Chapter 133

"Oh, don't think about that, tell me how your family finally let you go?" What did you do? Will they still look for you later? And then there's the matter of your college entrance examination, this exam, how many points do you feel you can get? Since

both of them are divorced, for the time being, They don't want to think about things that are too complicated anymore.

This semester of scheduling on her side is very good for her, and tomorrow Monday she only has a six-o'clock evening class.

In addition, he can't sleep now, so Zhao Qingqing follows his own mind, subconsciously changes the topic, and cares about the topic he wants to care about.

Talking, she took her phone and slowly walked to the hotel where she slept.

In another room within her wall, Zhao heard the sound of her pulling on the quilt and changing clothes. He walked out of his hotel bedroom, and then subconsciously walked towards the nearest hotel wall.

"I gave them one hundred and thirty thousand, one person half a million dollars for the elderly, fifteen thousand dollars for social security. With this money, they should be able to fund my brother to buy a house in the city, and their medical and pension money is really guaranteed. With that, I'm completely unconcerned on their side. And they can guarantee basic old-ageing and medical care, and they can buy a house in the city with a down payment, and they shouldn't bother me anymore.

That's right, they took the initiative to find me. When they came to me that day to discuss the matter, they called out the oldest people in our village, as well as our neighbors and some important relatives of our family. Anyway, don't worry about my side of the house, they probably won't look for me again. "Well

, they've called those people, and they should be trustworthy." As far as my mixed dad was concerned, he signed an agreement with me and didn't harass me again. In our village, people still believe in this.

"After all, there are so many relatives and friends who have witnessed, and no matter how foolish they are, there is actually a bottom line."

"Indeed, to the point of zhao, what are you talking about fifteen years of social security?" Tell me about it. Both

of them just couldn't sleep, so they talked to each other on the phone.

But later, Zhao Qingqing was really interested in the fifteen years of social security that Zhao said, so she specifically talked to Zhao For a while.

Zhao Huo understood what she meant, so he turned to lean against the white wall of the hotel behind him, which was closest to Zhao Qing, and slowly explained to her.

He talked here, and at first, he could still hear Zhao's gentle responses and questions.

But about twenty minutes had passed, and suddenly there was no sound.

Look at your phone, up to an hour and a half of chat time. To the phone, he said goodnight softly. Then it was almost three o'clock, and Zhao Crane hung up his mobile phone before slowly walking to his bedroom.

The body is particularly tired, but the brain is particularly excited, which is the current state of the ostrich.

Thinking about this evening, while he was waiting for his wife to leave work, Xia Changyu suddenly came out with a rose.

Lying on the bed, Zhao Hao cursed a low sentence, and then really closed his eyes.

There were still many things going on here, even if she went to bed late, by the next morning, she still woke up early. Or with his own team, he pulled his suitcase and left again.

When Zhao Hao woke up at half past ten, all he got was the news that everyone in Zhao Qing's studio had left.

"Let's pack up and go back."

After he finished taking the college entrance examination, it meant that he planned to resume work in an all-round way.

So when he and Zhao Qingqing were live on the internet last night, they divorced and hung online with a hot search of a couple's cup.

Zhao Hu took the initiative to connect, and he has been associated with the Starry Shoes industry and Tianli Jewelry for more than a year.

During this year, every New Year's Festival, the staff of stars and celestials still had normal contact to greet him. On the side of the stars, even if there are new shoes coming out, they will send him more than ten pairs a year according to their previous habits. Every time he went out lately, he wore starry shoes.

As for the celestial separation, because the celestial separation is precious, they naturally cannot send him directly like the stars. But this time he was coming to Shixia to attend the event, and the three men's necklaces on his neck were sent directly by his agent as soon as he called Tianli.

As for the shampoo he signed at that time, people already had a new spokesperson.

So now Zhao Thorn wants to really make a comeback, and the first thing that comes to mind is naturally the star shoes and the sky away jewelry.

Although Stars and Celestials have never had a real spokesperson, they have many brand ambassadors and brand friends. The real identity of zhao hu now belongs to their brand friends.

But among several friends, the osterike is the most special. It was after a year of observation and cooperation between the two sides that the zhao was finally determined.

When everyone was about to really cooperate, the sudden accident of Zhao Hu was also something they did not think of at all.

Since the Zhao Tsurugi had an accident, they had not considered other spokespeople. However, these two families are more cautious in their endorsements, and if you want to identify other people, you naturally have to examine them for a few more months according to the custom.

So looking at it, they have not really identified the right brand spokesperson for various reasons.

But what happened to Zhao Hu at that time was not a big thing in principle. If he had come up with it, he would have been able to come out and continue working. At least his ads in the summer, no matter what others objected to, came out normally every quarter. And Zhao's ability to carry goods, as well as the special love that his fans have for him, is indeed particularly rare in today's outgoing entertainment circles.

So later, no matter what other brands do to Zhao Bao. At least they have not changed the attitude of the company to the ostrich, they should send his shoes, they have been sending normal. As long as the Zhao Crane opened its mouth, no matter how expensive the jewelry, it was also without blinking an eye, according to their requirements, Li Ma arranged for someone to send it over.

So now, wait a few days for the birds to come out. They have been carrying their brands continuously and have been searched several times. The shoes he wore for the college entrance examination, as well as the three firsts he wore during the summer live broadcast, all sold significantly after the surge.

Under such circumstances, after Zhao He himself called the phone.

The two sides held a few meetings, and soon there was no hesitation, so they started the previous endorsement plan, and the real arrangement was not continued before the advertising shooting.

Soon, Zhao Washu was busy continuing the live broadcast, busy preparing for her sophomore final exam again.

The advertisements on this side of the crane came out quickly at a frequency of one a week.

Starry footwear, zhao on the field, confident and proud of the look.

Tianli Jewel, Zhao Wears an international big-name suit and wears several classic rings of Tianli on his hands. Raising his hand and slowly flicking the new necklace in his hand with his index finger, he slowly looked at the screen, and his noble charm was extremely attractive.

This is followed by a national brand of spring water.

In the remaining twenty days of June, Zhao Added Three Endorsements.

Among the fans of Zhao Tsurugi, the excitement of the day is like ever節的時候。 In early July, Zhao Also suddenly appeared on a particularly famous grand art program on The Beijing Television Station.

This show is a singing and dancing program recently held by Beijing Television, and it is now quite hot, called "Song and Dance Flexibility".

Zhao Gong will appear because he used to help his former drama colleague And the same company master sister Yang Xin to canvass for votes.

This episode, when performing, allows these contestants to bring a buddy to be their guest.

Yang Xin is the heroine of Zhao Huang's first film, she is the female love bean cultivated by Ai Hua. Mian Qiang can be regarded as Zhao's colleague, and the relationship is his fellow company teacher.

Although before filming In Search of Treasure, they actually didn't know each other at all.

But after filming the treasure hunting record, the two were barely friends.

So this time the waiting birds participated in the college entrance examination to make a hot search, attended the summer live special sale, made three hot searches in succession that day, and hung two on the next day. Later, he made an endorsement, just the last hot search. In the last twenty days of June, almost three hot searches were made because of the endorsements on my body.

Later, Yang Xin's agent took the initiative to find Zhao Hu.

Then on the day yang xin was on the show, Zhao Hu went on the stage with Yang Xin.

That day, Yang Xin was dressed as a flying fairy and performed an ancient flying dance on the stage.

The action designed for her by the dance teacher on her side is a soft and rigid expression, with a little bit of martial arts action meaning. So when Zhao Arrived, the choreographed the action designed for him, which was actually holding a baby sword and wearing an ancient costume to perform on the stage, which was considered to be in line with Yang Xin.

In fact, those people meant that Zhao Hao wore Jiang Da's clothes and took Jiang Yinan's sword to the scene, which was to play an emotional card for the audience.

But in the end, Zhao He still refused.

So that day, he was dressed in white and attended the show.

But whatever he was wearing, it started live on that show. When he slowly appeared with his sword in white, there was only the desperate screaming of almost 80% of the young audience in the audience of "Song and Dance".

"Zhao Tuna, Zhao Tuna !!!"

"Jiang Yinan, Jiang Yinan, Woo!!"

"Zhao Tuna, Zhao Tuna !!!"

In the program, as soon as the crane appeared, the scene was a scream and cry that could not be controlled for a long time.

When the music began, Zhao Huang and Yang Xin began to perform together according to the previous rehearsal. The screams on the spot were still uncontrollable, and the reaction simply shocked all the contestants and show instructors present.

Who Zhao Is, everyone actually knows.

In June last year, zhao tsurugi was driven out of the entertainment circle by everyone because of his parents and the bodyguards around him, and everyone knew about it.

That month, as long as there were cranes on the Internet, almost everyone was punished, almost all of them were brushing out of the entertainment circle.

Seeing that situation, everyone thought that this young actor who had completely stepped out of the filming treasure hunt should not be able to do it.

But at this moment, watching the young boys and girls on the scene, screaming and agitating from the heart. But in their hearts, the real shock and confusion were gone.

The chaos caused by the tsulture is a situation that the "Song and Dance Spirit" program did not think of at all.

Although this show is live broadcast, in fact, the previous program team knew what each player wanted to perform, and even in the back stage, everyone saw the players rehearsing their own rehearsals.

The only thing that is different at the moment is that there are a lot of guests and real big-name judges on the spot.

At this moment, seeing Zhao He an outsider, really taking away the limelight of everyone, many people in the program group and even Yang Xin himself have a little regret looking for Zhao Hu.

But The show is a real live broadcast, so only a brief appearance, only a small show.

After the cranes came out and stole the limelight of all the competition students on the field, the show did not last an hour. Zhao Hu took "Song and Dance Agility" again, and after being searched again, everyone's feelings were almost shocked.

Of course, it's not entirely true to say that all of them are.

Fang Yizhou, the agent who started at least Zhao, has now completely agreed with Zhao's hot search body. Good looking, in great shape, quick to learn anything, and a particularly clever mind. In his eyes, such a zhao bird is not searched and is not liked by everyone, which is called strange.

If Fang Yizhou is the first person not to be shocked by the situation, then Zhao Qingqing should be the second.

After reading more novels, I know that there is a word called the protagonist Guanghuan, and I also know that there is a word called world luck.

In the world of "Favor from the Movie Emperor", the opening focus is actually zhao. Although it is writing a love story, it is obviously more about the life of the male protagonist Zhao.

So from the beginning, Zhao Washione was the real protagonist of that novel.

Similarly, when the novel world becomes a reality, everything should be unchanged.

So in this world, the talent of Zhao Hu is the real protagonist. On his body, there is a protagonist halo, he is the center of luck in this world.

This is also the real reason why the ostergy, which was always motionless before, can always reach the good guys, and can also catch up with the bad guys at any time. It was probably the real reason why his parents were so out of tune.

Anyway, at this moment, Zhao Qingqing knew that she was looking at the grown male protagonist. He is now really fully grown, and he is also really good luck, or Ji Tai has come.

Knowing that Zhao's situation had become better, Zhao Qing began to be completely relieved, and began to slowly ignore Zhao.

Without Zhao Hu's time, she couldn't help but worry about each other, and everything else was actually quite good.

So after knowing that everything was fine with the other party, Zhao Lightly felt that she was now, and she didn't have to pay any more attention to him.

By now, she was on vacation completely.

Lately, she's been in her studio almost every day.

Later, when Zhao Hu applied to add her WeChat, Zhao Qingqing did not twist, and Li Suo added the other party.

But even so, when Zhao Yu sent her a message later, Zhao Qingqing controlled not to say much to him.

Now the ostrich feels like a big wing spreading its wingsA true eagle that wants to fly. In a way, Zhao Qingqing can also be regarded as a business fan of Zhao Qingqing. Therefore, at the most critical moment of Zhao He, Zhao Qing was not willing to disturb the other party anymore.

At this special moment, Zhao Qingqing only hoped that he could seize the opportunity to fly higher and higher by swinging his wings and truly create a brilliant future for him.

So later, Zhao Hu sent a message telling Zhao Qing that he was admitted to college. Zhao Qingqing only congratulated politely, and did not show too much excitement.

When he then asked Zhao gently which school he should enroll in, what major.

Zhao Qing also simply sent a message that let him have everything from the heart.

July was the day when Zhao Was fully radiant, he went to the fine arts and went to the hot search, he was admitted to the university and the hot search. The news that he was admitted from the Department of Finance of Beijing Polytechnic once again shocked many people who were surprised.

If zhao hu is now taking the examination for an acting department and a director department of Beijing University, although everyone is surprised, it is certainly not shocking.

But a man who they felt that the actor was an artist was admitted to the best polytechnic university in the country and was admitted to the best and most famous finance department in it. Such a situation naturally shocked everyone, and naturally caused real discussion and sideways in the circle and outside the circle and many zhao fans.

If leaving Beijing University is the oldest liberal arts college away from The Country, then leaving Beijing Polytechnic University is the most harmful polytechnic college leaving The country.

Almost all of the most powerful economists in the school's finance department are the most powerful economists in the country. Even if he does not meet this standard, a university student who leaves Beijing Polytechnic University outside already means that this person's IQ and learning ability are already at the top.

So from that day on, almost everyone who knew about Zhao Tsurugi was thinking of him. The first thing that comes to mind is no longer his face, and at this time everyone gradually realizes the difference between Zhao Andu.

From this day on, some people began to carefully study the former and peaceful life of the crane.

And then very quickly, he learned things in the former factory and learned things very quickly.

He was a high school student who started out shooting, he could do video pictures.

At the age of 22, he dared to go to Wei Dao alone to fight for the role, and he met Aihua's vice president at the same age, and he had a bet agreement with Aihua.

He also invested in Hao Hao Restaurant, which now has five businesses in The Hao Hao Restaurant. With Aihua's money, he invested in real estate in Anjo, a staggering thirty-story building that is now being renovated for sale. A web agency in Pengcheng, there are also zhao names in the column of investors behind the scenes. There is also a second film made by Zhao, and he even has forty million investments. Little by little, all of them were dug up by fans who were curious about him.

From that time on, whether it was the online cold or not, everyone had a real sense of understanding The Crane.

Zhao Didn't run or leave the country for a year, and countless fans of Zhao Were worried about him. They all felt that he would not come out again, and the little popularity and heat he had obtained because of the search for the treasure record would definitely slowly disappear.

Zhao Had parents and family like that, and countless fans were worried about him.

Knowing that his bank card was only about two hundred thousand last year, countless people calculated his income and gave him the title of the poorest actor out of the country.

Under such circumstances, people did not shoot dramas for a year, although they did not appear in front of the public in a large margin.

But people had to study for a year, and they were admitted to the real best school in the country that countless people could not hope to reach.

Although people have not worked for a year, there are four fire pot shops invested by others in Ancheng. When no one reacted, a thirty-story building had been built on the outskirts of Anseong. The most crucial thing is that in that place now, the Anseong government seems to be planning to build a new airport. In this case, what if the building of the osterius was requisitioned and demolished? Even if he doesn't dismantle it, will his thirty-story building near the airport still make him short of money?

Even when netizens discuss the debate, there are economists on the Internet who have slowly calculated the gambling agreement with zhao 200 million.

According to everyone's account, Zhao He himself is simply an investment genius.

Five fire chains, a web agency, and a thirty-story hotel apartment in Anseong. This is coupled with Zhao's recent advertising income, as well as the film he also invested in, "The Pirate Also Has a Way". Some people estimate that this time, "The Pirate Also Has a Way" was released. As long as there is a little bit of money, the Zhao Tsuruga's gambling agreement should be completely fine.

When everyone on the Internet was discussing the internet, this summer, Aihua's "Lu Yi You Dao", which Aihua had originally planned to release in the summer, was suddenly withdrawn again after it was fixed.

The investor producer of "Lu Yi You Dao" is Hua Zhenkang, the young owner of Aihua, and now Hua Zhenkang has entered the aihua investment department.

Aihua has its own website and platform, which is the best video game production company and playback platform in the country.

Under such circumstances, it is impossible for "The Tao of Thieves" to have a fixed file and an unexpected withdrawal.

The publicity and scheduling of this film, no one in the industry is worried. This is also the most important reason why when analyzing Zhao's second film, almost no consideration will be given to whether "The Tao of thieves" will lose money.

Under such circumstances, the most unlikely withdrawal of "The Luther also has a way" but suddenly and truly withdrawn.

Because of this incident, many people on the Internet began to speculate about the real reason for the real withdrawal of this film.

A few days later, everyone on the Internet linked the matter to Zhao Hu's gambling agreement.

"Lu Yi You Dao" was originally filmed by Hua Shao before he entered Aihua, and he raised money to shoot it himself. It was the first film he shot himself to prove his strength.

But now, Hua Zhenkang has been in his own company for more than a year. In this case, does he really need to be particularly eager to make this film necessary to be released in July and August?

In this case, he put the film on the National Day archives, the winter vacation file, or the Spring Festival file during the New Year, so why not?

And if "The Thief Also Has the Way" is really delayed, the only one who is really affected seems to be only one Zhao.

All those who understand this matter have already felt sorry for Zhao Tsurugi on the Internet.

Yes, Zhao's thirty-story building is indeed built to everyone's envy. But the house is well built, and whether it can be sold immediately is another matter. Whether his place will really build an airport is only in the discussion stage, and it has not really been built yet.

There were also several of his fire pot shops, which at this time were not profitable. But that little bit of money is still a tiny amount for 220 million.

So at this time, whether Zhao Tsurugi can successfully complete his gambling agreement, the film he invested in, is actually the key.

In everyone's speculation, everyone found that from the middle of August, zhao crane began to really contact the art。 In addition to receiving a few fine arts, his advertising endorsements on that side have also become much more special. At this time, the quality of his endorsement does not seem to be as good as before. The current situation has given everyone a feeling that as long as he gives Zhao Money, he can do anything, and he can give any small brand that does not enter the stream to do propaganda and endorsement.

Under the attention of fans, the work schedule of Zhao Tsurugi is indeed increasing.

In addition to the advertising of The Silk Arts, he also quickly re-entered the group to shoot scenes.

While Zhao Was busy making money, Zhao Qingqing recently saw a legal auction house on the Internet. She was recently poking at the house, and the decision to really buy herself a building.

Selling a house online is something that Zhao Qingqing hadn't even thought about before.

But unexpectedly, when she chatted with other customers, she accidentally knew about it.

There is a building in Pengcheng, and there is a simple seven-□□-story, ten-story urban village self-built house like the one she lived with before Zhao. I don't know when it became a dream that Zhao Qingqing had always wanted to achieve.

After she now had a small house of sixty square meters in Beijing, Zhao Qingqing suddenly wanted to buy herself another house in Pengcheng.

Then I thought about it, and when I accidentally saw that there was really a self-built house in the nine-story urban village on the Internet, Zhao Qingqing was really moved.

The starting price of the house was eighty million, and Zhao Qingqing had the feeling that if she invested a hundred million, she would definitely be able to win there.

Recently, in addition to working on the house, she was also outside the city of Pengcheng, really buying a small factory, really getting a big warehouse, office building and live broadcast room that belonged to them. That way, they don't have to rent flying warehouses all the time.

Because of this incident, Zhao Qingqing has spent a lot of money.

So so far, Zhao Qingqing has only one hundred and fifty million on him.

The price of the house in Pengcheng is high, and if she takes the money to buy a high-end small villa or something, she may not be able to buy it. Even the kind of high-end apartment in the middle of The Pengcheng City, she should not be able to buy a big one.

But if you take the money, buy a big house that she has in mind. Then live a life that everyone admires, even if nothing is done in the future, and can make money by collecting rent, this is indeed something that Zhao Lightly thinks about.

Therefore, after paying a deposit of hundreds of thousands of dollars, as long as there was time during the day, Zhao Qingyi habitually ran near the legal auction house.

The landlord here seems to have failed in his investment and owes a lot of money to others and banks. In the end, it was forcibly auctioned by banks and courts.

Regardless of why the house was auctioned, the starting price of this kind of house, which was auctioned by the court bank, was actually cheaper than usual. Such a house to do real estate certificate or whatever, should also be easier than usual.

So in the days to come, Zhao Qingqing really took a taxi every few days to see where to go. When the company is running smoothly, she will also let the people in the company walk through that side.

Time goes by little by little, and at this time, even if the Internet is full, the second movie of Zhao Hu has been delayed, and Zhao Huang must have lost all kinds of news about the gambling agreement this time.

Even the more frequent tsies who originally contacted her in July and August have recently started not contacting her for a month. Zhao Qingqing didn't care anymore, she was now staring only at the dream room she suddenly found, as if she was staring at some magic obstacles.

The time went little by little, and in the middle of September, Zhao Qingqing finally waited for the day of the Fa-shooting.

It was a Thursday, and before dawn it was light, I was so excited.

In order to auction the house, after two years in college, zhao qingqing, who had never really skipped class, had actually skipped class for the first time.

That day, in her own beijing cabin, she turned on the computer, tied up the renunciation, and even the naughty bean cubes, and she also cruelly closed the balcony early. No matter how it was called, how it grabbed the glass, Zhao Qingqing did not pay attention to it.

It was ten o'clock in the morning and the online auction started on time.

A million-and-one-time markups soon began. Because there are 1.5 billion on their accounts, because what their two lives are most looking forward to is to have a ninety-story urban village house like the kind of pelicans that locals in Pengcheng have. So in the beginning, when I competed with the other fifteen competitors, Zhao Qing was not soft at all.

But as time went on, when the last house was priced more than a billion times, Zhao's reaction was a little slower. Because of this price, it has actually exceeded her expectations a little.

Another five minutes passed, and by the time she was finally left to compete with the other two buyers, Her heart was beating uncontrollably.

On a September day, even if she wore a small sweater indoors, her back seemed to sweat a little.

Then when their markup had been adjusted to three million at a time, slowly Zhao Could not press the mouse. Slowly, she had the feeling that her fingers were becoming completely stiff little by little into ice cubes.

Then at the end, the back was sweating, and there were many beads of sweat on the forehead, and suddenly all the movements on the hands stopped.

Then Zhao hesitated lightly as the other two continued to auction off the house. Then at the same time, all the more than a hundred million that was now left on her bank account were all transferred to the account where Zhao Que had previously transferred money to her.

"Lean!"

I don't know why I'm so stupid, I don't know why I'm doing what nerves I have.

But her mind was full of the small rental house she and Zhao Hu lived in on the seventh floor, and the two had no time to adjust, and in the summer they lay upright in the small bedroom inside. A curled up, lying on the small couch of one meter and five meters. There were also heavy rainy days, and they went out together to deliver the goods, and Zhao Hu protected her on the bus. Wait to get out of the car and know her menstrual period. He pulled up his pants, turned her on his back, and stepped on the muddy puddle little by little.

All the scenes, as if playing an old-fashioned slideshow, appeared in Zhao's light mind one by one.

Zhao lightly thinks a little more passionately, wants to be a little more self-conscious, and wants to be smarter.

But people are not grass and trees, who can be truly ruthless.

In the most difficult time for the two of them, Zhao He was good to her, she always knew and remembered.

It is precisely because I have not been able to forget the most difficult time when the two of them were, zhao Qing has reached the present, there is no way, really only take care of themselves.

And then it came to the end, just like Zhao Hao expected. She really couldn't seem to do it, and completely ignored him.