She lost her first child, who should have been pampered since she was ten months pregnant.

    The other party's cries seemed to be weeping.

    "If he grows up..." Mrs. Sewing's mind swayed, unable to get rid of the shadow left by the past.

    "Mother, what did you grow up with? Do you know where your father went? I want to talk to him about the drought, and we need to make preparations for food in advance." Duobaowan, who returned from the trip, strode forward, Wiping the sweat from his face, he is also working hard for the country, going out every day to find a solution to the drought.

    "I don't know." Mrs. Seam returned to the room coldly.

    Duobaowan was accustomed to his mother's cold treatment, opened his mouth, and there was some haze on his face.

    No matter how well he did, his mother rarely smiled for him. He didn't know why his mother was always unhappy.

    Duobaowan's mood hit rock bottom.

    Behind him, two attendants began to try to divert his attention and describe recent interesting events.

    Duobaowan has no interest in having a commoner of the same age beheading monsters, subduing demons and eliminating demons. He was raised by Daigo Jingguang as his heir, and he understands the troubles that Daigo's territory is about to face.

    "I'm going to find my father."

    Duobaomaru went to find Daigo Jingguang, and Daigo Jingguang came to the Demon Temple alone.

    Under the candlelight, many statues of gods were shattered in the dim and depressing Demon Temple, which was surprisingly broken. Daigo Jingguang stood on the former hall and looked up at the many demon gods who had made deals with him.

    He never forgot the price he paid.

    His wife complained about him, but as the lord of the country, who could give up the temptation to make a deal with the devil?

    It only takes one life... to get the future you want!

    "Devil God."

    "I haven't got this world yet."

    "I gave you my child, and our transaction has not been terminated!"

    Daigo Jingguang's ambition has not yet been realized, and the country is facing a severe drought, how can he accept the answer willingly!

    There is no harm in making another sacrifice.

    Except for himself and Duobaowan, he can give up everything else that he can give up.

    The devil said nothing.

    There was a dead silence in the Devil's Temple, only five statues were left, and the angry words of Daigo Jingguang echoed in the hall.

    A trader with a Demon God is also another kind of "Demon God".

    However, none of this has anything to do with Hyakkimaru, who turned into a demon slayer. He is not a blank male protagonist in the original novel. Fifteen years of dark life have worn away the bright colors in his memory, forcing him to become a beast who relies on instinct to survive, but the three views formed in his previous life made him recover his organs , without going through too much psychological torture - very simple, no reason can make him give up the crusade against the devil.