Chapter 28

"It was this sweet mother, she asked us if the 306 we issued today was black, and whether the price could be cheaper. The message was sent at five forty, and while I was cooking in the kitchen and you were asleep, we missed the time to immediately reply to her. Seeing that we did not reply, there were other customers who joked about the reply later. After

glancing at Zhao's lightly soaked fingers, Zhao Que swiped the screen and told Zhao Qingqing all the things that had just happened in the group.

"You tell her to talk privately, and you take the initiative to add her." If she's sure, we'll get her two dollars cheaper. This is our first business, no matter what, as long as we don't post money, we do it!! The

profits of all their clothes and bags are actually OK, and when they are outside, you can earn a dozen pieces of expensive bags, and you can also earn a dozen pieces of expensive clothes. So now, even if it is said to be cheap, it is actually still profitable. So for the first business of their WeChat group, Zhao Qing hugged lightly or as long as things went out, less money earned a little less thought.

"Understood!"

Zhao Gave Zhao a light OK gesture, and then he replied to a private chat in the group, and then he took the initiative to add the customer.

"Well, I actually bought something on your side more than a month ago. The little girl on your side said at the time, if I need you to buy me a wet pee or something while selling goods, you can help, can't you? In

fact, the so-called first WeChat customer is not a real WeChat customer, and the ultimate purpose of the other party is actually to let them buy a bag of wet urine on their behalf.

After the other party sent a voice that was embarrassed to ask a little question, Zhao gently listened to the other party's voice and remembered who the other party was for a long time.

"Say yes, ask her what she wants?"

Since all these words have been said, Zhao Qingqing will not regret it. So when Zhao Hu was chatting with others, Zhao Gently washed the dishes of the sink and said quickly.

"Big sister, what do you need, as long as you do buy our stuff." Your home is not particularly far away, we can consider it! "It's

just that you need a bag of urine that doesn't get wet, and the rest doesn't bother you." My child's urine ran out today, and I didn't pay attention. On this day, I can't hold my child out and buy it. My husband, who has to work overtime today, may not be able to come back tonight. In such weather, the external sale has stopped again. Last time you also said the delivery fee, then you need the delivery fee, I can also pay.

"Sister, I'll tell you this." If you do like to need our clothes, you buy them. At that time, because the clothes were sent to you, we also saved the postage fee, so we don't want you for the extra delivery fee you said. But if you just need a pack of wet urine and don't really need our clothes, you don't have to. Everyone is in a group, and then you can give us a fare, and you don't have to be virtual. And it's hard for us to run, and if you need anything, just tell us, and we'll buy it for you.

This time Zhao Qingqing did not speak yet, and Zhao Hu took the initiative himself.

Feeling that this person was stupid, Zhao Qingqing picked up and pinched the other person's arm again.

Zhao Tuo continued to grin his teeth, but fortunately, Xin Xinmao, who was across the phone, listened to Zhao Hao's words. Still speaking, she did look at the clothes, and if the clothes were not wet, Zhao Qing was relieved.

After that, the two people and the other person have the type and style of clothing for each other, and the other party also sends the need to pack the brand of urine.

Zhao Qing and Zhao Are now doing business online for the first time. Xinxin's mother is also obviously selling something online for the first time.

But no matter how much everyone is not used to it, the other party also transferred the ninety dollars of two men's T-shirts and the forty-five dollars of wet urine to them early in advance.

Zhao Qingqing and Zhao Hao received business from the WeChat group for the first time, and they didn't think much about it. The two quickly found their clothes, carefully installed three of the outer three layers, and then the two quickly went out with umbrellas.

Xinxin Mom's Desired is a popular brand, and this thing is available in the small supermarket outside them, and the price is exactly the same as the other party said.

The two bought something and carefully went out the door with a umbrella.

Qingshui Village is stuck on a slope, and when you slowly walk down from above, the entire cement road is dried and clean by the rain, and the road is still relatively easy to walk.

When you go downhill and go to the bus stop, the road is a bit difficult to walk. But fortunately, the people walking in front of them have already paved the road with a block of stones and bricks, and the two of them have walked smoothly.

Xinxin's mother's place is not very far away, not far from the night market where they usually do business. The two of them took the bus that was still running outside, and one of them spent a sum of money and looked for it in half an hour.

Probably out of prudence, Xinxin's mother came downstairs with the child in her arms to get something.

"Big sister, your urine is not wet. There are also clothes you look good, we fight for a good look at the goods. The other child was

three or four years old, and when Xin Xinmao was smiling and looking at things, Zhao Qingqing also reached out and teased the child.

"Yes, it's okay, trouble you. That delivery fee—"

"Don't pay for the delivery, if you want to send you something far away, you might consider the post fee." But you're so close, we'll come by bus, we don't have to be polite. No

matter what reason Xinxin Mom placed the order today, this order is considered a success.

After handing over everything to each other, everyone was polite for a minute, and finally everyone parted.

And when the real first order finally ended, whether it was Zhao Qing or Zhao Bao, he felt relaxed and happy from the bottom of his heart.

When the black came out of the old area, Zhao Qing slowly counted with the umbrella: "Two sets of boys' T-shirts, one 45 pieces, each of which we earned seven pieces, two pieces are fourteen pieces." Deduct the two pieces of transportation costs that we have to go back and forth alone, that is, we have made a total of ten dollars for these two clothes, and we can! "It's

really okay!"

The roads in Pengcheng are usually good, but the drainage system of the whole city is not very good. So at this moment, when it is dark, the whole night road is particularly difficult to walk. Seeing the talking Zhao Light's body shake a little, Zhao Hu was in the dark night, and subconsciously extended his hand.

In fact, he could directly support Zhao Qing, just like they had just tied their pants high and got off the bus together, directly holding Zhao Qing's arm, in fact, he could also go. But at this moment, when he was speaking in response, he suddenly rushed to gently extend his hand.

Zhao Qingqing was slightly stunned for two or three seconds on the streets of Pengcheng, where there were even street lights, but they were particularly dim. Immediately, she did not refuse, and generously extended her hand.

"Be careful!"

At this moment, their feet and even the entire knee down are actually soaked in water, a quick reminder. Then Zhao Yu shook Zhao's light hand and led her on.

"Hmmm!"

At this time, the gesture of the two shaking hands is quite strange, not the ten fingers between the lovers. It was like the kind of hand of the harem and the chief supervisor in the qing palace drama, zhao qing gently put his hand on the hand of the crane, and the bird held the umbrella in one hand and reached out with the other hand to carry her whole way.

The two hands were so awkwardly touching, which was actually quite awkward, at least in a few seconds, both arms and hands were all wet.

but walking this way is indeed better than a person shaking and stepping on the rain below. In this way, whether it is a light or a bird falling, when stepping on the well cover or something below, it can temporarily maintain balance.

The two men carried each other to the bus stop carefully, and when they came, they sat very smoothly in the bus. But when they returned, they waited for nearly twenty minutes.

The rain outside, at this time, is getting heavier and heavier.

The people in the car were complaining quietly, and they were all loudly calling their families and talking about the situation outside. In the cab, it was almost always raining heavily, and the sound of water in the whole cab was about to enter.

Because it was the end of the day, there were always a lot of people on this bus from the time they got on the bus. Later, there were as many people as if there were only the upper and lower ones.

In the crowded carriage, Zhao gently followed the heels, still maintaining the same movements as before. Or Zhao Qingqing stood in front, Zhao Stood behind, continuing to use her height advantage to create a separate personal space for her with her hands.

Only this time, after being squeezed by someone, completely squeezed into the arms of the zhao. Zhao Qingqing did not straighten up as quickly as before, and quickly left the other party. This time, after being pushed into the crane's arms, Zhao Gently turned his head sideways and leaned lightly on Zhao Crane's shoulder.

"Is there something you're not comfortable with?"

If other people see their girlfriends like this, they will be secretly happy, and they must be comfortable and always hold their girlfriends.

But Zhao Qingfu did this, and the first posture Zhao Did was to stand firm, and then put a hand on Zhao Qing's forehead.

"It's okay, it's just that my stomach is a little uncomfortable."

Suddenly feeling very cold, Zhao Qing turned his body and subconsciously hugged Zhao Zhao.

Zhao Felt the temperature of her forehead, looked down at her appearance, and almost instantly realized what was going on.

"Sorry, I forgot!"

Zhao Had helped Zhao Buy Female Physiological Products several times before, and the two had almost no friends outside, and their relationship with their roommates had always been cold. At this sensitive time, Zhao Qingqing could only turn to Zhao For help. At that time, no matter how late they left work, as long as they saw her information, they would go out to buy her things.

Such a thing happened in the past two years, and after this year, Zhao Qingqing never sent such a message again. Zhao Crane's side, naturally, slowly forgot that this file felt a little embarrassed.

But at this moment, after realizing that today may still be the little girl's menstrual period. Zhao Hu hugged the other party, and could only secretly blame himself in his heart.

"It's okay, it's only the first day of today."

As an adult, Zhao Qing is not afraid to talk about this topic. Just like when she used to work, she could write about the physical pain on the leave slip. At this point, after hearing Zhao Hu softly blame herself, she responded and explained directly.

"When you get out of the car, I'll carry you to the village."

Reaching out to hold Zhao Light's crane, the tone of his speech at the moment was particularly hammered.

Zhao, who was indeed uncomfortable, smiled lightly and did not object, just nodding lightly in Zhao Huang's arms.

Twenty minutes later, when the two finally arrived at their destination.

After getting out of the car this time, he quickly handed over the umbrella in his hand to Zhao Qingqing, and then turned around. Zhao Qing opened his umbrella with one hand, took his umbrella with the other hand, and without any hesitation, he directly lay on zhao's back.

By the time they got to this station, there was almost no one on the bus. The only two of them who got off at their station were the only ones.

It should be nearly nine o'clock in the evening now, and Qingshui Village, which is not usually crowded, does not even have one other person now.

Gently leaning on Zhao's back, Zhao Qingqing had it again, and Zhao Qingqing really felt good about this person.

"Am I heavy? Do you want me to come down and go? By

the time Zhao Qing was in a trance and thought, the two had already walked through the special area below where there was the most water. When we arrived at Qingshui Village, on the steep slope cement road in the village, there was no terrible water below, but the water was rapidly flowing down. So Zhao Qing thought about his weight and whispered in Zhao's ear.

"It's okay, no need to come down!"

Perennial work, so that Zhao's body has been very good. Gently upwards, the little girl who was less than a hundred pounds on the back of her chin, then the bird carried each other on her back and continued to walk forward.

"..." The

sound of rain on the umbrella is still particularly loud, and it seems that tonight the rain will not stop for a while and a half. Zhao, who enjoyed this treatment for the first time, smiled and did not make a sound again. In the end she just lay quietly on the back of the crane, just letting the tall boy continue to carry her, and continue to move forward cautiously.