Chapter 27

The air is filled with a faint kitchen aroma, with a distinctly special flavor of chili noodles and garlic, and even a hint of sauerkraut.

Although Zhao Qingqing stayed in Pengcheng for a long time, she was a Longcheng person in her bones. Most of the people in that part of Longcheng still like to eat pasta. The rural people in that place pickled a lot of sauerkraut in winter. Usually, during breakfast, lunch and dinner, they will cut a whole plate of sauerkraut and then simmer the best homemade rapeseed oil.

The familiar taste makes Zhao Qingqing not really go out yet, and he feels that the evening meal outside today is not ordinary.

With sauerkraut outside, freshly simmered chili noodles and garlic, Zhao Qing thought that Zhao Bao certainly didn't have the usual convenience of noodles today. It's buying noodles and making ramen or cold noodles.

But when she smiled and pushed open the door, she saw that on the small glass floor outside, in addition to what she had smelled, there was a large plate of dumplings.

"You—"

Zhao thought softly, you went out to buy dumplings? But then, after seeing that the dumplings in the plate were particularly large, it looked obviously completely different from the super-frozen dumplings with special standards of workmanship outside. Zhao Lightly realized that this was Zhao Hu's own bread.

"I made pork belly in the refrigerator, and if I didn't do it, it would spoil."

Zhao Looked at the dumplings on the table in a daze, and Zhao Lu carried a plate of bread and happily came out of the small kitchen.

"It's raining today and we can't go out, so let's just enjoy it." In addition to the dumplings, I also bought spicy strips and grilled that you like to eat. But you can't eat these things right now. Let's eat the dumplings first, and when we have some staple food in our stomachs, I'll give you those things. Zhao Hu

spoke in a tone that seemed to coax another child.

Zhao, who had just woken up, nodded her head lightly, and then waited for Zhao to tell her to eat and stuffed a pair of chopsticks into her, and Zhao Qingqing also sat down with chopsticks in a daze.

"Why not eat?" Oh, you're trying to get me to give you a seasoning bowl, aren't you? Wow! Raising

his hand and touching the top of Zhao's head, which had slept lightly and exploded, Zhao Was finally angry and went to the kitchen to get a small bowl and ointment of oil and vinegar.

In an empty bowl, put the pepper, garlic, and add the right amount of sauce and vinegar, this is the simplest small bowl.

Even later thinking about the fuel consumption in the kitchen, Zhao Ran went to the kitchen to get it again.

After adjusting the bowl, he gently placed the small bowl in front of Zhao Qingqing, and then continued to make his own bowl.

When he did this, Zhao Qing's expression was always confused.

Even when the next two people ate, she didn't say a word.

Since zhao qingli returned from the year, he has not talked so much. When she woke up in the morning, her initial time was actually so dazed and stunned.

So Zhao Hu didn't pay attention, just like usual, while eating and telling her something that was not there.

Zhao Qingqing nodded his head as usual, but after eating this hot steamed dumpling, at the end Zhao Qingqing was a little unable to hold on.

"I'm going to wash my hands!"

Feeling that his emotions were almost out of control, Zhao gently put down his chopsticks and quickly went to the innermost small bathroom.

In the last life, since the death of Grandma, eating is particularly bad. Seeing a little fishy is like the lightness of the reincarnation of a starving ghost. Not once in the next ten years was a dumpling. Because in their hometown, especially in the former zhao family. Things like dumplings, they are easy not to eat. It was only on August 15, the winter solstice, the New Year's Eve, and the fifteenth day of the first month that her grandmother would prepare carefully.

The last lifelong man since Grandma passed away suddenly before August 15. After that, Zhao Qingqing never ate this thing once.

Later, even where she was studying, a bag of bread was only five or six dollars. The dumplings made in the canteen were only ten dollars for a bowl, and she had never eaten them.

Later, at work, no matter what the festival was outside, no matter how cheap the soup dumplings on the selling menu were, she never ordered them.

"Dumplings represent the group, this thing has to be eaten by a family to have a taste, and it is not a good idea to eat it alone."

Grandma liked to chant when she ate the dumplings, and later kept swirling in Zhao's light mind. So later there was no family, and Zhao, who had been alone, had not eaten his own bread once.

To eat that thing, you have to eat it with your own family. Alone, I would rather not eat.

I don't know why my outlaw self is so ridiculous, why she always remembers a word that her grandmother said casually. Anyway, she was stubbornly clinging to this idea, alone for more than ten years.

"Light, okay?" If you don't come out again, the bread will stick together! The

cockroaches outside called out to her at this time.

"Well, I'll wash it and I'll come out!"

Put your hand under the tapestry that has been open and take a deep breath. Then Zhao Gently dried his fingers before smiling and walking out again.

"Hurry up, I've got sauerkraut!"

In the eyes of the zhao, eating dumplings must be accompanied by sauerkraut. Seeing that Zhao Qingqing finally came out, he gave Zhao Qingqing two chopsticks of sauerkraut as usual.

"Thank you brother!"

Zhao Qing, who sat down again, took the chopsticks and seriously turned his thanks.

Seeing that she called her brother again, Zhao He was happy inwardly, but he was also worried again.

"Well, today we don't want anything. Let's relax and take a good rest. Wait until tomorrow to continue, okay? It

felt as if the other party had misunderstood her original intention of calling brother, but Zhao Qing, who was eating with her head down, did not explain it again. She just lowered her head and ate seriously, and also nodded her head again.

After eating dinner on this day, I usually like to steal and slip. Seeing that the crane was moving, he would never move lightly, and it was difficult for him to get up and clean up first.

Most of the time, these jobs are done by ostriches. Zhao Qingli here, most of her work is still based on mood. If the two of them finished eating, she would have to work later, put up labels, and prepare goods to sell at night. Most of the time she didn't do housework and started working first. At that time, zhao hun could not see it, and he would be sharp and intelligent to wash the dishes and clean up everything by himself.

Anyway, as today, there are indeed a little less cases of zhao lightly cleaning up the house without hesitation.

Feeling that the little girl was also quite sensible, Zhao He raised her hand and supported her cheek to smile at the small kitchen for a long time.

After suddenly thinking about some of the others, Zhao Tsurugi reacted.

Only then did he adjust himself not to think about it, and only then did he raise his hand and consciously pick up the light mobile phone next to him.

After opening the password a little and opening the WeChat group of the two people, Zhao Hu suddenly jumped up from the chair.

"Light, zhao, you come, someone asks for the price!" In our group,Finally someone asked for the price!!! Both

have been doing business for more than three months, selling almost thousands of goods. But at this moment, he suddenly jumped out of his chair and quickly ran to the cockroach in the kitchen. But it gave Zhao a feeling that he was still surprised or too young.

"Calm, who is asking?" What to ask? You don't get excited, you slowly go back!! Speaking

calmly, zhao was light, if it weren't for the foam on her fingers, she would have gotten started herself.

Watching her fingers move around, she wants to take the phone, but she is afraid of destabilizing her new mobile phone. Zhao He made a sudden realization, turned around and left, "Oh, oh, yes, yes. I'll go back slowly myself, you can wash the dishes slowly!

"Don't!!"

Seeing that he was still joking at this time, Zhao Qing didn't think much about it. With his fingers full of foam, he directly grabbed Zhao's arm. When she was caught, because she wanted to retaliate against the thief who deliberately teased herself, she also pinched the other party hard.

"Ah!"

The pinched Zhao Showed an exaggerated expression, as if he was really hurt by Zhao Qing.

But then I noticed that the little girl who was holding his arm was really in a hurry, and finally Zhao Hu didn't bother her. He lowered his phone and held it up in front of the anxious little girl. Then bowed his head and seriously looked at her with the first real price message of their WeChat customer group.