Chapter 14

"How do you come up with a play that is a play?" Just now you still want me to be a star, how can you blink your eyes and let me go to sell again?

Feeling particularly interesting today's Zhao Qing, Zhao Hu stopped eating and reached out to touch Zhao Light's forehead amusingly.

"I'm not sick, being a big star is ideal and hopeful. As for sending out sales, this is a reality and life. I have heard others say that the working hours in this industry are flexible, people are more free, basically capable people work more, and earn more, so I recommend you. He

couldn't always tell Zhao That he was going to sell out in order to get to his future Big Bole. Tilting his head, he silently avoided Zhao's fingers, and Zhao gently and loudly explained quickly.

"Let's talk about it later, today's a day of folding, aren't you tired or hungry?" Now eat your dinner, take a shower, and get some sleep tonight. When you have rested, adjust your work and rest habits well, and then we will discuss these again. Zhao

Bao, who had been staying in the factory before, was really out at the moment, and his personality seemed to have changed.

In his body, Zhao Qingqing saw an inexplicable desperate bet. Knowing that he was also a person with a particularly big idea in nature, after Zhao lightly nodded his head, he didn't say anything and quietly ate dinner.

Today is zhao qingliang's first day out of the factory day, Zhao made a plate of tiger skin peppers, a plate of diced chicken and a plate of particularly light vegetarian stir-fried oil wheat.

Zhao Qing had just been thinking about something, and the half-heartedness of eating did not taste at all. At this moment, after eating the chicken inside the palace protection chicken, her eyes widened subconsciously, and LiMa held the rice, and the chuangzae revealed a dish that was fried well, and she had a bit of a look of surprise.

Zhao Qing's eyes are large and beautiful, and when she is happy, the expression in her eyes is particularly obvious and flexible.

At this moment, although she did not say a word of real praise, but seeing her obviously widening eyes and the obviously accelerated eating action, Zhao Huang understood what she meant.

I was a little happy in my heart, and I was also a little bit proud.

Immediately from the small kitchen is good, the parents go out to the field, they can take care of all the housework, can make a table of good dishes zhao tsurugi. Smiling, he simply picked up a spoon on the table and picked up the plate again. She simply gave Zhao a light bowl and sipped a lot of palace snails that she obviously liked to eat.

Seeing the saucer and spoon he had poured over, Zhao was slightly stunned.

This action of Zhao Hu was too natural, and naturally reminded Zhao of grandma she hadn't seen for a long time.

That time, when her mother divorced and her father disappeared. As long as there is a little good on the table, she eats very quickly.

At that time, she was indeed like a hungry ghost who could never eat.

Others will certainly not be pleased to see her like this. So go out for a meal, or go to someone else's house for dinner. No matter how hungry she was, she tried to restrain her attention. It seems that only when she gets home will she reveal that she is greedy, feels particularly hungry, and is particularly able to eat.

At that time, she always said that it was a blessing to be able to eat. It is always said that she is the time when she grows up, eating more and hunger fast is normal.

"That's right, children should eat more, so that they can grow up fast!"

At that time, her grandmother always smiled and nodded in agreement. Then she picked up the table and shoved it into her bowl. At that time, just eat rice. Whether it's sautéed potatoes or stir-fried meat with green peppers that occasionally improve your diet. As long as she had eaten, her grandmother always took the plate and poured it into her bowl, as she did now.

Obviously, it happened ten years ago, and obviously such an act is actually not good.

But at this moment, after seeing that the same scene had happened to him at this moment. Without even reacting, Zhao Gently held the rice and looked directly stunned at the cockroach that was giving her the meal. When she reacted, she saw a few drops of her own tearfulness smashing into the bowl she was holding.

"What's wrong? Isn't it spicy? When

Zhao Qingqing suddenly stared at him with wide eyes and looked at him stunned, Zhao Hu instinctively felt that something was wrong. When her eyes suddenly turned red, and tear beads fell one by one, Zhao Que guessed everything.

Thinking of what he had seen at her house before, Zhao Gently urged Grandma to coax her to eat. Thinking of her family, her father brought his new daughter-in-law and new brother back. Grandpa Zhao and Grandma Zhao suddenly changed their attitudes. In the end, even she was admitted to college, she got a college admission notice, and there was nothing for her to study.

Thinking about it, the other day because she didn't pay the family, her father called him directly.

There is a little heartache in my heart, and there is also a little bit of pity for the same disease.

In response, Zhao Had already found a reason for her. I also put down the things in my hands, picked up the paper towel on the table, and wiped it with the other side.

The relationship between the two of them has always been relatively vague. They said they were boyfriend and girlfriend, but the two had never really been intimate, nor had they sat together and really talked about their future.

But let's say they're not close, the two have slept in the same bed before. Sometimes there are no seats on the bus, and they can also stick to their bodies without hesitation. When there are especially many strangers on the bus, Zhao Huang will even hold Zhao Qingqing completely in his arms, completely separating her from the people outside.

When Zhao Qingqing came to menstruation, Zhao Went out to buy her a sanitary napkin. Occasionally, he went out shopping, and Zhao Qingqing was the only person besides his mother who ever bought him a coat and a T-shirt. The jeans he was wearing now were actually bought by Zhao Gently pulling him.

The relationship between the two is too awkward. It seems that if their lives don't get better, they are each other's best choice. It seems that once some of them have changed their conditions, they can also abandon each other without hesitation.

My heart was confused, thinking about it, when Zhao Gently put down the dishes with his eyes red. Zhao Hao had already reached out and subconsciously hugged the other party.

Then, as if comforting a child, he completely pressed the cheeks of Zhao's light head to his chest. Then he reached for her back, patting her and comforting her.

Zhao Qingqing was originally suddenly a little sad, but later when his head was held by him. She wasn't really upset anymore, just a little embarrassed and embarrassed.

But since ten years ago, after Grandma Passed Away. In the decade that followed, she had never been hugged like this, nor had she ever been so intimate with anyone else. Zhao's body was blazing, his chest was also blazing, and the blazing almost made Zhao lightly feel a long-lost warmth.

So at the moment, even though it feels like this is not right.

But gently leaning on the other's chest, Zhao Qingqing still decided to temporarily indulge. For the time being, the future should be destined to belong to the exclusive warmth and light of the heroine in the book.