Chapter 38

"Hello?"

Zhao flicked it, and that side was connected.

After thinking about it for a long time, I finally checked the number of Zhao Qing, and when I heard this voice, it seemed that I really calmed down. Then her next action was to hold up the phone and take a deep sigh.

"Light?"

Just hearing a sigh, the ostrich responded.

There was a crackle in the phone, and it looked like someone was hurrying out, knocking things down.

And then the sound over there, it's completely normal. I thought I wouldn't be in touch with each other for a few years. Even before she was admitted to college, she could not contact the other party's Zhao Qingyi, and finally spoke: "What happened to you over there?" How do you give everything to someone else? "These

don't matter!" The cherries who hurried out of their small dormitories returned to their rooms again. After quickly taking all his important things, he opened up again: "Where are you?" Let's see each other and say it again!

"..."

Standing at the entrance of the night market, Zhao Light, who wrapped himself like a fool's rice dumpling, did not respond immediately.

Zhao Hu reacted, and then Li Ma said, "Rest assured, my brother has gone back." Your parents were there, and I haven't been in touch with them in a long time. We're not together now, I've moved out of there a long time ago, and no one is going to bother you right now. The

ogs that had just entered the house and were quickly packing up, now waiting for their own house. While holding the key lock door, he unconsciously froze because he did not get a gentle response from Zhao.

At this moment, he seemed to be concentrating on answering the phone and locking the door. His right hand, which had pierced the keyhole, suddenly trembled slightly without warning.

"Light—"

Please!

In just one month, Zhao Was terribs were taught. He also didn't know why he wanted to use the word "ask," but in the absence of a response from the other side. He couldn't help it, and he developed a feeling that was almost a prayer.

But fortunately, the moment he opened his mouth, there was a response from that side.

"Come to our night market, I'll be waiting for you at the door!" By the way, where are you now? Are we far away?

"Not far, not far, I'll be there soon!"

Even if he had found a new job, Zhao Hadhi was not too far away from Ishida. Hurriedly followed Zhao said a soft word, and then got the address of the zhao, directly locked the door and quickly ran.

Grasping the old iron armrest, he ran down three or four steps and jumped.

After running out of the familiar industrial park for a month, Zhao Hu did not hesitate for even a moment, and took a taxi directly.

When he got into the car, his first reaction was to call Zhao Qingli quickly to explain the situation on his side.

But when he was about to make a number, he was afraid that such frequent connections would make the other party feel angry. So in the end, he calmed his breathing and quickly sent a message to Zhao Qing.

"Lightly, it may take me half an hour to come over, or you can go to the night market first, or you can go to the cold restaurant opposite and sit down a little."

"Hmmm!"

Zhao's message was also quickly replied this time.

Holding the new phone, I looked at the "hmm" silently. At this moment, Zhao Hu grabbed the hands of the mobile phone and couldn't help but shake it gently. A young man has this kind of hand shaking problem that seems to be only found in the elderly. But at this moment, the zhao is a little unable to control themselves. At this moment, he even felt that his heart was following one by one.

"Master, trouble you hurry up!"

I didn't know what to say, I didn't know what I was going to do now, and in the end he could only react like this.

"It's been very fast, now—"

the master who drove the car wanted to say, now it's not the rush point, he's already at a fairly good pace. But turning around to see the handsome young man in a white T-shirt and blue jeans, leaning forward, clutching his phone with his hands tightly clasped, obviously a little anxious and uneasy afterwards. In the end, he didn't say much, and subconsciously accelerated his speed again.

Zhao's later work place, with Zhao's light-hearted small night market, should actually take an hour's drive if you take a bus.

Now, Zhao He was actually a taxi. Plus now it's indeed past its peak, so it's accelerated by the driver. Zhao Felt half an hour's drive, and it was more than twenty minutes away.

"Thanks!!"

The driver said that there were many people in front of him, and he could only park the car here.

On the other hand, Zhao Que had already quickly passed away the fifty pieces he had prepared earlier.

Even later, when the driver Fu shouted too much behind him, Zhao Hao didn't seem to hear it. Quickly pressing his diagonal bag, he quickly ran forward.

At ten o'clock in the evening, it is the time when the night market begins to collect.

So during this time, the whole night market looked at it, and it was almost a dense crowd of men and women walking out. Among those people are pedestrians and tourists who have just finished shopping, and there are all kinds of small vendors who have packed everything early and come out as soon as the time comes.

Zhao Bao, who had been running since getting out of the taxi, kept his eyes on the front while running.

There was so much crowd at the door, so many people of all kinds.

But at this moment, zhao hu, in the center of his eyes, only the front one with his back to the flow of people, seems to be watching the electronic big screen next to the night market.

Black pants, white sneakers, white sunscreen with hat. The other party's dress at this moment is actually something that Zhao Hu has never seen the other party wear before. It is the special kind of dress that wears a big hat and covers the hat with a sunscreen hat. This kind of dressing seems to be called what a hat-keeping suit is called. In the past, Zhao Qing was never dressed like this.

But even if Zhao Qingqing had never worn this dress before, he had never done such a strange dress.

The other party's cocks, which he recognized as soon as he looked up, were still running around the countless others in front of him. Or after approaching each other, he did not stop hesitating for a minute and a second. Just reach out and hug each other firmly from behind.

"..."

Hearing the movement behind him, zhao who subconsciously wanted to turn his head was light. In the instant she wanted to turn her head, she was quickly hugged by the person behind her.

"You—"

She wanted to struggle, wondering who the person behind was. But after looking down at the overly beautiful white fingers under his chest that were firmly clasped, well-defined and slender, Zhao Was lightly stunned.

In this world, the Creator's preference for the ostrich is particularly pronounced. Just like in the old days, Zhao Qingqing really didn't see the hands of boys working every day in reality, and he could still look as good as in the comics.

She had only seen it in this worldZhao's hands are so slender and good-looking. So after understanding who the other party is, the bumped forward stumbled a little, and the slightly frightened Zhao Light, and finally the passive leans on the other party and does not move.

"Look, little lover!"

"Whoa, whoa!"

"Wow, brother!"

This side of the silence was seen by the people passing by, everyone giggled and said a word, and then they stopped paying attention and quickly left.

Hugging each other tightly, Zhao Hu did not move for a long time.

The crowd behind is still dense, and on the electronic propaganda screen next to the night market in front, various advertisements are still flashing.

In the non-stop flicker of the screen in front of you, in the endless stream of people behind. Zhao Hu hugged each other tightly, and then gently moved his head towards Zhao's neck.

Warm breathing hit Zhao's neck lightly, albeit separated by a layer of clothing and fabric. But because the sunscreen was too thin, and because the zhao was indeed too close, Zhao Qing quickly had a similar uneasiness.

So after noticing that Zhao Hao seemed to be a little affectionately excessive, Zhao Qingqing still subconsciously turned his head.

"Don't hide from me, please don't hide from me, please!"

Just now I felt that the words were too serious and difficult to open, and at this time I hugged the other party, and after feeling the other party's hiding, Zhao Yu naturally spoke out.

"I didn't hide from you, I just—"

Zhao's reaction, making Zhao a little uneasy and inexplicable.

Although the two had a good relationship, they were not good enough. Not knowing what happened to the other party, he felt some hot Zhao Lightly lowered his head and pulled up the other party's arm.

The zhao who completely attached his arm to Zhao Qing's waist and abdomen stubbornly did not move at first.

But when I felt a little heavy breathing by the zhao he was holding, it seemed to be really a little angry. Only then did he pause for a moment before he smiled and quickly left.

"Let's go to the yellow-burnt chicken shop in front of us and eat something."

Before Zhao Hu came, Zhao Qing, who had already looked at the place, pointed forward.

Although the followers lingered here for a long time, they didn't really walk around the front of the zhao and nodded their heads calmly. Then, as before, the two slowly walked forward.

"Tell me what happened next?"

He was always angry about the move of selling tuna and selling small three wheels, and after being stared at by the ostrich and entering the small hotel. After quickly clicking on something, Zhao Qing quickly asked questions and went straight to the subject.

Of course, when questioning, she also took the hat and mask she had worn for the night today, one by one.

"On the day you left, I went to the village police station to check and monitor, and I wanted to check your whereabouts." But during the time I left, my brother got into a conflict with your dad and your step-" By the time I got there he was already in trouble—"

Zhao didn't want to recall anything about last month's events.

But Zhao Qing wanted to know, so he could only suppress the discomfort in his heart, sentence by sentence, explaining in detail.

The two were inexplicably separated, no matter how they were separated, Zhao Qingfu actually took some of Zhao's money. If it really should be said, it should first be said why Zhao Qingqing left so crisply, why when she left, she took all the recent deposits of the two of them.

But even if that's the case, wait until the moment. Zhao And Zhao, or instinctively, did not say this first.

At this moment, Zhao Hu first talked about the situation on his side, and first explained why he had sold all the goods and small trucks of the two men.

The young boy, with his eyes downcast, explained sentence by sentence.

By the time he got to the end, he had actually subconsciously said it simply. But even if it is simple, Zhao Light actually understands everything gradually.

It had never occurred to him that Zhao Gong could suddenly do something with Zhao Qiang.

It never occurred to him that zhao's parents would be able to fly over immediately.

I never thought of continuing to look for her in order not to listen to my parents. He ended up selling everything in the hut foolishly, and then came in exchange for his parents' understanding and compromise.

Listening to Zhao, his father punished him in the hospital. He ran out of the hospital and just packed up his things and left.

Even if Zhao Qingqing had never experienced such a thing, his heart slowly soured.

"You—"

Looking at the big boy across from him, Zhao Light instinctively wanted to comfort him. She stretched out her right hand, intending to pat the other person's arm or shoulder across the table.

But just as her hand was about to touch the other's strong bare arm. Zhao Gong reached out and grasped Zhao Qingqing at once, and quickly pressed her hand on the dark red table table below, which was not long at all.

"Lightly, let's leave the previous things alone." Let's find a place to start our small business all over again, okay? Even if you don't want to do business for a while, will we live together like we used to? Lightly, I now live in the company's single dormitory, that place is only a few square meters, where the yin tide is wet, I especially don't like there. And there is no way to take a bath there, since I separated from you, I have eaten all the outside things, and every time I eat I feel that the oil is not hygienic. When I wanted to take a shower, I could only take something and go to the public bathhouse outside to wash it. But the bathhouse was far away, and I felt a special trouble every time I took a shower.

So lightly, let's leave things at home, let's continue to rent a house like before, okay? By the way, it's not a village, it seems to be all small districts and apartments. But it doesn't matter, I already received last month's salary the day before yesterday. This time I was looking for a job as a warehouse manager, with a little more salary than before, and a bonus of more than five thousand. So this time, we rented the house and the apartment. If you are already optimistic about the place, I immediately pay the rent to move over, how about living with you? Have

you ever experienced drowning? You've seen that kind of accident fall into the water, and then there's a driftwood next to it. The other side hugs the driftwood tightly, and then treats the driftwood as the only scene?

At this moment, he looked at his hand that was tightly held by Zhao He, and looked at Zhao Hu with a clear expression of nervousness and uneasiness. Zhao Qing's heart gave birth to a kind of life, as if Zhao Hu really regarded himself as a driftwood close to him. It was as if he had caught himself and really didn't want to let go of the strange feeling.