Chapter 2

"Zhao Hu, I'm back!"

Try to see if everything is the same as you think, just call the name low. Lower the voice a little, and if the call is wrong, you can say that the other party has heard it wrong. But if the name is correct, even if the sound is low, the other party will react.

"Come back, sit down, how many people are in the toilet?"

Seeing that Zhao Qing had returned, Zhao Bao, who had been resting with his eyes closed, quickly opened his eyes, and then gave up the seat in the aisle to Zhao Qing.

"It's quite a lot."

Zhao Gently felt mixed feelings and slowly sat down in that position.

Just after she saw it, the ticket bought by the original owner was seatless. The two of them went to buy tickets together, and Zhao Was lucky and had a seat. And the original owner was a little lucky and bought no seats.

"How long until then?"

"Are you hungry?"

After a slight silence, the two opened their mouths at the same time.

"I'm not hungry! What about you? I

know that I am wearing it in the novel, and I know that I am wearing it in that novel. To tell the truth, Zhao's heart was not so panicked. So after hearing the other party's question, she answered while raising her head and carefully observing the other party.

At this time, Zhao Hu was emaciated and about one meter tall. At least when he spoke now, he was gently clutching the shelves above the train. The other was wearing washed white blue jeans underneath, and a gray loose light sweater with white edges on the upper body, and the coat should have been put away by now.

To be honest, the current Zhao Hu is not as surprised as it is written in the book, he is a little dark now. But if you look closely, you can see that his facial features are really good. The eyes are large, the pupils are very dark and large, the nose is high, and the mouth is beautiful. If you look closely, you can indeed see the so-called gold ratio of facial features in the future. But now, because of the black, because of the hair of the clothes. He is a reality that we can click on, will subconsciously look at it more, and then feel that he is a really good-looking ordinary big brother. He's not that kind of thing now, written in a later book, and others can't move as soon as they see him. To meet him, the fans almost broke through the particularly surprising presence of the entire stadium building.

"I'm not hungry, I'll be there in four hours, so bear with me."

Zhao, who had just rested a little, stood beside Zhao Qingqing and whispered comfort.

Because it was the middle of the night, most of the people in the car were quiet. So after that, neither Zhao Norio nor Zhao Qingqing spoke again.

Later, when someone crossed the aisle to go to the toilet, Zhao tsurugi pushed the suitcase that was sitting under his feet into it. Then he supported the blue backrest behind Zhao Qingqing and stood next to Zhao Qingqing, completely separating Zhao Qingqing from the back. After that, he was indeed a little troubled, and he stood still, silently closing his eyes.

The lights on the car, at this time, dimmed a little, and it was obvious that the staff on the train had adjusted again.

Borrowing a light that was dimmer than just now, Zhao gently and slowly looked around. When she first went to the toilet, many people in the corridor were still standing. But now, whether you have money or not, whether you are dressed well or not. Now, without regard to the image, he sat directly in the corridor of the car, like Zhao Bao, and now there are only a few who choose to stand.

"Why would I cross, am I dead?"

Having already figured everything out and seemingly accepting everything, Zhao asked himself again inwardly at this moment.

Naturally, no one answered her questions.

Thinking about his situation, even Zhao Qing felt speechless and helpless the moment.

She was raised by her grandmother, and when she was five years old, she quickly filed a divorce lawsuit since her mother caught her father bringing other women home. After being sued for divorce, her father may have felt lost and had no one to see. He quickly left his village and never returned.

Not only did the other party not come back, but he also completely forgot his daughter and the biological parents who gave birth to him.

In those years, it was hard, to tell the truth.

What money to charge each time you learn, even if it's the money you need for white shoes and a few lunches for exercise? Looking at the two old men with gray hair, Zhao Qingqing felt particularly difficult to open.

But anyway, she was admitted to college.

That was also the year she was admitted to college when she was in her sixties and two old people went to the mountains to collect rapeseed by themselves. The car flipped over and all of a sudden it was gone. At that time, because she sat in the back of the vehicle,vehiclet in vehiclet, she accidentally survived unscathed.

Then from that moment on, Zhao Qingqing felt that he had no relatives. But it was when she, with the help of her neighbor and neighbor, gave grandma the aftermath. Her father, who had been missing for more than ten years, had returned with a woman and a child.

That's how the world was, and that year she and her father fought a war over the property. The so-called inheritance is the five brick houses in the hometown, and the one in the countryside with the front yard and the backyard. Now it seems that the area is a particularly large homestead.

Even if the other party did not return home for ten years, because of his son's identity, Zhao Qingqing finally did not win anything. At that time, when the other party gave her the ten thousand pieces that grandma had given her, everyone said that he had done his duty.

Then Zhao Qing, who understood that everything could not be changed, did not stay there, took ten thousand pieces, moved to his account, and completely left his hometown.

But just as she finished her loan to college and graduated and got a job, the other party came looking for her again.

At that time, Zhao was lightly afraid of throwing people away, and he also entertained the family of three well. But when the other party said something, everyone was like a family, and when they said that they also cared about her later, Zhao Qingfu completely turned his face.

Father, at that time, was a dog skin plaster.

To clear the boundaries with each other, Zhao Qingqing changed jobs several times, but each time he could be found by the other party.

Later, she ignored them, went directly to the police, and went to court to prosecute her.

But, at that time, Zhao Qingqing was relieved.

Then from that time on, she used monthly maintenance of five hundred to completely demarcate the line with the other party.

But perhaps even Zhao Qiang himself did not expect that he went to the court to file a lawsuit, and the court only let Zhao Qing pay him five hundred living expenses a month.

It may be that he felt less money, and he later became angry again.

This time, Ms. Zhao never stayed in the city where she went to college. Staying in that city that was so close to home, she felt like she could go home at any time and take care of Grandma's city.

This time, Zhao Qing, directly carrying his suitcase, went south to the most economically developed bustling Ionian city in the country. And when she went south completely, because there were dozens of cities in between, the family could no longer find her.

Then he ran far away alone and took root alone in that city. After she had collected her money, she finally made a down payment on a second-hand one-room hall on the far edge of the city. Even though that house is second-hand, even though the location of that house is not good. But as a young girl who bought a house alone in Pengcheng, to be honest, Zhao is arrogant.

She ran alone from the north to the south ban, just to hide from her family. It is to want to be good, safe, stable, and live alone. But if something happens to her, the police will still contact the family by then. Then, it seems that the family is still cheap.

Thinking of his own house, and the few hundred thousand savings, Zhao Qingyi hated tooth sockets.

At this moment, the train seemed to be driving into the bridge-tunnel, and the surrounding environment suddenly fell into darkness, no longer the kind of flickering light.

Zhao Qing glanced at her eyes in the darkness, and finally affected by the environment, she inevitably closed her eyes.

And as soon as her eyes closed, some memories that did not belong to her quickly spread through her mind.

"Light, mom can't stand you, mom doesn't want to take you away. But with you, mom is too hard. You know your grandparents' bodies, take you to your grandmother's house, they really can't take care of you. And they have your cousin and cousin at home, and they really can't take you over anymore. Here, no matter what, you have a dad and a grandpa. So you listen to your mother and stay here. Wait until you're a little older, wait until your mom makes money outside. I'll be back to pick you up, okay? "Zhao

Qiang you bastard, you don't care about our old two mouths." What about lightness, what about your daughter? You don't care!! "

Oh, how did I give birth to such a beast?" He doesn't care about us now, he doesn't even care about the lightness. After that, what should we do? "

Whatever you want, you can do whatever you want." We have hands and feet, and it is difficult to support ourselves and a child. That beast, since he even changed his phone, he didn't want to enter our house again. I'm in the third, and I don't recognize that beast anymore!!

"Light, when you go to school, you must study well, you know?"

"Well, got it. Grandpa rest assured that I would be admitted to the college in the future.

"Haha, yes, yes, we're going to college after a breeze, haha!"

"Light, isn't it something at your school today?" Why didn't you go? Is it because I didn't buy you white—"

"That kind of exercise would be boring, and instead of bouncing around there, I might as well do a few more problems!"

"Alas!"

"Grandpa, I don't want to go to high school anymore, I want to go to work!!"

"What kind of work, there used to be a junior high school graduate to work." But in this day and age, some children go to work as soon as they graduate. You give me a good time to go to high school, you don't go to high school, see I don't break your leg!!

"Grandpa, Grandpa, I got my score, I got 653!"

"Haha, haha, good, good, my old family finally had a college student." In this way, I am worthy of the ancestors of the Zhao family.

"Lightly, your third sister-in-law's family will marry her daughter-in-law tomorrow, and tomorrow you will go to her house to help." As for me and your grandfather, I will not go, and when the weather is good, we will quickly collect the rapeseed in the field. Don't get to the time when it rains heavily, there's nothing left. "

Good!"

"Light, not good, not good. Your grandma's car overturned, they have now been sent to the county hospital by your uncle, you hurry up!

Everything changes when the original owner goes to the neighbor's house to help, and the original lord's grandmother goes to collect the rapeseed alone.

In addition to these, the things in memory are almost the same as those experienced by Zhao Qing. Even the appearance of the original master's grandmother was the same as that of Zhao Qingqing himself. She felt that the original owner now looked particularly beautiful, but now she had a careful memory. The appearance of the other party now is the same as that of Zhao Qingyi ten years ago, and it was only seventeen or eighteen.

In her reality, she went with Grandma to collect rapeseed. She was also in the car when there was a car accident.

In this world, the original owner is left at home to help. Her grandmother accidentally survived a car accident.

But after they lived, one of them hurt his brain, and one of his arms and thighs was injured.