Chapter 39

"Don't look for the house for a while, I'm sharing a house with people now, and I've paid the rent for half a year." For half a year, you live alone. It's September now, and it's only a few months until next June, and I want to really fight it. She

had been staying in schools and various educational training institutions before, and even if she really stabilized later, she actually did not forget the matter of earning extra money, and she was secretly giving people supplementary lessons. This means that in her mind now, the things she had learned before have not been completely forgotten and gone. But if she completely does not follow the textbook for two or three years, and only wants to make money for the time being, Zhao Qing is not sure that she will completely forget the only things that remain in her brain.

In her opinion, it is actually a bit of an inversion. After all, money is compared to academics, and for the time being, there are still some values for academic qualifications. And making money is a lifelong thing, and it can be done slowly. What she wants to do now hasn't really started yet. So taking advantage of this time, she wanted to get the reading thing done first.

Of course, she couldn't explain these things clearly to Zhao For the time being. When the waiter finally brought their stuff over, Zhao Gently broke free from the osterian's hands. Then she picked up the disposable chopsticks prepared by the store and personally broke them open and personally delivered them to the side of the zhao bird.

This kind of thing used to be done most of the time by cranes.

Looking down at the white chopsticks she handed over, Zhao Crane reached over and took them. Then he lowered his head and used the chopsticks in his hand, slowly stirring up the various rolling ingredients of the small black sand pot in front of him: "Oh, this, this, this is also OK." So you live in that neighborhood right now? How many units and floors and how many rooms? You tell me the specific address so that I can come over to see you occasionally when I'm on vacation. When you have lived in half a year, then I will find a house and find a neighborhood, okay? Or when it's time to finish the dinner, you take me to your place to meet the door? Is it convenient for me not to admit mistakes later?

According to the other party's meaning, if she hadn't gone shopping today and not seen herself, she might never have contacted herself.

Or according to the other person's personality, if she sees him all right today, she may not be in touch with herself for a long time.

In Zhao Qingqing's body, Zhao Hu could not see her dependence on others. What family relatives, what classmate friends, even his boyfriend. As long as it threatens her interests, or makes her unhappy, she can easily say give up and give up.

If in the past, Zhao He also felt that she was actually hurting her family, so it was a bit the duck. It felt like she had more contact with her father, and maybe there was room for easing. Then, after this time, Zhao Hu had completely understood everything.

Moreover, in zhao qingqing's eyes, how important it was, Zhao Hu actually understood thoroughly.

Now, in the eyes of the people in front of him, he may be a little more important than her father and family. But if he makes a mistake here, or what he does, it goes to her interests and intentions. Then this man wouldn't even say a word to him. He will leave him without hesitation, as before.

Zhao Didn't know how a person could be absolutely independent to this point. But this outward look is soft and weak, and sometimes looks very well-behaved girl, she is like this. She was still the only one in the world who really cared about his existence now. Although she was thin and widowed, at least the other party still cared about him for now. Otherwise, she wouldn't have taken the initiative to contact herself this time.

No matter what Zhao Qingfu did to himself, he didn't want the only person who cared about him now, and the only one he cared about, to really leave him.

Zhao He didn't want to delve into his own psychology, he just instinctively didn't want to lose contact with the other party anymore. He wants to grasp the only one who cares about him, who cares about him, and he cares about him, it's just that simple. So at this moment, even though I had seen zhao qingqing on the other side a little frowned, zhao was still asking in my own way.

"Let's eat first, and when we're done, I'll take you over!"

Since she had made all these calls, it meant that Zhao Qingqing had decided to reconnect with each other. In such a situation, how could she still be blind to the other person's own place, which makes no sense. I don't know what happened to today's male protagonist, I feel strange in my heart, and in the end, Zhao Qing will instinctively urge the other party to eat quickly and not to talk.

"Good!"

His heart was suddenly happy, and after that, zhao he didn't say much more.

The two ate normally as usual, as if they hadn't been separated at all during the middle month.

While eating, see the small balls you like. Zhao Also picked up with a spoon and placed it in the small bowl in front of Zhao Qingqing as usual.

Look down at the contents of your little bowl, even though you feel strange in today's zhao behavior. But Zhao Qingqing did not reject the other party, or lowered his head to pick up the small pill that the other party had handed over, and ate it normally as usual.

At eleven o'clock this evening, the two returned to the community where Zhao Qingqing was staying.

MingMing Zhao gently told Zhao Huo the specific building number and room number where she lived, and also said that she was now accidentally living with Sister Qin, who had previously contacted them to deliver goods. But when Zhao Gently urged the other party to leave now, Zhao Still did not leave immediately.

Like a TV drama, he must go upstairs first, saying that he will wait until she goes upstairs and enters the house, and then he will leave.

There is no way, Zhao Qing can only follow the other party's words. After going upstairs first, and then going back to open the window to show the other party, the last zhao bird finally listened to the real departure.

"Light, good night!"

Zhao Qing, who was upstairs, took out his phone and wondered if he should take a bus ride on his big night, Zhao Bao's text message suddenly came out.

"Well, good night, when you get back, send me a message."

"Good!"

"It's so late, you don't take the bus, take a taxi yourself!"

If you want to care, in the end Zhao Qingqing finally sent out.

And the zhao who had already walked to the bus stop sign, after seeing the light message of Zhao. Also instinctively replied with a good, and immediately listened to the words of reaching out and hit a taxi.

When the taxi slowly drove away from this familiar area, Zhao He held up his mobile phone and used WeChat to directly contact his current small leader.

"Manager, I want to resign, trouble you hurry to recruit another new person!"

Although it is already more than eleven o'clock in the evening, the city that never sleeps in Pengcheng is actually a bus that continues to run. The street is also like a white sun, with all kinds of pedestrians walking around. Also at this time, his boss manager, who used to sleep late, was still awake and quickly sent him a voice: "Depend, resignation is not the resignation you said to resign." Our company stipulates that to resign, you need to apply one month in advance. You're proposing to resign now, and that's when you're going to be here next month before you actually leave. Probably

did not think of the zhao who had just received the wages, and said that he was going to leave. It may also feel like you want to recruit a person like Zhao Tsurugi, who can use a computer to type orders, prepare goods and carry goods, and even occasionally get on the machine, and it is really difficult to work as an employee. At this time, his new manager was speaking him in a rather bad tone.

The driver who was driving the car, after hearing the voice in the car's mobile phone, subconsciously turned his head and looked at him.

Zhao Hu did not care about the driver's eyes, took the phone, and seriously listened to it again. Then he also held up his mobile phone and spoke directly: "Manager Chen, I came to you, you didn't sign a labor contract with me, did you?" Pengcheng has regulations that new employees should have social security even if they are interns. You didn't sign a contract with me, and you didn't buy me Social Security. Now I just need to make a few phone calls at will, and believe it or not, this small workshop can be played? Also, if I'm not mistaken, our warehouses and factories areThere is a violation of the rules, right? The dozen or so firearms in it have long expired, right? Believe it or not, I'll call the fire department now, and our factory will be out of work indefinitely tomorrow! "

Xiao Zhao, you're not interesting like this!"

It may not have occurred to him that a small high school student who had never read a book understood this, and he also had a bold threat. This time, Manager Chen's tone became less rigid than it was.

"It turned out that I was going to lose my salary for a few days this month, but I would give you a few days for free." When you find a new warehouse manager, I plan to continue to give you the top one. But now I'm suddenly out of the mood, and tomorrow morning before nine o'clock I'll leave the little room you rented me. I have a total of more than a thousand wages in these seven days, and I hope that Manager Chen will be able to call quickly. It is not easy for everyone to go out, I hope that in this kind of thing, you can look a little farther, so that you are good to me. A company as big as yours is a company no matter what, but it is actually unnecessary, and it is more true with me a young man who has nothing and is not afraid of anything, right? Wanting

to get back his salary of more than a thousand, Zhao Was on the phone and took a look at the new boss on the other side.

The boss chen over there has just turned a small garment workshop into a company. At this time, he really couldn't make the mistake of putting his own small company into it because a small warehouse manager was young.

In fact, what employees do not have wages during the internship period, what employees must leave the job a month earlier, and so on. It's all the little young people who fool those who have just come out of society and don't understand anything. Now that he saw that he had really stepped into a hard stubble, he would eventually be nostalgic with Zhao Mo again. In the end, he was on the spot and directly transferred money to Zhao Bao. They were paid on the fifth, and today zhao has only been working for a week. His salary was actually more than a thousand a week, but just in case, in the end, Manager Chen simply and generously transferred fifteen thousand.

And after getting the wages, the zhao did not delay. He went back to pack his things, and the next morning at seven o'clock he handed the key to the colleague next door. Then he pulled his simple luggage and left again.

As he rode the bus to the so-called happiness area, Zhao Also thought of calling Zhao Qingqing in advance.

But in the end, it occurred to Zhao Qingqing's attitude towards himself now. Just in case, in the end, Zhao Hu did not directly contact Zhao Qingqing, but contacted and lived in that area, and now he should also be willing to help his Shen San Shen Xiaoming.