Chapter 15

After Zhao Qing and Zhao Qing rested for two days, they began their small swing road.

In the previous days, Zhao He had obviously done kung fu.

Probably in order to get Zhao Qingqing to support him, he also came up with a list before the two went to buy and pick up the goods. It was written that he went to several nearby night markets to roll out observations and saw those night markets. Those have the ladies' bags he said, the ones that don't. There are also a few nearby night markets, probably how far away from them, how to walk conveniently. Even those stalls, about when to start, when to end, how much it takes to put around in it, etc., these are written on his paper, drawn out. Even the traffic inside, he used a lot, general, less such words, directly marked.

This is actually a simple plan, or a simple analysis form.

If this thing had been made by someone who had gone to college or worked in an outside company and squatted in an office, Zhao Qingqing would certainly not be surprised at all.

But at this moment, I saw that it was Zhao Hu who wrote by hand, took a ruler, and took a sign and pencil to make it. Zhao looked at this thing lightly, only to feel surprised, but also to feel some pity.

"And this, the days you went to work, there were several places to buy goods in Pengcheng, which places were better in quality, which places were closer to us. Those places are particularly cheap, but the quality is slightly worse, and I have made a label.

While Zhao lightly looked at the first form he had made, Zhao Hu took out the second one. If the first one is a comparison chart of the selection of the sale night market, then the second one is where to go to pick up the goods.

"Okay, don't show me this." I believe you, you say where to go to the goods, we will go to pick up the goods. Wherever you say you go, we sell it wherever we go. And all the money for the pickup, we divide it equally, and when we earn the money, we divide it equally.

A person who is particularly conscientious about her family, and the two of them have been out for several years without really taking advantage of her, how can Zhao Qingfu not trust.

And the IQ and character of the male protagonist are all recognized by everyone in the novel. The male protagonist is the male protagonist, even if there is no drama and praise in the book. Just because the other party took the time to do this, Zhao Qingqing also decided to trust the other party. You know, according to the other party's statement, in those days, he was a large number of market inspectors in Pengcheng during the day. Go to those night markets at night, keep walking around, only to have these two analysis forms. In such a situation, how can Zhao Qingqing not trust the other party.

"Good!"

Now Zhao Qingqing didn't know what was going on, as if he didn't like and value him as much as before. She seemed to have a lot of ideas, as if she didn't listen to them as much as before. But even so, her trust in herself never seemed to change. Sometimes, even, she looks more mature and sensible than before.

I wanted to say thank you, but in the end, because of embarrassment and awkwardness, Zhao Didn't say it in the end.

Then, not long after, the two took their own things and chose to go out for the first time.

The pick-up location chosen by the ostrich is a bit far, but that distance is a bit far, but it doesn't have to reverse.

The two took the bus card and got into the bus with air conditioning.

After sitting in the back, zhao tipped up a large cup of water according to Zhao's suggestion. He went on to explain to Zhao the main reasons for picking up his goods at that place today, and the number of pickups he intended to pick up in the early days.

"Don't take too much at once, let's pick more variety of samples, and don't exaggerate the amount." Then we will try it first, and if the sale is good, we will take it again. It is that we would rather run a few more trips to pick up the goods, and do not press too much. Even if the average wholesale price of these things is 30 pieces, a hundred is three thousand. Plus the fare for the car, our food, the stall fee. In addition to these, we also have to buy small carts to push goods, small tables to put goods, and you say small night lights, beautiful tablecloths, etc., which all need money, and may also need at least a few hundred pieces. Once added up, the early stage is three thousand five or four thousand, so let's be careful. Then first look at the situation, pick up the goods according to the situation, and don't prepare too much. If you have too much, you may have the risk of accidents. So-called

accidents are unpredictable. The heavy rainstorm in Pengcheng is light and light, but it has been seen. At that time, in order to go to work, she had several times, wearing shorts and carrying shoes to take the bus. On several occasions, when the bus was driving in the city, even the bus was covered with rain. At that time, the driver was open at the front door and the back door, the front door was in the water, and the water was out of the back, which could see how exaggerated the heavy rainstorm in Pengcheng was.

Later, because of heavy rains, Zhao Qing's school also took several vacations and even stopped the water and electricity.

That's when she knew how vulnerable the drainage system of this beautiful city was. Also heard how much, the grinning and helpless wail of the tenants of the first-floor resident business.

Although she and Zhao were in different spaces before, the two worlds had too much in common. So Zhao Qing felt that at that time, he prepared to open a store, and left the storefront, and also took a lot of goods. It should be that in the exaggerated heavy rainstorm in Pengcheng, there is no experience, and the weight is lost at once. Almost like his agent said, carrying a hundred thousand loans and online loans, almost jumped off the building. So even though they didn't open a store this time, Zhao Qingqing instinctively stopped it when it came to the number of pickups.

"But the more the batch, the price will be much cheaper!"

"But the risk is also great, and if you listen to me, you will take a hundred first, no, at most one hundred and fifty." Let's try it first, don't lose our start-up funds all at once! The

two sat at the end, muttering, discussing in a decent way.

After waiting for the wholesale market, because Zhao Hu had already done an investigation, he had already talked carefully with the merchants who issued wholesale packages here. So when they reached their destination, they almost didn't turn around and went directly to the house where Zhao Hao talked about.

"Boss, I'll pick up some goods. I came to you three days ago and talked to you. "In

the morning, whether it is picking up goods or coming to the wholesale market to buy things, there are not many customers. Zhao Hu led Zhao Light past, and the boss was pulling goods with his back to them. When Zhao Hu saw the boss, he directly said hello.

"Oh, remember, remember, welcome, welcome!"

In fact, there are many people who come here every day to pick up and buy goods, and many of them simply inquire about the price. The so-called coming back in a few days is a kind of polite rhetoric that is not wanted for the time being. Because of Zhao's appearance, the boss did remember him. But he really didn't expect him to come over, and it hadn't been opened early in the morning. At this moment, as soon as he heard that he had come to pick up the goods, the elder boss walked over enthusiastically.

"Boss, we don't have our own storefront, we just want to sell at the night market stalls and try it out." Therefore, in the early stage, we did not have much goods, and the number was only one or two hundred. And we're going to take five out of five, can that work? We want to make it clear to you before we pick up the goods. Don't be there, because we take less, get miscellaneous, and annoy you unhappy. When Zhao Hu

greeted the boss, Zhao Qingqing first said the ugly words in front.

"Okay, your situation, the lad told me that day. One or two hundred is also possible, and you can take five or five. Let's do the batch of intentional, focusing on a long-term cooperation. As long as you do a good job in the future, and often come to me to get goods, I can earn what you should earn. Zhao's

note read that the owner of the store was very discerning and very talkative.

Sure enough, as soon as the other party responded, Zhao Qing was satisfied.

When Zhao Hu heard the boss's words and looked at her triumphantly, the two laughed silently. Immediately began to in the boss's twenty or so flat noodles, seriously asking prices, seriously choosing goods.

The two told their boss what they thought, and the bag sold for two prices, one for thirty-five pieces and one for fifty pieces. The boss already understands themI started to recommend them.

When the other party sells, Zhao Hu focuses on asking the other party about the price.

Zhao Qingqing took a look at the light of the store with his bag, and then took it outside to look at it.

The two men carried a bag that they thought looked good, and in the middle, at the suggestion of Zhao, they also held several men's ones.

One hundred and fifty bags, a set of five, that's thirty styles.

Zhao Qing and Zhao, stay in the store for more than an hour. When they write things down with their bosses, they also ask them to issue invoices in case they confuse the prices.

These bags of the boss actually have special labels, and the boss ships according to the price of those signs. In order not to confuse the price, Zhao Tsuru also studied it specifically and looked at it.

When the boss wrote the price one by one and opened the list, Zhao Qing and Zhao Bao thought of placing price tags on each bag when they looked at the goods. Then in their extra expense, there is another expenditure on buying a sign.

Because the boss was the only one in the store, in the end, Zhao He simply helped the boss load the goods.

When they were busy, Zhao Was a little bored, so they went around the neighborhood.

As soon as she turned around, she saw two small wheels at the bottom, which could hold a few boxes, and that kind of cart specialized in pushing goods.

When she returned, she told Zhao about it. But for this zhao lu has long had its own decision, according to the other party's words, then simply buy a second-hand small electric tricycle, and then take a board and a piece of cloth. At that time, the bottom of the car is the place where the goods are placed, and the board above is the place where the goods are carried, so that it can actually be done.

"Alas, but you have to figure out that Pengcheng won't let the electric tricycle get on the road." Don't buy the car when you get on the road, it's all gone. Zhao

Qing lightly remembered that He had seen Pengcheng control the small tricycle, so as soon as Zhao Said, she immediately reminded.

Hearing her say this, the zhao who had never considered this matter was stunned unconsciously.

Then for the first time, the two felt that it was not easy to do business on their own.