Chapter 91-100

Zhao Light and Zhao, who put simple small backpacks in the hotel, were eaten lunch at a particularly famous fire potty shop in The Capital.

After suddenly receiving Sister Qin's call, it didn't take long for Zhao to enter the small bag and realize that he was looking for a place to call her alone.

But there were so many people who realized this place, and that's just after she went out. In the end, Zhao Qingqing didn't care about the Zhao Hu sitting across from him, and said directly, "Sister Qin, this also depends on what you mean." You see if you have that feeling about Sansan, and if you feel that since you are turned on, contact him. No feeling, he's coming from afar, and you need to tell him too. It's all up to you anyway, but if it were mine, I'd think about it.

You look at the figure of Sansan, that face, people are more or less a little brother of the leper. When hippie smiles, people can be cute. When you are serious and serious, people are more responsible. If you have the slightest thought about him, you should actually think about it. And you have an advantage with him, which is that you know his mom now. When we were together before, didn't her mother ever say that Xinxin would be her grandson? She is a little bit disdainful of Jiang Lin, want to match your meaning, right? If that's the case, I suggest you find the time to try it out.

If there is family support, plus the other person has indeed said that they like you. Your current work is to stay together every day, and Xinxin is completely familiar with their family. So I suggest you try it if other strangers. I certainly wouldn't suggest it casually, and it's also possible to encounter perverted paranoia inexplicably. But Shen San and I have known Zhao Hu for more than two years, and you have known him for a year and a half, right? So you should at least try it out with him, and it's right to be together, and it's not right to make it clear. At least this will not happen, and we girls are most afraid of talking about love and encountering perverted and troublesome things. Zhao

Qing gently held up the phone and talked, while she was holding her phone in one hand and the cup in front of her in the other.

Zhao Hu had already burned a lot of ingredients, and he took the small bowl of the two of them and listened to Zhao's soft speech while pouring things in.

When he heard Zhao Qing say something about Shen San and Cool, Zhao Lima revealed a look of disbelief in front of Zhao Qing.

After finding out that he saw the lightness of his expression, he didn't dump him at all and continued to talk to Qin Yun. Zhao Bao, who had just shown a clear expression of disbelief, only slightly retracted, so as not to grasp the fact that it was obviously incorrect.

Later, after hearing Zhao Qingqing say what Sansan's parents, especially their mother, especially liked Sister Qin, with the support of the family, she would be much more relaxed in the future. Obviously feeling the tassels in this regard, I no longer dare to have any bad reactions. She obediently gave Zhao a light snack on what she liked to eat, and after feeling that the pot was a little empty, she continued to serve.

"Zhao Hu, what did you just say?"

Compared to the endless morning, this phone call was not too long, at most five minutes.

When he put away his mobile phone and picked up the chopsticks again, Zhao Qingli asked Zhao Lu, who had just raised his eyebrows and made his eyes glaze over.

"It's okay, it's just that you keep calling and ignoring me, and I'll make a fool of yourself."

When Zhao Hu was talking, he pointed to what he had pulled out with chopsticks, signaling Zhao to eat lightly while speaking.

"So much?"

Seeing the hill-like thing in the small bowl, Zhao Qing's attention was shifted a little, and he was subconsciously surprised.

"Not much, just that, you eat slowly."

Looking at zhao who had obviously become thinner and thinner recently, the crane holding the chopsticks lowered his conscious eyebrows.

Later, he said it lightly, but also bowed his head and obediently began to eat. Zhao Gongcai smiled, and gave her some of the freshly burned fat cattle rolls.

"Did you just call Sister Qin?" Listen to what you mean, Sansan ran to Sister Qin's house? Because his stomach was

hungry, he was grasping for time to eat Zhao nodded lightly and subconsciously. After eating two bites, she smiled and re-said that Shen San could not contact Sister Qin and directly took the car to go there.

"From our side to Sister Qin's side, it takes six or seven hours to take the car, and it is difficult for him."

Zhao Qing said happily, and Zhao Hu also said something along with The Lucky Society.

But after the two of them were happy for a while, Zhao Qingli quickly woke up: "Look, I should hurry to recruit people for the studio."

Zhao

Qingyi understood that in the case of their long absence from the studio, it was impossible for the studio to always have a control.

In the past, although the studio had three shen family brothers. But in addition to them, Zhao Qingqing trusted sister Qin the most.

The whole studio situation is basically inside Sister Qin and outside shen san.

Because the two had no relationship at all before, Zhao Qing and Zhao Qing could easily let go and let them be responsible for it all the time.

But if Sister Qin talks about falling in love with Sansan, then in a sense, the whole small studio has become a real family workshop. This is just a taboo for the development of enterprises.

"I'll contact Yuan Xing later and ask him to find us a new studio as soon as possible."

Zhao Qingqing's salary on this side is completely fine, she will not be able to recruit people for a long time, and the office environment is indeed a big reason.

Now everyone is very defensive, and the average person just needs to come and interview. Seeing that the office was in the residential building, the first reaction was to rush to the pyramid scheme and fraud. In the end, even if people come in with a bold face and see that your studio is only a few people and the place is only so small, people instinctively doubt whether your place will go closed at any time, and they will choose to consider it at the first time. And there is indeed such a thing in this world, the first time you look for a job, you look at the office environment and then you look at the salary. In this case, the environment they have now is indeed the existence that people choose to pass off at first sight.

"Well, then you'll fight later." If he's busy there, we can also find other intermediaries. Or maybe we play two days less and go back to find our own house later, which is also OK.

Throughout the New Year, Zhao Qingqing here is a ten-day holiday for everyone in the studio. These ten days, if they can thoroughly select the studio. Then wait for everyone to come back and work directly in the new office. Then she took the time to recruit employees, recruit them, take them for a few days, and talk about the two projects she was interested in. When the school starts, she will go back. This is actually the best arrangement, so at the time of speaking, Zhao Qingqing is already a little bit stupid.

"I'll be in touch with him later, and as for playing, we're still playing normally." I haven't been with you for a long time, and I want to accompany you well. In

the past six months, the time that the two have really spent together has been very short, and the zhao feels have not exceeded ten days. So at this moment, he is really in the mood of wanting to make up. And the other party has been in a bad mood recently, and Zhao Hu is suspicious that she is too tired lately, so let me think -

"Actually, it is useless to play or not, with you accompanying me, whether it is quietly staying at home, or going out to buy things and shopping together, I feel very good." 」

Zhao, who was eating lightly, suddenly came such a sentence.

Her expression was faint and seemed particularly natural. It was clear that she was speaking truthfully based on her true thoughts.

But Zhao Hu listened to her words, but squinted his eyes, and once again he had the idea of his wife being well-behaved, and he wanted to reach out and touch it again。

Thinking like this in my heart, I saw that after saying nice things, I didn't feel it, and I continued to bow my head and eat quickly with my lover. In the end, Zhao Hu also put out his hand according to his own ideas.

And this time, Zhao Qingqing actually felt it earlier.

Feeling that Zhao Hu's expression was not right, when his hand reached over, Zhao Gently reflexively stretched out his chopsticks.

Then, after suddenly grabbing the fingers of the two outstretched hands of the Zhao Crane, Zhao Lilima opened his mouth wide and showed an expression of disbelief.

"Wow, oh wow, oh my admiration!!"

Why Zhao Qingqing was so excited, Zhao Hao fully understood. Therefore, not long ago, he played the zhao bird of the big man, and Li Ma closed his hand while wiping his hands with a paper towel, while holding his fist to make an admiring look.

"Does this mean that I also have a bit of martial arts skills?"

When Zhao Hu's hand came over, Zhao Qingqing really just subconsciously shook it. In her consciousness, the most she could do was to squeeze his hand, and at this moment, after suddenly holding his hand, Zhao Qingqing really felt quite unbelievable and quite surprised.

Two people in love together, as if they are really happy about doing anything. Just because of such a boring moment, the time after that, the chopsticks were changed to eat lightly, and the zhao cranes who did not pinch The light face of Zhao felt very happy.

Because of this, Zhao Hao took the opportunity to tell Zhao a funny story about the last time he was filming.

One thing, said on the phone, is completely different from saying it to your face.

In the old days, when Zhao Said Something on His Side, Zhao Qing would feel bored when he listened to it. Then listening, her expression was a little perfunctory. When Zhao was not paying attention, she spent most of the time on a video to let Zhao say to herself, while she herself was doing her other small things in private.

But now, when he sees Zhao's eyebrows dancing at the table, he shoots the funny story of hanging Weah.

Because you can clearly feel the excitement and happiness of the other party, because you can really feel the emotions of the other party. Suddenly, the lightness of the things that I had previously felt bored seemed to be different now.

Therefore, when Zhao Hu excitedly said the game, Zhao Qingqing held the chopsticks and listened with a smile and was particularly happy to listen.

The two spent more than two hours eating dinner, and then after settling the bill, they wrapped up and left the famous fire pot shop.

In the middle, even if the two were pulled by a waiter on the other side to take a photo, Zhao Qing and Zhao Were not angry, and they were happy.

In winter, everyone wears a thick coat, even in the relatively hot place of the capital, most of them wear feather clothes.

In winter, not only do they wear feather jackets, but there are also many people who wear masks and scarves.

For this reason, the same light and dirty people who wear feather jackets and masks are not at all conspicuous.

So after arriving at the famous ancient town in the capital, they went hand in hand and took a good look.

In fact, the so-called ancient towns, especially those built in the city, have long lost their original taste.

Most of those places are quaint from the outside. But by the time it went in, it was actually surrounded by modernization and commercialization.

Like Zhao Qing and Zhao Zhao are now strolling around the place, although the stone door they have just entered is specially antique, looking special with an ancient taste. But when they entered, when they saw one modern thing after another inside, and a variety of stalls that were almost indistinguishable from the night market outside, the hearts of tourists were actually not too surprised.

But Zhao Qing and the osterians came to the capital today, and the first stop they planned was to see the zoo, and the second stop was to walk around the metropolitan area.

So the two people who didn't really go out of the city could only play together in the end.

"Look, you see!!"

Over shopping, buying things is definitely indispensable.

Looking at a scarf-buying storefront from a distance, it feels like you're a little bit worse than someone else. Zhao Gently pulled the crane over, and then he was on the small stall of the ancient city in the city. Zhao gently pulled the crane and tried several scarves for him, and tried several of them himself, and finally both of them chose the gray sheepscreen scarf that matched their clothes the best.

In fact, it is not sheep silk, Zhao Light and Zhao Most of the Night can not be distinguished.

I just felt that the scarf was very good with the clothes, and finally the two of them paid a huge sum, one fifty-five pieces, and bought both scarves.

In the so-called town of the city, the two bought scarves together, and together they bought two pairs of furry gloves that could expose their fingers. Later, Zhao Qingqing saw the so-called hand-embroidered skirt, and spent 69 pieces to buy a handmade skirt that the discerning person could see as a machine, and then the two of them bought the fruit outside. In the end, we ended the day's trip and went home together.

The first day to see the bear cat, to see the small town in the city.

The next day, the two checked the travel guide and went to other real ancient towns in the county near the capital.

While there is also some commercialization in those places, it is true that the farther away there is, the less it is vandalized.

No matter where the two went, they directly looked for a taxi.

Because they don't have a limited time when they play, and they don't have a way to play a few attractions in a day, they are very happy to play for the first two days.

But on the third day, the guest who was waiting for them suddenly posted a Weibo post revealing the whereabouts of the two.

The two received a call from Zhao He's agent, and finally they could only return home on horseback.

"Go back, will you accompany me to find a house?" The studio place, I still want to make my own decisions. On this

return, Zhao Qing and Zhao Qing still chose to take the plane. When the two of them were waiting for the plane together carrying many things they had bought in recent days, Zhao Qingqing said this to Zhao.

Zhao Was in favor of the nod, but waited for the two to return the next morning. After Zhao Qing opened his eyes lightly, he was dragged by Zhao Huang, who had risen early, to the First People's Hospital in Pengcheng.

"Before renting a house, let's see the doctor. I'll check my head, and you'll check it here too, just in case. Zhao Hu

obviously remembered what the two of them said years ago, and it was okay to check more, so Zhao Qingqing did not object, and followed Zhao Hu to the hospital early in the morning.

Even during the Spring Festival, there were still as many people in the hospital as usual.

Looking at the various people in the hospital who were almost sad, Zhao Qing felt that he was not sick and saw a doctor, and he was a little embarrassed.

But even if you feel that you should not have a big problem, it should just be an endocrine disorder that you guessed. ZhaoLightly and honestly followed Zhao, the two also carried out a series of examinations.

The two first hung a neurology, and then, on the advice of the doctor, Zhao Tsurugi switched to the brain department to shoot CT again. After Zhao Qingliang's side, the doctor asked Zhao Qingliang some blood and urine routine examinations, asked her a few more questions, and then asked her to go to their Chinese medicine hospital.

The two of them were originally examined together, but in the end, because of the doctor's advice, the two were separated.

But because the two came together, there was no hurry. When it came time to hang up the number on the phone, Zhao Qingqing temporarily hung up the number on the phone, and first accompanied Zhao To the doctor.

The two twisted in circles, and CT reported to the brain doctor's side, which said that zhao was completely fine. In the end, the doctor's meaning is simply a bit of a psychological effect, so he scares himself.

Zhao Hu checked around the side, but there was no result.

But the ct in the skull was completely normal, which also made Zhao Qing and Zhao Qing breathe a sigh of relief.

Later, the two looked for each other and went to the Chinese Medicine Department of the First Hospital, which was a bit remote. In this hospital, TCM is obviously a less important place.

But even so, this side examined Zhao Qing, and really asked a question, and finally came to a conclusion.

"Overthinking hurts the spleen and stomach." Usually, think less about some that have not arrived. Don't stress too much at work, and don't get depressed too often. When you're okay, go out and sunstring more. If you have the conditions, you can get a puppy or something. That way, you can also walk yourself while walking your puppy. There is also work not too tired, do not always eat the last meal without eating, and there is also an early meal must be eaten.

That's right, the puppy I just said would have no conditions. You can also keep a few small fish, and if you don't have to look at the baby fish, your mood will become much better. Anyway, don't think too much, young people want to open up a little bit and don't be depressed. Eat well, sleep well, sunbathe every day, be happy every day, and don't put too much pressure on yourself. The old Chinese medicine doctor, who was

completely on the Internet and did not follow the stars, rubbed his head and explained slowly.

Zhao Qing only felt that he should be menstrual irregular or endocrine disorders, and so on after the other party diagnosed such a result. She subconsciously showed a suspicious, obvious look of disbelief.

Listening to the old doctor's words, Zhao Hu's eyebrows were subconsciously locked: "Doctor, do you mean that she mainly thinks too much?" Because I think too much, my spleen and stomach are not good? "It

can also be said that Yousi hurts the spleen and stomach, and the spleen and stomach are the foundation of the acquired nature and the source of qi and blood biochemistry." She thought too much, and naturally had no appetite. If there is no appetite, the spleen and stomach are naturally not good. The spleen and stomach also affected the qi and blood, and the qi and blood were lacking, and she had no spirit at all. If the mental state is not good, people will be anxious, and this anxiety is anxious, is not even sleep affected?

Can't sleep, are you still in a good mood? Can you still do a good job? Or can you eat and live well? Doesn't it end up being called mentally weak and depressed? So this is actually a circle, young people you are depressed about what? Good age, good love, good food and drink, good to go outside to play. Why do you think too much every day? It's not good to eat, and I put too much pressure on myself. Today's children don't know what's going on, they can't figure it out. The

old doctor, who had been talking to Zhao Hu, finally turned his head and spoke lightly and secretly.

Zhao lightly thought that she had a good meal, and she also occasionally went out to the sun. She even wanted to tell the other party loudly that she was physically and mentally very good, and that she was particularly open and talkative. She's just been out of tune for the last two months, so the endocrinology is not good.

But finally, after Standing behind her, Zhao Hao took the lead in talking about her possible menstrual irregularities in the past two months.

It's hard to be a little embarrassed, and in the end, I don't say anything. Let the two old masters, who add up to seventy, discuss with her what kidneys, spleens and stomachs are not good, and things that will definitely affect the endocrine aunt.

The two spent almost half a day hanging numbers and various checkups.

In the end, there was no problem on the side of the ostrich.

And when it came to Zhao Qingqing, the last two spent thousands of pieces to buy a lot of Chinese medicine bags back. In addition to the Chinese medicine conditioning package, the doctor also prescribed some pills like what kind of idle pills and spleen pills.

The young man was suddenly detected for such a problem, and Zhao Qingqing still had a little feeling that they had been pit by the doctor.

When the two finally walked out of the hospital and slowly went to the taxi together. Zhao Qingqing didn't know what was embarrassing, anyway, in the end, she was a little embarrassed to talk about it. "That qiao pill I know, I had a colleague eat it before." But people seem to use it to treat breast hyperplasia, but I don't actually have this problem.

"I know, but the doctor says it can also treat chest and loss of appetite caused by overconsideration."

Looking at the smile in front of him, it was obvious that he did not notice the severity of the problem. Zhao Almost wanted to act like a TV show, grabbed her shoulder and asked her, what was she thinking about that day? What is she thinking? What is she worried about? The two were getting better and better now, and there was something worth her to think about.

But when you think of what the doctor said, let people keep their mood happy and don't be stressed.

In the end, Zhao He could only smile and tell Zhao that these medicines were all regulated. If you have nothing to eat, you will not have any impact.

Upon returning from the hospital, Zhao Qingqing had a strange feeling of embarrassment that he had pierced his mind.

After zhao hao sat back for a long time, he began to open his notebook and busied himself in the small conference room. He sighed helplessly, and finally he could only put on a feather jacket, wear a mask, and go to the neighborhood to find the special kind of small medicine jar that stewed Chinese medicine.

That special kind of small jar, the rural feel can be seen everywhere. But in the city, especially in a metropolis like Pengcheng, it is unexpectedly difficult to find.

Zhao Went to the supermarket and did not find it, and searched for several small selling groceries nearby and did not find it.

In the end, Zhao Had to ask shen san, a native who had originally lived here.

The two had been talking normally, but finally when Shen San asked him why he was looking for that kind of stew pot.

Today has been controlling emotions, has been showing a particularly calm in front of Zhao Qing and the doctor. This time is a little unstoppable, and then in front of a good friend I have known for two years. Zhao He was a little unsure, and asked him for confirmation: "Sansan, tell me the truth, do you feel that I am light and light?" Do you think I'm a qualified good husband in her eyes? When she's with me, will she feel particularly stressed and unhappy at all? Will this situation be so serious that she can't eat well and sleep well, or is it possible that she is depressed to the point of hurting her body? "