picked up the Mark Cup and urged him to get up.

"Wait a minute for me!"

After cleaning up, Zhao Quickly ran to the bedroom of the two men. After waiting a minute, she came out on time. She had put her head on itHis hair, Liso's entirety was tied into a ponytail, and he wore a small golden earring sent by the crane on his ear. And in just a minute, she even wiped her lipstick. Of course, she also changed the slippers on her feet into beautiful little pink leather shoes.

And just these few small operations, she looked completely different.

"Can I eat something by wiping my lipstick?"

Although this is very beautiful, when the other party approached the cup and picked up the bread, Zhao Hu still subconsciously asked.

"I just open my mouth a little bit wider."

Lipstick is refreshing, earrings and heels are refreshing. As long as there are these things, no matter how wolf you were, you are a pig girl with spirits at this time.

Eating the bread carefully with his mouth wide open, he later felt too much effort. Zhao Gently turned over the paper towel and wiped his mouth, and then ate it again.

Flying fast to eat bread and drink coffee, Zhao Bao looked at everything in front of him amusedly.

Sensing the hidden laughter in the sunken eyes, Zhao Qing even ate breakfast during the tight time. But it still stretched past, meaning to step on the 42-yard foot of the tsurugi wearing slippers.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Seeing that she had come again, Zhao Hu pretended to bark again.

And seeing Zhao Hu pretend to be very contrived, Zhao Qing was happy at once, not to mention the fact that he had folded himself so late last night.

The two of them ate early meals within three minutes, waiting for the birds to throw the finished bread plastic bags into the trash. Zhao Gently went back to the bathroom to make up for the makeup, zhao hun took the sweep out, and hurriedly cleaned up the ground, everyone came on time one by one.

"Brother Zhao, when did you come back?" Good morning. The

first came Shen San, who used to shout for Zhao Hu to call him brother, and now inexplicably occasionally called Zhao Brother.

"Three or three mornings, I came back last night."

Zhao Hu took the sweep and greeted his good friend, and then when Shen San's two brothers came over, he called Shen Brother politely.

"Ah Ling, did you know that you searched with someone else last night?"

"Zhao Hu, it is said on the Internet that you may be the male protagonist of "Search for Treasure" this time, is this true?"

Shen San's two older brothers were now particularly familiar with Zhao Hu. After coming in two minutes later, when everyone turned on the computer together and received the hot water of the water machine together, they also asked curiously.

"Yeah, I'm curious too. If you can really play the role of Wei Director this time, no matter what role it is, it is a complete mix. Zhao

Qing said that she could come at nine o'clock, but actually came on time for Sister Qin. While wiping the hot sweat from his forehead, he talked to the ostrich. When she saw Zhao Qingqing come over, she immediately took out a large bag of fritters she had bought, and then said to Zhao Qingliang, "I bought an early meal, did you eat it?" If you don't eat it, eat it again!

"I didn't eat it, I'll eat one, thank you Sister Qin!"

Hearing the food, Shen San, who had been hungry on his stomach, quickly ran over.

His two older brothers, laughing helplessly. Zhao Hu answered everyone's questions, and Zhao Qing walked over, originally wanting to say that he had eaten.

But looking at the fried crispy outer crisp and the tender hot fritters, she still did not control herself. He wiped the lipstick on his lips again and ate with everyone again.

The open computer was buzzing, and the Shen family brother looked at their printed records yesterday. I also pressed the printer and printed it again.

Amid the buzz of computers and the creak of printers, everyone who came to work at half past eight said. The gossip of the brawl, the gossip of gossip, the ones who ate the morning meal and those who did not eat the early meal, also received the hot water of the water machine. Everyone gathered around a table and re-ate Sister Qin to buy in the morning meal.

After more than ten minutes of chatting, everyone wanted to know everything and shared everything they wanted to share.

After Zhao Qingqing, Sansan and Sister Qin also re-ate the morning meal, everyone was really busy again.

Since there is a Kuaishou shop on Kuaishou, the list on Kuaishou can also jump to Taobao after placing orders, everyone has really relaxed a lot.

Now they don't manually sort and copy lists anymore, and now they don't have as much trouble tracking as they used to.

Shen Da took orders to do customer service, answered the questions of customers in the previous group, and handled private messages sent to them by customers.

Shen Er tore off the delivery list, quickly loaded the goods, and sealed the goods. In the middle, he also had to stare at his phone and WeChat to see when the delivery driver and the delivery courier came. He is actually the hardest of all people now, but at the same time he also earns the most by strength. When the list is not particularly exaggerated, Zhao Qingzhao has gradually sent and received goods for the sake of later thoughts. But now the situation is special, and when the ground is finished, the birds will come to help. Zhao Qingqing also took off the small leather shoes that had just been pretended, changed his slippers again, crouched down next to everyone, and quickly installed them.

"Light, can you see this dress?"

When Zhao Qing was busy, he dismantled the new sister Qin and came over with a new sunscreen.

Zhao gently stopped the work in his hand, and subconsciously it was like touching his clothes with his hands. But when the hand is about to go up, thinking that they will leave in another month, these tasks can only be done by themselves in the end. Zhao Smiled lightly, "Sister Qin, I don't look at it." You and Sansan make up your own mind. The quality and style are good, everyone will buy it, and then they will recommend it to the people around them. Only then will they listen to us and share their Kuaishou Taobao with other friends and family around them. In short, even if it is an online business, we must be as cheap and good as in reality. In this way, we can have a returning customer, and only then can we stand up for word of mouth. In short, I don't care, you just follow Sansan to decide this. "

Good!"

What Zhao Qingqing meant, Qin Yun completely understood. Thinking about the admission notice that Zhao Qingqing has now obtained from beijing normal university, he thinks that although Zhao Huang is in Pengcheng, he also has to go to school, and he may have to shoot dramas in the future. Finally, she calmly took the clothes and went to Shen San's side to check the quality and style of the clothes with him.

"I feel good, when we go out in the afternoon, let's bring this dress with us."

Their business is that the partners bring them clothes quickly. They have checked it, feel that the quality and style are good, they will get on the body, they will shoot video propaganda, and they will set prices. According to the number of sales in the backstage, we will say hello to the partners and ask them to send the clothes they need or send them quickly.

Now completely familiar with the current working mode, Shen San pulled the chair closer. Approaching Qin Yun, he whispered his opinion.

"Well, I feel good too."

Qin Yun also felt that this sunscreen was good, and put the clothes in his hand aside. Take a signature pen to record the model, color, wholesale price and specific partners. Then she picked up another courier next to her and went onPicked up other clothes for the afternoon to do advertising.

Everyone was busy together, and there was a feeling that they might be leaving recently. In those days, Zhao Hu had been staying in their small house, helping Zhao Qingqing and the Shen family's second eldest, desperately sending out the goods that had accumulated in the previous few days.

When the nearly 40,000 goods in hand were sent out, I received the company's notice again. Speaking of Wei Dao's contact company, his own agent also returned to Pengcheng yesterday, and he can also come to the company today.

Zhao Hu cleaned up a bit and planned to go to the company to meet the agent and have a meeting.

"Let's go together, I just want to go to the flying suit decoration factory."

Knowing that Zhao Hu was going to the company for a meeting, Zhao Qing could only do it, as if he could only send him out by the way.

"Lightly, you said that if Wei instructed them, let me shoot the drama first and don't go to school first, then I will not agree?"

Before it all began, Zhao Hao became consciously worried.

"You tell them clearly about your schooling situation, as long as Wei Dao is really willing to ask you, the two companies will definitely negotiate and find a way."

The downstairs was light and handed over a bag of garbage in his hand to Zhao. Then he pulled out his bag and found the blue sunhat that Zhao Tsurugi had bought for him.

Zhao Hu swept away her big hat and smiled subconsciously, but then worried

again "Don't be sad, tell you a good news. In fact, the military training of many universities can be postponed to the second year, along with the new students in the second year. It is this military training, as long as you are physically sound, you must not be able to hide, it is a compulsory credit. But if you do have special circumstances, contact the school well, and apply well, it can indeed continue in the next year. General school military training is one month, now it is the beginning of August, plus one month of military training, that is, you can have two months, completely in the drama group.

If this time passes, then you will start school. As long as the place where you shoot is not particularly special, basically the days of the eleventh holiday, there are double breaks, and occasionally there is no class time at all. Or there are classes in the morning on the first day and classes in the afternoon the next day. You can all fly over quickly to shoot according to your class schedule. I checked a movie, and it may take a few years to shoot, but there are also that kind of easy shooting for ten days, and finally can win the award.

Wei's films, I watched some. His films are almost the kind of pre-comedy that makes you cry when you laugh and laugh at the end. The time he shoots the scene is also controlled within three months. It is his film, looking for actors for a long time, in the early stage of what tens of thousands of people to select, a choice is a few months. It will take at least a few months to do dubbing special effects in the later period. But people's real shooting time, in fact, is not exaggerated at all. So don't worry, whether it's the role, you go ahead and say it later. The other party's

movie, indeed, as long as it goes in, no matter what the role can shine.

Seeing that Zhao Hao thought more now, Zhao gently and appropriately comforted himself.

"Wife, when did you watch Wei Dao's film?" How did I not know? Did you watch it because of me? The

two of them talked well, and Zhao Hu began to be unorthodox again.

I don't know how he got to be like this now, I feel like he's present