Chapter 13

The original owner and the crane have always been neighbors, and the male and female defenses of rural people when they were young were not particularly serious. In the memory of the original owner, they had the experience of lying together in the big bed of the Zhao or the original owner's house together and taking a nap together. Growing up, when they went to play at their classmates, there were also four or five people wearing coats and squeezing on a big bed. Later, the two came out to work, and when they didn't find a job like the last time, they were usually huddled in a small hotel.

The two have been neighbors and classmates since childhood, and they can also be regarded as young plum bamboo horses who know their roots. So in the absence of a way, it is indeed common for two people to sleep next to each other on the train, and to sleep next to each other in a small hotel at the same time.

For this reason, they ended up inexplicably and logically becoming boyfriend and girlfriend. So the last time the two of them went to Pengcheng together and stayed in the 78-block small inn, there was no anger at that time. According to the previous habits of the two, the silent heel slept on a large bed.

The memory of the original Lord, as well as the description of the bird to the age of thirty-one, has not yet left a woman, and is particularly self-respecting. These are the key reasons why Zhao Is light and especially relieved.

But even so, the two of them slept together on the train, occasionally staying with him in an inn, and those things happened only once or twice a year. Now that she has lived with each other for a long time, she is not the real original owner, and she naturally has thoughts in her heart. Naturally, I thought about what to do in order to justifiably occupy the big bed.

At this moment, seeing the male protagonist's interest in putting the futon on the sofa in the living room, Zhao Qingqing naturally felt happy, and his expression changed at once.

Zhao Hu was also particularly able to observe the color, and he remembered what Zhao Qingqing had told him before that she would definitely marry a rich person in the future. And now, the things that she didn't seem to be very enthusiastic about herself, he could actually feel.

But the two of them came together after all, and they had nothing to rely on here but each other. For the sake of safety, and for the sake of two people renting together to save money, they can't really separate for a while.

At this moment, after seeing his own intellectual interest and actively letting go of the bedroom, Zhao, who had been quite cold to him recently, suddenly changed his face. All of a sudden, two months later, the first real smile was revealed.

Zhao He smiled wordlessly, and finally explained that it was more convenient to say so.

"Exactly, indeed!!"

As long as he doesn't squeeze himself, everything else is easy to say. I looked at the wiped-down bed and the half-used closet.

Zhao Qing easily praised Zhao Huang a few sentences, and finally went out happily.

As for the money that the osteo bought electromagnetic oven pots and pans, as well as the mop. After all, he paid the rent deposit first, so Zhao Qingqing didn't care, so he broke the cost.

For the next two days, Zhao Was folding something, and Zhao Qingqing didn't pay much attention.

After turning off her phone, she worked with peace of mind.

Wait until the last day of the end of the month, after the official completion of the job. Zhao Qingqing took his resignation slip and called Zhao Hu. Then zhao came over, and the two of them were like last time, and again you pulled me on my back and folded it again. Zhao easily and completely moved out of that factory.

She did not hand in her salary for the previous month, and even if the original owner often paid his family, he still had more than a thousand private money. In addition, in a few days, I should be able to receive more than four thousand. Therefore, in all of a sudden, there should be more than eight thousand Zhao Qing, and now my heart has suddenly settled down a lot.

She sat on the bed in the small bedroom, slowly packing up her things. Zhao Was wearing jeans and a white T-shirt, sweating profusely to cook for her.

The summer in Pengcheng is a word heat, and they have everything in this house, that is, there is no air conditioning.

Therefore, in a hot tenon, Zhao Qingqing meditated on the natural coolness of his heart, and slowly folded all his luggage with hot sweat.

When they moved, they moved everything they had in the dormitory.

So in this case, as long as Zhao Qingqing simply cleans up, he basically does not buy other things.

Quickly finished packing up his things, Zhao Light's line of sight involuntarily looked outside.

When she first met Zhao Tsurugi, Zhao's hair was a little long, and when the two returned from Longcheng, they were still wearing winter sweaters and feather coats. When they arrived in Pengcheng, the two changed into the factory's blue tooling the next day.

For the next two months, the two men basically didn't wear any other casual clothes.

At this moment, zhao was carrying a low-waisted jeans and wearing a dry white T-shirt. In the past two days, he has secretly cut his hair short and made a small inch of a particularly man's temperament. Zhao Qingqing looked at him now, and there was really a feeling similar to being surprised.

Obviously, the two of them did the work of sitting and moving their fingers and sticking tablets every day, and Zhao Qing sat lightly for two months, and they all had a little belly. But the figure of this person is the kind of good figure that makes people envious of thin clothes and flesh. In addition, in the past two months, he seems to have realized a little whiter. Also, his tall stature of more than one meter and eight meters was blessed. Zhao Qingqing looked at him motionlessly now, and his heart was a little confused.

"Zhao Hu, you have such conditions, do you want to develop the entertainment circle in the past?"

Whether it is resigning now or planning to study in the future, all of this is considered by Zhao Qingqing from his own standpoint. But if you stand in the perspective of Zhao Andi and let him enter the entertainment circle, it is indeed the best for him.

So the tall boy, who was sweating slightly on his hot forehead, took a few plates of cooked dishes to the table and opened his mouth to tell her to eat. Zhao walked slowly and lightly, then picked up a pair of chopsticks and asked silently.

"How is it possible that you are thinking about something?"

Zhao Tsurugi does have the consciousness of growing well, but there are more people in this world who have grown well. And with such conditions as himself, how can he be a star, how can he have the opportunity to be a star, how can he be a star. So after helpless laughter, he gave Zhao a bowl of rice dumplings in a vain attempt to block Zhao Qing's mouth with a large bowl of fragrant rice.

"Why is it impossible, you have one meter and eight now, right?" In terms of height, you are perfectly qualified. Nowadays, people pay attention to thinness and whiteness, and they also have to look handsome and delicate. In all these aspects, you are also qualified. And the entertainment scene is the only place where less emphasis is placed on academics. In that place, as long as you look good enough. Plus you're a little more diligent, a little higher emotional intelligence, and a little bit of acting, basically you can walk across the board. If you can really walk into that circle, then in a few years you will be able to quickly have your own building like the young landlord here. So—"

Zhao whispered, and Zhao Listened wordlessly.

In the middle of the zhao lightly said seriously, he also made his own kung pao chicken and vegetarian fried oil wheat, so that the sword gave her a few chopsticks.

Zhao Qing said this now, only because she had just seen the back of Zhao Hu's hard work to stir-fry her, and she suddenly felt it.

But as he spoke, Zhao Qing felt that this was actually feasible.

Zhao lightly admitted that in this world, the college entrance examination is indeed the most effective way to change a person's fate. But she also had to admit that whether it was her or Zhao Tsurugi, even if she finished reading. Their fate may only be a little better than it is now.

Even if Zhao Hu is uncertain on this side, her ability to go to life is actually to get a college diploma and a teacher certificate. Then he took the career unit examination in Pengcheng and successfully passed into a primary school there. Then it took years to give myself a down payment on a small house on the outskirts of Pelican City.

She can't say badly. But in fact, it is better than before, that is, ordinary, relatively stable life. As for the ability to do a little more harm, she seems to have no more. Then she went on a rampage, to the time of burping at the age of 28. She is just an ordinary person, completely unrelated to the rich and noble.

On the zhao side, no matter whether Zhao gently admits or does not admit it. After he was specially packed in the future, the whole face, and the temperament of his body, was unparalleled. The other party also seized the opportunity as soon as he entered the industry, and in eight years, he mixed into this circle, the real top stream. Later, not only did he flourish in the entertainment circle, but his own various businesses also blossomed. If he hadn't been so successful, he wouldn't have been able to attract the attention of the really rich lady in the book. Even more so, he will seduce the "self" who has been away from him for several years with his money.

And what if he could help the driver who knew him early and tried to get him into the circle sooner?

Then, even if they will be separated. According to Zhao's personality, he will also give himself a large breakup fee. If she hooks up with Zhao Toot to get married or something, then Zhao Tsurugi wants to develop in the entertainment circle without distraction, or he wants to make friends with better people. Then what you can get at that time may not be a little bit. Then, maybe you will become the kind of person who owns a building.

Biting her chopsticks, she looked up motionlessly at the big boy sitting across from her.

At this time, his heart was beating rapidly, and his breathing was slightly short.

Before this, Zhao Qingqing had never thought about helping the male protagonist succeed first. She has never had the idea of getting rich by relying on the male protagonist. Because the other party is Zhao Hu, she prefers a paper person. So most of the time, she's actually good for the other person. She is also following the normal trajectory of the original development, little by little, leading the male protagonist to the Zhuangkang Avenue that he needs to walk.

But now, after a sudden thought. Zhao Qingqing couldn't control himself a little, and he had a complete feeling of why he didn't do it.

I never imagined that I would be so unsustainable. She never imagined that for the resources and money that didn't exist now, she really wanted to push the crane out immediately.

In my heart, I turned back a thousand times, and after a long time, I saw that I had given myself a chopstick tiger skin pepper book in the male protagonist.

Zhao Qing ate rice one by one, and finally made up his mind and opened his mouth slowly: "Zhao Huang, have you ever thought about sending it to sell in the past?" "