Chapter 37

"Huh?? Zhao Tsurugi? You are a zhao light!! In

front of you in the middle of the night suddenly appears a woman with a tight body full of bags, even her face covered with clothes and masks, will you be frightened?

Anyway, I was watching the stall, and when I saw that no one stole the lazy Shen San for a while, I was really frightened. When the reaction came out, he was immediately happy: "The ostrich has been gone for a month, and a month ago he gave me everything. You guys are in this big way, and then I'm going to take it! Shen

San, who had been doing business with Zhao Qing and lightly, had inexplicably come out, inexplicably followed them to sell the same thing, laughing, as stupid as he looked. But Zhao Qing, who had known him for several months, didn't think he was really stupid.

"When did this happen? At what price did he give you all this?

In Zhao Light's consciousness, she was gone. Her father and his mother should have folded the ostrich, probably to scratch the house goods with him, or go to him a few more times to ask about the specific situation on her side. But if you can't ask, because Zhao Que has his brother on that side. So they should not account for much cheap, and there is a high probability that they will leave soon.

It is written in the original book that Zhao's brother is a particularly intelligent person. The great thing about this man is that he is particularly able to analyze the current situation. Later, Zhao Huang developed, and his parents did not come to the fish, as if they were all reconciled by Zhao's clever brother.

According to the book, zhao tsurugi agent told the heroine. The whole Zhao family, Zhao Hu's brother, is actually the person with the heaviest heart and the most able to do things.

How the man's brother would come to do something, Zhao Qingqing did not know. But she felt that if Zhao's brother really had a brain, he would definitely not go to work in a factory outside. Instead, with the resources that Zhao Tsurugi has, he will continue to make money and continue to fight with Zhao Lima.

So after letting out the hut and the goods in the house, Zhao Qingqing felt that the osterows behind him would definitely do it with his brother Zhao Hu.

And if the two are together, there will be no interest entanglement in the future, and the two will not start. Will Zhao Hun eat the nymph when he arrives, will he really fall out with his family at this time, as written in the original book. To be honest, these things, Zhao Frivolous, actually thought about.

But now the situation is really different.

First, she didn't take all the money from the ostrich, she left more than ten thousand goods for the other party. In this case, as long as the ostrich is willing to work hard, it will certainly be able to earn enough tuition for the ostrich brother's school term, so that the possibility of the ostrich completely falling out with his family is small or gone.

Second, Zhao's brother will come to Pengcheng to work, which is something that did not happen at all in the original book. Although Zhao Lightly thought about the smell of the distant incense, thinking that the two of them stayed together every day and might not quarrel and fight. But these two people are actually brothers born to a father and mother, and it is not possible that the two stay together every day. It is not easy to feel each other, and the feelings are getting better and better, which is also possible.

Anyway, in Zhao's imagination, her stepfather and Zhao's brother came over. Zhao May quarrel with the family, may have a quarrel with his brother, and may also have a little conflict with her father. But it will never be as depicted in the book, completely breaking with the family, and completely cornered.

Think of what is written in the book, what is the after the tsurugi has severed ties with the family. What feels like raw is unsatisfactory, what feels like being alive is not interesting. He also borrowed money to do business, and made a full loss, almost jumping off the building.

When Zhao Qingqing was asking Shen San at this moment, he couldn't help but feel a little worried on his face.

"Well, the time is probably the fifth and sixth of last month, anyway, I can't remember clearly." It was 20% off, and I definitely didn't take his advantage. That day he seemed to say that his brother was sick and hospitalized or something, but he didn't say much anyway, and I didn't ask much. Zhao Qing's

expression made Shen San a little nervous. Seeing that there were no guests for the time being, he told Zhao Qingqing completely about the situation that day. In the end, he told him about the three hundred in a row of the little three wheels directly to him.

"Thank you, I see!"

Zhao listened lightly for a few minutes, then turned and left.

And when he turned around and walked in the crowded night market again, Zhao Qing was rarely confused.

How did Zhao Gong get injured and hospitalized? How could Zhao Hao sell everything because of his brother's affairs? Even if the thing was sold, why in the end, he even sold the tricycle that he particularly liked.

Everything didn't make sense, and in the end Zhao Qingqing had the idea of connecting with Zhao Hu again.

And as soon as he thought that he wanted to contact Zhao Bao again, Zhao Qing's instincts hesitated.

Today if she saw Zhao Here with his brother, doing business together. Or maybe his brother was gone, and he was like Shen San, a person with a spirit and spirit to do business. In high probability, Zhao Qing should not be connected to Zhao Hu.

In fact, people have selfish intentions, they all hate trouble, and they all subconsciously avoid profit and harm.

With the current Zhao, sometimes Zhao Qing does feel very tired. Today's Zhao Gong, even if he is smart and listens, he is still a half-sized child who has just been out of society for two or three years.

He actually didn't understand why Zhao Qingqing hated his family so much, and he actually had great hopes for his family. So sometimes, even if he doesn't say it, he will give Zhao a light. The two came out to work together, he was right to pay the family, Zhao Qingqing because of a little thing, completely ignored the family, in fact, it was the wrong feeling. Even though he never said this, Zhao Qingyi was vaguely aware of it.

There is also a connection with the current Zhao Tsurugi, which means that she is going to be moved to have contact with the Tsurugi's family. And there is a connection with Zhao's family, in fact, her family can contact her through Zhao's parents. No, this time they went straight to this place through Zhao's family. If she hadn't left immediately, her life would have been a mess again.

Zhao, who has a good relationship with his family, is troublesome in Zhao's light-hearted view. It was that kind of thing, and it was related to him, and she had no way to really get rid of the special existence of her original family.

For the existence of her father and stepmother, Zhao Qingqing never thought much and was worried.

The world was like that, if she was found by those two. The other person gave her a few slaps in front of people, or simply stole all the money from her. At that time, even if she shouted, she directly called the police. When the police heard about their relationship, they would most likely accuse her of not understanding things. When someone beat her, it was a crime or a crime. But the man she called Daddy beat her, it may be a category of domestic violence, and then the police may just mean to say it.

Anyway, zhao qingqing had already experienced such a thing before. Knowing that staying away from them is actually the best option to stay away from them until you are completely strong. So from the beginning, the purpose of her embrace was never to be found by them, and never to be connected to them. If they really want to contact her, go through the legal process. Then if the law must make her take on some so-called child obligations. She would only give them a little money as the law stipulated. The rest, she didn't want to care about anything.

Her handling of things in this way is a lesson from her lifelong experience.

But on Zhao's side, he has no experience or lessons in this area.

So in the eyes of the other party, she is actually a little too desperate and sensitive. Maybe this person still exists, bringing her parents together with her, and he can still reconcile his thoughts from it.

This matter came to mind only after Zhao Qingqing.

Anyway, the current Zhao Bird was not the one she had seen in the book. Experienced the grind and burn of timeBaptism becomes particularly good and attractive presence.

If the 31-year-old Zhao In the original work, the top value is ten, the degree of smoothness is ten, the degree of wealth is ten, and the charm value of the body is also very.

Then the current Zhao Tsurugi may only be six or seven points in the original work, and the degree of slippage may be two. The degree of wealth is not at all, and the charm value of the body may be four or five points.

A woman who likes a man cannot really like a man who is worthless. What happens to others, Zhao Is not very clear. But if the zhao in the original work is not written by the author who is rich, tall, attractive, and particularly capable of doing things, how can Zhao Qingqing be as crazy as a little girl with a piece of paper. If it is followed, it is not written, and the ostrich is basically not connected to the family in the later period. How could she have it from the bottom of her heart, Zhao He felt really good about this person.

She herself does not have much contact with her family, and she asks that the person she is looking for does not have much contact with her family. Because she had already been hurt once in her family, she was particularly repulsive to her family and trouble. Others who are in a situation like her may be particularly hungry for family and warmth. You may be looking for someone, and you want to find a family that is particularly happy and has a special number of family members. But Zhao Qingli here, she is congenitally rejecting these.

In her opinion, family is actually trouble.

Instead of integrating into other people's families, going to other people's places to get warm, she would rather find someone as lonely as her. If she couldn't find it then, she'd rather be alone all the time, saving her trouble.

This, in fact, is the real reason why she has been 28 years old in her life and has not been in a relationship.

In reality, there is a group of people who say that when looking for someone, they must find the kind that does not have a parent.

Maybe others just say this and think about it, but in fact, Light Light himself thinks so.

She was an extremely selfish person, her own family was like this, and it was impossible for her to serve other people's fathers and mothers, and it was impossible for other people's fathers and mothers to continue to discipline her.

But in reality, such a situation is actually unattainable. Such a thing, just think about it. When she really misses such a person, she may also wonder if there will be any accidents or dangers when she really has nothing like this.

Anyway, in reality, for its own reasons. In the end, Zhao Qingqing actually held the idea of not marrying for a lifetime, and living in peace and stability for a lifetime.

This is the main purpose of her lifelong life to buy a house of her own.

The world is so big, her only wish is that no one pays attention to her, no one bothers her. Let her be alone, have a small house, have a serious job that can support herself, and let her live simply.

But what no one expected was that she had become a light in the world.

The trouble of the last life, this life she did not want to experience again. She just wants to learn the lessons of her life and go straight to the most stable and final step.

On the emotional side, if you have not read the novel, you know that Zhao Tsurugi will become particularly good in the future. And he knows that in the future, zhao will definitely fall out with his parents. Otherwise, Zhao Qingqing would certainly not think too much about it, and would definitely leave.

Either way, they didn't separate afterwards.

The two live together, and Zhao Gong, who is only 21 years old, also let Zhao Qingqing see some shining points as the male protagonist.

This person, sometimes disagrees with her, knows that respect and silence are golden.

This man, even if he sometimes steals and does not work, is quite diligent most of the time. When the other party was sweating profusely in the small kitchen, Zhao Qingqing felt that he was very good.

This man, he also knows thoughtfulness and gentleness. When he comes to menstruation, he will carry you home with water. Go back, he'll mess around the room, and then he'll actually get you a glass of red sugar water. Even in those days, he would pay special attention to your situation and would not let you do heavy work or expose you to any cold water. He's not the kind of guy who knows you're uncomfortable and will only yell for you to drink hot water and get you to take your medicine. He is the kind of person who will indeed pour hot water on you, and who will shout at the same time that he has already placed the pill next to you.

He was also a little upright gentleman, and in the memory of the original Lord, he only held the hands of the other when there were many people. Only when there are many people in the car, take the opportunity to protect each other. And in Zhao Qing's own memory, summer every night on her bath came out. The man was either rummaging on the balcony or he was already sleeping with his eyes closed and pretending to be asleep.

The summer in Pengcheng is particularly hot, and Zhao Qingqing is very careful about wearing at first, but then he wears it very casually and coolly without knowing it. But even in this case, zhao terriers will subconsciously pay attention to their own eyes and vision. He knows respect and restraint, which makes Zhao Feel Safe. Later she trusted them completely, and when she slept, she almost never really worried.

When the two go out shopping, the person also knows that the girl takes the initiative to pay for it herself. Even in the original owner's memory, the two went out to buy things and go shopping, but in fact, it was always a zhao who paid for it alone. Even the original owner sent several gifts to the birds, in fact, the original owners were responsible for selection, and the zhao was responsible for giving money. But in this case, both men still felt that this was a gift from the original owner to the ostrich.

When the two of them are doing business, Zhao Hu even has his own ideas. But in the end, just feel that Zhao is right to say it lightly. He hardly got too entangled, and then he went along with Zhao. The money the two of them earned, he really dared to give everything to Zhao Qingqing. Such a thing, Zhao Dare. But if you let Zhao Light lightly come by herself, she will not give the money she earns to others completely. She would never, too, tell anyone else her bank card password.

Today is when she reads the other person's good, and does not fold the other party too much. But if, as in the original book, she took all his deposits at once and directly pulled away all the goods in the hut and disposed of them. When the time comes, what should he do!

Anyway, on Zhao Hu's body, Zhao Qingqing did feel different from what he had been doing for a long time, and he was indeed a little moved by him.

So even if you still feel that the current male protagonist is troubled, even if there is still a little bit of a thought in the depths of the heart that does not want to care about the male protagonist. But in the end, Zhao Qing, who walked out of the small night market, still beat the familiar number that had only been playing for a few months, but had been deeply imprinted in his mind.