Chapter 20

After visiting the largest night market in Pengcheng, because there are several selling bags and clothes inside. Zhao Qing and Zhao Qing, in the end, did not move to the other side to do business.

But after that time, Zhao Still had the idea of taking some small things like others and buying them together.

So later on their little stalls, there were more balloons, hats and other little things.

These things basically don't occupy too much place, and every time they went to swing before, the inside of the small three-wheel was not full. And selling these gadgets does attract traffic, and sometimes even the profits of a big balloon and a nice hat can catch up with the net profits of thirty bags. So Zhao Qingqing gave Zhao The money and let him fold it as he wanted.

Every day is busy, and time turns and another week passes.

On this day, while they were early in the morning, as the cranes slowly sorted out their things. Zhao Gently talked to Zhao, then went to the mobile phone shop outside the night market and bought a smart new mobile phone that she had been thinking about.

"It's better to buy this thing than to spend some money on a laptop."

In Zhao's view, the so-called smartphone is actually the same. Seeing that Zhao Qing gave up his original mobile phone, he returned and began to play with his new mobile phone. Even though she knew that she had been talking about buying this thing, in the end Zhao Hu still expressed her opinion.

"In my eyes, it's a little computer."

It's 2014, and while outside, some people are holding smartphones in their hands, and some are still using vintage ones. Zhao He hadn't used a smartphone, all of which didn't feel anything about it. But Zhao Qingli, God knows how she endured life without a cell phone and without an internet in the past three months.

"Come, I'll show you how it works." Taking pictures is actually one of its least worthless features. Most crucially, haven't you heard people often ask us if we can pay on our phones lately? With this, others can buy our things again and pay directly online. There are also telephone bills, Internet fees, water bills, etc., which can be paid online. With this, there is actually a small handheld computer. What you have to learn, what to look up, you can directly operate. Today

they came early, and now the night market stalls have just begun. And now is not the peak time, take advantage of the night market crowds are not many. When the people came over, they took the mobile phone and quickly taught the zhao bird.

She sat on a three-wheeled car and downloaded WeChat with her head down. After downloading the registration number, Zhao Gently showed Zhao what was the payment code and payment code. Later, she tied up a bank card on the spot, and recharged the phone bill for the other party on the spot. Of course, there are also Weibo and Weibo hot searches, and Zhao Qingqing also gave Zhao a look and showed off.

"Wow!"

Zhao Didn't really think that a small mobile phone could contain so many things. Seeing Zhao Qing smiling and showing her Weibo hot search, Zhao Hu was around her, and the timely praise was amazing.

"Hey hey!"

Zhao Qingqing was a teacher after all, looking at the small eyes of Zhao Gong. Zhao Qing was so excited that he lowered his head and continued to demonstrate to him.

Later, I felt that boys should like to watch live games, and Zhao Qingqing also specially downloaded an app for live game broadcasting. He specifically explained to Zhao Hao how others made money by live broadcasting.

"Don't look at people just playing games in front of computers, there are not 300,000 people watching." So many people watched, and the back of the platform was to give him money. And these fans of his, this one for a lollipop, this for a small coin, these are actually real money. And this—"

"Does this still make money?"

Seeing something he was really interested in, Zhao Hu flashed his eyelashes and lowered his head subconsciously closer.

I don't know how a man's eyelashes can be so long, nor do I understand how his pure Huaxia people can have a little bit of beautiful amber like a cat in their eyes.

There was a slight pause, and then Zhao Qingqing played a special role, and Yun Lishen explained to The Crane.

For live game broadcasting, she is actually not familiar with it. But as an online shopping guru who has worn it since 22 years, almost all of her clothes and food at that time were bought online. After seeing more live broadcasts of her life, she naturally understands what is going on with live game broadcasting. Just talk about the little white bird and seriously explain it.