【The only way to make up is to heal the body, but there is no healing in my super power. The best way is to gain trust first, and then try the method of eliminating the curse. ]

    While thinking about it, Saiki Kusuo "teleported" to a rare place in Yokohama City.

    As far as he knows, this is where Baiguiwan first traveled through time and space.

    The pink-haired high school student raised his palm.

    Under an obscure fluctuation of time, the space of fifty meters was reversed by time. He traced it back four months ago, and precisely controlled it to the moment when the black hole of time and space was about to disappear.

    [This is the time and space passage to another world. ]

    An indescribable hound sticks its head out of it, twisted and indescribable.

    Its "tentacles" suddenly want to run through Qimu Kusuo!

    Qimu Nanxiong's protective cover shattered in response, and the cracking sound resounded endlessly. To be precise, it was a Russian nesting doll. His protective cover was still a protective cover, and the refreshed protective cover was faster than the hound's attack speed. , successfully walked into the black hole of space-time at the speed of the hound's bite.

    Qimu Nanxiong walked a little slowly, unable to do anything, dragging a hungry and mad dog on his leg.

    【Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…】

    [This feeling is indescribable... I feel like a space-time is dragging on my leg. ]

    [More clingy than Air Assistant when he was a child. ]

    The god of the second dimension used his perfect physical fitness to force the Hound of Tindalos into the black hole of time and space, leaving two strange footprints dragging forward on the ground.

    After entering.

    Qimu Nanxiong pulled out the suppressor, burst out with all his strength, and completed a time-space-level flying kick with one kick.

    【Go. ]

    [Pickup dogs, being too clingy is bad behavior. 】

    A hole suddenly appeared in the black hole of time and space, and I didn't know how far it was kicked.

    Saiki Kusuo arrived in the woods before Baikimaru disappeared.

    God's brilliance once again descended on the world.

    Biwa Maru, a blind monk living in the world of "Dororo", trembled all over, looked into the distance, and saw a huge and brilliant white sun falling into the world beyond the flames of life of human beings and evil things.

    "Sir God... has come to the world..."

    Will there be a new turning point in the human world that is sinking into demons and evil things?

    However, when humans pray to the gods, they ignore one thing - the Son of Heaven who really came to save the world has long been born. This person is not Nanxiong Qimu, who has crossed time and space, but Baikimaru, who was abandoned by blood relatives and suffered the crusade against the devil. The Son of Heaven's destiny is wandering outside, how can he save this world full of malice.