Chapter 40

Yesterday, I only cared about feeling the strange emotions of the zhao, and Zhao Qingqing did not have the time to talk to the zhao hao about money properly.

She was able to take all of Zhao's money without hesitation, because she felt that she had left something for Zhao and left business. Relying on those things, and their relatively mature small land business, she felt that the ostrich was definitely hungry. At that time, the tuition that his brother needed, if they worked hard, they could get back quickly. Coupled with the fact that she also bought a cell phone for Zhao Tsurugi, Zhao Qing's heart was indeed frank.

But now that she knows that Zhao Thorn has nothing left, she can't really ignore the other party at all.

In this world, money is the hero's guts, and clothes are saint's hair. Zhao Qingqing never doubted this.

So after a little sleep, after a thorough awakening. Zhao Qing took the time to think carefully about the money. Then even though it was still early, she had transferred five thousand dollars to the ostrich early.

"Zhao Hu, before we do business, the interests of each of us are actually more than ten thousand points. Three months, in fact, about thirty thousand. But in this money, there are also our food and drink expenses, so even if it is ten thousand per person per month. Ten thousand a month, three months is thirty thousand. But of your thirty thousand, you have already taken ten thousand and handed them to your house, and I have given you fifteen thousand to leave at home. Then the last money you have in me is actually five thousand pieces. Now that you've started making money again, I don't want to take you cheaply, so I'm transferring the remaining five thousand to you. You take the money, keep it for yourself, or do a small business yourself.

In fact, when zhao qingqing calculates the account, it is particularly clear.

Those things for Zhao, plus the phone she later sent to the other party. Then the thirty thousand pieces on his side are actually almost the same. If you do that later, she won't take his cheap too much. In this way, when Zhao Hu thinks about this matter later, he will not feel that she is too tough and shrewd.

But this kind of imagination is based on the fact that the two have not seen each other for a while. Now that the two of them had met so quickly, in such a situation, Zhao Qingqing naturally would not count the birthday gift he had given to Zhao Hu in it. In this way, it is indeed a bit too much.

"Put this money where you are first, I don't need to use it for a while." Last night, our manager gave me all my salary for seven days of this month. Add to that the last month's salary I just received two days ago, and I now have more than six thousand. Zhao

Hao replied quickly, but did not collect money.

Zhao, who had just woken up and was still lying on the bed, saw his message lightly and suddenly got up, and then she did not hesitate to call Zhao.

"Hey, gentle—"

"What does it mean that he gave you seven days' wages?" Did he fire your fish, or did you resign? Working

in a foreign country is really not a simple way to work. Because they are all foreigners, they are working, and they naturally have to consider the problem of accommodation and eating. And once you leave a company that eats or packs, the first and foremost question you face is where you're going to live next and where you should eat your next meal. In fact, the most important thing in eating and living is the problem of accommodation.

In such a situation, after seeing the zhao hu's response so wrong, how could Zhao Qing not be worried.

She sniffed at the chicken that had just fallen asleep and asked Zhao With some seriousness.

Zhao Hu, who was sitting in the bus, was stunned for a moment, and then slowly replied, "My job, it is not a simple warehouse manager." If it were just a warehouse manager, I would be a newcomer to the past, and the wage would not have been able to reach five thousand. I'm there, and I need to sit in front of the computer and type out the inventory list. In addition to this, when the goods arrive, I also need to move and inventory. This reluctance is also considered to be the work of the warehouse. But because the company is small, with only one floor and one floor of factory buildings, the company's staff is seriously insufficient. So when the company is going to ship, it will be me who will send the goods out. Sometimes there are too many lists, and I still have to get on the machine to do it with everyone. If the company comes in the middle of the night, no matter what time, I will have to help unload the goods. In

the morning, it is exactly the time for countless migrant workers to get up early and go to work.

Zhao Que sat in an unusually crowded bus, clutching his suitcase. Regardless of his words, the subconscious mind pays full attention to his full car. Keep bowing your head, keep talking slowly, "Last night, because I wanted to see you, I temporarily silenced the phone, and I didn't get a call from our manager. When I saw a few of his phone calls and voices on my way back, I felt bad. Sure enough, when I turned the phone back, he scolded me on the phone. He said I was an idiot who could only eat and take money, not work.

He spoke too much, and I argued twice without holding back. When we argue, we argue in the company's work group. He probably felt like I was in front of dozens of people in the company and didn't give him face. So when I came back to God, he kicked me out of the company. Later, he sent me a separate message saying I had been fired and that he wouldn't have to go to work today. I thought he was just talking casually, and when I saw him today and said something nice, he would let me in and go to work. But when I went to work early in the morning, I realized that I couldn't get through the company gate anymore, and there was no information about me in the access control system there. Anyway, that's it, but no matter what, in the end he gave me all my seven days' salary, which is also a blessing in disguise. The

young brother who was so angry early in the morning took the phone and leaned against the window, and wrote in a miserable confession.

Look at his youthful and childish appearance, look at the black suitcase that really sits under his feet, and the large black backpack he holds in his arms.

Many of the passengers in the trunk, packed into sardines, couldn't help but sigh. Some of the righteous are already shaking their heads and whispering to the evil capitalists.

When everyone was breathing for the little brother they didn't know, they thought about their own situation, and many people were secretly happy in their hearts. Fortunately, although it is hard to go to work, I will not be called up in the middle of the night to unload the goods. Nor will it be easily dismissed by its own boss.

"Brother--"

People are actually easily deceived by appearances, and zhao looks too handsome and too zhouzheng. He is not the modern fashion youth that is popular nowadays, but the type that looks particularly handsome and upright, and feels particularly clean and comfortable when he sees it. Seeing his dry and clean hair and overly handsome cheeks, a lady standing beside him was already agitated, and there was already a rush to introduce him to the work.

But later, after realizing that the other party had not finished the call, the other party subconsciously calmed down and waited for a while.

"Oh, are you still in the water retrograde?" How can the people you are now leading are those who are inexplicable! The

strangers around Zhao, after hearing what Zhao Said, could worry about him and enthusiastically wanted to introduce him to another salary. Under such circumstances, how could Zhao Qing, who had known Zhao Qingqing for so long, not be concerned and angry.

After gritting his teeth and teeth, Zhao Qingqing got out of bed with a phone call and confirmed, "So you're out of the company now?" You're so noisy over there, you're on the bus, right? If I don't call, where did you originally plan to go? Pulling a broken suitcase, where do you want to go? It

may be that if you think that if you don't contact the other person, the other party may not contact you. Then suddenly, The tone of the chaffiness became bad.

"Me, I don't want to go into the factory anymore, I want to continue the business." But you don't want to concentrate on studying the exam now, so I just contacted Shen San, who has a room and a hall in the small area behind your neighborhood. He promised to take me in temporarily, and said that if I wanted, I could help him temporarily, and do it with him for the time being! Zhao

took the phone and continued to explain.

Zhao listened lightly, and subconsciously frowned: "Don't go to him, go to him, he can bully you to death." Your character, your past, the things you do to clean up and sanitation, it's all yours。 Instead of serving others, you might as well find a house for yourself, or share a room with others yourself, so that you can save yourself the help of others. "

When you go out, you have rented an apartment yourself, what you have shared with strangers and acquaintances, and you have actually experienced it.

She didn't know the situation of others, but her experience was that even if you spend money, don't rely on others to save the so-called squeeze. And the benefits of renting a house and renting a small house by yourself are completely better than sharing a house. But if you must share a house, it is better to find strangers than to find acquaintances to share a room.

Maybe others have different experiences with this. But Zhao, who had shared a room with friends and colleagues before, had indeed received lessons. Therefore, at this moment, after hearing that Zhao Hu was going to live with Shen San first and help him temporarily, Zhao Qing lightly turned against it subconsciously.

"But I—"

"Where are you now?" If you're near me, you get out of the car. Then you put something in my room first, and we go outside to have an early meal and discuss. Enthusiastic

people who wanted to introduce Zhao Gong to his work did not find the opportunity to talk to Zhao Zheng'er Bajing in the end.

After zhao hao arrived at the station and carried the suitcase down, the other party looked at the strong arm that zhao hao held the phone line very beautifully, and the super high, over-standard body that was obviously more than one meter eight, and he secretly sighed subconsciously.

And the Zhao He, who was holding the mobile phone, got off the bus and went straight to Zhao Qing's place as he wished.

While Zhao Qing was washing and changing clothes, Zhao Hu knocked on the door of the happiness community 403.

"Xiao Zhao, you are here to find a light--"

Qin Yun, who got up early in the morning, was feeding Xiao Bao's breakfast, and when she saw that it was Zhao Qing's boyfriend who knocked on the door, she subconsciously frowned. But soon she regained her expression and warmly invited Zhao to come in.

"Without Sister Qin, I just ran out of work and wanted to put some luggage here." As for going in, I won't go in!

Yesterday Zhao Qing also briefly introduced the situation here, knowing that the other party was jealous of this, Zhao Bao instinctively refused.

"Yes, he doesn't have to come in, let's go out now!"

Hearing the sound of the sound lightly, there was no hesitation at all. After reaching out to take Zhao's things, she quickly took everything from Zhao to her room. Then she said goodbye to each other directly.

The two of them went downstairs together under The watchful eye of Sister Qin, and when they got downstairs, Zhao Qingqing expressed his appreciation for Zhao Hu's knowledge.

"Don't look at Sister Qin just very warmly invited you, but people are actually just meaning to be polite." She has a baby under three years old, and she's particularly conservative, paying special attention to the type of personal privacy and security. If you do come in this time, maybe you're gone, she's starting to worry a lot. So this kind of house where two girls live, you really don't go in the best. It

may be the reason why the elderly man became a teacher, or it may be that he is seven or eight years older than zhao in his bones. Anyway, when facing young Zhao, Zhao Qingqing always talked in a similar teaching tone.

And Zhao Hu, this time, like countless times before, nodded his head knowingly.

As soon as he saw his expression like this, Zhao Qing felt very useful in his heart. Then because of his appearance, he wasted a night last night without reading, and this morning seems to have wasted things, and Zhao Qingqing temporarily did not count.

"Let's go to that KFC, and we'll eat and talk."

Zhao, who had a little spare money in his hand, did not aggrieved himself at all, and pulled the bird and walked to the best breakfast restaurant in the neighborhood.

Since he had fallen with the family, he did not have to give the family to the ostrich, and he did not hesitate to follow in as before.

The two entered the store and chose a good location by the window, after ordering the most standard and cheapest morning set meal. Then Zhao Qing was careful and asked Zhao Again about last night's situation.

Zhao Hu sat across from Zhao, squeezing his phone and talking about last night's events with this morning's events.

Of course, at the last minute, he reiterated that he did not want to enter the factory for the time being, and wanted to continue the business.

"Come, I'll give you an analysis of this!"