Chapter 7

Because the father and mother of the original owner are exactly the same as the father and mother of the original world that Zhao lightly touched. Therefore, when talking to Zhao Hu, Zhao Qing's eyes became particularly ironic, and the tone of his speech was unprecedentedly ugly.

"..."

No matter what time, he was preoccupied with the cranes in the house, and suddenly he calmed down.

Zhao Gently held the chopsticks and looked up at the male protagonist in the book. At this time, as an adult with the same childhood as the original owner Zhao Qingqing. For the first time, Zhao Qingqing really believed what the female partner in the book said. She took away Zhao's money at that time, just for zhao's sake, just so that zhao could really see his family.

"Zhao Gong, I like this place in Pelican City. If I can get into college, I'll sign up here in the future. If I can't pass the exam, the place where I work in the future will only be here. In the days to come, no matter what you will do, I will not return to Longcheng. Even if I go back, I just go home for the New Year, the holidays, or if there is something wrong with my grandmother's body, I will go there to see for myself.

Anyway, they already have their sons and new grandchildren now. I'm not going to go back to my hometown to take care of them, just like everyone else, when I'm old. Also, the people I marry in the future must be particularly rich and capable. Like you, if you make a little money, you give it all to your family, and there are only three or four hundred in your pocket. At the age of twenty, there is still no future person, and I will certainly not marry. So you're going to be like me and get into college. Or, give yourself a different future. Otherwise, I will certainly not have any results with you. Because no matter what, I don't allow me to always be a little factory girl, and I don't allow half of my future to be what you are now. Regardless of

whether the male protagonist will succeed in the future, Zhao Qingqing feels that the two are impossible. Because if the male protagonist is not successful, she will definitely look down on the male protagonist who has always been at the bottom of society. And if the male protagonist succeeds, at that time, the male protagonist actually looks down on her.

People are realistic, fiction is fiction, reality is reality. Although Zhao Qingqing likes to read novels, she has never been naïve. As an adult who has been fighting everything by himself since he was eighteen years old, he is responsible for himself. She clearly knows what life she wants to live, and she clearly knows what she wants from her other half in the future. Of course, she also clearly knew what kind of existence she was now in the eyes of others.

"I—"

Zhao Looked at Zhao Qing, his mouth open and open.

Zhao gently interrupted him and continued to be uncomfortably: "Zhao Hu don't tell me that everything is the same as working, and it is all honorable." If given the choice, no one would choose to work in a chair almost sixteen or seventeen hours a day. No one likes that kind of work, where even the last toilet has to be watched and limited to a few minutes of work. No matter what other people do, I will not allow me to do this all the time. Zhao Hao

still wanted to talk, but seeing zhao said it so bluntly and calmly, in the end he couldn't say anything.

The two sat in the factory's simple iron-skinned canteen and ate quietly, without saying anything after that.

Later, after this separation, the next seven or eight days, neither of them met.

They are now in different car rooms and staggered commuting times. So from the beginning, the time they met was limited.

After holding on for a few more days, I received my salary for the previous month. Zhao Qingqing waited for their supervisor to go to work the next morning and went to propose resignation.

At the time they joined, the factory said that if they were to resign, they would need to file up a month in advance.

According to Zhao Qing's observation, the release of people in factories is not necessarily in accordance with their regulations. Sometimes, if the factory has a lot of orders, they will get stuck in the employee's salary and let the employee work for another month. And if the factory has not ordered much recently, as long as you propose to resign, basically people will let you go.

Their work is too replaceable, basically as long as you want to leave, people will not even ask you a word.

Zhao Qingqing chose to propose it today, thinking that no matter what, she would finally get a month's salary. That way you won't get a sentence like everyone else that you can go, and when the salary is calculated, the finances will be calculated and will be sent to you together. In this way, the factory may suppress her salary for a month and a half until the next month. Then her pocket would be dangerous.

"I received the application, and you will do it until the end of this month." It's exactly a month, okay? Zhao

Qing's supervisor was a good talker, and he proposed it, depending on the factory.

"Good!"

Feeling more dry for half a month without a word, Zhao nodded his head lightly and waited out of the production supervisor's office. Zhao Qingqing told Zhao About the fact that he had proposed to resign and was about to leave after about half a month.

There was no immediate reply from Zhao On the other side, and There was no rush for Zhao, who had just received his wages. After getting a check-in card at the department's punch card, Zhao gently and slowly left the car room.

Dressed in a blue overalls, she mingled with a group of familiar colleagues who had just left work, slowly descending the factory stairs. And when they came down, there were many people wearing the same overalls, hurrying up and running.

At the other end of them, at the bright elevator of the factory. There are many young people in suits and white shirts, waiting at the elevator.

In this factory, ordinary workers wear blue tooling. And the various small leaders of the ministry of production, they wear blue-colored tooling with gray edges. As for those who can take the elevator, both men and women have blue suits, white shirts, white badges, and some women also wear custom blue skirts. They are the clerical and technical department of the company, they are the management of the company, not the production department. Most of them are sales, research and development, finance, customer service, personnel, etc., they are the so-called office people.

Even in a factory, it looks like the same hit worker. Those young girls in their twenties, wearing short dresses in suits, their fate and status are also different from those of women workers in factories.

A few days ago, when Zhao Qingqing was eating with another colleague in the factory, the other party was following Zhao Andu was gently complaining. She said she knew a little girl who was a back-office worker, and that little girl graduated from college or was an undergraduate. As a result, they went to their company and worked for only three thousand pieces a month. That little wage was nothing compared to anyone she hadn't studied at university.

Zhao smiled softly and didn't say anything, she didn't tell the new friend. The three thousand pieces of her family were the starting point of her work. As long as she's not too mixed, her salary will only get higher and higher. As long as she jumps ship, her salary will only increase. If you don't mix well in the metropolis, you can borrow other people's academic qualifications, and people can go back to their hometowns. Even if she doesn't return, as long as she has that degree, people can try to take the civil service and career unit. Even if they don't pass the exam, they can borrow their education and find the same job as they do now. And these jobs, as well as these exams, are clearly only for college students. And people like them don't even have the qualifications to apply for the exam.

Maybe you look down on her three thousand just after graduation, but you never understand that her three thousand is what she can make by sitting for eight hours, answering the phone, making reports, statistics, and relying on her brain. And your four thousand and five thousand is what you earn by working fourteen or five hours a day and sitting still.

People are off work, some people are studying, some people are chasing dramas, and some people are eating together. On your side, just work exhausts you, and when you go back, you just want to sleep.

In this place, the starting point of others may be our end point.

Now the social pressure is great, and everyone says that even if a college student has studied, he will be thirty-five years old and forty years old. They will also be unemployed and it will be difficult.

But even if it is difficult, the situation of others. It will certainly be stronger than a truly three-no-middle-aged man who has nothing but age.

A lot of real problems, not light or notsaid, but she understood.

This new friend of hers was in the same car room as her. The two worked together for half a month before they slowly became acquainted. But in half a month, they will be separated. Like this little sister who works in an electronics factory, once the two are separated, there is basically no communication and contact for a lifetime. Therefore, Zhao Qingqing did not say much about the other party's point of view.

Everyone in the world says that reading is useless, but it is actually those who have not read books. And those who have read books and gone to college, even if they have not been satisfied for a while, they have never regretted that they have read books and gone to college.

And reading is really useless, why so many social underclass middle and high. Almost all of them attach so much importance to their children's learning, and almost all of them hope that their children will be admitted to a good university in the future.

Zhao Qingqing did not want to talk too much to a dewy friend who had only known each other for a month, and although she proposed to resign, she also worked normally step by step.

By the 25th of this month, Zhao Qingqing received a call from home on time. The 25th is actually the time when the company paid monthly wages before the original owner.