Chapter 134

Zhao Qingqing hit out more than a hundred million times, and the first person to contact her was not Zhao Bao, but her bank manager.

The other party called her very excitedly to determine why they thought she had pressed zero wrong, and they helped her freeze the transfer or something.

Zhao Gently held the phone and made it clear that she had given the money to Zhao. There was not much to say, and only then did he say that he knew, that Lima had lent money or something.

"Isn't Manager Wang 150 million?" You don't have to do that. I basically earn five or six million a week, which is my salary for a year or more. My ex-husband is in trouble now, and I don't have more, but give him a year's worth of help, and I can still do it.

In fact, if it were a lifespan, Zhao Qing would not have done such a brainless thing as it is now. She felt that the way she would be so excited now should have something to do with her current ability to make money. No matter how many people on the Internet look down on her online goods, but since a long time ago, she has basically maintained a monthly income of five or six million. And in this case, she still doesn't receive any advertising or activities on her now, and basically only carries a piece of money.

Long ago, her bank card deposits had exceeded three hundred million.

For three hundred million dollars, she bought herself a house out of Beijing, and she bought herself a real factory in the suburbs that belonged to them. That factory, like a miniature version of the summer, also had a lot of factory warehouses, as well as a separate four-story office building. In that place, she had actually spent more than a hundred million.

So the remaining hundred million, the price of everyone selling is getting higher and higher. When that price really went from eighty million to one billion, she actually felt a little worthless.

Later, thinking about Zhao, she actually had no way or mood to continue to bid for that place.

Although she said she had more than a hundred million ready, although she did have 150 million on her account. But when that house really went from eighty million to 150 million, Zhao Qingqing did feel inappropriate. So in this case, she might as well take this little money for the time being to help the zhao who obviously needs help.

"Rest assured, you don't have to worry. With that little money, I'll earn it back soon. When I earn more, I'll buy a few financial projects with you. Zhao

Qingqing became acquainted with each other because the other party often called her every five minutes to recommend their bank's financial projects, and occasionally the other party would even come to her studio with gifts to sell. Out of prudence, Zhao Qingqing did not buy a single financial project. But even so, for yourself, that side seems to have always been quite important. What birthday gifts, fake holiday gifts or whatever, as long as she was in Pelican city they would all call and personally send those gifts.

There are many such things, even if they know what their purpose is, Zhao Qing is gradually familiar with each other.

So at this moment, I feel that the other party's emotions are not high, and Zhao Qingqing is the first to comfort the other party in turn.

"Alas, that's all there is to it now."

Zhao Qingqing belonged to their ishida bank super VIP, at this time to see her two months out of three hundred million, the other side can only smile bitterly and agree. But understanding her ability to make money, the customer manager of the network did not dare to say anything inappropriate, and could only laugh and echo.

Zhao Gently chatted with this inexplicable friend, and then waited for Zhao to send her a video invitation. Zhao Qingcai ended chatting with the other party smoothly, and only then did he have a little emotional connection to the video phone with zhao.